Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 08

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
5.3k words
4.68
24.7k
20

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

PART 008

Mrs Hellgrave's eyes went wide as Dr Turner was launched back onto the supply room workbench, his wiry body wracked with convulsions.

"NOOOooo..."

She watched slack-jawed as his sallow skin rippled and bulged as though a nest of angry pythons were roiling beneath it. His body contorting wildly as he thrashed and all but foamed at the mouth. It looked atrociously painful.

The sexpot college dean stumbled back a step as it became clear that Dr Turner's muscles were swelling and spreading, his bony old limbs bulging as they took on enough solid new mass to put a circus strongman to shame.

What riveted her attention most of all was the spectacle that was his manhood. That tortured tissue was engorging and distorting like a living fleshy nightmare until it finally settled heavily against his tree-trunk thick thigh.

"J-James...?"

The sight of it alone had her panting like a bitch in heat; it had to be close to a foot long and as thick as a cucumber in its flaccid state. She quivered in unrestrained hunger, her huge gravity-defying tits heaving as it began to twitch and harden obscenely before her. Glancing up she saw the burning eyes of the beast that had been Dr Turner looking down at her from beneath a prominent jutting brow.

It almost felt fitting that she was still kneeling before such a mighty and brutal idol.

"Tits..." The Beast growled with lustful menace "Want... Tits!"

Mrs Hellgrave hadn't endured this strangeness only to miss her opportunity at that glorious... thing. Rising smoothly to her feet she sashayed slowly up to the towering monster, juggling her monumental melons together enticingly in her hands.

"Are these what you want, big guy?" She purred, her smooth velvety tone a direct contrast to her racing heart.

The beast didn't stand on ceremony or even hesitate. It reached out with fingers the size of bananas and roughly sank them into her pillowy tit-flesh drawing a jet of warm milk forth, spattering across its immensely broad chest.

"Oh Gawd~!"

Mrs Hellgraves knees went weak at the forcefulness of its mauling touch. Dr Turn-no, the Beast's powerful handling of her and his or it's pungent reeking animal/man musk seemed to promise her all she lusted for and more. She almost swooned with sweet sinful surrender as an arm with the width of a telephone pole encircled her willowy waist and swept her off her feet.

"Tits! Want milk... Tits!"

"Oh- Oh my... Yes! Suck my fat milky titties... Oooh~"

Mrs Hellgrave squealed with giddy excitement as the Beast lifted her bodily until her bountiful bouncing knockers were smashed hard against its callous face. Its hungry mouth fastened around one stiff rubbery nipple while its free hand roughly milked her other, drawing out longer streamers of warm flowing cream.

She shook as its rough suckling lips, ravenous licking tongue and frantically pawing hands sent her soaring into a lightning-quick shuddering breast-gasm.

"Oh fuck... Yaaasss~!" She howled, her bombshell bimbo body bucking in the creature's unyielding grasp.

Even through the blinding bolts of pleasure she could feel something hard and heavy grinding against her left ass-cheek as she squirmed joyfully in its iron hold. She could only imagine it was the head of this Beast's monstrous cock. She needed that amazing slab of man-meat inside her more than she needed her next breath of oxygen.

"P-Please... Give me what I-I need..."

All words and rational thinking fled her as another breast-gasm seemed to rumble up her spine and detonate in her pretty skull. She could feel her tits swelling larger with fresh lactate as her XXX-infected body desperately tried to match pace with the inhuman new demands being made of it.

The "growing" changes that had transformed Ms Summers didn't seem so unbelievable now... and something warm and wet was running down the insides of her sculpted thighs. Even through the head-spinning shock-waves of hedonistic rapture she could only guess it was her own juices.

"MILK!" The creature cried out for more, heedless of the creamy mess dripping down its anvil of a chin. "WANT MILK... MORE MILK!"

Mrs Hellgrave felt as though her already enormous billowing breasts were about to explode from their drastic expansion, trying to meet this roaring monster's voracious appetite. Her body was an exquisite whirlwind of the aching pain from such rapid change and the overwhelming ecstasy that the Beast was inflicting on her.

She wanted all of this creature and every carnal delight it could offer. She had been without a man too long and now this monster's dominating presence seemed to promise her more than she could possibly handle. Mrs Hellgrave didn't care, she needed its gargantuan cock blasting great sticky loads of hot man-seed inside her.

"Cock..." She gasped, her own vocabulary truncated by steaming lust. "I want... your cock inside me!"

The creature didn't respond but continued to savage her chest relentlessly. Mrs Hellgrave flailed her head about, trying to focus her bleary eyes over her shoulders, Craning her neck to make out the position of its throbbing tool beneath her.

Ha! She could just barely see it pressed against her bubbly wriggling booty. Huge and throbbing visibly with the Beast's pulse, oozing thick lines of pungent pre-cum down its rocky shaft. Her mouth watered at the sight of so much delicious jizz.

Dreaming of the blissful nirvana it would send her into and in that moment, Mrs Hellgrave was a cocaine addict coming eye to eye with her dealer's whole stash.

"Please... T-Take me, fill me with t-that giant cock... pleeeease~"

The Beast had her hourglass waist in a vice-like grip but Mrs. Hellgrave found she could still wiggle her wide hips. She tried bucking them back to position her dripping snatch over the Beast's colossal tool but the creature's arm around her waist might as well have been an iron bar encircling her.

She tried pulling her knees up against it heavily muscled abdomen for leverage but another blinding breast-gasm sent her boneless, no number of sexual partners had ever been able to bring her to climax in such quick succession before and most of hers had been frantically hormonal young freshmen.

"Nnnnrgh~ come on... just an inch..." She strained, struggling valiantly to slide herself atop his blunt bulging tip.

Pulling her knees up again, she pushed back against the Beast's burly torso with all the strength she could muster. Its arm shifted slightly and she could feel the head of it cock slide further beneath her skimpy skirt as she lifted her quivering round ass up a fraction.

She was panting from the rough sensations of the monsters ravaging lips and clawing hands on her ballooning tits and she could feel another screaming breast-gasm welling up inside her with alarming speed.

She grunted as she pushed her knees against its unyielding abdomen again, lifting her ass further and gasped with delight as she felt the Beasts throbbing cock-head slide up under the short hem of her skirt, right up between her bunched thighs.

"Cock!" she crowed with victorious glee. "I have your Cock!"

Just then the impending swelling breast-gasm exploded through her as she knew it would. Her knees buckled and her flaring hips dropped as she went limp with the mindless pleasure of it.

"Hmmmnnnph~!"

Through the glorious gratification of it all she was flooded with another, newer mind-blowing sensation, something simply dazzling.

Her hips had dropped as she went limp and, by all the stars above, she had impaled herself on the first two inches of the Beast's rigid oozing dick.

Slick as she was with her own womanly juices, the monster's massive meaty member still stretched her to her limits, filling the entryway to her womb entirely. The creature grunted in surprise as she laughed in breathless wonder at the blessedly blended sensations of deep penetration and glorious breast-gasm.

"Cunt?" It's rocky brow furrowed in confusion, then with greater resolve... "CUNT! WANT... CUNT!"

"Oh yeah, Baby!" Mrs. Hellgrave cried out in triumph "Fuck my sopping wet cunt!"

Instinctively she knew it didn't need any encouragement, this brute was the earthly embodiment of raging physical lust. It released her waist, allowing her to sit back and lower herself further down its long girthy shaft.

She arched her back, her ripe swollen melons swaying high on her chest as the rapture of being completely impaled shot from her singing nethers right up her spine. Then the Beast that only bore distant resemblance to Dr Turner placed a heavy hand on her smooth hip to push her all the way down as its other huge hand sank its fingers deep into her quivering tit-flesh.

"C-CUNT!"

Mrs Hellgrave couldn't help the Cheshire grin that threatened to split her sweaty face when she heard the hitch in its usually commanding tone.

It didn't wait for her to grow accustomed to its superhuman size but drove its pelvis up instead, slamming itself completely inside her with the first breaching thrust.

"Oh God!" Mrs. Hellgrave screamed at the mixture of pain and pleasure as the monster's humongous cock stretched her insides. "Wait... too big... of my god!"

A gurgling sound came from her throat and her eyes rolled back as she felt the creature's stupendous member erupt inside her.

At first she thought it had already blown its load until she realized that single long burst had just been a gush of bestial pre-cum. Her mind boggled at the realization and she couldn't begin to imagine what its final climax would feel like inside her.

"Cunt... fuck my c-cunt. Your cunt!" She babbled as her love-tunnel spasmed around his immense invading beast-cock.

She fought the euphoric daze that threatened to overwhelm her as the monster lifted her by the ass and pistoned into her again, filling her more completely than she ever dreamed possible, using her like the busty fuckdoll she was.

"TIGHT" it roared heedlessly "TIGHTER... CUNT!!"

Her body reacted to the new strain of seed within her as though responding to the beast's bellowed commands.

Mrs Hellgrave felt her hips stretch and widen, her womb opening as if to accommodate the gallons of semen to come. Her thighs thickened and solidified with sleek muscle, she was changing from a busty lean temptress to a curvaceous and utterly desirable form that screamed sexual promiscuity and fertility.

She groaned in sheer unadulterated delight as her pussy tightened like a velvet vice, clamping down around the Beast's huge man-meat, her moans matched by those of the monster beneath her.

"Yesyesyes~! Fuck me, use me, make me your fucktoy whore!" She wailed in soul-searing ecstasy.

Its questing hands roamed greedily over her changing body, clutching at her bubbling ass, clawing at her firm new thighs and savaging her inflating breasts and lengthening nipples. Mrs Hellgrave laughed with elation as she drove her hips down to meet each of its plowing strokes up into her; she had never been more ready to take on this rutting Beast.

Mrs Hellgrave shrieked out sheerest ear-splitting euphoria from her position lifted high off the floor, her sculpted calves locking behind the monster's broad back. The Beast loomed over her hoovering her rock-hard nipples into its hungry maw as it pounded relentlessly against her thrumming g-spot like a battering ram.

Her body was weak and shaken from the endless waves of bone-shaking climaxes she was experiencing, arcing through her like chain lightning. Somehow she still managed to keep her jelly legs hooked around the creature's thick waist and tucked her hips downwards to meet each of its driving thrusts...

"Oh Gawd~, Yes!" she was nearly weeping. "Never stop fucking me on that monster cock!"

She fought to keep from passing into mindless bliss as she felt another hot jettison of narcotic pre-cum explode inside her. The Beast had lifted her in its mighty grip and thrown itself on the floor pinning her beneath its colossal bulky frame like a writhing insect. She could barely breathe through her own groans of ecstasy as it hammered its impossibly large tool into her newly transformed twat with animal abandon.

"CUNT...!" It roared again, "TIGHT CUNT!"

She could feel its immensely thick cock stretching her tightened snatch to her limits with each glorious penetration as another breast-gasm rolled through her and she reeled with the heady blissful expectation of being filled to overflowing with precious potent manseed.

"Oh fuck yes!" she said wiping a line of saliva from her chin, "I've never been so... OH FUCK!"

The breast-gasm exploded through her on top of her precum induced daze, the combination had been shocking her brainless since they had begun and the Beast didn't seem to notice or care.

She struggled weakly in the creature's iron grip giggling between loud gasps and husky groans, she had never experienced anything like it in her whole life as an ordinary woman, what an old prude she had been all those years...

And then the beast came inside her at last.

Stars exploded behind her eyes as she went limp, twitching and drooling. A fire-hose of hot jism blasted into her hungry womb, pumping load after sticky load into her flat belly until it pooched and rounded out like a baby cum-balloon. How much jizz did this monster have inside of itself?

"Aaaayyeeee~!"

Mrs Hellgrave wailed in final wondrous fruition. A gush of her own foaming honey splattering down her trembling thighs and mixing with the excessive ejaculate spilling out from her plump abused pussy lips.

Then it was gone... the beast had withdrawn its magical uber-cock from inside of her but she didn't care. Mrs Hellgrave had got her fill and then some. Her endless craving blessedly sated for the moment and her cunt packed to the brim with that she hungered for above all else.

She lay on the cold linoleum floor panting and chuckling throatily as the darkness of the glorious cum-euphoria crept over her.

In a final effort, she let her head loll on its side to catch a glimpse of her monstrous lover before she let herself drift back into the intoxicating blackness. The Beast was battering at the supply room door with its ham-sized fists, splinters flying with each powerful blow.

Well, that wasn't going to hold it for long... she thought as she happily drifted off.

________________

Tom watched Mrs. Hope through the hallway window.

She had continued to tend her garden for over an hour after he had safely locked himself within the family home and then... nothing.

"What are you up to, Pamela?" He whispered, peering through a gap in the drawn curtains.

He had been expecting something more... nefarious from her. She knew for certain that he was in the house but she had just continued weeding her flower beds and turning soil like she did before the infection.

He held his breath when she had reached for the hose, expecting her to spray herself down like a Miami Beach Championship wet t-shirt contestant in an attempt to stoke his lusts. Instead she had simply watered her garden and lawn then casually washed the clinging dirt off of her hands and legs.

The sight of her long golden legs glistening wet with the moisture was certainly alluring but it was hardly on par with the lewd performances she had been putting on for him over the past few weeks. Tom didn't know what to make of it, now he could catch glimpses of her moving about her kitchen.

"What the heck? Is she actually... baking?" He asked the empty air in astonishment.

He suddenly felt silly for getting all panicked at her ostensibly ordinary behavior but in a way his reaction still made some kind of sense.

At least when she had been calling for him to publicly mount her out in the street or openly masturbating in clear view of his bedroom window he knew what she was up to but now... she was acting completely and unpredictably normal! With all the placid gardening and now the cooking....

Tom wandered up to his bedroom and glanced out the window. His room faced onto the side of Mrs. Hope's home and she was well aware of that, using it to make open gestures of invitation to him whenever he was alone. But now she wasn't doing anything of the sort and it made him extremely wary.

Flopping back onto his bed Tom stared up at the ceiling and tried to reconcile the many worries racing through his head.

How safe would the girls truly be at college? What had happened to Dr Turner? How was he going to feed them when the little money they still had ran out? And what was he going to do about this Gymnastics tournament that Britney had her heart set on? Though that last one was still a few days away.

A few days might as well be an eternity as things stood right now.

He desperately wished that his sisters weren't at school mingling with the XXX-infected population there, it seemed beyond stupid but what other choice did he have?

If he had kept them locked up isolated in the house then they would be little more than prisoners anyway and that would have driven them all mad. Tom rolled onto his belly and turned on the television to check for any fresh news of what was happening out there in the wider world. Perhaps there was somewhere free of this XXX plague.

Some kind of safe-zone where he could take his sisters and be free of all the maddening temptation.

Flicking through the channels, past the many stations solely advertising 'promiscuous companionship' and 'erotic escorts' he came to rest on Channel Twelve.

This news broadcasting channel had died out early in the epidemic, abandoned by its staff as they succumbed to the XXX-virus and had aired nothing more than the live image of an empty newsroom desk for weeks. Except today it revealed a tall uniformed policeman making an announcement.

Tom stared at the officer as he began to speak. The poor guy looked flushed and jittery but he was still, by all appearances, a man and that lent his words real weight...

________________

Officer Baker's whole body trembled as he stared into the camera before him.

It wasn't that he was nervous about speaking on television--they trained him in the academy on how to deal with the press--but rather his body shook from the twelve cups of espresso he had insisted on consuming since leaving the station with his cohort of vivacious Mamazons.

Well... that and the illicit thrilling feel of the stacked Indian goddess luxuriously suckling his raging cock between her soft lips, hidden from view beneath the large curving news desk. He fought to keep his voice firm and steady as he spoke.

"...so I have come here to relay my own experiences to any men out there who may be watching." He stifled a gasp of excitement as the five other athletically formed and brilliantly busty playmates standing behind the cameras began to slide their clever fingers into each other's soaked pussies whilst watching him breathlessly.

Officer Stanley Baker had regained control of himself long enough to gather everyone into an empty van from the station impound and drive them all here to broadcast his astounding discovery to the world. They had been quite co-operative after he had told them what he planned to do and fucked each of them brainless few more times.

He was sure that he couldn't have escaped these superhuman women with their phenomenal new strength if he hadn't been able to convince them it was for the greater good.

They had been surprisingly supportive of the idea. Congratulating Stanley on his amazing breakthrough and solemnly swearing to help him get the word out to as many surviving men as possible. Suspiciously supportive, in fact, but the superbly sloppy road-head he received on the ride over had sucked any misgivings right out of his head.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers
12