Bimbo Freed Pt. 03

Story Info
The conclusion to the epic Bimbo Freed trilogy!
2.5k words
4.77
13.8k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel myself returning, like a large boat breaking through the water. I open my eyes and immediately feel a few hours of pleasure slam into my consciousness in moments. I gag and curl in the fetal position. Too much pleasure at once. My throat hurts but in a beautiful way. My pussy feels properly used. There is a warm, pulsating pleasure radiating up my body.

I've had sex. And it was wonderful.

It takes a few minutes to open my eyes. I'm trying to remember how I had sex. Did Brian come over? I remember him following that fucking bitch on social media. Did he come over to apologize?

I stroke the warm body next to me. Doesn't feel like Brian. It's a nice body, but not Brian.

Now I'm curious.

I open my eyes.

It is nighttime. It takes me a moment to recognize the living room.

And Jack.

Jack's naked body, resting cuddled up to my body.

I hold in a shriek of surprise. My eyes immediately fall between his legs and see his thick cock. Now I know why I feel properly fucked.

Jack? When did this happen?

My head spins. I remove myself from his arms, even though they feel great around my body. I scoot up against the couch and put my knees to my chin, watching Jack sleep on the floor. He looks exhausted. I look at his hand. My throat tingles.

We must have really fucked. But, why don't I remember it?

I try to keep this bubbly, happy feeling at bay inside of my body. My friends all said this would happen. That he was just my friend so that he could try and fuck me.

I knew Jack was better than that. Sometimes, late at night, I wished he wasn't.

And obviously, he felt the same way.

I shook my head. I'm smiling. I feel real good.

But why can't I remember?

A phone buzzes. I look down and see it's Jack's phone. He stirs. In a few moments, the quiet calm of what we did will be over. I decide to be nice and grab his phone to hand to him.

My eyes glance at the notifications. It's from his friend, the one trying to un-fuck my laptop. I move my finger on his screen. He keeps it unlocked around the apartment so I see the whole thing.

Hey, laptop is fixed. Seems it was frozen halfway through a video. Don't know if you believe in that hypnosis stuff, but if so, don't use the trigger words. I'll put them below. If you do, it may make her turn into a sex-crazed, airheaded bimbo. Lol

My fingers tremble. I feel tears welling in my eyes. I see Jack stirring.

"J-Jack?"

He looks at me with warm, loving eyes. But, now I'm feeling a prickling chill up my spine.

"Yeah?"

I try not to look at his beautiful naked body. Oh, how I wish we slept together any other way.

"I--I don't know what happened but I woke up and I was naked, and my throat hurt, and my--uh, I think I---and then Daryl sent a message."

I see his body tense up. He knows exactly where this is going. Which means he knew. He knew.

"He says he got my laptop fixed? But that the bimbo file didn't finish so be careful because the triggers may work? Jack, did you use those triggers? On me? Make me--oh god--"

His body language is leaking shame and regret.

He did know.

He did use those triggers.

I choke my words of rage and drop the phone. I need to get away. The apartment is spinning and closing in on me. I run for my room. Tears flow down my face. I feel foolish. Not only did my so-called friend use hypnotic triggers on me to make me into a bimbo, but know he knows!

He knows!

I slam the door behind him. I put a hand on my chest. My heart is thumping hard. Too hard. I see him, in my nightmarish future, telling everyone how I like to be a fucking bimbo. I see school and work evaporating. Friends leaving me. Family disgusted by me.

Men and women using those triggers to turn me into their private playthings.

Goddamnit, the last part made my pussy twitch in pleasure.

"Carmen?"

I don't want to hear from him. I wipe snot and tears from my face. "Fuck off."

"Okay, I know how it looks--"

"It looks like someone used something very personal to me to fuck me. Which is obviously all you wanted. And now you're going to tell everyone and--and--" I can't finish the sentence.

"Whoa, wait, what? Carmen, I won't tell anyone!"

"Daryl knows!"

"I'll tell him we were fucking around looking at dumb shit on the internet. The man doesn't care about anything that isn't technology. Carmen, you know me. I'd never tell anyone about this stuff."

"I thought I knew you! Until I woke up feeling like someone used my body like a goddamn toy!"

I slapped my inner thigh for the prickle of pleasure I felt at the thought of being his toy.

"I--look, it all happened so fast--"

"And you just couldn't help yourself, could you?"

"I didn't know that 'Carmen, Bimbo Freed' meant anything, and--"

I slumped down the door. Like a puppet with its strings cut, I fell on my ass. My vision blurred and I stared into the air. I tried to fight it, but a smile appeared on my lips. I thought of pink bubbles, each one my thoughts, popping until I was left with nothing.

I fell into darkness.

***

"---listen and fall, to Master Tom. I am your Master."

I hear my hypnotized, dull mind repeat those words. I feel so sleepy and comfortable. I can barely think, let alone resist.

"Good girl. You are my hypnotized plaything again. And now, we have fun."

I blur in and out of consciousness. I can remember myself giggling. I can remember being very horny. And very stupid. And being stupid makes me hornier.

"You love this."

Goddamn yes, I do.

"You need this."

I didn't even think it was possible until I listened to you.

"You remember your trigger words. You will say them to the one you want to dominate you. To control you."

I am dripping at that thought.

"Think of that person now."

My vacant mind drifts. I think of what Master Tom looks like.

I hope he looks half as good as Jack.

Mmm, Jack.

"Good girl. Now, still as a stupid bimbo, I'm going to make you want to be Master Tom's forever. I'll be the man you say to, and I will take you. Dominate you. You'll be part of my harem."

Thunder rocks the building.

"Remember, you will say these words to the one you want, deep down, to dominate you. Now, let's change your mind so that the person you think of is--"

Thunder again. This time I hear a pop.

I swim in hypnotic conditioning for a long time. But, after no other commands come in, my mind starts to drift back to the top.

I open my eyes. Darkness. The laptop is off. All the lights are off.

I giggle. I don't feel in control. I'm still a stupid, sex-crazed bimbo.

And I don't look the part.

I stumble out of bed. I feel like a sexual fantasy walking. Every part of me is alluring. Every part of me is ready for someone's pleasure.

I put on a tight white t-shirt. So tight my chest nearly bursts out of it. I walk out into the apartment, a need burning between my legs.

I see Jack. I smile and giggle.

***

I awaken against the door, my head spinning. I gurgle and fall to the side of the floor.

Stunned. I stare ahead trying to process what I relived.

I don't hear Jack on the other side of the door. He must have given up. Good. I need time to process.

Was Master Tom trying to turn me, and anyone who listened to his files, into his own personal sex slave? Was I that close to becoming his?

"Remember, you will say these words to the one you want, deep down, to dominate you."

I shiver. I said those words, as a song, to Jack. I made sure he heard them.

Did I want him to dominate me?

I thought of it. Of his hand around my throat. Of his cock pounding me until I forgot the day of the week.

Seeing the primal need to own me in his eyes.

I whined, the scene making me aroused.

I did want Jack.

I leaped to my feet, stumbling like a new calf, reaching for clothing. I put on some cotton pajamas and stepped outside.

Jack, only wearing pajama pants, sat on the couch with a look reserved for men about to be executed. His eyes went wide.

"Carmen, let me--"

"Shh," I said, sitting down on the chair. "I'm still processing."

We sat in silence.

"I'm embarrassed," I said finally. "I'm supposed to be this strong, wonderful woman. Smart as shit, take no prisoners. Working hard to get to the top. And, now you know. I really like being a--a--"

"Bimbo."

I close my eyes and shiver. "Yeah."

"Why?"

"It's so good to give up control. To not think, except how to please someone. To be this incredibly sexy woman that no one can say no to. Especially some fucking quarterback who wants to date jailbailt."

He looks uncomfortable. I sigh. "Yeah, I get it. It's weird. Years ago I saw this porn clip and it--I started looking into hypnosis, one thing lead to another and--"

"It's not weird."

I tilt my head at him. He lets out the air in his lungs, rubbing his thighs.

"Okay, if we're confessing. You know me. I like, and try to respect women," he says, looking away and choking on his words, "Well, until today. Anyway, I want them independent, strong, willful. And yet, I've always had this fantasy of a woman just being a goddamn bimbo, completely submissive to me, with the pigtails and the squeaky voice--" He coughed. I noticed his hand shaking. "I never told anyone because I thought that made me such a horrible person."

I smile. I reach out and touch his hand. "I don't think that."

He locks eyes with me. "I don't think that about you, either. That is, your fantasy."

"I was mad at you. For taking advantage of it. But, you used the trigger word again and I--remembered. Master Tom. He was making me into one of his harem girls when the power went out. One of the last things he told me was to use the trigger words, to give them to someone--" I felt my cheeks blazing with heat. I could not meet his eyes with the next few words. "Give them to someone I want to dominate me."

I sat there with a dry throat, looking at the side of the chair for what seemed like an eternity.

Then, I felt his hands wrap around mine. I looked up at him.

"For real?" He asked.

I nodded. "So, while perhaps we could have found a better way to talk about this, this is exactly what I wanted. Honestly, it's what I wanted for a long time but I didn't think I was deserving of it."

He laughed and squeezed my hand. "You didn't think you deserved me? I loved you like a friend, but I'd be lying if I didn't think I wasn't worthy of you so I never pursued you."

I smiled. "So."

He lay back on the couch with a wide grin. "So, indeed. What do we do with this all?"

"You make sure Daryl doesn't suspect a thing. And then, well--" I can't help but smile.

I feel free.

***

I've been a mess all week. Every time I walk into the same room as Jack, I wait. I hold my breath.

We talked. I gave him permission to use the trigger at some point this week, and see where it goes. Told him my boundaries, even if my bimbo self didn't care. He seemed eager.

And, yet.

Nothing. A busy week unfolded and my heart hammered thinking at any moment he would lean in and whisper those words.

I masturbated like I was a teenager again. I couldn't get the thought that Jack had the keys to making me a docile slut on his lips.

He just had to use them.

It was Friday night, and as I walked by him, I was deep in thought about the above. Which means I was unprepared when he grabbed me, spun me around, and pinned me against the wall.

His hand held my jaw like a precious toy. But tight enough I felt his hand clench and knew he would make sure I would not move. I looked into his eyes. My eyes went wide.

Primal desire. The only way I could describe what I saw. I immediately got wet between the legs. I felt his erection push against me.

He thought about it all week, too.

"Carmen, bimbo freed," he whispered into my ear.

I felt a pop.

"Carmen, bimbo freed."

Pink bubbles. I slid into a wonderful world of pink, bubbles, and giggles. Every bubble popped. Every thought popped. I giggled. I felt so warm and so happy.

It felt different, this time. Every other time I blacked out, only to awaken a mess. This time, I felt it. I felt myself sliding into my bimbo persona.

The sexual thoughts that hit my brain would make a porn star blush. Yet, I could not stop thinking of it. Of what I wanted to do to Jack. Or him to me.

His cock became the most important thing in my world. The more arousal I felt, the more submissive I felt. A feedback loop that caused me to melt.

I looked up at Jack. And giggled again.

"Like, I'm your bimbo, Sir," I said in a high-pitched, sweet voice that would churn most stomachs.

Not Jack. He looked greedy. He ripped off my pants and panties, already wet. His arm lifted me, placing his knee between my legs against the wall. I sat on it. His hand left my jaw, only to wrap around my throat.

"You my cumslut?" He growled.

I never heard Jack talk like that, or sound like that? I nodded as he squeezed and I gasped.

His other hand started to fuck my clit hard and fast.

"I'm going to fuck every last thought out of you," he whispered into my ear, "And then I'm really going to fuck you up."

He kissed my neck. I moaned. My conditioning made everything more sensitive. I leaked all over his leg like a good little whore.

"You have no idea what you like this does to me," he said, nibbling on my ear, "But you're going to find out. My little bimbo."

I giggled, feeling so happy and free. "I am your bim--" I never finished as I came hard on his leg.

Still, he got the point.

I was his stupid little bimbo.