Bimbo! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That means that I like big dicks, Dwayne! And this huge fucking cock of yours is just amazing! I want to see what it feels like!"

She urged me to descend the ladder and we moved to an alcove with a table and two chairs.

She faced me as she sat on the table. Pulling me between her legs she used both hands to stroke my dick to full hardness. As she handled me she was cooing in pleasure and smiling as she worked. I noticed in passing that her legs were muscular and shapely.

She kept on working my dick with one hand while the other unbuttoned her blouse. She pulled my hands to her bra enclosed boobs and encouraged me to squeeze and manipulate her huge tits.

"I love having my big tits teased. I like to feel men play with my big fifty inch boobs! Just in the past few weeks I've become so much larger and firmer and sexier! The attention I get when I go to the bars on weekends is amazing! I can hook up with almost anyone I want! I may be a little older that most of the women but I'm so much hotter and sexier than they are! I put on my make-up, my heels and tight sexy clothes and all I have to do is smile at some young stud to get them to drop whoever they are with and spend the evening with me! I love the power I have over them! I love it!"

"Now help me get this huge dick into my pussy! I can't wait to see what it feels like! Come on! Help me!" She was pulling on my cock, trying to line it up with the opening to her cunt.

I reached down to help. Using both hands I placed my dick head at the entrance to her pussy. I pressed forward, mashing my cock against her cunt lips. I was a lot larger than her opening. But I persisted, pressing and releasing, pressing and releasing against her nether lips.

"Ugh, too.. not... Oh, God! You are so fucking big! I didn't realize how..." She was wiggling under me. I wasn't sure if she was trying to get my cock into her or if she was trying to get away. But I was determined to fuck her as well as I could!

"No! It's... you're too big! It wont fit! Please, please don't hurt me!" She was begging me. I had no intention of hurting her but I was damn well determined to fuck hell out of her!

Just to shut her up I leant forward and kissed her as hard as I could. I drove my tongue into her mouth and swabbed her out. I nibbled on her lips and then kissed her neck, sucking and licking.

She had stopped struggling under me. I had managed to ram my self a few inches into her. She had been saying "No" but now she was just lying there as I worked. Both my hands were pawing at the massive tits she carried. I was pinching her nipples and twisting them like a pair of old time radio knobs!

She moaned into my mouth as I went back to kissing her. We swapped spit for a few moments and then she sent her tongue into my mouth. We dueled for a minutes before I pulled back, gasping.

She had a hot look in her eyes. Her arms were twined around my neck and her boobs were bouncing and working their way out of that low-cut bra.

I took a moment to pull them free so I could watch them slosh from her chin to her hips! I had never seen tits this size before. Ms. Puttzout's tits had been large but this was another level of reality!

"Oh, God, fuck me you animal! Push that dinosaur dick as deep as you can! I love it!"

"Not too large now is it!" I smirked.

"Oh, fuck no! It's amazing! So much larger than any of the other's I've had! It's perfect! So fucking thick, so fucking long! Fuck my hot, horny cunt!" Ms. Hornrider had a dirty mouth when she got excited!

And I did what she wanted. I fucked her as hard as I could. It took a while but I finally was driving every inch I had into her! I was pounding her cunt, turning her insides to jelly. She bit my neck when she came. I would carry those marks for days. I didn't care! She was the best I'd ever had!

I buried myself between her tits when I started to cum. She held me in place with both hands while her legs thrashed and kicked. She was holding me as close to her as she could.

When I finally stopped cumming we lay there for a spell. As my dick softened it started to slip out of her clutching cunt. I stepped back half a pace and watched as my sperm rolled out of her abused pussy.. She reached down with a hand to scoop up some of our juices and slurped them off her fingers.

"Yummy," she declared. "Yummy and there is so much! We need to do this again!"

"Give me a couple of days to rest up," I begged. "You can really take it out of a guy!"

She was tucking her tits back into her bra and closing her blouse. She pulled her skirt down and shook herself to get her hair back into position.

"The next time with do this," she told me, "I'll put on my make up and dress up for you. I have some sexy slutty outfits at home that will help get you hard and keep you hard for hours. I can't wait." She leaned forward, planted a hot kiss on me, turned and left the room.

I staggered home and collapsed in the kitchen. I didn't have the energy to go upstairs.

Finally getting up I raided the fridge for a cola. And I almost fell over!


They were gone! All four of the water bottles I had stored were gone! In a panic I checked every shelf, every door shelf. There were no water bottles in the fridge. What the HELL?

As I collapsed back into my chair Mom came into the kitchen. She was carrying one of the water bottles. There was almost nothing left in it.

"Mom, did you take my water bottles from the fridge?" I asked with a note of desperation in my voice.

"First of all young man, this is MY house. Everything in it is mine. You shouldn't try to hide things from me and Kimberly. We went to the gym and when we came back we found the water that you were trying to hide."

"Did you drink it?" I asked like an idiot. Of course they drank it!

"Of course we drank it, you idiot. We were hot and thirsty and sweaty. The water was cold and tasty. We each had two bottles!" she sneered at me and marched out of the room.

Oh crap! There was no way that this was going to end well for me.

The Endddd

12