All Comments on 'Bimbo or Billionaire'

by TheHandsThatLead

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot but the game needs work

The bimbification is great and it's well written but that show blows. I don't get why there are different rounds since they seem exactly the same and there is no real skill involved.

Gina_MonseyGina_Monseyover 5 years ago

This was a really great premise. Super sad (and it makes perfect sense) that she didn't feel horrified that her dream of being a partner in a law firm had been taken from her... it added to the horror. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Solid four stars

Really liked it. You did a good job capturing the host and audience aspects. Maybe a tad more on the penalties, the collar and past contestants would have pushed it over the top.

@Anon take a look at Deal or No Deal one of the top rated game shows of the late early 2000's for the obvious inspiration. This was an actual game of just chasing money cases where the host and the banker added to the excitement.

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

Very hot i wished i was in such game becoming a bimbo brainless barbie slut ! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHandsThatLead@TheHandsThatLead
390 Followers
A hands on kind of leader… I’m a male in his 50’s living in Canada. I write and enjoy erotic mind control stories primarily featuring bimbo's and bimbofication along with other related themes. You can find more of my writing over at: - MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Autho...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES