All Comments on 'Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 13'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KellvallonKellvallonover 1 year ago

I hope to see Mrs. Hope catch Tom's sister's and converts them for Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I look forward to these

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

Absolutely powerful story. Want to see Tom and the Professor battle for his sisters. Very intrigued to see where you go from here. Are there more men out there with Tom's condition? (As alluded to in the last chapter.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep at it, my friend. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow absolutely love it, keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was sad when the chapter ended, probably the best one yet. Time for tom to take over the world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The hottest chapter yet. I also love the way she changed. The discription you gave of the new Pamela Hope was just incredible. I can picture the whole thing in my mind's eye from our transformation down to the very end of the story. 5 stars golden buzzer award is what I give you.

MenoetesMenoetesover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the kind words, you folks are fantastic! No spoilers but things will continue to get silly and smutty in the only way I know how, so stay tuned. Thanks again and happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the best chapter yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. A wonderful addition to the story. I think I will like this new version on Tom. Fucking and impregnating every woman he finds.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Anon: I think this is legitimately the best chapter I’ve read on this site and that’s saying A LOT. WELL DONE!!!! People’s are Watching and loving this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ohh, virus just evolved and made a queen bitch? Well this just got interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Each episode gets better....if ya can believe that. LOVE this STORY!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES