Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 13

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
4.9k words
4.8
18.4k
23

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,243 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 013

Pamela Hope's feverish eyes were riveted on the scene as Tom came deep within the candy-haired escort's sodden pussy.

The bimbo MILF's breath caught in her throat as she watched him groan and twitch atop the prone XXX-slut. His eyes were wild and his shaggy hair was plastered across his forehead with perspiration...

Tom was deep in the throes of the infection now.

Every muscle and vein on his body was visibly pronounced and--as unbelievable as it might appear--his visibly flexing balls had grown noticeably larger, more swollen with his terrific man-seed. Ms Hope's own fever-stricken mind was clouded and hazy from constant deep muscle pain plaguing her but it seemed like Tom's jewels had expanded between his thrusting thighs. She wondered if she had gone a bit heavy with the Viagra in the cookies but Pamela had been desperate!

In truth, she wasn't feeling too great either.

Watching Tom, her Tom, pound pussy after lucky pussy and filling them with great loads of his delicious potent spunk was pure torture. The slickened remote had dropped from her twitching fingers some time ago and her whole body seemed to burn and ache with an intense prickling heat Pamela hadn't felt since she had first contracted the XXX-virus. She didn't know what was happening to her and it didn't matter.

All that mattered now was getting to Tom before he latched onto another one of her competition and having him fill her screaming sex with his glorious seed. Ms Hope critically needed to feel that fat fucking cock explode inside of her.

"Tom... Baby, Sweety... Tom, pleeeease~"

On unsteady hands and knees she began to crawl towards Tom. She whispered out his name in hot gasps, reaching her grasping hands towards him. Surely he couldn't resist her now. Not while in so maddened a state, overcome with the infection's wild lust as he was. Surely this awful punishment was finally at an end.

Pulling out of Aysha, his cock still hard and glistening wet, Tom glared around the room like a feral predator searching for new prey. Their eyes locked and he drank the sight of her in. Pamela immediately struck as an alluring pose as she could in her agonized condition and gave him a helpless smile hoping that he wouldn't see the hopeless distress behind it.

In that moment She was certain that she had him, Ms Hope finally had him!

"Don't you want me, Tom Baby? I'm sooo~ wet right now, I could scream! Don't you want this hot neighbor pussy?"

She must have overplayed her hand because her moment on the precipice of victory was short-lived. Tom shook his head like a man shaking away the flashes of a bad dream then reaching out his hand, he seized the dark-haired Eva by the back of her pretty skull and drew her smiling face down to his for a long passionate kiss.

"Nooooo~!"

Something inside Pamela Hope felt like it had finally snapped as a shockingly severe abdominal cramp doubled her in two and she collapsed onto the carpet with a silent wordless scream of pain, frustration and despair.

________________

Eva excitedly watched the infected young stud power into her XXX-sister Aysha from her position kneeling on the sex-stained couch above them. With two fingers buried deep in her hungry twat, she tried to imagine that it was her--and not the cat-suited bitch--who was getting fucked into delicious oblivion.

He was an impressive specimen, no doubt. Most men would have passed out by now from the exhausting heat of their frenzy leaving a limp unconscious body with a stiff flagpole erection for the XXX-girls to share and enjoy but this Tom was still in the driver's seat and gunning the engines like a deranged horny demon.

Eva quivered in an involuntary micro-climax as she watched his ass muscles bunch and tighten as Tom came inside Aysha's battered pussy, it was a wash of expectant pleasure tainted by simmering jealousy for her buxom companion.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." Tom wheezed, slipping out of Aysha and toppling back onto his butt. "Hard... still so goddamn hard..."

He was still hard. Eva stared avidly down at him as Tom fought to catch his breath on the living room floor. His almighty manhood jutted skywards from his lap like an unyielding fleshy monument to masculinity and Eva could feel her mouth flood with saliva at the obscene sight of it.

Then Tom was looking up at her, kneeling above him on the couch with her feet tucked under her tight backside. His shoulders were back resting against the seat cushions and his head was tilted back to rest between her spread knees looking straight up at the pronounced foaming folds of her thoroughly fingered cunt.

"Just look at the juicy pussy." Tom groaned in a hoarse voice, licking his milk-soaked lips and reaching awkwardly back and up for her. "I need to taste that juicy whore pussy. Get that ass over here..."

Eva didn't resist as he pulled her face down to meet him in an upside down kiss. She devoured Tom's lips hungrily with her own full rosebud pout and suckod on his tongue as it slid into her warm eager mouth. Running her slender soft hands down over his burning chest she reached instinctively for his massive throbbing tool. She grasped reverently it then began to gently tease and firmly stroke its burning length.

"Mmmmhmmm~!"

Tom gasped and broke away from the torrid kiss, leaning limply back against the foot of the couch as Eva climbed like a monkey down over his heaving chest to begin jerking and toying with his towering man-meat.

It wasn't long before she was laid out across him, her elbows on either side of Tom's hips, her knees still up on the couch on either side of his lolling head. Parting her lush ruby lips, she took the full length of him into her warm wet mouth. Swallowing his engorged cockhead like the pro she was, Eva took his turgid tip down her throat - her neck visibly distending as she began to stroke him off with her beautiful face.

With her head bobbing furiously in his lap, Tom opened his weary eyes to see Eva's bald dripping pussy quivering excitedly right in front of his sweaty face. With a shaking hand he hiked her tight little dress the last few inches up over her firm thighs and full ass, then plunged his face up into her frothing sex, licking and feasting furiously.

The sweet musky taste of the XXX-infected twat filled his mouth, the pungent smell of her lip-smacking liquid lust goaded Tom on and the hungry movements of his earnest tongue were soon making Eva gasp around her meaty mouthful of his steely manhood.

Seizing both her gorgeously rounded butt cheeks in greedy hands, Tom used the leverage to sink his tongue deep into her cleft, saturating his taste buds with her cloying saccharin flavor. Lapping and thrusting his tongue, he could feel Eva's slender hips quiver in his grasp as the dusky-haired XXX-girl came, flooding his mouth with even more of her delectable nectar.

"Mmmnnph~!"

The shock of Eva's own orgasm racked through her and she gagged for a moment as she involuntarily tried to gasp in air past her throatful of throbbing man-meat but Eva recovered like the consummate cock-sucker she truly was.

Soon she was gurgling, sucking and almost viciously forcing her pretty head down on him. Each ravenous plunge down into her warm tight throat made Tom groan, each time she ran his thundering turgidity back up over her slick wet tongue sent tremors through his very core.

He could feel her hot breath against his bare thighs when Eva came up for a gasp of air and she began urging him on with panted words before slurping him back down between those soft puckered lips again, her long dark glossy hair splayed over his hips and legs.

"Cum..."

*Gasp*

"...CUM!"

"Cum..."

*Pant*

"...right..."

"...into..."

*Gasp*

"...my belly..."

"...you glorious..."

*Gasp*

"...fucker!"

With that her body shook again as Tom ran his broad tongue up her entrance over her engorged clit. Alternating between lapping at it and buzzing his lips back into her, Tom yearned to taste and drink of her fragrant pussy again.

His world had narrowed down to a single foggy thought, a burning desire that would not be denied. The base imperative to fuck, to mate, to cum in this XXX-slut and any others Tom could find until he could do it no longer. The ache in his throbbing balls, in his jerking rod, in his entire body had turned to a blazing inferno now and it seemed to be fueling his ravishing frenzy at the same time it was consuming him from within...

...and Tom came.

He threw his head back with a rasping groan as Eva let out a muffled squeak of surprise and delight when his aching balls flexed then finally released. What felt like a torrent of hot thick semen erupted from his rigid shaft straight into the waiting escort's gullet.

"Take it... unnnnh... take it all you--Oh faaaark~!"

Eva's squirting snatch gushed her warm pungent juices across Tom's lips, chin and neck. Marking him and further invigorating him with her potent pheromonal Skank-strain pussy-honey. Her athletic thighs squeezed his head like a vice even as her slender throat worked to take down his prodigious load.

Still trembling from her own climax Eva pulled back, until only the top few inches of his gushing member were lodged in her mouth so she might better suck out the precious seed she so ravenously craved. Rolling her slippery tongue around his knob as she swallowed mouthful after long scrumptious mouthful, she was intent on coaxing out every last drop of it.

And by heaven and all of the hells, Tom was producing a lot of it!

Mewling and crooning softly like a satisfied kitten with a bowl full of cream she began to go slack against Tom's shuddering body. Eva's own supple form molding down against his, an irresistible mix of impossibly soft curves and firm muscular lines as Tom pumped the last few loads into her inhumanly stunning face.

Then she was spent, her eyes drooping closed as she rolled bonelessly off him with a happy sigh of contentment and a foolish grin on her slackening lips.

Tom looked down blearily at her, her beautiful dark hair now a tangled freshly-fucked bedhead, her small black dress bunched up over her slender hips with one large perfect breast fallen free of the flimsy garment.

He vaguely recognized that the alluring escort was done for now but the fires inside him still burned hotter and brighter than ever.

Tom wanted more -- needed more!

________________

Pamela Hope was a mess.

But not the type of mess she wanted to be... no, that she needed to be.

Since catching the XXX-infection, her body had sinfully craved a man's baby batter in any way she could take it. Filling her hot mouth, bursting down her narrow throat, firing deep into her tight ass and clenching pussy or even blasting across the skin of her seductively gorgeous face, mammoth tits or smooth trim tummy.

Pamela had even licked it out of her long curling chocolate brown locks on more than one occasion.

There had been whole days when the men she ensnared had positively glazed her body in their manly seed and she had basked deliciously in every moment of it, loving it and egging them on for more. Leading them all to greater heights of depravity in her need for her next fix of hot jism. Pamela Hope had been bathed in it and it had been glorious!

Those days seemed lost in the past now as she groaned, curling up into a feverish ball of pain on the floor of the Brown's living room not ten feet from where her prize stud was rolling a cum-addled brunette slut off of his girl-cum soaked face and slippery--still visibly throbbing--steely column of a cock.

Tom looked every bit as feverish as Ms Hope felt, his eyes wild and red rimmed, his rippling body slick with beaded perspiration and the juices of several different infected women.

Some small part of her idly wondered what strain he would end up catching. There was quite the selection in the room now. Crafty Bimbos like herself and the red-head Tania with their giant over-ripe tits on runway model perfect frames. Skanks like the two escorts who oozed their tart smelling pussy pheromones to draw a man like a bee to honey and whatever that thick thighed, big bootied, cow of a gymnastics teacher was...

Some new breed of Mammazon? It didn't matter, Tom was done for and now it was only a matter of time.

Pamela wanted to reach for him, stretch out languorously to offer herself to him in the lacy white lingerie she had picked out especially for him. But the seductive aesthetics of the cute little pink bows and the matching, racy cupless bra were all wasted on Tom in his current state. A man that deep into his frenzy didn't care what the woman looked like, only that she was there to fuck.

Not that she could do much about it. Ms Hope couldn't even move because of the horrendous cramping in her core and Tom was in deep, so very deep. It was a good thing his sisters had wisely retreated to her home next door because right now, any hole was good for a fucking... any hole but Pamela Hope's, apparently.

The room reeked of hot sex and bodily fluids had been liberally splashed throughout with little concern for what surface, material or even body part might need to be cleaned up later. Pamela wanted to roll in it like a bitch dog in heat, wallow in it like a filthy horny sow, coat her entire being in it so that she might just get some small, second-hand taste of what she truly craved...

Tom's seed.

The astonishing pain within Pamela was darkening her vision. Narrowing it down to a tunnel and at the end of that tunnel, like the distant light of hope, was him and him alone. She could feel the agony twisting within her, a lightning bolt of realization washed through Ms Hope's fragile psyche as the baptizing flames of the pain consumed her. Like a blinding divine revelation it was all suddenly clear...

She didn't need just any man's seed, she needed his seed. Tom's potent, alpha seed!

His glorious, endlessly erupting manhood was the altar at which she was always destined to worship. How could Pamela not have realized it, after all this time?

Of course she had chased him. There was a predetermined reason she had fixated on him instead of searching out some lesser man to sate her endless hunger. Of course she had... because Pamela Hope needed to serve her Tom. To be his entirely from the moment she woke until the moment she passed out deliriously full of his molten man-seed.

To be stuffed full with it! To grow fat with it... fat with... his babies?!

The pain in her core was beginning to ebb like a receding tide and her sore muscles--so tightly wound up into truckers knots moments ago--began to relax and she felt it.

An emptiness inside begging to be filled...

Pamela Hope felt her womb open to Tom Brown, to the very idea of Him, to the idea of him breeding her like a prize bitch...

And. She. Loved. It.

The XXX-virus had mutated within her, she could recognise that on some instinctual physical level and now Ms Hope was playing hostess to an entirely new and previously unknown strain of the insidious virus.

Or rather she was Mother to a powerful new strain and each XXX-girl she could infect with it would become a new daughter for her to offer up to Tom as one should, making an offering to that which they worshiped and served. She would be the mother to a new generation, queen of her own horny hive and her Tom would be their lord and master, he would be Pamela's alpha, he would be her King.

This endless litany of jumbled illuminating thoughts culminated in a long groan leaving Pamela's mouth as her body tightened up again but this time with a low moan of deep, soul rending, orgasmic pleasure that strummed through every fiber of her physical being.

She was his new strain of XXX-infected. In this new world of endless rutting without hope of procreation, she was his new Breeder Strain.

Now all she had to do was help her Tom through his fever and sexual mania. Help her Master to embrace the craving, battle the transformative infection within his flagging body and become the Alpha King she knew him to be...

On long shaky white stockinged legs, a new Pamela Hope rose, reforged into a vessel worthy of his magnificence. Breathing in deeply of his pungent musk she sighed out her breath in a pleasure-laden shudder. She was ready to be his at long last!

Ms Pamela Hope was ready!

________________

Tom crawled across the soiled carpet of the living room to climb atop the semi-conscious prone form of Holly; the diminutive blonde bimbo in the scant mockery of a schoolgirl outfit with the gargantuan tits.

His red rimmed eyes staring down at her over-inflated knockers as his perpetually hard cock jerked and throbbed with an angry need for more, it's pulsating tip spurting another thick shot of pearly precum across her firm creamy thighs and knee high white socks.

Her little white blouse had been torn open some time ago. Buttons scattered to release that epic expanse of tit-flesh that rested upon her petite frame topped with twin rosy nipples that even now still stood erect and pebbled, gently leaking that sweet lactate Tom craved so intensely.

Holly's tiny pleated schoolgirl skirt--a brief affair that was too short to entirely cover her tight athletic butt--was pooled up around her narrow waist now leaving her sweet bare pussy exposed to him as she lay there. Her knees spread apart, moaning and cooing softly for him like some nympho pin-up model talking in their sleep.

Moving desperately to position his aching manhood between her slender thighs, Tom latched his thirsty lips over her straining nipples, groaning as another flood of flavorsome breast milk filled his throat as he suckled deep.

His mouth was drier than the Sahara and, were he not so utterly parched, Tom might have questioned how it was physically possible that these ravenous sexpots all continued to produce the vast quantities of the fluid he desired so fervently.

For that matter, had he been rational, Tom might have also puzzled at the prodigious amount of seed that he had, and still was, producing as her incredible flavor prompted him to shiver and blast another wad of hot precum across the XXX-girl's smooth flat belly.

Had his manhood not been a raging lance of steeling hardness--drowning him in the eternal desire for endless carnal gratification and raw animal fucking--Tom might have even (by way of a joke) conjectured that, rather than preparing to blow another huge sticky load inside a cock-hungry beauty for the umpteenth time today, it should be coughing out dust and falling off at this point.

But it wasn't. Quite the opposite, in fact.

His skin and muscles felt ablaze with a heady mixture of a painful molten magma and glorious singing ecstasy that made it impossible to think as he continued to suck at a teat and blindly fumbled with his massive granite-hard member. Even that was bigger and thicker than he could ever recall as Tom tried to wrestle it into position at the entrance to the little schoolgirl sluts tight, welcoming pussy.

"Here Tom, my Love... Let me help you with that."

The voice was smooth, beyond sultry and filled with more sexual promise than a New Orleans cat house. It resonated within Tom like a siren's song out of myth. It was rich with compassion, understanding, empathy for his plight and overflowing with the desire to help him - all weaved together and sung into existence by some sinful celestial choir.

On some primal level Tom had sensed an ethereal aura even before he registered her sweet, sordid tone or the unbelievable feeling of her satin smooth skin sliding into contact with his own. If Tom was a blazing, all consuming bonfire fated to flare bright before burning out then the mystery woman's presence was that of warm soothing sunlight on an idyllic summer's day.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,243 Followers
12