Bimbo or Billionaire - The CPA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To compound her problems, the categories also took a turn for the worse as well. Plastic Wrap was the worst of the lot, but Gothic Splendor was no picnic either. Suzanna didn't want to hear the result, but knew Jack would be delivering it any second.

"The audience has made a fine choice this time Suzanna, I think they're getting in to their groove now! Swimwear Seduction!"

As the collar once more activated a fog rolled in to Suzanna's mind as the change happened, Jack was explaining it to the audience.

"... she'll have a real thing for skimpy swimwear, anything that shows off lots of skin and with those new breasts, lots of cleavage as well. In fact, while she'll be wearing a bikini for her day to day attire, when she actually wants to get in the pool she'll be pretty much down to pasties and a fig leaf!"

Suzanna had been feeling exposed since they had placed her in to her "costume" for the show, the minimal two piece set of a white skirt and tube top had felt almost like they weren't there. Now however as she looked down at them, they felt much too conservative. Almost like she was wearing a parka at the beach.

"Ok Suzanna, just one more case this round, what's it going to be?"

"13 Jack."

"Your 5th cash case! Congratulations, you have $100 after the first round!

Ok Suzanna, we already know that you're going to be continuing on, but we still have to hear what The Accountant has to offer.

Ok, The Accountant's offer is in... He'll save you the trouble of finishing the game and just move you right to full Bimbo right now."

"Well Jack, I don't want to disappoint the audience so I guess I'll just continue on."

"I guess we didn't expect anything else, especially when you sound so 'hopeful' about it!" Jack replied with a wry smile obviously referencing to her voice change.

Chapter 4 - Round 2

"Ok Suzanna, what's your first case of the second round going to be?"

"Case 22 please Jack."

"Another cash case, you're up to $1000! That's a good start to the round Suzanna."

The crowd had remained mostly silent at both of the last two cash cases. They were waiting for the next Bimbo case so they could participate in the show again.

"Thanks Jack, how about case number 8?"

"Oh, case number 8 is your 8th Bimbo case!"

The crowd cheered, Jack smiled and waved at them to settle down.

"Let's check out what the category and options are...

Vocabulary! With the random options being... Less is More, Street Slang, Positive Outlook and Proper English!

Audience what's it going to be?

And the result is... Less is More!"

Suzanna started to suspect where the audience was going now and she didn't like it.

Once more the fog came over Suzanna's mind, once it left Suzanna still felt the same and was thinking like normal but she knew something must be different.

"Suzanna, I don't think the audience has bought your contrite act. I think the audience has seen through it and doesn't want to hear much more of it, how about you?" Jack said with an evil grin.

"Uh hun." Was all Suzanna replied with.

"Anything else to add to that Suzanna?" Jack egged her on.

"Nope."

"Well that's better don't you think Audience?" Jack encouraged the audience this time, getting a huge round of applause out of them.

"So from now on Suzanna, you're going to use language in a very economical way. If a one word answer will do that's what you'll use. If a grunt or moan will suffice, that will be your response. Of course single syllable words will be some of your favourite things as well.

But before we move on, let's talk about that name of yours. Suzanna is three whole syllables, wouldn't it be better if it was less?"

Suzanna shuttered, she knew deep down the answer but didn't want to say it.

"Wouldn't it be better as... say... Suzi?" The crowd cheered at Jack's suggestion.

As soon as Suzanna heard it her new vocabulary made the connection in her mind.

"Yea Suzi!" she replied before she could process another thought.

"Well now that that is out of the way Suzi, let's move on to your next case..."

Suzi's plan had backfired, her last avenue of influencing the audience was gone, now she really was in deep trouble. She had to get a lot of cash cases soon if there was to have any hope of winning the game.

"20."

"Well then let's see what is in case number 20... Oh my Suzi ... Bimbo number 9!"

"Well Suzi, it's time for a new career and the options are... Trophy Wife, Dating for Profit, Personal Trainer and Filming Fornication!

Audience?"

Suzi's old career as a CFO was over, she didn't like any of the options but it was looking less likely she would have to think too much about it in the near future any way.

"Filming Fornication! Well Suzi I think the audience has definitely gotten in to its groove now. Your big new tits, small frame, limited speaking and your desire to be on film has landed you a starring role as a porn star. You'll be in front of the camera in no time making sure that tiny bikini comes off for all the world to see!"

The fog rolled in again and once it had left Suzi knew what was wrong this time. She was on camera but there wasn't a dick in sight, let alone in her!

"Ok Suzi, what's your next case?"

"7."

"Oh that's a tough break Suzi, Bimbo case number 10."

"Need cock!" She replied.

"Oh, I know Suzi, on camera and no one to fornicate with... but even so we have a new category, Compulsion! The options are... Flirting with Disaster, Small Things in Tight Places, Cream Pie Addict and Proving Them Right.

Now audience, I normally don't play favourites with the options, but I think there is one here that would make a lot of sense given Suzi's past profession."

Suzi was having trouble concentrating on anything but Jack's trousers, where she knew there must be a dick she could get inside of her.

"And the audience has chosen wisely again... Suzi you're a CPA again, a Cream Pie Addict that is!"

The fog engulfed her again as the Collar of Fate glowed.

"Ok, Suzie, last case of the round, what will it be?"

"12."

"Another cash case Suzi! Well done you're up to $10,000!

Ok Suzi, you haven't reached the billion dollars yet so we know you have to keep going, but let's see what The Accountant has to offer, I think it might be the same as last time.

Yep, same deal Suzi, just give up and go full Bimbo right now.

"No way, let's go!" Was all she could get out of her new vocabulary.

Chapter 5 - Round 3

"Ok folks, we're on to round three!" Jack said, waiting for the audience's cheers to die down.

"Suzi, what case will it be now?"

"4."

"Oh, you're 11th Bimbo case Suzi, you're out of runway now!"

Suzi felt even worse, fetish was the last bimbo category before intelligence and it was never good.

"The options are... Fit to be Tied, Feet First, Latex... Hoods and Hoses, and Many Men... Many Holes.

Audience, this is your last chance to mold Suzi' future, what's it going to be?

Many Men... Many Holes!"

The fog came over Suzi's mind again, this time when it left she wasn't just itching to get Jack's dick in her, she really needed at least two men to fill her need.

"Suzi, earth to Suzi, are you ok?"

Suzi just nodded as a response, her eye's fixed on the first row of the audience and the dozen or so men in it.

"Ok, we'll we need another case number then..."

Suzie was still counting the men in a line and she simply blurted out the number she was at... "11!"

"A cash case! You're up to $50,000!"

Suzi had finished counting the dicks in the first row and the news of her total snapped her back to reality momentarily.

She only needed three more cash cases and there was only one Bimbo case left, she had a chance!

Looking at the cases she chose... "5".

"Another cash case Suzi! That's $100,000 and the end of the round!"

"I don't think we even need to wait for the accountant, do you want to just go right on to the next round Suzi?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She replied, eager now to get to the final cash cases or the rows of dicks in the audience, she was no longer sure which would be better now.

Chapter 6 - Round 4

"Ok Suzi, we're down to the home stretch, there are three cases remaining. Two of them have cash, the third you MUST avoid as it is the last Bimbo case.

In this round I just need one case from you. Pick anything but the Bimbo case and you will have a 50/50 chance at the billion dollars!"

The audience was going wild, no one had been this close to the prize in a long time and now they didn't care about her past, they had swung to her side as they wanted to see someone, anyone win the big prize.

Suzi was counting the men in the audience again, trying to concentrate but unable to take her mind off of all the cocks the audience members could fill her holes with.

"Suzi, I need that case number from you now!"

This time she had gotten most of the way through the second row and "24" was all she managed before her need for penetration overtook her and she pulled her finger from her lips and sucked it in to her mouth. It providing her some relief as she imagined it was audience member 24's dick.

If Suzi hadn't been near the edge of madness with her need she might have wondered how her left hand had found its way to her pussy, or how she had managed to lay down on the floor. She may even have noticed the glow of the Collar of Fate come to life after the third round was complete restoring her ability to move freely.

Instead she was eagerly finger fucking her mouth and pussy for the camera's while the music came to a crescendo as Sherri opened case number 24 revealing the final Bimbo symbol.

The Collar once more glowed but Suzi didn't notice it or the fog that consumed her mind.

Chapter 7 - Epilogue

Suzi Cream was on set waiting for the director to call everyone to their marks, beside her was her manager, provided by the court to oversee her career. She'd done something in the past that was bad but now her focus was on the three guys on the other side of the set.

More accurately her attention was on their cocks that she'd soon have in her. Soon after that they'd all cum in her holes fulfilling her addition for another day or so. As she picked out which guy she wanted in her pussy, ass and mouth she slid her finger from her lip in to her mouth to keep herself under control until they were ready.

"So Suzi, you're doing well and this is your 50th scene in the last two months since the show. At this rate though you'll never pay off your debt. I'm going to have to start branching you out in to more genres and some private events as well, is that ok?"

"Um, more cock?" She said popping her finger out of her mouth momentarily.

"Yes Suzi, more cocks."

"Goodie!" She replied stuffing her finger back in.

"Ok Suzi, they're ready for you, go to work."

Suzi bounded over to the bed, her tiny swimsuit unable to contain the massive tits that rode high on her chest.

Laying down on her side, she placed her head close to the man with the largest dick, opened her mouth and took him in to it. The pleasure from her lips while sucking on his cock was only outdone when the two other men joined in, one in each of the remaining holes to be filled.

Suzi saw the red light on the camera that was filming her and she quickened her pace, slurping at the cock in her mouth and playing with her clit and tits with her free hands.

As the man with his cock in her ass came, Suzi' eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasamed at the same time, clenching her pussy and sucking in the cock in her mouth simultaneously.

Their loads followed shortly after and once they had pulled out Suzi laid on the bed with cum running down her chin and out of her ass and pussy, as high as a heroin addict from the triple shot of cum she had just received.

The camera came in to her face, her clearly stoned look visible to the viewers, she giggled slightly, raised her hand back to her mouth to place her finger on her lip and said "Suzi's a CPA! Yea!"

End

12