What Happened After Getting Home

Story Info
Girl is surprised sooner than she thought in her sleep.
1.8k words
3.94
12.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acotar
Acotar
49 Followers

I jolt wide awake as a cock is shoved so deep into my mouth I can't breath. I instinctively try to fight but my arms and legs are pinned at my sides by multiple men. The cock goes even deeper in my throat panicking me but there's nothing I can do. Finally when my sight starts going black from lack of air he pulls out and I'm able to look around and see whats happening.

There's no less than 6 guys surrounding my bed wearing face masks. At least two were filming my still battered body being used yet again. I hyperventilate and struggle against the ones holding me. It was one thing to be attacked in the alley but how am i supposed to survive having the safety of my home stripped from me. I thought I'd have more time to make a plan before the man in the alley came!

They all laugh at my futile attempts to fight them off and they start pinching my breasts, ass and pussy, enjoying watching me struggle. I start to give up fighting as it becomes clear I can't get away when they start slapping my breasts and pussy hard. I can't help struggling again trying to get away from the pain making the laughter grow louder.

"I think we have warmed her up enough boys, let's try cooling her down a bit, don't want her enjoying it to much." I struggle even harder when I see them hand him a can of soda. He presses it against my pussy making me jerk hard in shock from the cold. My face burns as the camera men lean in close to record my face and pussy as he begins to press hard. Slowly, it starts slipping in. The cold sinks in immediately making me shiver. I'm shocked it fit. I always thought i was unusually tight before. Its horrifying to be shown i was wrong so publicly. I can't fight hard without the can shifting and hurting so when I see another man pull out ropes I let them tie me to my bed without much fight trying to keep the bottle from tearing me in two.

When they have me more secure they lift my hips making me yelp as the can shifts. I hear fumbling but can't see anything. I feel something massive lined up and pressed into my asshole. I try keeping my body arched up but i can't do it for long and I'm forced to lower myself onto a thick dildo. It was then strapped to me using a harness so it wouldn't come out. I jolted hard when suddenly I felt it start moving up and down deep inside me making the man who strapped me into it laugh. "We don't want you to be bored while we set up the house now do we? Just a few more touches and we will leave you to think for a bit." He says. One man points my phones screen at me, unlocking it using my face id before they pin my head down.

A dildo so thick that i can't close my mouth at all on a strap is forced into my mouth. It is very uncomfortable and just barely lets me breath. Then they put nipple clamps on my tits, connecting them to the base of the cock in my mouth where there's a ring. If I hold my head straight it pulls them hard causing excruciating pain but I can breath freely. If I lower my chin to my chest I find it is just uncomfortable on my tits but I struggle to breath. I am forced to awkwardly hold my head part way up. This angle forces me to watch as they clamp my pussy lips and spread them open by wrapping the chain connecting the clamps around my leg then clamping on the other side of each lip. The pain of this is dulled some thankfully by the numbness from the ice cold can. They then clamp my clit which even with the numbness hurts viciously.

I'm left watching and trying to adjust as they mount multiple cameras in my room and I assume the rest of my house. They take my underclothes and throw them into bags. One man also seems to be scrolling through my phine while sitting in a chair i have in the corner of my room. A man walks over to me and says, "You've been through a lot, why don't I write down the rules for you?" I can't help the shot of grateful relief i feel but it quickly dies as he grabs a sharpie and walks over to the wall across from my bed and starts writing in big letters...

1) I will not wear clothes in this house and will never wear underclothes so men can easily access and objectify my body

2) I will never lock this house so anyone can use my whore body at any time

3) I will never say no

4) I will always be shaved and ready to be fucked

5) I will never take birth control again. I'm just a stupid slut who is not allowed to choose if I breed or not

6) I own nothing, I am nothing, my only worth is found by pleasing men in anyway they demand

Seeing this proof I can't go back and nowhere is safe makes my heart plumet but also horrifically makes my pussy pulse around the ice cold can. The man who has been scrolling my phone comes over plopping next to me in bed. The bounching of the bed makes me yelp as it causes the nipple clamps to pull tight when my breasts bounce. Laughing he unclamps my breasts, the sudden flood of pain and sensation brings tears to my eyes but the relief of being able to lower my head trumps the pain.

"Look what I found on here," he grins at me as he shows that he found all the nudes I had taken of myself for men in the past. I try turning my head away but he yanks hard on my clit clamp, causing me to arch my back trying to relieve the pain and no doubt giving the camera men an excellent shot of my dripping wet over stretched holes as I choke on the cock in my mouth. I quickly turn back to him and he lets go leaving me shaking with pain and humiliation.

"You know, I like you like this. I want you to be able to see how much of a whore you are everyday." He reattaches the nipple clamps and takes a few photos. He lays back down and shows me that my screen saver is a photo he took between my legs showing every inch of my abused body. He then, as I watch, sends some of the nudes to half a dozen guys i'm friends with on social media laughing when I struggle against the rope trying to stop him.

"I also found all your passwords in your notes app. If you look you'll find the passwords to all your social media and banking apps have been changed. Whores like you have no need for money when they can offer cunt. I think it will be fun to change the theme of your social medias. I'm going to start an experiment with the one you are on least. I blocked all your family and female friends on it as they are likely to try and save you unfortunately but don't worry when we get to your main socials they will get to see you be a whore too. I think I'm going to post some of these nudes with your address and see if any of your followers want a ride or more photos. Lets see we will post them censored obviously so the post doesn't get taken down but make the caption just ask to see the uncensored versions ;-) or come over I'm bored and looking for some fun. Lets see if any of your so called friends save you huh slut." I sob as I watch him do exactly what he said. Almost immediately I hear the pings of notifications and see messages start pouring in asking if im serious. Instead of replying he just sends the uncensored nudes. When asked for specific things he scrolls through my nudes, if he doesn't find a matching photo he tells them he will have the photos for them by this weekend or they can come over and take them themselves. I can't help my uncontrollable sobbing as I see my life literally burn down around me.

The men all start to trickle in as they finish their tasks. The last guy drags what looks like an odd and very tall bench in. Its about waist height with a large platform it stands on. Just before the end of one side of the bench there's two large ones drilled into it. There's also a plank spreading out on either side of the holes and a plank at the bottom near the floor of the other end. The men walk over to me and untie the rope from the legs of my bed. They also take off the clamps causing me to jerk and try pushing their hands away because it hurts. They leave everything else in me.

I'm then dragged and pulled over the weird bench where my hands and legs are tied to the weird planks. My breasts are pulled through the holes that had been drilled in. They are just a little to small for them causing them to throb. Weird pumps are attached to my breasts and turned on. With every suctioning pull my nipples throb fiercely. When I shoot a questioning look at the man who put them on he smirks and says "if we put breast pumps on you often enough you'll start producing milk which we will then sell." I try shaking them off defiantly but he just laughs at me and says "shaking your tits will do nothing but make you look more like a whore."

Humiliated and defeated i hung my head as they left me bent over and completely exposed watching my phone and the messages flood in. It took less than half an hour for the first man I thought was my friend to come in and replace the dildo in my ass with his cock. The mix of betrayl and humiliation of this previous friend continuing the abuse led me into the strongest orgasm I had ever had. By the time one of the men came to check on me in the morning all trust i had ever had was destroyed. I was covered and filled with the cum of more than 2 dozen people I thought were my friends and had cum harder than I thought I could for every single one of them.

Acotar
Acotar
49 Followers