Bimbo! Ch. 02

Story Info
Our hero finds another subject.
5k words
4.57
41.9k
48

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,189 Followers

Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking

(o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o)

[ Author's note: We don't get paid for writing these stories so sometime the follow up doesn't get done as fast as I might like. And I am aware that I play games with the names of my characters. I'm heavily into PUNishment. Not dominatrix but Ms. Purrzout is a (very bad) example. I hope you can put up with it. And maybe get a chuckle. Anyway, on with the epic adventure.]

After getting a good nights sleep I was ready to go the next morning. And I wasn't horny. Unusual at my age. Young men are horny practically all the time. I read somewhere that the average teenager thought about sex every six seconds or so. i was no exception! But yesterday had drained my battery! So I headed off to school.

Classes were uneventful, as usual. Except for Ms. Puttzout's. Her class was interesting. If for nothing more than her new approach to teaching. That is, sitting on her desk facing the class and constantly crossing her legs. Which, in the short tight skirts that she now favored, gave everyone in class lots of chances to confirm the color of her panties (light blue!) as well as to admire her firm thighs!

Cleavage was on display as well! She kept fingering her blouse, pulling it to one side and then readjusting it so that we could get the best view of her expansive cleavage and creamy breasts! And that view was spectacular! Those Triple D's looked amazing. In contrast to her slender ribcage and tight waist! They seemed gigantic!

Her form of address to the class had changed as well. Everyone was "Honey", Babe", "Dollface" or "Dearie"! A far cry from the Mr. or Ms. that she used to use when calling on us. Everyone noticed the changes and it was the talk of the class.

She invited me to stay behind to 'clean the blackboard' but I had to decline. I wasn't yet ready for round two! But I did swap out her water bottle for one that looked just like it but had my uncle's special brew in it! Prissy had told me she wanted really giant tits for her lovers to slobber over and I was more than willing to help!

Over the next couple of weeks I watched in delight as she expanded through F, G and H cups. I did stay after class a few times and Prissy was getting better and better at sex! Her tit-fucks were a thing of artistic beauty. She could bring me to the peak and hold me there for as long as she wanted. I know for sure that she was also treating others to examples of her expertise.

Almost in self-defense I started to take my uncle's formula for men. I wanted to be able to keep up with Prissy! And I was able to do so after a couple doses. My stamina increased almost over night.

It had other effects in addition to improving my stamina. I found that I was becoming more muscular. And my package became larger and larger. I had never been what I would consider well hung but I was rapidly getting there! From almost six inches I was now pushing ten inches when hard! And almost too thick to grasp with one hand. Prissy never said anything but I knew that she could feel the difference! And she enjoyed my growing genitals.

Our fucking became more and more athletic and longer lasting. Spurting time after time I covered her face with sperm that she would then clean off herself with obvious pleasure. Then she would climb back onto me and ride me to several more orgasms until I had been wrung dry by her amazing cunt!

Unfortunately Prissy's classes started to fall apart. She was more focused on teasing the students and showing off her amazing pulchritude than teaching. And her Department Head noticed. He visited her several times after class. To talk to her. But, from what I heard, she 'talked' him out of his pants and between her legs.

I think he was fine with it but some females in the class complained. A lot. And finally the Dept. Head and the Dean (a sour old goat if I'd ever seen one) showed up unexpectedly one day while Prissy was sitting on the edge of her desk. You could see her dripping wet cunt! And she did have two fingers buried in it as well!

That seemed to put an end to her teaching career. Last I heard she was working at 'The Rack Room' as a house dancer. And making triple what she had made as a teacher.

So I started to look around for another test subject. And soon enough I found one. Ms. Adellia Hornrider was a Research Librarian. She was a prototype for a Librarian. Not the meek little Librarians. The other kind. The scary kind. She was a big, big woman. Just a little shorter than my 5'10". It seemed that she had a heavy figure under the blazer and ankle-length skirt that was her standard wardrobe. But it was hard to tell, really. All I could see was that she had a bad case of resting bitch face. Never saw her smile. She was always prowling the racks and study areas to be sure that no one was talking or doing anything other than studying. She constantly was peering disapprovingly at people over her black framed glasses.

Yes, Adellia was a formidable woman, she looked like she was in her mid forties with her pursed lips, crows feet and no make up, ever,.

If anyone could benefit from Uncle Jack's expertise it would be her, I thought!

Shortly after I had spiked her water bottle I thought I saw a hint of a smile on her face. A few days later I actually heard her say hello to another library patron. THAT had never happened before. She had always acted as if we were unwelcome invaders of her domain.

One day she came to work sporting a short pixie hair cut instead of the omnipresent bun at the back of her head. The new do exposed her neck and her ears.

A few days later, after another dosage, her skirt hems started to climb up her legs. Her calfs were revealed and then, several days later, her knees came into view. And the skirts were also becoming tighter, more form fitting! They clung to her hips which I could now see because her blazers were no longer hanging to mid-thigh. She had what I can only describe as a heavy figure. She had big hips, a thick waist and thighs. Not obese perhaps but heavy. At least 220 would be my guess.

Ms. Hornrider's choice of footwear went thru a period of change. Her sensible shoes slowly gave way to low heels. And she started to wear dark stockings! Her legs were looking GOOD beneath her shorter and tighter skirts! She seemed to be losing weight.

Her blazers were beginning to be more form fitting! The way they buttoned now they sort of showcased her bosom. It seemed that she did have a formidable figure! She appeared to have large, saggy boobs that hung to her waist.

Then the unthinkable occurred! One day Adellia Hornrider took off her blazer! She actually hung it on the back of her chair! She went about her duties wearing a modestly form fitting skirt and white long-sleeved blouse. She wasn't showing off, really, but I could see that she did fill out the blouse better than I had imagined!

She began to talk to the people that were in the library instead of ignoring us. I noticed, too, that she spoke more to the males than the females. I even saw her touch the arm of one cute guy that she was helping. That so freaked him out that he left in a hurry. I thought she looked disappointed.

So the next day when she approached me and asked if I needed any help finding research items, I didn't panic. Instead I talked to her about the paper I was trying to research. She directed me to some material that was really helpful! At one point she leaned over me from behind to point out a passage in the book. With one hand resting on my back, she ran her finger along the sentences. As she did this her breast rested on my shoulder. I could feel that big orb as she mushed it against me. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. And as she did so, her tit was sliding over my shoulder. She was pressing it to the side of my face while it enveloped my shoulder. What a big tit! I thought I could feel her nipple, too! There was no doubt she was doing it on purpose!

She blushed as she backed away from me. She seemed uncertain of herself, which was a real change. Usually she acted like she was a queen and we her un-worthy subjects! I just smiled at her as she left. When she got to the door and looked back I was still watching her. I think I saw her smile at me!

Over the next few weeks Ms. Hornrider's evolution continued apace. Her breasts seemed to inflate. Rising higher and higher on her chest, they filled her blouse out more and more. Rounder and rounder they grew larger. Blouses that had seemed over-sized became snugger and snugger. Her breasts really filled the blouses that she wore. And she seemed to be taking pains to allow onlookers to see that growth. Her blouses were being pulled tighter and tighter across her boobs. Stress lines and gaps between the buttons appeared. Glimpses of breast flesh and bra fabric could be seen! At the same time her waist was diminishing. She would never be slender, but she was losing her gut!

One day I stopped at her desk to thank her for some material that she had put aside for me. She smiled up at me, crossed her arms on the desk and leaned forward. This caused her boobs to rise up and exposed the tops of her breasts as her blouse gaped open.

Taking a tight grip of myself I ventured to say, "You look very nice today, Ms. Hornrider!" I wasn't sure how she would take it but she just blushed a little and thanked me!

The next time I saw her she was working at her desk. When she saw me come in and take my usual seat, she stood up and took off her jacket.

She made sure that I was watching her while she stood in profile to me. She made a production of stretching herself. She arched her back, took a deep breath and placed her hands on her hips with her elbows pushed behind her. All of this really drew attention to her breasts which seemed to leap from her chest as she posed. They were really super big now! Larger than I had thought!

She slowly walked toward me giving me lots of time to look her over. Her skirt was tighter today than it had been the day before. Her thighs stretched her skirt with each step. Her hips rocked back and forth as she carefully placed one stilleto-clad foot in front of the other. Her legs were clad in black stockings! Underneath her blouse her breasts rose and fell as she stalked toward me. There were several buttons undone and her cleavage was modestly on display. Quite a change from before!

Even more cleavage was exposed when she stopped on the other side of the table and leaned over to speak to me. She asked me about the work that I was doing. And while she did that she ran her hand up and down the button holes of her blouse, pulling it to the side, exposing even more of her breasts than was usually visible. Pulling and flapping the fabric as if she was over-heated, she made sure that she had drawn my attention to her abundant cleavage!

She moved around the desk to stand next to me. She leaned over again and pressed herself against me. This time I could feel her warm skin on my face and her hand on my other shoulder urging me to turn toward her.

"I've been making a comparative analysis recently," she husked into my ear. "I think that you may be at the far end of the spectrum." The subject of her analysis seemed clear as she smoothed her hand up my thigh until it rested upon my stiffening cock.

"Yes, the very far end," she repeated as her free hand gently caressed my groin. My dick was hardening fast under the stimulus of her massive tit and caressing hand. I was almost at full mast as she kept on moving against me.

"Um, I don't understand," I mumbled. My voice was muffled by the really, REALLY large boob I was being swallowed by.

"It's not that difficult," she said. "You seem to have a really big penis. Particularly as it become tumescent! That is, as it gets hard," she explained when she saw I didn't understand.

Oh, okay. It was true. I was almost a foot long when erect. I'd measured it almost a week before.

"I've found that I prefer the larger examples that I've discovered," she told me. "I don't think I've found anyone who is larger, ummmm!" She had extracted my dick from my zipper and was slowly stroking the exposed shaft and leaking head.

Using her finger-tips the Librarian scooped up some of my pre-cum. She briefly played with it between her fingers and then, with a moan of pleasure she stuck her fingers in her mouth and licked it off.

She began rocking herself against me, forcing me more tightly against her breast and then letting up the pressure so I could breathe. At the same time her grip on my dick became more urgent. Faster and harder, she was jacking me off under the table and out of sight of anyone who might wander by.

Luckily, as I let out a gasping moan and began to unload, no one came by to watch as she helped me empty myself onto the underside of the table.

"Oh, that's so nice," she gasped. "So nice," she repeated as she brought more jizm to her mouth to lick it off as she looked me in the eyes.

"We have to do this again," she told me. "I really like your sperm! So tasty!"

Smiling at me she tucked me away, pulled herself together and returned to her desk. I watched her butt tick-tock all the way back to her desk. She had a great ass! Big, meaty and firm! As she put her blazer back on she made a point to smile at me as she licked her fingers clean. She had really changed in just a few weeks!

When I got home I mixed up some more of Uncle Jack's liquid lotion and stored it in the back of the fridge for when I found another subject. There were four bottles now, enough for any emergency I thought.

My mind was a whirl with possibilities when I went up to bed. I was tired. It had been a long day!

I had a full boat of classes the next day. Prissy's replacement was a young Graduate Assistant. A male, so that was no fun. And I didn't see any other prospects in my other classes. So I was a little bummed as I made my way to the Library. And things didn't get any better there, damn it! Ms. Hornrider was no where to be found. Not that I was looking for her, you understand. But she wasn't at her desk. She wasn't in the research stacks and she wasn't at the front desk or the other main areas. She wasn't in the basement either! Alright, so I was looking for her. And not finding her! Crap.

So I resigned myself to getting some work done. I dove into my research and was making some real progress when I remembered a book that Adellia had recommended for me. It was back in the research stacks. I found that I needed to use one of the sliding ladders to reach it.

I was just about to climb down when I fell a hand on my leg. It was Adellia!

Smiling up at me she was standing close to the ladder. Looking down I had a splendid view of her big, fat titties and the cleavage between them! Her blouse was unbuttoned enough that from above I could see both inside curves of her breasts and the cups of the low cut bra that she was wearing! It was a cock-hardening sight! And mine did!

As I turned toward her on the ladder my dick was pushing out against the fabric of my pants. She saw it immediately.

Taking a deep breathe of excitement she reached out with one hand to gently caress my burgeoning hard on. She stroked and caressed me thru my pants and then stepped close enough that she could press her lips against the bulge that I was making. I was just at the height for her to be able to use her lips and tongue to excite me! And she did! Briefly, she kissed up and down the bulge in my pants. Then she reached up and pulled out my dick!

It bobbed and weaved in front of her until she reached up with both hands to control it.

"What a big penis!" she moaned as she applied her lips to my shaft. "I knew that you had a big one when I pulled it out at the library table but I didn't expect it to be THIS BIG!" She was stroking me with both hands. "You have to be a foot long! I just love it! I want to taste it!"

Words to action, she leaned forward and kissed the seeping end of my dick and then feather-licked it, drawing even more pre-cum to the surface. This she lapped up and then she pushed a couple of inches into her mouth!

She bobbed up and down. Again and again she drew me in and out of her mouth. I could feel her tongue as she caressed my shaft in her mouth. My cock shaft filled her mouth! Wiggling back and forth her tongue teased me over and over. Deeper and deeper she drew me into her mouth. Finally she was taking me all the way to the back of her mouth. The head of my dick was banging against her throat time and again.

There were inches that did not fit into her mouth. She was running her hand up and down the part of my shaft that she couldn't get into her mouth. With a growl she forced herself down harder and swallowed my cock to the root. Her lips were jammed against my groin and her tongue slid out to lap at my ball sack! I was just about to explode!

Adellia sensed that and swiftly pulled back. Using both hands she jacked me off while laughing and smiling up at me. With a muffled grunt I blew the first of many jets of cum toward her. Rather than ducking out of the way she directed the streams onto her face, into her hair and over her exposed cleavage!

She was still giggling as she sucked up the last vestige of my explosion.

"Oh, my, you came so much! I love it! And it tastes so good!" She pulled off her glasses and licked off the sperm that had been smeared across the lenses.

"Oooohhh," she moaned, "and you're still hard! Step down here and let me pull you between my tits! I need to practice inter-mammary manipulation! I just learned to do it and I want to get better!" Seeing the look of confusion on my face she tugged on my cock to get me to step down on rung on the ladder. Now I was at exactly the right level as she pulled my dick between her titties. There was more than enough breast flesh spilling out of the cups of her bra that she could envelope me!

"I love to feel a hard dick between my breasts," she told me with a dirty smile. "Inter-mammary manipulation is becoming one of my favorite things to do for a man!"

"Inter-mam...what?" That was me, not the swiftest guy in the room!

"Titty fucking! I love to tit-fuck! To feel your big stiffie between my boobs while I massage it with my big tits!" she seemed frustrated that she had to explain. "I have really big tits, you know! I mean, I've always had big breasts. But they have always been so floppy, so saggy. Now, for some reason, they are firming up, getting fuller, larger and more sensitive. I've gone from a saggy Double F-cup to a much firmer Triple H-cup in a couple of weeks! I love these big beauties!" She cupped her monumental mounds in her hands and jiggled them for me before she resumed her tit-fucking. I mean "Inter-mammary manipulation".

Adellia may not have had a whole lot of experience but she was really good at it! Her tits were huge! Soft and pliable they surrounded me and the way she was stroking and pressing them against me was really exciting! Before I knew it I was on the verge of a big explosion. This one ended up between Adellia's tits, on her upper chest and throat!

"Yummy!" she proclaimed as she licked up everything that she could reach with her tongue. She scooped up most of the rest with her fingers and slurped it all down as I watched.

"I just special-ordered this bra." she told me. "I wanted one that was low cut enough that I could tit fuck some lucky guy without having to take it off. I don't think it would be a good idea for me to go around without a bra on. I would cause too much disruption in the library. Although it would be fun to see the look on their faces when they saw my boobies bouncing and romping under my blouse!"

"Oh, and you're still hard! You've fed me twice and you're still hard! That's amazing! And I'm grateful! Now I want to see what this massive male appendage feels like in my vagina! I haven't been sexually active until just recently but I know that I like the larger examples of penile development." She saw the look of confusion on my face.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,189 Followers
12