All Comments on 'Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 12'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You did it again!

This is a masterpiece of devious planning from all sides!

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 4 years agoAuthor
Re: “You did it again!”

I really appreciate your kind words! I’ve put a lot of effort and time into making this story a good one, and your response is exactly what I hoped for.

Chapter 13 (the final chapter!) is currently live on my Patreon for anyone who wants early access, and should be posted to Literotica within the next week or two. :)

Lots of love! (And keep safe, wash your hands, read instead of going outside! ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing as usual

I really hope Natalie comes back though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is great! I'll be sad when it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great (Semi) Ending!

I was wondering how you'd handle this confrontation. Our hero hasn't been a typical hero, but more a norm as l person, and that made this story very good, even if a bit frustrating at times.

I look forward to the finale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very, very nice!

This is a wonderfully written series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

it seems as though Mitch has not been considering the moral implications of what he has done to Danielle too deeply. I wonder, is he merely shutting it out like he did with Denton, trying to focus on the matter at hand, or is he actually not considering his own hypocrisy? Questions to ponder...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazingly wonderful

This story is absolutely positively fantastic. I loved it and want more. Please never stop writing because someone tells you what you are writing is bad. Because for every person that says it is bad there are 10 that find it amazing. Ever since bimbo blazer you stories have become more complex from just erotica to a fully engaging story. Please know that even if they don’t say it people still enjoy it.

-Clay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Fluke or not its feels real good seeing a very normal guy get the upper hand in a situation spiraling out of his control

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another great chapter in a very good series

Well done, you managed to rein this in before it turned into massive tale which would clearly overrun the ability of Mitch, an individual math teacher...with a thirst for dominance he didn't know he had...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was really good

I must say you are a master writer, even though honestly I was a little disappointed to see the group overcoming Clayton as I would have liked to see him win... maybe an alternate ending some day?

Anyways never stop writing you make my day...

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It seems the author is an closeted cuck. Several stories started out fine only for the protagonist to end up watching his "loved" ones with others smh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES