Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers

Both of his heads, upper and lower, if he were being honest.

"I am Office Baker of the Moor Street Police Station and over the last three days, in an attempt to keep myself alert, I have consumed terrific quantities of coffee..." He twitched heavily as he felt the cum-gargling Bombay beauty-queen kneeling beneath him gently cupped his thrumming balls in her warm palms.

The remaining nymphets moaned and gasped softly as they watched him, still lewdly toying with each other's knock-out bodies in eager anticipation of more fun yet to come.

"...I don't really know the science behind any of this..." he hedged desperately, trying to focus on his words other than the scene playing out in the studio and the exquisite thrilling of his rumbling loins. "...but I have engaged in sexual congress with the infected yet I have not fallen victim to the virus."

He gasped, squeezed his eyes tightly shut and pounded a jubilant fist on the news desk as his twitching cock erupted to reward the hard-working mouth of the gorgeous, hungry XXX-slut between his legs...

"I have come to the conclusion that, effectively, the copious amounts of caffeine in my body has stimulated my metabolism and allowed me to fight off the infection..." he babbled, his voice going up by an octave as the greedily swallowing Bengal bombshell took his spouting cock-head right to the back of her throat, "...and I would encourage any man who wishes to survive this pandemic in his current male form to consume as much caffeine in any manner he can! It's the only way I have found to survive!!"

He finished his speech in a garbled rush and began frantically gesturing to the distracted woman to cut the live feed. A dark haired stunner with full smirking lips reached out and pressed a button which turned off the light on the head of the camera.

Officer Baker leaned back in his chair to look down at the glorious example of womanhood twitching in dazed semi-consciousness at his feet. These cum-guzzling sluts reminded him more and more of hardcore heroine addicts even as he panted in his own unquenchable need for more release.

...but first he had to get the word out. He looked up at the group of lusty amazons.

"Do any of you know how to make my announcement play in a loop? So it'll just keep repeating over the air?"

The buxom blonde swayed forward, her heavy gravid tits bouncing gently with each step. Officer Baker couldn't take his hungry eyes off of the milk gently dripping from her hardened nipples.

"I worked as a sound technician over at the stadium; I think I can work it out."

She turned and wiggled her taut toned rump at him flirtatiously as she made her way to a console and bent over it enticingly as she began to type in commands. Officer Baker couldn't hold himself back any longer. He leapt from the newsreader's chair revealing that he was naked from the waist down, his ever-erect manhood jutting out from beneath his uniform shirt like a lance.

"Then I'll fuck you first while you work on it." He proclaimed as he positioned himself behind the giggling Mamazon's round inviting ass, giving it a firm spank as his blunt tip caught in her dripping folds.

"Ah! Lucky me, I get to work and play." She husked, pushing back her hips and taking him into the hilt in a single sinuous movement. "Ooooh~ Officer Baker..."

His eyes rolled back as his cock slid into the blonde Mamazons tight wet snatch. His manhood throbbed with so much need that it almost hurt and the feeling of her slick cunt stretching around his turgid tumescence seemed like the only balm that could soothe him.

She gasped heavily with each bucking thrust as she tried to work the newsroom's control panel. Until finally she looked up--her pretty face flushed with arousal--and back at her sisters who were closing in around the rutting pair like a pack of hyenas.

"Oh gawd... I c-can't believe I'm saying this but... I can't get this v-video feed working with him... aaaah~ distracting me like... Oh fuck..."

Even with his rational mind clouded with the haze of his burning lust, Officer Bake's ears pricked up in alarm.

A XXX-infected turning down a good fucking? What the hell was really going on here?

Soft but strong hands seized him by the waist and, with all the effort one would take in handling a toddler, lifted him off his feet and threw him down onto the office carpet with bone-jarring force.

"Oooof! What- What are you doing?" Stanley croaked, his back hurt like hell but his stony hard-on remained resolute in its aching stiffness.

The gorgeous powerfully built redhead stood astride him tossing her luscious copper curls back carelessly, now naked except her five inch stiletto heels and a white mini-skirt bunched up about her narrow waist baring her moist hairless pussy.

"Let her do her work, Stanley. It's important that other men should learn about your amazing discovery." She said in a voice usually reserved for a child interrupting busy adults.

Then she lowered her exquisite peach of an ass into a squat and positioned herself above his raging erection. Doubt and confusion began to pervade Stanley's addled mind. Why were they acting like this? They had all been his ecstatically willing sex-slaves moments ago.

The redhead laughed at his concerned expression and then slid herself onto his twitching man-meat with a smug self-satisfied look on her face.

"Mmmhmmm~ that's a good boy, Stanley. You just stay nice and hard for us. We'll take care of the rest." She moaned, her eyes half-closing in pleasure "Danni, our poor Policeman looks concerned, perhaps he wants more coffee?"

Then the gorgeous creature tore his shirt open like it was made of tissue paper, the buttons scattering in all directions. Giggling drunkenly she began to rock her hips back and forth as the dark-skinned Mamazon fetched a glass pot from a handy percolator.

"Not hot but still warm, Candy," she said, returning with it to the circle of girls surrounding Officer Baker. "Do you think he takes his coffee with milk?"

The girls all laughed uproariously and the ebony goddess named Danni leaned over his face before tipping a dark stream of warm coffee across her swollen tits. Stanley Baker watched with red-rimmed eyes as it poured down across her huge chocolate mounds and began to run off her stiff peaks, mixing with her milk as it did.

Without making a conscious decision, Stanley opened his parched lips and tried to capture as much of the bittersweet ambrosia as possible.

The questionable cafe blend of the weeks old coffee and the tantalising breast milk exploded within him like an atom bomb.

His hips arched upwards, forcing his rigid cock deeper into the busty ginger minx astride of him, setting her epic tits careening about wildly. She squealed in delighted surprise and ground her sodden snatch back down to meet his skyward motions.

"Oh faaark~ yes! Good boy, Stanley. There's a good boy, fuck this tight pussy like you hate it!"

The other XXX-girls moaned in carnal anticipation and crowded around them hungrily.

Danni thrust her massive cappuccino melons down into his face and he grabbed them with both hands, digging his fingers into the abundant tit-flesh licking ravenously at them. She cooed in ecstasy as he tried to drink every drop of spilled coffee and her delicious milk off her pillowy flesh, quaking as a breast-gasm rocked her porn-star body.

"Oh yes, Stanley! That's it... mmmph~ get in there niiice~ and deep." Candy moaned, bouncing madly atop him. "Fuck me like a good boy. Fuck me hard and paint my empty womb white with your hot seed!"

Stanley Baker didn't even hear her anymore. The roaring of his heartbeat in his ears deafened him to everything but his burning need to blast his virile loads inside these insatiable, inhuman cum-sluts as much and as often as possible.

He released one of Danni's engorged mounds to latch onto the heavy swaying breast of the Indian goddess kneeling beside him. She was fingering her pretty little pussy feverishly as she watched his frantic coupling, her slick fingers dripping with her pungent juices. She giggled girlishly as he squeezed a long jet of milk from her stiff ripe nip to splash across his broad hairy chest.

The remaining two sinful seductresses had lowered each other to the carpet off to one side. The impressively stacked brunette licking and sucking eagerly at her platinum haired partner's drenched pussy as she lustily mashed her own colossal cleavage together, pulling and sucking at her own strawberry teets.

Candy was rocking and rolling her wide hips with reckless abandon now, her emerald eyes practically glowing with blazing desire. Officer Baker grabbed her slim waist and slammed himself up into her, forcing himself into the deepest recesses of her slick clenching pussy and felt it tighten as she shook like a leaf with her toe-curling teeth-rattling climax.

"Ooooh~ Fuck!" She wailed like a banshee, "Give it all to me, Stanley! Yaaass~ Harder, fuck me harder you stud... goooood~ boy!"

Stanley Baker felt his own balls lift then tighten as he pounded his rampaging man-meat up into her trembling stunning body with every last ounce of strength he had left.

Candy's milk ran in snowy rivulets across the creamy silk expanse of her vast bouncing bosoms, down her smooth muscular belly to bathe the joining of their slapping flesh in her creamy lubrication.

The sight of it set something off inside of Stanley. With sudden force and an animal roar, he detonated inside of her like artillery fire. The red haired beauty screamed in triumph, her humping hips still riding him like a bucking bronco as she tried to drain him dry.

"Good Boy, Stanley. Good Boy..." She wheezed in a hoarse voice, calming at last and slowing to a more sedate pace.

Then her glazed green eyes rolled up into her pretty head and she sagged backwards off of him, her beautiful face a slack mask of drunken euphoria.

Officer Baker sat up, his sore body a mess of torn clothing, splattered milk and mingled sexual fluids. Some tiny part of his remaining sanity told him to run, get away from these temptresses and save himself...

But it didn't matter, that small thought was quickly drowned out by powerful carnal needs and he was burning up! Despite only just cumming he was still ravenous to fuck and his cock remained rigid as a marble column.

"Done! As requested, our dandy little broadcast will keep playing on an endless loop!" The buxom blonde technician called from the video console, spinning about victoriously. "Now back those booties up bitches, it's my turn to ride!"

She pushed through the sweaty mass of gorgeously gyrating flesh and stood before the splayed-out Officer Baker, her cascading golden locks falling about her slim shoulders and slender neck like liquid sunlight.

Stanley's bloodshot eyes drank in the Mamazon's proud figure; statuesque didn't begin to describe the strength and beauty that radiated from her slender limbs, smooth belly and trim waist. His eyes moved from her tanned basketball-sized rack, across her flawless bronzed skin down to her bare, dripping pussy.

Pushing the other writhing moaning XXX-whores aside, he coiled like a spring into a crouch then launched himself at her with a throaty growl, grasping hands outstretched.

________________

Hello Dearest Reader. Menoetes here again.

I really hope you are enjoying this silly story or one of my other ridiculous, smutty tales. If you are, please let me know! Writers thrive on feedback and your kind encouragement is what keeps me plugging at the ol' keyboard.

So feel free to drop me a quick message, shoot me an email or even buy me a coffee to let me know if I am doing well. You folks have all been really awesome since I started posting here so... cheers and happy reading!

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers
12