Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 11

Story Info
Mindblowing shower sex with a mindwiped blonde.
9.5k words
4.78
56.8k
47

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,620 Followers

I sat on the couch and stared at the coffee table in front of me. Well, that's not entirely true. I sat on the couch and stared at the black, empty screen of the smartphone on the coffee table in front of me.

I sighed.

I hadn't checked my phone in a whole day, and I knew what I would probably find if I turned it on. Missed texts. Missed calls. Julia trying desperately to figure out where I was, what was going on, who I had left with, why I'd broken up with her.

All logical questions. All completely fair. And yet they were questions that I couldn't answer.

I had broken up with her to keep her safe. That seemed simple, on the face of it. There was too much going on that I couldn't explain simply because I was literally unable to talk to her about it. But, more than that, I knew that I had treated her poorly. I had allowed myself to be seduced by my student. Even after Denton, which should have taught me to be more careful. I had cheated on my amazing partner, and I hadn't even had the guts to tell her like a man.

Logically, I knew that it probably wasn't all my fault, that there were things going on at the Academy that had fucked with my mind and twisted my morals all up into a nasty tangle. But that didn't change what I'd done. And if I turned on that phone, I'd have to stare my mistakes right in the face.

I wasn't alone on the couch.

Sitting next to me were two other people, both staring straight ahead with wide, glazed eyes. But they weren't really there. At least not mentally. Danielle and Harrison St. John were both on their own laptops, watching video after video of Lena's online Academy classes, drilling the subliminal hypnotic commands deep into their brains.

Danielle was doing it because of another mistake I'd made. I'd assumed that just watching a single Academy video would bring her entirely under our control, but Lena and I had learned that the effects of a lone video were only temporary. Danielle's mind, unable to completely rationalize her actions, had actually strained and splintered, creating a fractional nymphomaniac personality named Raven who could justify her actions.

Basically, I'd traumatized her.

Harrison, meanwhile, was watching the videos because we didn't know what else to do with him. It seemed safest just to entrench our control over the man even more securely. You never knew when having an international business mogul at your beck and call would be useful.

I looked away from the pair beside me, sliding back into my thoughts.

Maybe it was wrong to not talk to Julia, but... I couldn't. I couldn't be distracted right now. Not when there was so much at stake. Not just the lives of my students, the beautiful young women I had come to care for, but also my life. Joseph Clayton had hypnotized me, implanted subconscious suggestions in my mind and controlled me like a goddam puppet. There was no way he'd let me get away. And even if I did, I couldn't run away. Not this time.

After Denton, I'd run away. Now I knew better. I knew how stuff like that comes back to haunt you. Denton certainly had. I'd been scared to even think about it for so long and then when I'd told Lena about it... It had been almost a relief.

I guess facing your fears really is good for you, I thought.

Slowly, I reached out. And, slowly, I flipped the phone face down. I couldn't face this fear. Not right now. Instead, I pushed myself up off the cushions.

I needed a distraction. Lena and I had had a small victory, with Danielle's help. I could take a couple minutes off. I wasn't any use in this state anyway. Too much in my head. I got this way with my mathematics proofs, sometimes. Coming back with a fresh perspective was just the thing.

I turned, leaving the phone on the table and doing my best to push it from my mind. "Lena!" I called.

We were still in Harrison St. John's suite up on the 16th floor. It was bigger and nicer and more expensive. But, even better, it had a balcony view out over the river. Even the mirror image suite of rooms we'd used earlier in the evening, just across the hallway, didn't have one of those.

My elegant blonde student was out on the balcony. She didn't have much to wear. Just a bulky hoodie we'd left downstairs, a couple of items from the hotel gift shop — half of which were being worn by Danielle — and the slinky cocktail dress she'd had on this evening to seduce Harrison. So, she'd returned to her new default. The plush white hotel robe bulked out her slender figure, but couldn't hide her feminine curves. There was a glass of wine by her hand, the liquid dark in the soft yellow lights that were strung along the railing, but her fingers were just playing with the stem.

"Hey, Mitch," she answered. She sounded as troubled as I felt.

"You doing okay?" I asked. "You were so brave earlier. Coming over alone. Really. You did great." I wandered over to the railing and leaned over on my forearms. I didn't look at her, didn't want her to see the uncertainty in my features. I wanted her to think I was confident and collected, like she could look to me to solve the problems we were facing.

Night had fallen, but the City was still lit up with the million lights you expect from a metropolis this size. It was beautiful, but I couldn't help thinking about the last time I'd admired a view of the nighttime cityscape. It was last night, at the Academy party, when everything had gone sideways. Instead of remembering that, I turned back around and leaned against the railing. I stuck my hands in my pockets, trying to keep my body language casual.

"Thank you..." Lena didn't say anything else for a minute, but her voice was soft and uncertain. Then she added, "I was glad to know you were watching. That you would come help me if I was in trouble."

I nodded, swallowing down another small knot of shame. I'd been fucking Danielle while Lena had navigated the most fraught part of the whole mission — making sure Harrison watched all the way through the hypnotic video.

Damn it, Mitch! I thought. Just get out of your own head for a goddam second. Blaming yourself won't solve anything. It's just going to make you feel worse.

"You seem... upset." Lena's green eyes were hard to read in the soft yellow glow, but her voice was concerned. "Are you doing okay?"

I nodded again, probably too fast. My fingers curled around the LucidSpecs in my pocket. Lena had returned them after we'd interrogated Harrison. I tugged my other hand free on its pocket and tapped my temple. "Just a lot going on up here."

The young woman smiled gently. "You're an academic, right?" Her voice was teasing. "Isn't there always a lot going on up there?"

I snorted out a laugh, feeling the tension ease a little. "Maybe less than you think. Half the time it's just staring at your old work and wondering how you can possibly go one step further."

"What do you do when you don't know what happens next?"

"Huh..." I hadn't thought of that.

"Lena..." I felt a smile creeping over my face as the balmy evening air stirred with a slight breeze. I wasn't going to dwell on things I couldn't change. It was time to think through what happened next.

She could hear it in my tone, and her matching smile was lovely on her lips. "Yes, Mitch?"

"You've given me a great idea."

* * *

The master bathroom in Harrison St. John's suite was magnificent. It was big, for starters, with a huge mirror, long marble counter and two sinks side by side. The shower took up almost a third of the space, running lengthwise down one side and separated from the rest of the room by a floor-to-ceiling wall of glass. It was directly across from the mirror, like it was situated so someone could watch themselves while they washed.

My muscles relaxed under the hot stream of water, my palms flat against the ornately tiled walls of smooth, gold-brown stone as I bent forward and hung my head. The warm, relaxing jet pounded on my shoulders, wicking away the tension, and I closed my eyes with a sigh.

That's it... I thought.

In the darkness behind my closed lids, I could practically see my thoughts battling for attention. Worries and concerns and fears and plans and goals all tangled up and demanding my focus, like a snarled up proof with dozens of steps that didn't want to be solved. Instead of giving them what they wanted, though, I just focused on my body.

That was the secret to my shower ritual, really. It wasn't that there was some magical shower fairy that visited me to explain the answers to my problems. Instead, it was just a chance for me to let go of my thoughts, focus on the pounding water washing everything away. Strangely, letting go of my thoughts had often led to my biggest insights.

I flexed my body, tensing all my muscles and curling my toes into the tile beneath me. I wanted to feel every part of me except my brain, remind myself to stop thinking for a minute. The water saturated my thick hair and ran down my back and chest, rivulets of heat that drew away my worry like poison being drawn from a wound.

Somewhere distant, there was the soft creak of a door swinging open. Then, the click of it being securely closed. I lifted my head, shoving my hair back from my face and rubbing water from my eyes.

It was Lena. The beautiful blonde was standing in the middle of the bathroom and staring straight through the glass into my face. I didn't know what to say, didn't have time to respond before she undid her robe and dropped it in a heap behind her. The room, for all its size, seemed to shrink, like all of the light was drawn to the woman. She was barefoot, and didn't bother to take off the slinky, expensive dress that clung to her like a second skin as she walked across the tile, pushed open the door and stepped into the shower behind me.

"Um..." I felt like I should have a comment, but I couldn't seem to think of anything intelligent to say. I had been doing my best to pass the reins over to my body, and now my body was responding to the vision in front of my eyes.

"Hello, Master." Her voice was smooth and low. Sultry. Water droplets shattered off my shoulders in a mist that sheened her skin and made it sparkle in the light.

The magical shower fairy, I thought. Suddenly the playful idea was a whole lot hotter. "Lena..." But I wasn't sure what I should say. My mind felt clumsy as blood rushed south, pumping between my legs and making my cock twitch. My eyes roamed over her as she took another slow step. Closer.

The short black dress ended halfway up her smooth, tanned thighs, and as it grew more and more damp it clung to her body even tighter. I could see the outlines of her perky tits, her nipples pointy and hard like little pleasure buttons. Her lips were soft and pink and parted in a soft sigh.

I felt like I should ask her why she was here. But I already knew. Her bright green eyes were wide as they stared into mine. Wide and almost desperate.

"I'm yours, Master..." she murmured. "Please take me..."

She was hypnotizing herself.

My own dark eyes were fixed on hers. I was unable to draw myself away as she raised a hand and pressed it to my chest. I'm sure she could feel my hammering heartbeat as my mouth went try. Her fingertips flexed into my skin, as if she wanted to pull me to her.

Just as I'd wanted some time to relax, to get out of my head and give myself over to the streaming water, Lena wanted to get out of her own head and give herself over... To me. But I couldn't hypnotize her without the LucidSpecs...

Could I?

Her gaze was smoldering, emerald orbs that glinted amidst sculpted features. She didn't blink. Just slowly, slowly leaned forward. Closer and closer.

I wanted to know. Could I hypnotize her? Did I have the power? Another pulse of lust shot through me and by now I was rock hard. I didn't resist the urge as I let my own gaze grow lazy, relaxed and commanding. I stared wordlessly into her eyes, a single phrase on loop running through my head.

You're mine.

The silent chant pounded like the steaming water that jetted against my back, and I knew that she could feel it wearing down her will. She wanted it to. I saw the moment she slipped into my power, her eyes growing hazy and glazed as her thoughts and will drifted away.

"Very good..." I almost didn't recognize my voice as I stepped forward, my fingers cupping her cheek and turning up her chin. I sounded calm, no longer anxious and worried, and my tone had a deep resonance that rumbled through my entire body. I stared into her face as I bent to kiss her, felt the soft intake of breath that pressed her tits to my chest in a gasp of surrender.

Her lips were soft and hot and malleable against mine, wet with the spray of water. My other hand slid down her side, landed on her hip, felt the cloth of her dress rough and bunched up under my palm.

"Oh..." She blinked, slowly, as I pulled back. Then her wide eyes traced down my body to where my thick, throbbing manhood stood out like a steel pole between us.

"On your knees." There was no hesitation in my voice. I knew, now, that this was what we both needed.

There was no hesitation in Lena's eyes as she slipped to the floor on her knees, her green eyes still staring up into mine with a look that was somehow both blank and needy. She needed me to tell her what to do. She needed me to take command.

"Suck my cock," and I drew in a soft gasp as she leaned forward.

Her pink lips slid around the red, needy head of my prick.

"Ohfuckyeah..."

Lena's face slowly transformed into an expression of bliss, her eyes sliding closed and her head beginning to bob up and down. Her mouth was hot and wet, even hotter than the stream of water that shattered on my muscular back. I rested one hand on top of her head and my fingers twined in her wet hair.

This was what I wanted. This was what I deserved.

Wait... What?

But the thoughts were there and gone again and I couldn't focus on them. Everything was right with the world, my body was thrumming with pleasure like a harp that had just been plucked, and a gorgeous woman was kneeling at my feet, blissed out with one hand slowly kneading one plump, perky breast while the other slid between her spread thighs.

Lena moaned, the vibration traveling through her throat and up my cock in a wave. The hand between her legs was spreading her entrance, thumb circling her clit while one finger slid inside of her. Then another. And then she began to slowly thrust in and out, fucking her own pussy while I fucked her mouth.

My hips were moving now, ever so slightly, forcing my length further between those lips. She didn't gag, just shuddered with ecstasy and opened her eyes, glazed green wells of adoration staring up into my face. The head of my cock hit the back of her throat and she shuddered, thighs clamping down.

"Mmm..." Her eyes rolled back as she moaned, fingers jamming into her slit.

She's cumming, I realized. Just from deepthroating me. The thought was like a shot of lust straight into my core, and I felt my balls roiling with expectation. My rod slid deeper into the tight sheath of her throat and she bucked, her face flushing as her body reacted to my thick cock between her lips. My hands curled in wet strands of blonde hair and kept her head in my lap.

"You like that?" I grunted. "You like sucking my cock? All those pesky thoughts disappearing until all you want is to serve and please me?" I knew my words were hitting her mind hard — deepening the trance, strengthening my control.

Lena held me in her throat for several long seconds, nostrils flaring as she tried to breathe and her body overwhelmed itself with pleasure. Then, I released her.

The blonde pulled back, slowly, sensually, her body vibrating with lust. She stared up into my face, eyes glazed with lust as water cascaded down my body and across her cheeks. She was mine. And she loved it.

There was a soft pop as the tip of my length came free of those pink lips and she left them open for another second in a sexy little O. Staring down at her, I felt a rush of power and need strike me like a hammerblow. I could barely keep myself from grabbing her and thrusting into her mouth again, using her face like my own personal fucktoy.

"Ohmygawd Master..."

Her voice sent a bolt of heat right through me like a spear of desire. It didn't have its usual smooth, sophisticated tone. It was bubbly and brainless and bimbofied, her mind wiped clean of thoughts so all she could think of was hot, burning pleasure. So all she could think of was sucking and fucking and serving.

"God you're such a fucking stud... Please... Use my hot, tight little body..."

It was like she was a different person. As if I'd transformed her into a different person. Not like Raven, with a new personality. But as if I'd subtracted all the personality right out of her and added back pure, unadulterated lust in its place. Lust and an eagerness to please her master.

Me.

No more worries clouding her mind. No more stresses. Just blinding pleasure and a desperate need to please. Her hands rose, fingers brushing down across my rippling abs, my body clenched tight as I reined in the urge to fuck those plush, pink lips. I liked that mouth doing exactly what it was doing. Talking dirty to me.

"Fuck me, Master..." Lena's mouth crept closer, kissing the head of my hard, swaying rod and then up my length. "Do whatever you want with me... Make me your sextoy, a dirty little fuckdoll who lives for this huge cock..."

The word cock slipping from between Lena's lips like a honeyed invitation was what flipped the switch. A flash of white heat blinded me, and when I could see again I'd wrenched the young woman up to her feet and bent forward, gripping the black, clingy dress by its bottom hem.

It was all I could do not to rip it apart and away from her body. Then, I wondered why I didn't. My mind wasn't functioning in its normal mode, had reverted back to more primal, cave man patterns. The dress was a symbol from Joseph Clayton, my enemy. At the party, it had marked her as his property and his goods for sale.

But she was mine now.

I straightened, my body pulsing with lust and power as my hands slid up her body. I cupped her tits, squeezed, felt her nipples hard against my palm through the fabric as the young woman gasped and arched her back. She pressed her breasts into my hands, begging me for more, her eyes wide and wanton and desperate. Her hands were on my cock, slim fingers circling my girth and stroking. Stroking.

My own fingers curled over the deep V of the neckline and then wrenched apart.

"Ohfuck..."

I swear Lena came again just from the display of primitive dominance, the strangled moan that slipped between her lips like music to my ears. Her knees buckled and her thighs clamped together as the dress ripped down the front, sliding away from her body as I ripped it in half and threw it like a crumpled rag into the corner behind me.

Then, I bent to kiss her.

Her own mouth was desperate against mine, mewling with pleasure and need.

My hands were on her hips and then slid around to cup her ass, kneading the perky hemispheres. My fingers sank into her flesh. Lena ground up against me, her curves soft against my taut muscles. Then, with a primal grunt, I was lifting her into the air and twisting sideways, slamming her up against the wall.

But not the tiled wall behind me. The glass wall that separated us from the rest of the bathroom. The massive sheet of glass was solid as stone, but transparent. Through the steam that was slowly filling the bathroom, I could see the slender lines of Lena's body in the mirror as she wrapped her legs around my hips and writhed against me.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,620 Followers