Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,589 Followers

* * *

Lena stirred awake not long later, and turned on her side. I felt her rustling and looked over.

"Danielle?" she asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes and looking around.

I slipped an arm under my head, admiring her for a moment, then nodded in the direction of the bathroom. Through the door, the sound of a running shower was audible. "Washing herself up," I said. I let slip a small grin. "She woke me up this morning and we got a little dirty."

Lena's sleepy smile turned mischievous. "Is that so?" she murmured, eyes sliding down my body.

"Mm," I agreed, my smile broadening. "And now that she's out of the way..." I opened my arms, and Lena laughed softly. It was a soft, sweet sound, and it still surprised me. Somewhere, part of me still instinctively expected the young blonde to act like the bitchy, manipulative socialite I'd come to know in the past weeks.

"A cuddle?" she asked, green eyes flashing. "Very well, I accept." She wriggled through the sheets, pulling the comforter after her, and turned to nestle back against me. Her slim figure, completely naked, settled comfortably in the curve of my body, and I had to resist the urge to let my hands roam over her smooth skin. It would start something, I knew, and right now I just wanted to relax a moment and think about the day to come.

In spite of myself, though, I started to mull on the blonde cuddling against me with my arm wrapped protectively around her. It was strange how quickly I'd come to care for this young woman. Less than two days and nights together and we'd already gone from enemies to lovers, and maybe grown even closer than that. Part of it, I was certain, was the insanity of our situation. In fact, that was probably most of it. But a part of me wanted to believe it was because there was really something there.

I shook my head slightly and jostled those thoughts aside. I focused on the day ahead, thinking about how to give our plan the best chance of success, and thinking about Danielle and Raven. After this morning, it seemed to me that Danielle had been hypnotically programmed by the Joseph Clayton's video but Raven hadn't. She was a byproduct of the hypnosis, but not under its influence. Raven, though, was governed by a much simpler rule. The desire for sexual pleasure. And, because of how Lena and I had accidentally created her, a matching desire to submit to Lena and me. A desire I'd tapped into this morning when I'd begun the process of training her in obedience.

"Are you feeling better?" Lena was facing away from me, so her voice was a little muffled, but I could hear the hope and concern her tone.

"Hmm? How do you mean?" I brought myself back to the moment and shifted under the comforter, feeling the curve of Lena's ass against my slowly hardening length. It seemed that I couldn't help myself around these two intoxicating young women.

There was no way Lena didn't feel my growing erection, but she just shifted her hips slightly, easing back toward me. "After coming up with the plan. I know you were worried. I was, too. But I hope a good night's sleep and..." Her hand drifted back, over her own hip and then across mine. "Everything else... helped you to relax." Her fingers were soft on my skin, growing closer and closer to my shaft.

I swallowed, then nodded, realizing that my mouth had grown dry. "Yeah," I said. "Now that everything is ready I feel much..." Her fingers wrapped around my girth, softly stroking. "Mmm... Much better."

The blonde moaned softly as well, my cock pulsing with lust at the sound. She shifted her hips again, and the comforter rose as she lifted one knee. She rustled back again, closer, and I felt the tip of my length slip between her legs and nudge up against her entrance.

"Ohfuck..." Her voice sent another jolt of heat through me. I could feel the heat radiating out from her pussy like an oven, her liquid desire making her wet and ready for me. Her hand slipped gently off my throbbing manhood and up onto my body, finding my own hand and guiding it to her hip.

I paused for a moment, and Lena's voice was a deep, yearning invitation when she asked.

"How about you wake me up now, Master?"

And even though I knew she wasn't hypnotized, I knew she was mine. And with that knowledge sending a wildfire of arousal ripping through me, I thrust.

* * *

Harrison St. John had slept on the couch in the living room.

He hadn't minded. He hadn't minded being tied up, either, hadn't even struggled against the bonds as we'd bound him with the braided ropes usually used to tie back the curtains. I wasn't sure how much of a mind he had left, after several hours of being subconsciously besieged by the subliminal hypnotic programming of Joseph Clayton's Academy training courses. But when Lena and Danielle and I emerged from the bedroom at last, he was seated calmly on the couch staring into the distance. His wrists were bound together in front of him and his feet were tied.

I frowned. We had tied his hands behind him last night.

Harrison blinked, then turned our way with a brief smile. "Hello and good morning!" His voice was peppy and he rose to his feet with the same smile on his round face. He saw my frown, caught my glance at his bound hands, and the smile turned a little sheepish. "Sorry about that," he shrugged. "My shoulders got a little uncomfortable last night so I just slipped my hands under my feet and around to the front." His smile brightened. "Slept like an infant after that. And..." He jerked his chin across the room in the direction of the small kitchen. "Anyone want coffee? I made a pot."

My frown had rapidly become one of confusion.

"Certainly was a tricky business, putting it all together while my hands and feet were tied. But I managed it." The man's chubby features were hopeful now, and so I shrugged assent.

"Coffee sounds great." Then I added reflexively, "Thanks."

Harrison rose ponderously to his feet, swayed, nodded to himself, and then proceeded to hop his way from the couch to the kitchen island, his round belly jiggling with every bounce.

I shared a confused glance with Lena. Danielle, on the other hand, had simply meandered over to the couch and lounged back on the cushions. Once Raven had been satiated, it had only taken a few minutes of quiet for Danielle to smoothly and quietly reemerge.

Why is Harrison being so... helpful?

Then I recalled, weeks ago, coming into my classroom the day after my very first encounter with Natalie. How she'd seemed aware of what we'd done but attached no importance to it. It must be some part of the conditioning, I thought.

"Milk? Sugar?" The businessman's voice came cheerfully from the kitchen. "Do you want anything, Lena? Or you, my dear?" This last was directed at Danielle, who we'd never actually introduced to him.

He sounded so sociable all of a sudden, like he was just a moonfaced, middle-aged businessman with nothing but happy, kind thoughts.

"A splash of milk, please," was Danielle's unconcerned reply, while Lena just looked at her erstwhile father figure with a look of mingled shock and confusion.

"Go with it," I muttered, leaning down and speaking quietly in the blonde's ear. "I think it's just part of the programming. And it'll be easier for the plan if he's trying to help, instead of being forced."

Her frown deepened momentarily into something angrier, but then her shoulders rose and fell with a sigh of self-control. "Mitch and I will take our coffee black," she called sweetly, and when Harrison glanced our way again she treated him to a dazzling smile. "Let me help you bring it in."

* * *

"So, Harrison..." The man was seated at one end of the coffee table in a chair we'd brought in from the bedroom. Lena, Danielle and I were relaxing back on the couch, sipping our coffee, while Harrison watched me closely, absorbing my words. "Do you understand what you need to do?"

The man was still tied up, and now he lifted both hands to scratch one side of his round jaw. "I think so," he said. "Seems straightforward." He puffed out his chest. "Back in the day, I was a master of phone sales. The Saint of Sales, they called me." His grin was a little self-effacing. "Of course, it's not the most devout nickname, but my skills spoke for themselves."

"Good," I nodded. I chewed on my lip, then glanced over at my companions. "What time is it?"

"10:36," Danielle reported, checking her phone.

10:36 on a Sunday morning, I mused. I hope he's awake.

"You have your phone somewhere in here, I assume?" I directed this question at Harrison.

The man nodded. "Definitely. In the bedroom, I believe." He started to rise. "Would you like me to fetch it?"

Before he could leave his seat, Lena had tugged a large smart phone from the pocket of her robe. "No need," she said, tossing it with a clatter onto the coffee table. "I got it already."

If she tossed it with a little more force than necessary, I didn't comment. I knew that behind her façade of calm, there was no way she had forgiven Harrison.

"Perfect," I muttered, feeling a sudden dread in the pit of my stomach as the man scrabbled the phone up from the low table. No more delays. "We all know our parts?" I checked. "Lena? Danielle?"

Danielle gave a quiet nod and Lena pressed her lips together in a hard line. "Yes, Mitch. Just sit here and be quiet and listen. We've got it."

Her voice was brittle, but I didn't say anything. I just squeezed her hand gently as I nodded at Harrison and he pressed the Call button, then awkwardly held the phone up to his mouth. The phone rang once, quietly, and then he swallowed nervously and put it on Speakerphone.

I could understand Lena's nervousness. We were putting things in motion that could threaten all of our security.

The phone rang again, louder. An electronic tone that punched me in the chest.

But even though I understood, I knew that there was no running away. We had to face this head on. Which meant we had to face—

"Harrison St. John!" Joseph Clayton's voice had its usual bluff charm, and I felt it worm its way into my chest like a cold snake. "What can I do for you on this fine morning?"

"Joseph," Harrison didn't hesitate as he smiled gently, eyes never looking away from the phone screen. I could hear it in his voice, the ease of long practice. He was projecting security and calm, conveying it all in a subtle undercurrent beneath his words. "Thank you so much for picking up during your off hours."

The principal of the Brighton Barnsworth Academy chuckled. It was an unconcerned sound, brushing away the gratitude. "Anything for you, my friend. I am a little bit occupied at the moment, though, so if you let me know how I can help you I would be delighted to do what I can as soon as possible."

Harrison nodded. "I understand, Joseph. But..." he hesitated just the right amount. "I need to see you. Right away. At my hotel. Something very bad has happened to Lena."

He's good, I thought, listening to Harrison sell our plan to the Academy principal. His slight hesitancy, his combination of warmth and urgency and gratitude. I realized, abruptly, I'd only ever seen Harrison around women. It was probably his weakest area, given his need to literally purchase a lover. But in business and selling, I suddenly had no doubt that Harrison St. John was a master.

There was a sudden stillness on the other end of the line.

Harrison leaned forward like he was going to speak, then shook his head at himself and sat back. Waiting.

When the voice returned, it was ever so slightly harder, like there was only a thin layer of civility and professionalism between it and the speaker's true state of displeasure. "What do you mean, something bad has happened to Lena?"

Everything was going according to plan. But as the principal's anger clawed through the phone like a frustrated lion I felt like I'd just locked the door to our own prison and thrown away the key.

Harrison paused another fraction, wet his lips, then said simply, "I made a mistake. I need your help. Please come quickly. I believe you should have my residence information."

Joseph Clayton swore, then, angrily, and it was the first time I'd ever heard the man lose his temper. "You absolute..." I could hear that a massive effort of will was employed to keep him from completing the sentence. "Don't go anywhere. I'll see you in an hour."

There was a voice in the background, then, and Joseph Clayton's voice was thin. "Patience, please. We'll find him soon enough."

My blood chilled and my heart seemed to stop as the principal hung up.

Because the second voice was one I recognized.

It was Julia.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the eleventh chapter in this series — Bimbo Builder Academy.

I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate and comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that wonderful people out there really are reading what I publish.

You can find me elsewhere online if you want to get early access to stories (multiple weeks ahead of Literotica). If you're going to be spending a lot of time alone this coming month (what with the virus and all) I hope that reading these stories gives you a little entertainment during long, boring stretches of time.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!!

JC


JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,589 Followers