Bimbo for Just a Night

Story Info
Genies wish lets me feel safe enough to look for trouble.
2.4k words
4
11.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acotar
Acotar
48 Followers

Context: if I had 3 wishes I'd wish for

1) the ability to experience any sexual fantasy I wanted to any time I wanted to

2) the ability shape-shift my body any way I wanted any time I wanted for as long as I wanted

3) the ability to rewind or fast forward time whenever I want to a specific point in time where I will be the age that I was at that time

One fantasy I want to experience is being able to change my body to look anyway I want. I would choose to be blond, 5'1, with a thin waist, dd breasts and a thick ass. I'd make my face sweet and my body was as bimbofied as possible practically demanding to be touched.

Excitedly I tug on the smallest tube top I own. Its dark blue, about 5 inches thick and barely covers my nipples leaving the bottom of my breast hanging out temptingly. I bounce infront of the mirror a couple of times to make sure it won't move before smirking in satisfaction. I pair it with a black mini skirt that's barely thicker than my top. I turn to check the back, finding that it just barely shows the bottom of my ass and there is no way I can bend over without it hiking up and showing everything. I grin as I feel myself get wet thinking how this view will effect the men I encounter tonight. I hope they don't hold back. I choose not to wear underwear or a bra because I want to be objectified and stared at. Knowing there will be nothing to make any wandering hands hesitate turns me on further.

I mentally debate if I should wear heels or flats before deciding on black, 4 inch heels because they make my legs look to good to pass up. I look at my fake i.d. annoyed. I had had to get one that had a photo of my face after I transformed on it so i could get into the bar. I don't want to take a purse just for this but it cost way to much to make to trust the ridiculously small pockets of my skirt to hold. I doubt I will need money as I bet more than a couple of guys will be trying to get me drunk tonight. I smile and decide to tuck it in the side of my top and with that I'm ready to go.

The walk to the nearest bar is only a 15 minute walk so I choose to walk. Hopefully I can calm my nerves a bit before getting to the bar. I've never gone out so exposed before and I really want to enjoy the night. The thought of being used by strangers in public has always been a massive turn on for me but until i had the genies wish to make myself look exactly how i want to i was never able to work up the courage to put myself in a situation where I could experience it. I haven't even left my apartment yet and I'm already more turned on than I've been in my life. I can't remember ever being so excited. I live in a big city so the bar is guaranteed to be packed.

I start the walk down the street slowly so I can savor the excitement and build up my anticipation. I'm a quarter of the way to the bar when I see 4 tough looking guys leaning against a car chatting. I must catch their eye because one calls out, "Hey bitch, where you going dressed like that?"

I take a deep hopeful breath and pretend to be a typical dumb blond. I giggle in response and smile pretending to be unaware of the danger and reply, "I'm going to the bar just down the street."

"Is that so?" The man says while making brief eye contact with his friends. They all turn back to me and grin, "you know we were just talking about going there ourselves! Why don't you hitch a ride with us?"

I flash him an excited smile and run over to them happily. I feel my pussy throb as they all blatantly watch my tits bounce while I run. I can't help flashing my pussy and ass multiple times getting in their car because of how short my skirt is. I briefly worry about how embarrassing it would be if they are genuinely just offering me a ride. With how wet my pussy is already there's no way I'm not leaving a wet mark on this seat.

One of the guys gestures for me to move to the middle in the back so he can climb in beside me. I again don't really have a choice but to "accidentally" flash my pussy as I do but this time I don't tug it down when I'm seated and instead leave it where it hiked itself up. I smirk as I see both men's eyes focus on my crotch where I pretend to not realize my skirt is barely covering me now.

Almost immediately one of the guys next to me drapes an arm over my shoulders and starts fiddling with my already very precariously situated top. I giggle awkwardly and smile at him. Thats all the encouragement the other guy seems to need from me. He reaches up, hooks a finger in my top between my breasts, and tugs it down to my waist. I feel excitement rush through me as I pretend to be alarmed. My id fell down when my top was tugged down but i don't care about that at the moment. I yelp as I try to pull up my top but he keeps his finger hooked in it so I can't pull it up. After a couple seconds I finally give up on the hope of getting my top back and cup my hands over my breasts to hide my hard nipples instead. I follow the guys gaze to my lap and realize with a jolt that during the struggle I had somehow hiked my skirt up the rest of the way. My pussy throbs as I feel a brief pang of alarm upon finding it is no longer protected from the man's eyes.

While I'm distracted by that he yanks my top up and it flies up off my body, knocking my hands off my tits in the process and pulling them above my head with it. The guy behind me uses the opportunity to grab my arms and pull them down behind my back. I watch in shock as the other guy rips my shirt and uses it to tie my wrists together as I wiggle and struggle against them. This wasn't part of the plan! I had always assumed that I'd encounter lots of groping and maybe if I was lucky an offer to have sex in the bathroom. Never had I imagined my clothes being ruined! How am I supposed to get home with no top!?!?!

They laugh at me as they watch my tits bounce and sway from the movement of the car causing me to burn brilliant red from embarrassment. They sit me in the seat properly and both take a moment to lick, slap, and pinch my tits. I struggle against them hating that I can't help moaning every time they touch my breasts. Against my will I'm so turned on I can barely breath.

I watch the bar flash by the car as one of them grabs the top of my miniskirt and yanks it hard. I cant help the sound of surprise that escapes me when my hips jerk forward as he does. He presses a hand against my stomach and keeps yanking until it falls off my body leaving me completely naked except for my heels. They both grab one of my legs and go to pull them over their lap. I yelp and try my hardest to keep my legs closed but I had no chance of winning against them. In mere seconds I find my legs spread wide, my naked body on full view for the men in the front. One of whom is turned around watching and the other who has to be content glancing in the mirror as he drives.

"Hey Jessie start filming this shit," one of the men holding me calls out. In response the man in the passenger seat takes out a phone, and starts filming. He makes sure to get close ups of my by now dripping wet pussy, large breasts, and face. They even lift me up and tilt me so he can get a good shot of my asshole. My pussy throbs as I feel the humiliation shoot through me. He films as I'm forced over one guys lap and the other guy teases my pussy. I can't help jerking at every touch and whining because I'm so turned on I can't even think. It takes him less than 5 seconds to give me an orgasm so strong that I cant help but to cry out and buck in the arms of the man holding me. If they laugh at the humiliation of how quickly they broke my body I'm to focused on my orgasm to hear it which I'm grateful for. Next thing I feel is my legs being roughly spread and a cock pressing into me. I can't help pushing back into it because even after the strongest orgasm of my life my body demands more. With no hesitation he begins to fuck me. They all laugh and insult me when I can't help but cum almost immediately on his cock.

The group finds a side road lit by a street lamp. How quickly they found it and how they didn't seem to wander leads me to believe I'm probably not the first girl they have taken here... they all watch as the man currently using me finishes inside me before I am pulled out of the car and thrown onto the sidewalk under the light. I try crawling back away from them but they are on me nearly immediately.

They start by making me say humiliating things into the camera while they force me on top of one of the men so I'm riding him as he fucks me. They make me say things like, "I'm nothing but a worthless slut," "my only worth is whats between my legs," "I deserve to be raped. I was asking for a man to show me my place by wearing the clothes I did," and "I am nothing but a cheap dirty whore who has been used so much I have to pay men to fuck me." The last sentence the guy I'm on must really like hearing as before I finish saying it he roughly slams as deep into me as he can before cumming.

I'm pulled off of him and dropped onto another guy who goes to work fucking my freshly used hole. I gasp as I'm pushed forward though and feel a cock nudge at my asshole. "No no no no no please," I begged in alarm. "I've never done anal please!"

The man paid no attention to my pleas though a he forced his cock forward. I can't help squealing in pain. One of the guys grabs a handful of my hair and uses his cock to abruptly strangle my squeal. "Fucking women. Only way to shut them up is to give them a job to do," he says shaking his head.

I feel the cock in my ass finally push past my rim and sink into me as my face is fucked so hard I am unable to stop gagging with every thrust. The last man makes sure to get up close views of every cock and my tear covered face.

They all take turns fucking me in every position and hole while switching off which one of them films for at least another hour or two. By that point i had long ago stopped fighting and I'm so sore and exhausted I don't move when the last man climbs off me. I'm flipped onto my back where they spread my arms and legs wide. I feel as they start writing on my body but can't work up the energy to care or open my eyes. This goes on for probably 10 or 15 minutes.

When the last marker leaves my body I find I have worked up enough energy to open my eyes and look around. Almost immediately after my eyes open though I feel 4 warm streams of urine hit my body. One straight on my pussy, one on my tits and one right in my eyes while the last stream soaked my hair. I jerk and immediately snap my eyes closed trying to rub away the burn and cover my face making them laugh. When they are finally tired of humiliating me they leave me laying in the middle of the side walk naked covered in cum and piss.

I'm exhausted but I know that getting home naked in the dark will be much easier than getting home during the day. I tear myself away from the day dream of taking a nap in the brush on the side of the road and force myself to start the what I estimate will be nearly an hour walk home.

3 days later: I jump as I hear a knock on my door. I've been jumpy ever since the encounter I had a few days ago with a group of men. I shake it off though. "This is home. I control home and am safe here" I say softly to myself as I walk to the door. I glance out the peephole and jerk away in shock as I realize there is a large group of men outside my door. At least 10 to 15 from what I saw but it looked like there were more out of the peepholes range if sight... and at the front of the group.... the 4 guys from the other night. The one in front was holding up my i.d. and grinning. I hate that I can't control the surge of need that the helplesness and loss of control makes me feel.

Please feel free to comment or message me any ideas/suggestions you have for improvement/future stories!

Acotar
Acotar
48 Followers