All Comments on 'Bimbo Potion - Revenge Ch. 06'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JackFratelliJackFratelliover 3 years ago

Please another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm not sure what it is...

But something about this series makes it far superior to the garden variety bimbo stories. I think it's all the time spent getting into the heads of the endless series of sexually crazed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series is great! I think Amy has had 7 drops of the potion unless Sam only splashed one drop on Amy. Also how tall are Amy and Jill/ how big are their tits now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's a nice series.

But I feel that it's being overstretched and would like to see it conclude soon.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

And the bimbos go rolling along! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

mmm wished i was Amy ♥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...