Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 21

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
7.3k words
4.74
14.7k
13

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,237 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 021

"That was quite the show. Did you enjoy our little diversion, Miss Munroe?"

Sierra's whole body was flushed and she felt a delicious shiver run from her head to her toes.

He was here! Her Tom Pet was here.

Right where she wanted him if not precisely how she wanted him. It hardly mattered that all the fighting downstairs had been a distraction, for the final and greatest weapon in Sierra Munroe's arsenal was herself.

A few quick touches to her face and hair was all she needed to prepare herself--her rumpled designer clothing wasn't a concern. Unlike catwalk supermodels, she wasn't the canvas on which the art was displayed. Sierra was the masterpiece and the uber-exclusive clothing was merely there to frame and accentuate her own insurmountable beauty.

Fixing a playful pout on her perfect bow lips and half-closing her pale crystal blue eyes (so she could look up at him through impossibly long lashes) Sierra turned languidly. Ready to blast him with the full force of her transcendent charm and bring him to his knees.

But it was her knees that almost buckled when she finally locked eyes with her prize in person though.

"Phew but you are fucking stunning, aren't you?" Tom said, letting out a long whistle of breathy appreciation, "I'm almost tempted to just let all of this go..."

He was standing at the back of her office, wearing an outfit all in charcoal black from his shoes to his slacks and sweater. He wore it well.

His hair was thick, his jawline strong and the swell of powerful muscles was clearly apparent beneath his simple clothing. He was handsome and built like a hero straight out of a comic book. Though his dark smoky eyes were filled with hot challenge rather than any noble gleam that made Sierra want to squirm in glee.

She would teach him who his true Mistress was. He would learn to kneel.

Behind him the massive oak bookcase that concealed the roof access was slightly ajar. It wouldn't have been hard for him to find as it was only camouflaged on the office side. Sierra had to admit, she hadn't expected anyone to approach her from the rooftop.

How did he even get up there without her detecting him on her network of cameras and motion sensors? Had he parachuted in? No matter, Sierra would drag the information out of him soon enough.

"Hello Tom, I'm thrilled to finally meet you." Sierra purred in her sweetest, softest seductress voice as she batted her luxurious long lashes at him. His fingers had twitched in response. That was a good start. "You went to all that trouble just for me? It was quite the show but you've made something of a mess downstairs, haven't you?"

She leaned back on her desk. Slowly crossed her long smooth legs in front of her and rested her perfectly manicured hands on the polished edge. Then she arched her back just a little, pushing her full blossoming cleavage up and out a fraction. Artfully and with surgical precision she aimed her overwhelming beauty straight at him like a laser beam.

"Shit but you really are a piece of work. Fuck, just look at how hot you are..." Her Tom Pet's deep voice was losing that smooth edge and growing a touch gravelly, closer to an animal growl. That was another good sign. "I'd almost hate to change you, there's nothing to fucking change. Almost..."

He was very handsome himself and Sierra's tight pristine pussy warmed as she drank in the way his chiseled muscles filled out and stretched the fabric of his pants and shirt. He hadn't moved yet so Sierra rose from the desk to slowly approach him. Moving with liquid quicksilver grace to close in on him and bear down on him with all her dazzling glamor.

"Change me, Tom? Why would you ever want to do that? Tell me Tom, do you see anything here that needs changing?"

She let her pout change into a sweet welcoming smile with a hint of coy question in it. A flawless construct of breathy parted lips and perfect pearly white teeth.

Her thighs rubbed blissfully together as she slowly sashayed forward, one foot crossing in front of the other in a runway model strut. She frowned internally as her pencil skirt pulled at her hips in strange ways and her silk cami strained a bit too tightly across her full swollen breasts but didn't let a hint of it show.

She was a shark circling her prey and she could definitely smell him now like blood in the water. It was a good smell...

"No... nothing to change... nothing but... but..."

Sierra wanted to grin in vicious glee as her TomStud began to falter, the warmth in her dribbling cunt was building to a smolder.

He smelt sooo~ good like fresh clean leather, sweet campfire smoke, fresh cut pine all wrapped up and garnished with a liberal dash of heady sexual muskiness. She wanted to lick up the sweat prickling across his brow as he tried to stare her down with those dark commanding eyes of his.

He was tall, so very tall and she used that to make herself seem smaller, more harmless and added a demure glance away to her performance as she stalked towards her prey.

"You don't want to change me, Tom," She kept using his name, wrapping her glistening lips around it sensually each time. Punching that mental button that indicated intimate familiarity and hinted at possession, "Then I wouldn't be the perfect little Mistress for you. Don't you want a perfect little Mistress, Tom? Don't you deserve perfection?"

Sierra gave her diamond blonde hair a gentle flick and it settled in a long dazzling wave flowing bewitchingly over one shoulder as though a stylist had lovingly arranged it there.

He was within arms reach now and by god his powerful smell was flooding her mouth with saliva. Sierra had to swallow hard before she drooled. She was so close to him now and he was beginning to tremble. This big strong Grecian titan of a man trembling under her, Sierra Munroe's, enchanting gaze...

Uungh.

"...P-perfect... Nothing to ch-change..."

Sierra was surprised when she felt the trickle of cold perspiration down the arch of her spine. She didn't sweat, other people sweated for her.

She was singularly focused on him now. Pale quartz blue eyes zoomed in like lenses, vision tunneled until he filled her entire world. She posed for him, every part of the motion cruelly calculated. The slight tilt of her blemishless angular chin. The smallest sweet twitch at the corner of her sumptuous smile. The minute thrust of her glorious bust, all designed with precision engineering to offer herself up to him.

To offer herself up, so she could bring him low. All the way down deep into her pig pens. Her tiny thrumming pussy was ablaze now, to have him - to own him.

Her prize Stud.

"That's right, Tom. Perfect, you deserve perfection." She crooned in tones of sweet ambrosia "And do you know what perfection deserves?"

Sierra reached out a delicate long fingered hand to touch him, her skin burned to feel his warmth.

Her hand was trembling, why was she trembling? Why was she sweating? Why did her clothing feel tight and constricting? Most of all, why was she suddenly flooded with doubt? She had him right where she wanted him. This was her moment of victory!

A second set of eyes suddenly appeared over Tom's broad shoulder gazing back into Sierra's, right beside his own. They flared jade green with glowing gold flecks and bore into Sierra's very soul with their intensity.

Then Tom's hand whipped out like a striking snake, grabbing her slender outstretched wrist and jerked her hard up against his towering form.

Her spell shattered, Sierra let out a little whimper of mingled terror and longing as two sets of eyes--one pair darkly fathomless, the other twin jade spotlights--burnt holes through her sense of supremacy. When Tom spoke again his voice was the rocky rumble of an angry alpine avalanche.

"Perfection deserves a fucking change of mind. Wouldn't you agree, Pamela?"

________________

Tom let out an internal sigh of relief.

Sierra Munroe had been everything the Mammazon Annemie had described and more. It had been too close to call for a short moment there. Phenomenal beauty like hers, wielded the way she did was a deadly dangerous weapon indeed.

His huge cock was straining at the inside leg of his loosely fitted black slacks and a generous amount of precum soaked into the dark cotton fabric. This only bothered him because he hadn't intended to get hard during this battle of wills and it was evidence Sierra had almost bested him at some point.

Good thing Tom had a Goddess in his corner. Hiding in the wings and ready to tap in when he needed her.

The creature whimpering in his mighty grasp--and he thought of her as a 'creature' because she far exceeded any womanly title he could think of--was utterly alien in her exquisiteness.

Now he could finally observe her with clinical coldness, Tom could see her blue quartz eyes were slightly too large and too bright. Her alluring lashes were impractically long and her lips inhumanly lush. Her polished smooth skin, the uncanny grace with which she moved, her over-elongated limbs and singularly unique shade of purest blonde hair were all so extreme in design and creation they bordered on heinous.

Perfection couldn't begin to cover it.

"Yes, my Tom, my Master. I think a change of mind is very much in order." Pamela replied in a husky whisper as she plastered herself to his side and began laying soft feathery kisses along his strong jawline.

"So... we got her then?" asked Simone, swinging the hinged bookcase all the way open before stepping into the lavishly appointed penthouse and looking around. "Oh, hey. These are some really nice digs."

In her hand she carried a gas-propelled paint sprayer with a long nozzle attachment dangling from the front, the opaque reservoir sloshed heavily with liquid inside. Tom directed the captured Sierra's eyes towards it.

"See that? I know you have a fondness for gassing innocent people so we took a page from your own playbook, you evil bitch."

"Please, I'm..." the gorgeous monster began to beg but went silent when his PamelaGoddess fixed her glowing gaze upon her again.

"That spray gun is filled with my semen suspended in a solution of distilled water and glycerine. Ms Summer's has been gently misting the room with it from behind that hidden door. You were finished before you even knew we were there. Not concentrated enough to trigger a full transformation but you may be feeling some of the effects by now."

Sierra nodded mutely and Tom noted that her high fashion clothing was beginning to look distinctly tight in places. Very alluring places but now was not the time. He grabbed Sierra by her perfect chin and roughly turned her face up to meet his burning angry eyes.

"Now... Where. Is. My. Family?!" He snarled through clenched teeth at her, their faces only an inch apart.

Any lingering defenses or strength to resist him visibly evaporated.

"Locked in an office on the tenth floor. The elevators..." her voice was small and tremulous. Her large eyes wide with fear and something else... desire?

"Already on it." Ms Summers said spinning into the massive office chair before the command console, her wonderfully thick leather-clad backside landing with a soft splat. "Eeeew~ The seat is all wet!"

Grimacing, Simone danced her hands across the keys. Examining the displays and deciphering the various command menus. Glancing across the surveillance feeds she confirmed Sierra's whimpered words.

"I've found them. Jessica and Britney are waiting by the elevators on the tenth floor. I've just unlocked the level access and they are on their way up now." She leaned in a little to get a closer look at the small window on the display, "They've got someone with them. One of the Mammazon's but she isn't trying to stop them or anything suspicious. An escort maybe?"

Tom wasn't worried about a single Mammazon. He had taken their measure already, especially with Simone and Pamela by his side. He frowned down at Sierra again, she was almost panting in his grasp and he could smell her sodden sex. That was to be expected. Tom was a true Man and in the end, for all her power and posturing, Sierra was just another wanton XXX-slut.

"If they have so much as a single scratch..." He let the threat trail off as his captive shook her gorgeous head in fervent denial.

"Not a hair on their heads, I swear. They were only meant as bait to lure you here..." She gulped and her eyes darted about as though only now recognizing the abject foolishness of that particular plan.

"What's happening on the ground floor, are the girls okay in the foyer?" Tom asked Simone, not looking away from the now-former CEO's flushing face.

"Ummm, not much? It looks like everyone is standing around talking. The Mammazons look pretty confused, Tania and Annemie are patching up our people."

So, it seemed that Sierra had been so much the control-freak that without her constant stream of micro-managing orders, her people were left rudderless and adrift.

A Mammazon would occasionally look up at one of the cameras as if seeking direction but otherwise--locked down in the lobby atrium as they were--they just milled about, nursing their respective wounds.

The lift doors chimed and then opened...

"Daddy!! PamelaMommy!"

Holly was across the flawless marble and exotic rugs in a wonderfully bouncy flash. She threw herself at him and Tom plucked the teen bimbo out of the air to prop her in the crook of his free arm where she snuggled her huge-titted self into his side.

His BabyGirl grabbed his face in her small hands and kissed him thoroughly. Her sweet pink tongue hungrily probing his mouth, her long blonde hair tickling his face and neck. Tom gave one of her massive creamy melons a teasing squeeze and Holly broke the kiss with a happy moan as her eyes rolled up into her skull.

"Hey, ummmm... Tom?"

He looked over at Jessica and Britney. They both looked uncertain and were standing a ways back when Tom suddenly realized how strange this all had to look like from their perspective.

Their Brother but not their brother was standing over seven feet tall, dressed all in sinister black and kissing their bubbly brained schoolmate. All while holding their former captor fast by the wrist.

Don't discount the uber-gorgeous neighbor in the erotic catsuit draped down his back and their biker super-hottie gym teacher jockeying a keyboard on his behalf either. A lot had changed in the last twenty four hours for Tom, sure.

He had changed but that meant it was all changing for his sisters too and they were only now beginning to understand just how much. Tom moved quickly to reassure them.

"Hi Jess. Hey Brit. Yeah, it's really me. Things have been... pretty crazy but everything is going to be okay." He said quickly, trying to head off the storm front of questions he could see forming behind their suddenly relieved eyes.

Then Tom pointed past them with his chin. "Who is that?"

"Oh, that's Harper. She let us out of our room." Britney replied, glancing back as the blonde Mammazon lurking by the elevator flinched like a kicked dog at the mention of her name. "She asked us to let you know she thought tangling with you was a big mistake and that she's sorry."

"Are you both okay, did any of them hurt you?" Tom asked, a hard edge entering his tone. After the two sisters glanced at each other and shook their heads in the negative, he looked down at Sierra and whispered "That one slip of grace just saved your life. I don't care how important or attractive you think you are. If you had hurt them, I would have killed you."

The squirming former Mistress of Albion Aromatics went paler than a bed sheet, all the blood draining from her stunning face.

"Please Tom, what are you going to do with me then? I can be useful, I'm smart... I-I have assets.... eeek!"

He shut her up with another rough jerk on her wrist before turning to address the Mammazon behind his sisters.

"Harper is it? I remember you and that's one mean right hook you throw. Take my sisters down to the lobby. Tell everybody it is done. Sierra Munroe is done. Get comfortable and wait for further instructions. Send Tania up and try not to disturb Dr Turner..." He paused for a moment in thought, "Or do as you like. On your own head be it. Just keep my sisters safe."

His sisters looked ready to argue but a firm shake of his head settled them.

Uninfected as they were, Tom's word and will was still as indomitable as ever and he used it to calm them. He felt no desire to dominate them as he did with his XXX-infected lovers. He felt only the pressing need to protect them, to protect his family.

"We'll talk really soon. I promise but I have to settle things here and now if we are going to be safe going forward. Trust me."

With those final two words delivered in his deep unequivocal tone, a resolve seemed to stiffen the girl's spines and they nodded at him wearing serious expressions.

Tom had promised and as such it would be so, even the uninitiated could see that much in him. Once the nervous Mammazon Harper had safely herded them back into the elevator, Tom turned his full attention back to the fallen Sierra Munroe.

"I think it is time we finished this..."

________________

Tom just silently stared at the exotic creature in his steely clutch. Letting her squirm and mewl in nervous fear as he waited for Tania to reach the Penthouse.

Dammit but she even squirmed beautifully.

Ms Simone Summers was at the desk, monitoring the situation below. His PamelaGoddess was pressed into his back, her gorgeous curvy cat-suited body plastered up against him as she nuzzled lovingly at his neck with soft moans and warm kisses. Despite that, Tom knew she was ready to put down Sierra in a hot-second with her intense Jade goddess-gaze.

Perched in the crook of his free arm, a barely dressed Holly looked curiously down at Sierra with big innocent BabyGirl eyes as her little hands played adoringly over his broad chest and back.

It was done.

Tom had rescued his family just as he said he would but now he would ensure that nothing like this would ever happen again. He was a true Man. A singularly unique XXX-male infected in a crumbling world full of increasingly desperate cum-hungry women and a fast dwindling male population.

Sierra's abhorrent actions were just a warning example of what lengths some infected women might resort to. Simply to fulfill their unnatural overpowering craving for semen. If anything, Sierra was just ahead of the curve and unless Tom did something about it, he could only expect more misguided attempts to capture or coerce him in the future.

That put him and those close to him in potential danger but all of that ended here and now.

As a true Man he would not be subjected to the winds and whims of a dying world. He would conquer it. Tom would rule over it with his amazing women at his side and bring order back to this mad XXX-society. Plans had been made and they all began here with Sierra Munroe.

"Please, Tom... What are you going to do with me?"

Sierra's piteous moan had an edge of begging in it and her massive quartz blue eyes watered up at him.

He could smell her pussy's dripping need for him. The scent both outraged and aroused him. She had been so proud of herself, sitting secure up here above the rest of the world. Looking down her perfect nose at everyone and everything. Sierra had thought it her god-given right to take what she wanted and never mind who she stepped on along the way.

Sierra had been wrong.

"You know, I almost liked you better when you were acting all high and mighty. Playing the haughty, self-entitled bitch. What do you call your particular strain again? Queen Bitch was it?" Tom asked in tones of glacial coldness.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,237 Followers