Bimbo Stories: Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which one of you dummies bet that Lizzy was going to keep her red hair? You're banished from my room. I hear there's a party down at the Wild Rails coaster though, so you could still have some fun tonight," the Ringmaster said. "Oooh, that's nice, Lizzy. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. Yasmine, get your face off my cock, I think Lizzy deserves a treat for waiting so long for me.

Lizzy couldn't believe it, but she also knew better than to deny the opportunity. As soon as she heard Yasmine obey her Master, Lizzy stood up and straddled the Ringleader on his armless chair.

"Thanks for waiting for me, Master," she cooed and then sat down on his shaft.

If she still remembered her husband, Lizzy would have thought about how much bigger and harder the Ringmaster was, but she would never have a thought about Ian again. There was nothing but her Master's cock and her love for it. She gasped and tossed her blonde head back and ran her own fingers through it.

"Good girl, Lizzy. Ride your Master's cock. You saw through the illusions. You're your true self now. Deeper. Deeper now."

Lizzy wrapped her legs around the back of the chair to pull herself in as deep as she could go. She wanted to cum badly, but she had a feeling that she should only do that when the Ringmaster told her to, and she was a good girl. She pushed her huge chest into his face and cried out in lust when he latched his lips onto her sensitive nipples.

"P-please? Please can I?" She begged.

"Oh I suppose" he said.

So Lizzy came. Hard. She shook and bucked and creamed all over her new Master's thick long pole. She began to cry in pure bliss as she resumed her rhythm on his cock, making sure that her orgasm didn't disrupt her true purpose: to give him pleasure.

"Thank you! Oh thank you!"

The Ringmaster grinned. It never got old. He dug his fingers into her back. It was time to lock this one in.

"Brace yourself, Lizzy."

Lizzy never looked back.

*Bridget and the Wild Ride*

For Bridget, the person in the ticket booth was far less inviting than the Ringmaster had been for Elizabeth. It wasn't a beautiful stranger, but her ex-fiancé, Anton. Bridget figured that it was an illusion, but that didn't stop the fury from rising inside her.

"Don't ruin this for me, you prick," she seethed.

"Oh c'mon, Bridget. Aren't you happy to see me? You think about me enough, don't you?"

"Get the fuck out of my face," she snarled. She grabbed the large ticket out of his hand and stomped into the carnival grounds. Just like Elizabeth and Olivia, she forgot that she hadn't come there alone.

Her mind spun in angry circles as she huffed towards the roller coasters which were the only rides worth going on at a carnival in her opinion. She knew the route off by heart and would have even if she hadn't been dreaming about walking down it on a nearly weekly basis. In her dreams, she was never this angry. She was always laughing and smiling, rushing to the roller coaster that she remembered the most: Wild Rails.

In reality however, Bridget had angry tears in her eyes. Anton was right, no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get him out of her head. She knew that not only was he bad to her, but he was bad for her. Yet Bridget seemed to miss him more each month after their break-up.

He had mocked the way she dressed, he mocked her eating habits and tried to shame her into losing weight despite the fact that Bridget liked her body type. Yes, even her enormous breasts that she complained about constantly were a source of pride for her. Complaining was just another way to bring attention to them without bragging. She loved that she had her curvy figure as a way to feel more physically attractive compared to her two gorgeous skinny best friends. Bridget knew it was petty and ugly to think that way, but she just couldn't help it.

The Wild Rails roller coaster looked exactly as it did in her memory and in her dreams. The tall wooden hills and valleys of the classically constructed ride filled her with her first positive feelings since entering the carnival grounds. It was as if the design of the coaster matched something inside her, giving her a blueprint to herself that she couldn't decipher.

Bridget walked up the wide wooden steps to the entrance and stepped onto the platform. There was a car waiting for her. Despite her vivid memories of the path to the ride and the rise and falls of the tracks, she couldn't remember if she had ridden in the front or back of the car when she was here all those years ago. It was the classic debate between the best view at the front and the best ride at the back. Bridget was never the type to compromise and so any seat in the middle didn't even occur to her.

She decided that she didn't want to see a bunch of empty cars in front of her, so she stepped into the front car and pulled the safety bar down in front of her. She couldn't help but grin as the bar pushed into her bust. Without anybody around, she didn't have to pretend like she didn't notice or enjoy the sensation of the hard bar pushing into her massive sensitive tits.

But she was wrong about being alone. When she looked up and into the control booth as the car started to move forward she saw Anton inside, grinning at her.

"Won't you reconsider, Little Bunny?" His voice blared over the speakers as the ride slowly turned the corner. She hated how that nickname still had the power to soften her. "I don't know why you got so mad that I wanted to share you. Isn't it a compliment?"

"I don't want to have this fight again, Anton!" Bridget yelled out. She could hear her own quivering voice, aware of how on edge she was. She knew she never acted rationally when she felt this way but she also knew that despite years of therapy, she still didn't have a reliable technique to calm herself down. The roller coaster started its first slow climb up toward its first drop.

"Think about it, Bridget. You love cock. At least you loved mine. Why wouldn't you love it in all your holes at once? My friends all thought you were so hot, why couldn't you just come over during one of our poker nights and entertain us?"

It was this argument that had finally made Bridget break up with Anton. He had always pushed her out of her comfort zone sexually and while she found it exciting at first, his requests became increasingly bizarre and then his requests started to sound more like demands. The thought of being a sex doll for his group of friends was the last thing she wanted and even just his suggestion had made her uncomfortable around them. At first Bridget loved how much Anton desired her, but as the relationship continued, it became clear that he didn't value her as a person, only as a body.

"Stop ruining this! I've been waiting fifteen years! Get out of my head!" She shouted back at the speakers that unrelentingly played her ex's voice

"You never even tried it, Little Bunny. You're too in your head. At the centre of all those horny men, you could finally let go," the voice blared. It was at that moment that the roller coaster dropped down the incline. Unlike she expected, the drop happened when her car was at the top and not when the back car was at the top. It didn't even make sense from a physics standpoint, but she didn't care. Anton's voice was gone and she was flying on the Wild Rails again. It was as magical as she remembered. Every twist and bump and bounce up and down brought her a sense of satisfaction so intense that she realized that nothing had been able to match it during all the time since her first visit. She raised her hands above her head and screamed and laughed. Her massive bust hit her on the chin over a sudden drop and she just laughed harder. This was true release! This was true freedom! Nothing could catch her here!

The ride was longer than the average roller coaster, but it was still over far before Bridget wanted.

"Again!" She cried out as the car pulled into the station. She didn't care if Anton was going to mock and torture her on the way up, the ride was more than worth it.

"As you wish, Little Bunny. Let's turn it up a notch."

Bridget would normally like the sound of that, but not when the words came out of Anton's mouth. For whatever reason, Bridget had thought that Anton had just been an attendant, but now she had a sneaking feeling that he actually had power over the ride. The car was already leaving the station and beginning its slow turn to the first incline. It all seemed the same so far, but then she yelped as she felt something push into her crotch. She looked down and her eyes bulged at the sight of a new bar that had appeared. It rose up from the floor of the car and pointed right between her legs. It wasn't the same hard material as the restraint and looked like it had give to it, but it was pushed right up between the exact middle of her jeans.

"A-anton! This is too much!"

"Just relax, Little Bunny. I'll feel better that way."

Bridget hated that her body was responding to the sensation already. The device seemed to move in response to her shifting and was always in a spot that gave her the most pleasure. She hadn't even had time to masturbate today, so she was pent up as well.

"I just want to ride the roller coaster! Turn this sick thing off!"

"I just miss the sound of you cumming, baby. I know you miss cumming for me."

Bridget grit her teeth. As much as Anton had been making her uncomfortable sexually in their final months, she had to admit that he was right about that. Nobody gave her orgasms the way that he did and she often shamefully pictured him when she got herself off.

"Your silence tells me everything," Anton's voice continued. "Enjoy the ride."

"UNnNNHHHHH!!!!" Bridget moaned out as the car dropped. The device between her legs switched into overdrive and the sexual pleasure of it rubbing and pushing into her pussy over her underwear and jeans mixed in with the perfect design of the roller coaster. Fuck it, she thought. It did feel good, but that didn't mean that she would go back to Anton. She could just enjoy the feeling and own the pleasure for herself. She tossed her hands up again and screamed out in delight.

"Oh fuck," she grunted to herself as she hurtled around a corner. She knew that she wasn't going to last. It was embarrassing, but the device between her legs was going to push her over the edge. She put her hands down and gripped hard onto the restraint. The pleasure was still more than she bargained for as Bridget began to cum hard in the middle of a fast bumpy section of the ride. It was an incredibly thrilling and liberating sensation to orgasm on a roller coaster. She laughed and gasped as she shook from her intense muscle spasms.

The ride felt even faster this time and she rolled into the station just as her climax subsided.

"A-again..." she said quietly. She didn't care about embarrassing herself in front of Anton. That experience was the most incredible thing she had ever felt and she wanted more.

"I'm afraid if you want to go on it again, you'll have to do so without your jeans or underwear on," Anton said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," she said. She didn't care. She didn't know when would be the next time she would be allowed to come to the carnival and she didn't want to pass up the chance to have the most mind-blowing orgasmic experiences of her life just because her creepy ex was there to watch. The safety bar lifted up and Bridget wasted no time in undoing her jeans and pulling everything off her bottom half in one movement, leaving it on the floor of the car. She let out a little yelp as her generous bare behind touched the cool seat, but she got used to it in no time. She hadn't even noticed that the bar in the centre had moved on its own to give her space.

Bridget shuddered again when the safety restraint came back down and once again pushed over her extremely large bust.

"Fuck I miss those huge titties," Anton said. Bridget rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure you do. Start the ride," she said. She grinned to herself. Apparently all she needed to get over her ex was to have the roller coaster from her dreams give her better orgasms than he ever did, and to do it in front of him.

"It's going to enter you this time, Little Bunny," Anton's voice said through the speakers as she ascended the first drop.

"I had hoped so, freak," she said, wiggling herself on her seat, just waiting for it to start. She could feel how wet she was in anticipation. Who cared if Anton was watching? It just made it better to know that he could see how good she felt without him. She gripped at her own chest over her t-shirt to relieve some of her lustful anticipation. Her nipples were so hard that she could even sense them through her t-shirt and thick custom bra.

Then the drop came. The device between her legs plunged into her pussy and this time she came immediately.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK YEAAAAHHHHHHH!" She screamed out. She couldn't even see straight as her orgasm made her eyes roll back. She felt like she was flying. It was as if she was telling the roller coaster where to go and not the tracks.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! YES! YES!" Bridget couldn't believe how good she felt and for how long the sensations lasted. Normally her pussy would start to feel sensitive or she would begin to fall out of that post-orgasm glow and lose her interest in sexuality for a moment, but these orgasms were different. She just wanted more. She looked down at the mechanical dildo pumping into her and she moaned in delight.

"You're here for me, aren't you? You're here to take care of me?" She asked it as she continued to fly up and down the curves of the Wild Rails. "Oh fuck, you fuck me so good. Don't stop, please. Please, don't stop."

This time the car flew through the station, just continuing onto another run. Bridget noticed, but it just felt right to her. She wouldn't have to listen to Anton either that way. Oh Anton, she thought. Maybe he was right. Maybe she had been too stuck up. She reached down and pulled her top off and tossed it right off the car. She looked down at her ocean of exposed cleavage as her bust wobbled in her hard-working custom bra. She remembered the way that Anton would grope her. He would do it almost any time she got close to him. She had started to hate it at the end of their relationship because of how possessive it felt, but was that so bad? To feel like a possession?

The car rushed down the first drop and Bridget screamed out again as the dildo between her legs went back into its intense mode. Then she felt a pair of hands reach around her from behind. But that was okay. That's what she wanted.

"Ohhh yes, yes! Grope my huge titties!"

"You're just a little fuckdoll, aren't you, Little Bunny?" A voice growled in her ear. It wasn't Anton's voice, but it was a familiar voice. One of his friends, she couldn't remember his name. It didn't matter.

"Y-yes! Yes I'm a little fuckdoll!"

"Good Bunny," he said. The man sunk his hands into her chest over her bra.

"Oh FUCK that feels good! Oh yes yes YES my titties are so sensitive! Grope my big fat slutty boobs!" Bridget cried out, talking the way that Anton had been telling her that she should. Why had she refused? It felt so good to debase herself, to give into the desires of men. It was in her best interest. That's what the Wild Rails had been trying to tell her. Why had she been denying her destiny? That's why she was still so hung up on Anton. He hadn't been bad to and for her, it was her that had done wrong by him!

The car finally came to a stop in the station and Bridget blushed as she saw the platform full of men. All their faces were hidden in shadow, but she knew it was all of Anton's friends. The man behind her let go of her tits and snapped open her bra. It stayed on her bust until the restraint lifted and scooped it right off her tits which also made them drop hard onto her chest and bounce around like crazy. She blushed at the group.

"I'm so sorry for making you wait, boys."

"I'm sure they'll forgive you, Little Bunny," Anton said. Unlike the other men he was fully clothed and his face was completely visible. He had his legs crossed and was watching from a chair in the corner of the platform.

Bridget giggled and made sure to stick out her chest as she trotted toward the men.

"So what's first? A blowbang?" She asked, unfazed by how all their faces remained hidden.

"I don't think so," one voice grunted. The owner of the voice reached out and spun Bridget around. She shrieked in shocked delight and then gasped when he bent her over.

"I've got this side," another voice said and Bridget felt a large hard cock push into her mouth. She moaned at the taste and began to immediately suck on her tasty treat. Then the first guy gripped onto her thick ass and unceremoniously plunged into her tight wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's better than I imagined. Unnnhhh, I'm not going to last long," the guy said as he began to pump in and out of Bridget which in turn forced more of the cock in her mouth to slide down her throat. It was liberating to be taken from two sides at once and Bridget just took in the joy of feeling her body being used like a puppet. Her enormous naked breasts swung under her as the two men drilled into her from either side.

"Fuck her harder! Smack that fat ass!" Another man yelled out and Bridget moaned out her approval.

"Oh listen to her, she fucking wants it," yet another voice said.

"I don't care, I need to suck those tits."

The man fucking her from behind apparently thought the suggestions were a good idea because Bridget felt a sharp spank on her round ass. She gripped onto the man face fucking her as support and didn't notice the man slipping under her until he dug his hands into one of her huge juggs and sucked her nipple into his mouth. It was just like the roller coaster, she thought. She was free. These were the motions and the feelings she had been waiting for. She creamed on the cock ramming into her pussy moments before he started cumming himself. She screamed out in pleasure into the cock down her throat and the vibrations furthered the chain reaction and he gripped her head and slammed her face down hard so that Bridget was taking two loads at the same time. She gulped as hard as she could and clenched her pussy walls down tight so that she could best please the men who were kind enough to use her body. She was grateful for the greedy mouth on her tit, sucking and slurping hard and sending shocks of pleasure through her body from her nipple. The man at her face pulled back a little to let her taste the huge load he was unleashing and she gulped happily in response. It was so thick and creamy. She loved swallowing Anton's load and had really missed it. Now she could do it more often if she was just going to be nothing but a stupid busty fuckslut.

"Me next, get out of the way," a voice grunted from behind her. She felt the spent softening dick pull out of her as another one shoved its way inside. It was shorter but fatter and this guy was far less graceful than the last. His thrusts had no rhythm and he pulled her roughly back into him.

"Unh, lookit her fat ass when I fuck her," he laughed. "It jiggles like nothing else, FUCK that's hot." Although he was a far less skilled fuck than the last guy, Bridget didn't care. Her pussy was for anybody who wanted it. The guy in her mouth finally pulled out.

"Another... cock... to suck..." she gasped, looking around at the still faceless men. There seemed to be more than before. There seemed to be a few other horny Bimbos joining the group as well, but Bridget was okay with that. As long as all the cocks got treated the way they deserved.

"With pleasure, little slut," a voice chuckled. This man firmly gripped her head and wasted no time sliding all the way down her throat with his first thrust. "Mmmm, you'd suffocate on my cock if I asked, wouldn't you?"