Bimbo Stories: Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget looked up as far as she could and nodded as best she could with a face full of dick and a man grunting and pounding away behind her.

"I told you that this is what you were meant for, Little Bunny," Anton's voice came in her ear, crisp and clear. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes, baby, yes! Thank you!" Bridget moaned out, but with her face full of dick, it sounded a lot more like "ffsssffaaasthyyyfannfyuuuu!"

But Anton seemed to understand. He always knew what was best. She knew that this was just the beginning for her and she was so grateful. She was going to make up for lost time and help these men come in and on her as much as they wanted until they were done. It was the least she could do.

*Olivia the Fool*

"My King!" Olivia said happily as she trotted up to the booth.

"You've done well, Princess. You've been patient and obedient and you will be rewarded," the man behind the ticket booth said to the eager blonde. He stepped out from the shadows and revealed himself as a tall man in his early thirties with shaggy brown hair and a silver crown on his head. He was draped in thick purple robes and smiled kindly at Olivia.

"I just want my friends to be happy! Oh I've missed you so much."

"You've earned what you will receive today, Olivia. Follow me," the King said. He walked out from behind the booth and took Olivia by the hand. Olivia flushed and clasped her hand back into his as hard as she could. He loved how much larger his hand was and how it was so warm and soft but completely absent of sweat. She had been the King's chosen one all those years ago and after her 25th birthday, he had begun to visit her at her apartment, reminding her of her purpose in reuniting the three women at the carnival on this day. He only visited her three times a year, but they were always the best nights of Olivia's life. He would allow her to sink to her knees and observe her King's cock and masturbate. She couldn't wait for the day when he would finally allow her to service him.

Just like that day all those years ago, the King brought Olivia to the tent in the centre of the carnival. But unlike last time, the tent was lit up and bustling with life. Men and women carried around large boxes and were rehearsing performances. The King ignored them all and led Olivia into the centre of the tent. He turned around and smiled warmly at her.

"Now, my loyal servant, it is time to reward you."

Olivia licked her lips. She couldn't wait to suck the King's enormous cock. She had imagined it in her head so many times. It's all she thought about when she masturbated. She could conjure its smell in her head and she could remember its every curve.

"Lily? Riley? It's time."

"Yes, my King," two female voices said. Olivia whipped her head around. Where had they come from? They both looked like Olivia except that they had much, much larger breasts and plumper lips. Their hair was also long and thick like Elizabeth's, but golden blonde like Olivia's.

One of the women slipped down onto her knees and pulled out the royal cock. Olivia gasped in protest as this other woman began to perform the task that she had been so desperately looking forward to.

"No! No that's for me!" She shrieked. The second woman that the King had called over smiled and cupped Olivia's face. She felt herself immediately lose the ability to speak.

"Shh, little Bimbo. You're a very lucky girl. You get to be our King's Fool. You always have been, I guess, but now your role will be truly realized. You should feel happy! Look at Riley suck the King's cock. That's her job. She's perfect at it. Look, he's already about to blast his first load deep into her mouth. Nobody else can make him cum so fast. You'll never be that good."

Olivia watched in quiet despair as Riley indeed started to drink down the King's rich blast. She could see his cum pumping up his shaft and she could see Riley's throat perform eager smooth gulps. It was clear that this orgasm did nothing to subdue the King's erection.

"Your job," Lily continued," is to continue to be the gullible little Bimbo you always have been, but now you'll get to look the part. Here."

Lily reached up and pinched Olivia's nipples through her thin white thrift store blouse.

Olivia opened her mouth to yelp in light pain, but no noise came out. Then she looked down and gawked as her chest began to grow in front of her eyes, bulging into enormous melons that looked even bigger than Bridget's impressive pair. Olivia looked back up at Lily in shock.

"That's a good look!" Lily giggled and tapped Olivia's face. She couldn't see herself, but Olivia felt her wide eyes and open mouth change so that their shocked positions were now the default: huge wide round eyes and a circle-shaped mouth. She could feel her lips growing as well, plumping out into pouty Bimbo pillows.

"Much better!" Lily praised. "And this is such a cute little short skirt! It would be much better if your ass was big enough to show under the bottom, wouldn't it?"

Lily trotted around and sparked this change in Olivia's body as well with a sharp slap on the butt.

"I bet that feels good, doesn't it? I've really improved my technique," Lily said and Olivia had to admit that she was right. She had already been horny because she thought she was going to serve the King, but all these changes to her body were driving her even more wild. It was so intense that her shock and disappointment were starting to disappear and all she could think about was her wet pussy.

"Maybe it's time to give you your voice back then, huh?" Lily mused and trotted back around to the front of Olivia and tapped her throat.

"Like, ohmygod! That's so much better!" Olivia gushed. "It was, like, SO weird to not be able to talk!"

"Don't get too chatty yet, dummy, I'm not done. Normally you'd have perfect hair for me to just thicken up, but we wouldn't want you to make the Ringmaster's new prized whore jealous, so better to go a different route.

Olivia craned her head over to see the King holding Riley's head as he fucked her face. She wanted so badly to be the one instead, but she knew now that it was a foolish thought by a foolish girl.

"Oh that's it! I'm a genius!" Lily cried out. "Oh Sammie, could you bring me a mirror? I want our Jester to see this stroke of genius."

Another bouncy Bimbo showed up and held a mirror out to Olivia. Olivia had to admit that she loved her new vacant-looking face and big blowjob lips. Maybe she couldn't suck the King's cock, but there looked like there were lots of other tasty men who worked here. Then Lily touched Olivia's hair and it twisted and transformed. When it was finished, it was sticking up and away from Olivia's head in three distinct parts like a jester hat and all three were in three different patterns. One was even black and white plaid!

"Now you don't need a Jester hat, Livvy! Your hair does the job for you!"

Olivia giggled as she twisted and looked at herself as much as she could in the small mirror.

"I-I like it," she said, smiling gratefully at Lily.

"Now before you ask, you will get some cock privileges, but you have to prove yourself first. The Jester has an important part in our show!"

"Like, TOTALLY," Olivia said, nodding seriously. She glanced over to where Riley and the King had been, but her heart sank to notice that they weren't there anymore. She really was a fool.

*Epilogue*

The tent buzzed with energy and excitement. Olivia peaked out from behind the curtain and felt her heart jump to notice both of her friends. First was Lizzy who was just entering. She looked completely different, but Olivia recognized her immediately. Lizzy was wearing a silver outfit that was somewhere between a v-neck dress and a bikini. She held the hand of an incredibly handsome older gentleman and they led a gaggle of about a dozen Bimbos behind them. Olivia smiled to see her friend so happy and successful. Then there was Bridget who had finally smartened up and gotten back together with Anton. She was already seated and was on her knees, sucking Anton's cock. It looked like she was completely naked. Olivia giggled. She knew Bridget would be happier once she just admitted that she was a total slut.

It was finally time and the spotlight hit the curtain. Olivia plastered on a big smile and stepped out into the ring. Loud music played and the crowd roared as she walked into the centre. She waved and bounced, making sure that her huge titties jiggled and wobbled in her skimpy little black and white jester outfit. She turned around and shook her plump ass for the audience that was half naked under the tiny frilly skirt.

"Welcome one and all to Carnival Laxam!" She said loudly in her squeaky little Bimbo voice.

The crowd erupted in cheers and applause and Olivia beamed back into the audience. Then her attention was caught. Up at the top of the stands was a throne and in the throne was the King. He was smiling darkly down at her as Riley straddled him, riding him perfectly up and down and up and down. Olivia could see the Bimbo's huge boobs squish up against the King's chest even from behind her lithe frame. She heard the audience begin to laugh as a spotlight shone on where she was looking.

"This fool thought she was one of the King's girls!" The King roared out and the audience erupted in further louder laughter. "A Jester? With the King? A true fool indeed!"

The audience pointed and laughed at Olivia and when she looked to Lizzy, Lizzy was laughing too. Her waist was held tightly by the Ringmaster as she pointed and laughed at her best friend. Olivia felt something bump into her from behind and she looked over her shoulder to see a huge man lift up her skirt.

"But what happens to Jesters in my court?" The King boomed.

"Toy for Luggtok," the beast of a man grunted from behind Olivia. Then he shoved his massive cock into her ass without warning. Olivia had never been fucked in the ass her whole life and she had no idea how to process the sensations. The entire audience laughed and cheered as Luggtok took his fill. Olivia smiled. They were laughing! She was entertaining them! She was entertaining them and she was getting a big cock from a big handsome man! She waved and smiled and her eyes rolled back as Luggtok fucked her harder in her tight little backdoor.

"Can you believe I used to be jealous of her, Master?" Lizzy whispered in the Ringmaster's ear. "Thank you for giving her what she deserves."

The Ringmaster only smiled and slipped his hand under the ass of his new favourite Bimbo.

Anton pointed and laughed at Olivia as she continued to get positively railed in the ass by the half-giant. Her tits hit her in the face and she certainly looked the part of a Bimbo fool.

"What's going on?" Bridget gasped, coming up for air from Anton's thick long pole.

"Shut up. Sluts don't talk."

Bridget apologized and got back to work, grateful for a man who could show her her place.

Luggtok blasted an enormous load deep into Olivia's ass and right before she passed out from pleasure and humiliation, she took a last look up at her King. He blew her a kiss over Riley's shoulder and then gripped onto her waist, pulling her down for an orgasm of his own. Olivia was so happy to have done right by her King.