Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,243 Followers

Gentle bountiful softness came in contact with his heaving sweaty back. A sweet aroma of blooming flowers and fresh baked cookies wafted over him as an impossibly soft hand reached around him to brush away his own and grip his furiously twitching tool with smooth, silken fingers.

There was something powerfully exotic about the sensation of that simple gentle touch alone, something so perfect and so damn right that set off an abrupt detonation of climactic pleasure at his very core. With a loud grunt, muffled around Holly's erupting nipple, Tom came immediately and rapturously.

His maddened, over-engorged cock shot rope after thick sticky rope of his spunk over Holly's slender hips, her shining thighs, the V-line of her pretty pelvis and across the crest of her sweet young mound. It seemed endless and the hopelessly insatiable XXX-schoolgirl reveled in it dreamily, smearing it and scooping it into herself as she gasped and shuddered ecstatically beneath him.

Releasing the teens milky nip, Tom threw his head back with a shocked gasp. He pulled in great gulps of air as he craned his thundering skull about to take in the vision of divinity that Tom knew with such sudden certainty was kneeling behind him.

What was this creature that could spark such a sudden and visceral response in his fracturing soul? Who was this presence that had him growing harder than titanium in her heavenly grasp? His swimming vision came sharply into focus as he half turned in her sensual embrace and looked into the gently smiling angelic visage of...

Ms Hope?!

The woman... no, the word "woman" fell utterly short of the reality pressed up against his back. The Goddess before him caused his wildly beating heart to stutter and his grinding jaw to fall slack. The mere woman that had been Mrs Pamela Hope--his life-long neighbor turned voluptuous bimbo temptress, who was last seen writhing on the floor in sexually deprived agony--was gone. In her place was something transcendent.

This Pamela Hope was something akin to divinity made flesh and, dear Jeezus, what flesh it was! Her flawless skin had turned from gently tanned bronze to a hue that was almost golden and radiated a soft glow that bespoke--no, it broadcasted good health and a soothing lover's warmth. Wherever her exquisite flesh came into contact with Tom's own, the skinship balmed the burning pain and banked the raging fires within his tired muscles.

Her hair tumbled like a cascading waterfall of the richest Belgian chocolate in long ringlets and curling locks down her gracefully arched back to puddle glossily around her long kneeling legs and show-stopping ass. Tom almost spurted again at imagining the feel of those shining tresses, so thick and lustrous that he could probably grab great handfuls of them and slide his furious cockmeat through them to quick, blissful climax.

Her dazzling eyes captivated and held his own; glowing green and rare as the most vibrant jade speckled through with motes of gold. She parted her full, pouty, perfect kissable lips in a smile that beamed such passion, promise and devotion that it cut through the lusty haze that muddled Tom's mind like a ray of sunshine streaming down through parted clouds to melt away the fog.

He badly wanted to kiss those gorgeous lips and lose himself in their pillowy softness. Hell, Tom wanted to fuck those sexy goddam lips and feel their moist magnificence wrapped around his ever-cumming cock!

Her face was serene, beatific, a sculpted masterpiece of high cheekbones, pert nose, noble brow and softly defined jaw line that would have had a renaissance master snapping their paint brushes in two as they wept at the briefest glimpse of her dazzling brilliance.

Even in a XXX-infected world where there were outrageously beautiful women of every race and variety, ranging from classical to downright pornographic, she shone like a nova. Even in this new witches brew of unbearable attraction and seduction, Pamela Hope stood out above it all like the brightest diamond in the filthiest sweeps ear.

Tom couldn't stop staring. Staring and cumming as she smiled her ten thousand kilowatt smile straight into his tormented soul as she gently, expertly pumped her delightfully warm hand up and down his dribbling shaft and coating poor ecstatic Holly with ever more of his hot seed. Tom's male refractory period was a thing of the past but he didn't even notice. Tom didn't see any of it, couldn't see any of it. All there was... was Her.

"Tom..."

Her face was so close to his now, Tom could taste her warm sweet breath against his own cracked lips which he instinctively licked up like ambrosia.

" Tom..." She repeated and her voice was a lover's most intimate caress, "We need you, she needs you... please stay with us. We need more from you... Master."

The goddess who had been Pamela Hope turned him back towards the blonde XXX-infected schoolgirl and he was powerless to resist her. Looking down at Holly, Tom was only now seeing her writhing in a widening puddle of his potent smelling cum.

It was plastered all over the diminutive girl; coating her slender thighs and flat belly, dripping in hot white rivulets down her mountainous tits, mixing with the milk from her hard nipples and even smeared across her chin as she shakily gorged herself with seed-coated fingers. Each sticky mouthful of him racking her small young body with greater and greater waves of torrential climax.

She was a hot, cum-gargling mess but with her shining eyes and glowing cheeks, little Holly had never looked happier.

Tom sighed in relief as the Pamela goddess slid her celestial body up against his sweaty back, molding herself against him. Her spectacular tear-drop breasts pillowing out delightfully across his shoulder blades, her sumptuous wide hips and svelte pelvis--that gave the lie to any other XXX-sluts claim to fertility--pressing hard against his ass.

Even her graceful thighs were locked in behind the back of his own as Pamela tried to paint her heavenly self onto his quaking body and everywhere she touched Tom was blessed with relief from the agony in his overworked muscles. Everywhere she touched just felt... right. As though she belonged with him, next to him, under him...

Her gorgeous head rested on his broadening shoulder and she turned her angelic face up to his to nibble at his stubbly jawline, cooing and chirping with soft pleasures as her cascade of hair fell across his side bathing him in its exotic scent and silken touch.

All the while her hand had never left his twitching manhood, stroking and sliding masterfully. Keeping him painfully erect even as his own seed coated his shaft and her clever, perfectly manicured fingers like thick, white plasm.

"Please Tom, we need you. We need all of you, to stay with us. Owning every part of us forever." Her stroking hand ran a nimble thumb across his bulging crown before angling him down between the writhing school-sluts open legs.

Pressing her divine body against his back, something hot and moist smeared against Tom's butt cheek, Ms Hope rode his hips forward with her own. Guiding him into little blonde Holly with her whispering words of encouragement sizzling scilatiously in his ear.

"Fill her completely, Tom. My Love, my King. Fill her up and baptize my first true Sister, someone to love and worship you as I do. Someone to treat you as only you deserve. Fill her for me, my Master! Take her and make her ours."

Tom couldn't think anymore and just groaned in overwhelming relief as she slipped his overstimulated hard-on into the little blonde's tight teen pussy.

Then, with the Pamela Goddess's hands sliding down his sides to grip Tom's trembling hips, she began to thrust him in and out of the XXX-girl, setting a deliriously slow grinding rhythm. All the while she remained plastered to his back, their bodies moving together as though perfectly choreographed, her intoxicating scent everywhere, her hot mouth moaning, cooing and nibbling his ear as they started fucking young Holly together...

________________

Ms Hope mutates into an all-new strain of the XXX-virus, hooray!

I cannot tell you, dearest reader, how much I have been looking forward to retelling this part of the story. I think it's exciting stuff and I hope you enjoyed it too. This point marks over 65k words written and a turning point in the story towards the downright uncanny.

As always, let me know what you think! I love it when my awesome readers leave comments, write me messages or even buy me a coffee, it truly fuels my continued writing efforts. Thanks again and happy reading!

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,243 Followers
12