Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her slick radiant body shone with sleek muscle. The PVC firefighter's costume all but painted onto her golden flesh. Her hair was a mane of living fire that curled down the sculpted muscles of her back to kiss the tops of her spectacular golden peach of an ass.

She would conquer entire nations for Tom should he ask it. His fierce WarriorQueen would revel in leaping into battles for him, joyfully climaxing all the while with the ecstatic pleasure of enforcing his will and judgment upon the unworthy.

Tom's cock erupted in tribute to Tania as she smirked down at the gulping mewling FuckPet he was callously tit and face-fucking.

Above all others was his PamelaGoddess, his GoddessQueen.

She stood there in that tiny vinyl catsuit, tall thigh boots and inky elbow gloves like an interstellar superstar.

She wasn't looking at the brainless XXX-slut writhing between his humping thighs. Neither did she watch his massive cock plunder those huge hungry lips. The Bimbo turned Queen; Pamela Hope was simply staring at her Master. Looking straight into his eyes with those brilliant exquisite jade orbs of hers and an expression of wrapped worship on her face.

Nobody else mattered. Nothing else mattered. She was the heavenly aspect of love, lust and fertility. A simple look from her could quell national riots or ignite city-wide orgies and her whole celestial existence was centered entirely around Tom.

He could do no wrong by her. Without Pamela, Tom wasn't sure he would have become the true Man he was today and he loved her for it. She had given everything of herself to him and in return he would give her the world to rule by his side as his one and only equal.

She would sit with him upon their shared throne lovingly swathed in richest silks. Bedecked with glimmering jewels and a pregnant belly swollen huge with their future children.

His ravaging immensity erupted. Tom's GodSeed flooded out of him in an unstoppable torrent. He wanted it--that vision of the future--but most of all, Tom wanted Her. He wanted rid of this treacherous wretch who was almost drowning in his overflowing royal seed. He wanted to bless the only one who was truly worthy of him...

Tom, the one true Man.

"Pamela..." He groaned, staring up at his three Goddesses as they posed and preened under his heated attention, cooing and whispering encouragement at him all the while. "I am done with this worthless whore. I need you..."

Ms Pamela Hope; his one time middle-aged neighbor. The bimbo temptress next door. She was both the XXX-infected who had doomed Tom and the Goddess who saved him, elevating him higher than the highest. She stepped forward and leaned over--her blazing jade gaze never leaving his own--and cupped Tom's cheek in a soft gloved hand.

She smiled that radiant one-of-a-kind smile for just him, filled to overflowing with purest love and undying devotion.

"Oh Tom, my Love. You have me. You will always have me."

...And then his exquisite GoddessQueen leaned in and met Tom's lips in a passionate kiss.

________________

Hi folks, we're almost there, the end is in sight. Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. As usual, if you liked what you read please let me know. Leave me comment, PM me or even buy me a coffee. You've all been fantastically encouraging and I appreciate it more than you can know.

Cheers and happy reading.