All Comments on 'Bimbo! Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 4 years ago
"The Endddd" Just Applies To This Chapter, Right?

Surely, you're NOT going to end this series on a cliff-hanger? We've got to get a little incest action after how they've treated the protagonist all his life. Plus, we need to know how much growth comes from taking two bottles of the formula.

The world of T.I.T.S. is becoming as vast and as interesting as your old Richard King stories. It'd be nice if you could do a sort of day in the life/anthology story where we see some of the characters enhanced by the Boob God interact with characters enhanced by other means and how they interact with the "normal" women of the town. Maybe, have a freshman orientation scenario where we see this world from the p.o.v. of an incoming student who gets BE'd by story's end. It could be sorta stream of conscious diary like where the protagonist just notes random moments of T.I.T.S. like how big the person giving the tour was, the changes of her roommate, how a nerd she knew is suddenly looking like an athlete, etc.

Your MILF period was okay but I like the trend of you having a heavyset woman who gets BE'd and retains the curves and then some (sort of like super-sizing the BE; re: Mrs. Anderson in T.I.T.S. chapter 4, probably the best example you've written). This story has had some smaller, more normal sized measurements (which I ALWAYS approve of); if you do a sequel with the protagonist's mom and sister I hope you go crazy and really push the envelope with regards to over-the-top HUGE cup sizes!

With the book that his uncle left him, it struck me that you could do a riff on Al's St. Cat's stories and the bizarre chemistry that popped up in those stories. The protagonist could form an underground chemistry club and all sorts of craziness could ensue when his proteges try their hands at the formulas devised by his uncle. Or you could riff on Joe Average's "Think Big" stories and the protagonist could keep the formulas guarded but form a cult of sort in which he attracts disciples by enhancing them and the women around them.

Or to reference another of Al's stories what if the protagonist went full eco-terrorist and polluted the local water with his formula? I guess a smaller trial run could just be him "spiking the punch" of a lame party (maybe something like the Wonder-joint scene of Revenge of the Nerds). If the effects spread far enough, would that be referencing Dr. Hooters?

I'm going to stop right now, but, as usual, look forward to your next writing whatever it is...at your own pace, of course. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not before time

great fun, a little vulgar ,funny so that even I would hope it will continue. need more of this on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That Guy

'There was no way that this was going to end well for me.' ...somehow I disagree.

Loving this series. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck his mom

Please make sure he bimbofies his bitch of a mom and sister. Maybe I'm just having a bad day but holy fuck my anger flashed at the way she responded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

keep this story going want to see how his mom handles becoming a bimbo

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 4 years ago
Sich shes mean

The part the end reminded me of my sisters who used to steal my cokes from my personal cooler in my room

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The End???

How can this posibly be the end?? There can be at least 2, maybe 3 more chapters. One with his mom, one with his sister, and one with one of them discovering the other. This is a great story line, and would be a shame if it ended here.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

Don't know how someone can be so short-sighted even as a teen. He legit doesn't care what happens to his 'test-subjects'. Him being that stupid and idiotic takes away anything this story has to offer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bimbo! Previous Part
Bimbo Series Info