Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The change to Sierra's expression and posture was near instantaneous. Ignoring his tight hold on her wrist, she straightened and posed. Tossing back her diamond blonde hair and letting a sneer touch the edges of her full ruby lips with a curt nod.

"That's right. I am a Queen and if you like that, then I am the only woman you will ever have to kneel-" She began with an imperious raise of her perfectly angled chin but Tom stopped her with another uncaring twist of her forearm.

"No, not like that. I will not kneel. Not ever..."

Sierra's poise crumbled immediately at the rebuke and she whimpered in confusion. Off to one side the elevator bank dinged again and Tania strolled into the penthouse, playfully twirling a large fireman's axe as though it weighed nothing.

She gave him her vicious grin when she saw Tom with his captive in hand. He pointed at Tania with his free hand for Sierra to see.

"Like that. Haughty for me. Knowing she is better than others because of me, her Master. Arrogant because she knows that I chose her and placed her above all others. But I don't think you will ever be capable of understanding that. So, tell me Sierra... do Queens lactate?"

Sierra looked flustered by the sudden turn in conversation as Tania preened under his praise, cocking out a hip in that tiny PVC firefighters outfit and showcasing all her bombshell assets for him.

Her huge bouyant tits looked ready to bust the little zipper on the cut-off jacket's front and her luscious ass stretched the shiny black hot-pants to their limits as she hotly eye-fucked Tom from a few short feet away. His irrepressible fiery-haired Valkyrie. So proud and strong and completely, fervently devoted him.

"I-I... what? I mean..."

Ignoring the Queen Bitch's stuttering, Tom released his hold on her arm and plunged his hand into her soiled suit jacket. Roughly mauling her swollen chest through the damp silken lingerie, he pinched a tight nipple between his fingers and pulled.

Tom wasn't gentle about it but his gorgeous captive's knees almost buckled in pleasure when he felt her rich milk squirting through the sheer fabric and wetting his digits. He ignored Sierra's blissful sighs and held up his dripping hand to examine the white fluid running down his fingers.

"A Queen strain, huh? It's not on the same level of my Goddess strain infected... but I'll take it. My girls deserve to be Queens, I am their king after all." Tom declared as he gently set his HollySlave down, smiling softly at her girlish pout of disappointment at leaving his embrace. "Moreover, I deserve Queens."

Then he reached out, ripped open the former CEO's red suit jacket and casually tore the designer cami down the front like it were made of tissue paper.

Sierra gasped as her proud high breasts spilled free, her nipples already diamond hard and engorged. Tom seized her by the shoulders and roughly spun her about to face away from him. Exposing her naked tit-flesh to Holly and Tania.

"Drink girls, I doubt she has ever been fed on before. Show Sierra what she has been missing out on while we take this from her. While we take away the preciously guarded XXX-strain that made her so special. So wondrously unique."

Holly didn't hesitate for a second. The super-stacked blonde schoolgirl dove in and vacuumed a tight nipple between her hungry lips.

Tania took her time though. She sauntered up and smirked at Sierra like the cat about to eat the canary. Taking her torturous time, she gave Sierra a wicked grin before she slowly bent down and took Sierra's other free nipple between her teeth to painfully nip at then suckle.

Tom seized a fistful of Sierra's glossy starlight hair and yanked her pretty head back so she had to look up at him as he took this from her.

Her heavy eyelids fluttered and her plush lips formed inaudible sounds as Sierra's first breastgasm shook through her lithe dancers body. Tom just watched on impassively as he wordlessly lifted his milk-drenched hand over his shoulder for Pamela to lick clean. His beloved PamelaGoddess soon to become his GoddessQueen.

Tom stood there watching for a long moment as his girls each took what he offered them. Mixing strains had fascinated him since he had done so with Annemie the Mammazon back at home but never so much as it did now.

These three women were his personal Goddesses. Pamela had shared her celestial milk with them to bring them into his service and raised them to towering new heights of beauty in doing so. The Queen strain had little that could contend with that so the physical changes that manifested were minor.

Holly's long blonde hair became a fraction lighter in shade, a tiny increment shinier. Her big baby blue eyes glistened brighter and took on a soft tantalizing glow. Her full suckling lips grew a little poutier while her cheeks took on a permanent adorable rosy blush.

Tania's limbs lengthened minutely, growing even sleeker. Her toned muscles stretched and tightened effortlessly. Her impressive shelf of an ass lifted almost imperceptibly, her mouth-watering thigh gap becoming faintly more pronounced as her thighs slimmed deliciously. Her softly tanned complexion took on a slightly more golden perfection as her own emerald eyes took on a similarly gentle glow to Holly's.

Small marginal changes that never-the-less touched up their peerless beauty until they radiated with it like glittering crown jewels.

"Mmmm... Maaaster~"

"Daaaaddy~"

Their voices were as smooth sweet and delicious as warm, freshly poured honey as both those entrancing sets of eyes rose to meet Tom's making his thick cock lurched in his slacks.

It wasn't just their appearances that had changed but something more intangible too. Their auras, their poise, their presence. There was supreme confidence in their hungry expressions now. An extreme prepossession that took entitlement to a whole new level.

A new surety in the grace of their movements, as they pressed up on either side of Tom, that implied that none would ever surpass them in a manner of true importance. And all that mattered to them now was him, it was as though Sierra had vanished from their respective worlds. A forgotten footnote in the Saga that was the Rise of Tom, their King.

That was until Tania spitefully dug a tall stiletto boot-heel into the groaning captive's stockinged foot in passing. His haughty Warrior Queen, ever vengeful on his behalf.

"Take it from her, my Lord Tom, take everything from her!"

"Don't fuck her Daddy, she's nothing now. Come fuck your BabyGirl. I need to feel my big DaddyKing's cock inside me..."

"Tom, my Love..."

The last voice, so angelically melodic, sent a shiver down Tom's spine and he turned. All others were forgotten as he looked upon his PamelaGoddess.

She shone like a supernova of sumptuous sexuality and dazzling divinity personified.

The air around Pamela Hope shimmered, almost warping under the force of her heavenly presence. Her golden hued skin shone with its own light and warmth advertising an inhuman standard of life and vitality. Her blazing jade eyes locked onto Tom's, purest pale green now with bright golden pupils lit up like beacons in a verdant ocean of worshipful desire. Happy tears sparkled like diamonds on her flawless cheeks, as her sublime lips glistened like dewy cherries parted in soulful delight begging to be kissed.

Her tumbling hair, deeper and darker than the richest Belgian chocolate, tickled at the back of her flawless spreadable thighs like thick silken bedding waiting to be laid down upon. Her immense breasts had tightened and lifted, losing none of their stupendous size or heavy heft but raised up on her magnificent torso as though offering themselves up to him.

Her hips were still deliciously wide, prepared to carry whole litters of Tom's heirs even as her waist narrowed in the tightest hourglass he had ever seen. Her ass, a full generous heart shape that tapered up to her tinified waistline could have launched--and then sunk--a thousand ships in its devastating exquisitude.

She looked and smelled--oh fuck that smell! A nostril-flaring musky sweetness that made his cock surge in his slacks--like a Goddess of beauty and fertility descended from the pantheon peaks of Olympus itself and into Tom's life.

...and she was weeping tears of happiness for Him. It was beyond a heady feeling.

"My Love, my King. Do you remember your promise?"

"I do." Tom replied, his tongue felt dry and clumsy.

Pamela Hope, his GoddessQueen, looked as though she would swoon. His words hit her like the final vows in a wedding ceremony she had dreamed of since she was a little girl and in Tom's heart he had meant them that way. She was worlds beyond compare in sheer beauty and power.

Pamela was his completely and he wanted to give her so much more than a simple silly union. Tom would give her a kingdom to rule by his side and more over, he would give her his royal children to bear. He would give her his lineage, first and foremost, above all others.

...and there would be others. Whole harems of gorgeously pregnant women to continue his line and save a childless XXX-infected world. But first Tom had one final loose end to secure.

"Ms Summers."

Tom held out an empty palm, dragging his protesting eyes away from his enthralling PamelaGoddess back down to the panting twitching mess that was Sierra Munroe. She had fallen to her knees once Tom released her.

There was the rummaging of bags and then a cool stainless steel bottle was pressed into his waiting hand. It had a long neck and hard plastic cap which he twisted off before reaching down and gripping the dethroned Queen Bitch by the jaw.

Her nose twitched and a long drawn out moan of hunger escaped her breathy lips.

"You can smell it. Can't you, Sierra?" Tom twisted her head from side to side as he coolly inspected her like nothing more than a hunk of meat. "You can smell it and you want it, I know you do. But I am warning you that if you take it, you are finished."

He lowered the bottle to her and Sierra's eyes fixated on it. Her crystalline pupils dilated as the powerful aroma of his cum filled the massive top-floor suite. It was His smell and saliva began to visibly dribble from one corner of her mouth.

"Take it. I am offering it to you but not freely." Tom said in a rumbling tone, rich with threat and promise. "If you take this... if you drink this then I will take everything from you."

"Take it." Cooed his BabyGirlQueen from her place pressed half-naked and luscious into his side. Her baby blue eyes glimmered with a wicked new glee.

"T-Take it..." Sierra mumbled dazedly, raising a small shaking hand and reaching for the bottle.

"Take it and I will take everything you have built here away from you. All your wealth and power will be mine..."

"Take it." Tania leered contemptuously, his gorgeous ValkyrieQueen, as she hung from Tom's other shoulder. One of her long silken legs sliding teasingly over Tom's.

"Ta-Take..." Sierra's immaculately manicured nails brushed against the cool metal. Her tongue darted out as though tasting the air like a python.

"...I will take your people from you. Rob you of your cunning. Steal away your will. I will take all that is Sierra Munroe, All that makes you what you are and make it mine."

"Take it." Pamela ordered. His Goddess stared imperiously down at Sierra as she stepped out from behind Tom, trailing languid fingertips across the back of his neck as she did so.

Pamela moved around behind the captured creature until Sierra was surrounded on all sides. Four burning glowing gazes locked her in place as she took the bottle and shakily raised it to her drooling lips.

She paused before tipping it and looked up at Tom before sobbing out one final plea in a tiny voice.

"P-please... Take me."

"Sold!" Tom barked angrily.

Then he grabbed the base of the steel flask and upended it into her slack jaw before roughly shoving the long neck of the bottle to the back of her throat.

It wasn't a small bottle, just over a liter in capacity, and Sierra's virgin neck bulged as she gagged and fought to swallow the thick gloopy contents. A sticky white bubble bloomed from one of her delicate nostrils as she gagged and gulped noisily. Messily. Struggling desperately to take it all down.

All of Tom's copious seed.

Well, mostly his seed...

Mixed into the flasks contents was a concoction of other fluids. The foaming pheromonal pussy juices of a Skank. The addictive breast milk of several Bimbos. The gathered sweat of a Mammazon.

His girls had shown vindictive pleasure in taking turns spitting into the container too and Tom had needed to actively stop Tania when she had prepared to squat over the narrow mouth of the bottle.

Not because he hadn't believed Sierra hadn't earned the foul addition but rather because he didn't want to dilute his seminal solution too much.

A few surprising contents of Mrs Hope's medicine cabinet had been also thrown in for good measure. Breast enhancement pills. Estrogen supplements. Her ex-husband's little blue pills and even a dash of Spanish fly. All crushed up and blended in.

Tom wasn't sure that it would have any effect but had added it anyway. In the end the vast majority of the volume was made up of his potent GodCum.

The only thing not included in the malicious mixture was anything whatsoever from his PamelaGoddess. Sierra did not deserve to drink directly from the goddess source.

She was beyond unworthy of that great blessing.

Sierra struggled. Gulping and twisting her pretty head. Still unsatisfied Tom crushed the metal container in his mighty grip to force the remaining contents down her frantically working gullet all the quicker.

Sierra let out a garbled ecstatic scream, her slick pussy fluids gushing onto the pristine marble beneath her before the Queen Bitch collapsed onto her back.

The ruined drink bottle clattered loudly off to one side, forgotten as Tom and his freshly minted GoddessQueens watched on. Sierra pelvis twitched and bucked uncontrollably. The blood red pencil skirt riding up her thickly morphing hips, fraying at the seams and displaying her hot spraying womanhood to their cool uncaring eyes.

"Take you, huh?" Tom grunted dropping to his knees on either side of her convulsing warping figure.

With an eyebrow twitch of concentration, Tom let his monstrous cock tear its way out of the dark fabric of his slacks. It slapped meatily down on Sierra's sweat slickened sternum, hardening and lengthening as the young CEO arched her bowing spine to feel all of his immensity against her burning skin.

It pushed up into the valley of her rapidly expanding cleavage. Sierra's high perfectly proportioned breasts were swiftly inflating into grotesquely huge watermelons on her shrinking frame. Tom's ever leaking precum lubed his forceful passage up between her rippling overblown knockers until the crown breached their fleshy surface.

The angry purple flesh jutted out proudly before fat drooling lips that had swollen plumper and more bee-stung than any Californian duck face cock-addict. They utterly dominated the space between her pert nose and fine chin, absurdly full and plush.

Those same lips parted as Sierra's hot questing tongue tasted the precum beaded tip before she ravenously plunged those ridiculously pumped up pillows down onto his immensely girthy shaft with a muffled squeal of excitement.

"Uuumph~ 'Ock!" She slurred around him looking up with wide blue eyes that were losing their glow.

Those pale quartz orbs dulled, becoming vacant even as they grew even wider. Big dumb anime eyes filled with nary a thought but one... Tom pulled back, freeing up her mouth briefly to let her speak unobstructed.

"Mmmmm... Cock! Cock!" Sierra sang brainlessly. Her tongue waggled, stretching out to taste Tom again as he cruelly kept himself just out of reach.

"That's what I thought" Then he plunged back in, brutally fucking her expanding tits and thick marshmallow lips as the once Queen Bitch XXX-infect Sierra Munroe plummeted face first from grace.

Tom fucked her body as it transformed. She was in a state of viral overload. The smart virus hyper-fueled and over-saturated with the huge volume of Tom's uber-potent semen Sierra had ingested.

Her areolas grew large as fried eggs, her nipples hugely protuberant and rubbery. Tom seized upon them like handlebars as he mashed and crushed her ballooning tit-flesh around his barreling length hard enough to leave bruises. Bimbo breast-milk fountained from the tips with each hammering thrust. splashing and spilling across her vapid face, slender neck and immense cleavage.

Sierra's starlight hair kept growing longer and thicker.

Glossy locks and silken tresses spilled out across the marble floor in an unmanageable mass that would leave her with a freshly-fucked, gloriously mussed bed-head look to the rest of her days. The sheer bright mass served as a satiny pillow even now. Keeping Tom from cracking her skull on the cold marble flooring as her head rocketed back with each powerful violation of her overstuffed cum-hungry mouth.

The fallen Queens torso kept growing slimmer and smaller. Her trim waist shrinking and pinching in so freakishly waspish that Tom had serious doubts she would ever be able to stand upright again. The weight of her gi-normous cleavage alone would threaten to snap the extremist bimbo in two but Tom didn't care.

Sierra could spend the rest of her days on hands and knees for him. Her hips and ass inflated dramatically outwards, growing beyond ghetto grandeur as her pussy foamed and reeked with Skank strain pheromones between fast thickening thighs. In stark contrast to those same wobbling thighs her calves and ankles were shifting, becoming slender and willowy. Her delicate hands and small feet more dainty.

The transformation was remorseless and Tom kept feeding it with his endless spurting GodSeed. Pouring it into Sierra.

She was just a 'thing' now. Not a woman, not a person and certainly not a Queen. Tom had taken her regal ethereal beauty, poise and cunning away from her. Leaving Sierra as a cartoonishly proportioned caricature of a blow-up fuckdoll. A mindless dick-happy cum-dumpster for him to use, abuse then cast aside wet and dripping with his manseed.

The new Sierra could endure it too, and she would keep coming back for more. Tom could feel the burgeoning Mammazon strength in her distorted body absorbing his rough treatment as she choked and gargled for more from him.

But he wasn't even looking at the creature anymore, instead Tom's dark eyes were drinking in his three GoddessQueens; his heavenly Triumvirate. His cock bulged and jerked hard at the glorious sight of them tearing more ecstatic sounds from the worthless SlaveSlut laying beneath him. Being used by him.

Merely a disposable sex-toy to sate his lusts for the true heavenly beauties before him.

Holly. His BabyGirlQueen; forever sweet and innocent. Her fathomless love and faith in her DaddyKing was clear in those bottomless baby blue eyes.

His and his alone.

She would dress like a Disney princess for Tom as he bounced her upon his perpetual enormity. To giggle girlish words of sweetest adoration in his ears as her baby belly grew fat with his young. No other boys existed for her now and any mere mortal that saw her coming would bow and fawn over her as his BabyGirl swept regally past them to return to her Daddy's side.

Tom gifted the dumb cock-sleeve beneath him with another hot jet of cum in homage to his little princess.

Tania. His ValkyrieQueen; so proud and noble and tall.

She had grown another six-inches from her latest transformation and the redhead was a masterpiece of strength, violence and righteous fury.