Bimbo Virus Ch. 01: The Formula

Story Info
Doctors finds more than a cure for weight-loss.
3.7k words
4.04
30.8k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Virus

Chapter 1: The Formula

"Damn," Dr. Brian Brooks said out loud as he looks at his computer screen and studies the results of his failed test run. "I thought for sure I had it this time". He tells himself.

He gets up and starts stretching and is surprised at what time it is. "Have I been doing this all day and night?" He looks at his watch and finds out it's 3 in the morning. Does the doctor then wonder if his wife is going to be furious as he is spending so much time in the office these past few months, or has it been a couple of years? He doesn't now. All he knows is that he is driven to create this formula.

Dr. Brooks works at a researching facility for a huge corporation called HealthTech. HealthTech prides itself on being the world leader in state-of-the-art health products. Brian has been tasked to head a research project to look into a new way of losing weight for its consumers. He has been working on this project for almost two years. He has only three years to finish.

Dr. Brooks is in good shape however is somewhat short for a man. He has pale skin, probably for not seeing much sun because of being in the lab all this time. He has brown hair and keeps it short and well maintain, even though a few gray hairs are visible. He has brown eyes that his wife calls her puppy dog eyes and maybe that's why she loves him and married him years ago. Damn, she is going to be pissed. He thought to himself.

Amanda and he had a big fight many weeks ago about him not spending enough time with her. Dr. Brooks has been spending all day and most nights at his lab, some nights he just sleeps on the coach at the lab to rest up and continue his work the following day.

His wife, Amanda, is slightly overweight and has gray short-medium length hair. That frames her oval face and is topped off with her beautiful green eyes. She loves Brian, but the past two years have put such stress on her relationship. They do not have any children, nor do they want any. Because of his job, they live comfortably at a big mansion in a wealthy neighborhood outside of the city. She enjoys the wealth but would like to have a man to share it with. This is probably why she is in a relationship with another.

She had met Jason Fisher many months ago and they both are attracted to each other. Jason works at a dealership as a supervisor at the maintenance department. He is a working man, if anyone notices his hands, they can tell he works for a living. He has moved up to a management position, but he still enjoys working on cars. He is slightly overweight, typical beer belly for a middle-aged man and is balding, and has nice light blue eyes. He has been recently divorced and has no problem sleeping with another man's wife.

Amanda and Jason had become lovers the very moment they meet each other and fuck like rabbits every chance they get. The sex is nothing special, only that Amanda is at least getting some cock, which she would not be getting from her job-driven husband.

Dr. Brooks, sits back down in front of his array of monitors and decides to plug a few variable changes to his formula, and then lets the computer do a simulation. The simulation usually takes 6 hours to come up with a result, but since he is not doing a full simulation, only putting a couple of variables, it should only take maybe a couple of hours.

He hits the enter key to start it once again, and does another stretch, yawn, and decides to make himself a cup of coffee. Brian heads to the break room, where he almost treats it like his own kitchen, hell, he spends more time here than his kitchen!

He grabs one of the cups in the cupboard and starts the coffee machine and puts one of the Kurieg cups in and the machine starts dripping nice java juice in his cup. When he starting stirring in the sugar in his cup, he hears the familiar done beep from his simulation.

Dr. Brooks takes his cup and sips it while heading back to his office. He is prepared to face another disappointing result. He gets to his office and sits down in front of his monitors and sees the results, yep, another failure. He sighs and gets ready to just turn off the monitors, but something catches his eye.

The result was a failure, but something different happened. There is a strange result that he did not expect. Yes, the goal was a formula to help one lose weight, but the results had this test simulation do something differently to the virtual patient. It changes the DNA complexation and modifies it entirely. He never has seen this before and is very interested in what it would change. The simulation does not say what kind of changes, but only says it will change.

Dr. Brian Brooks records the data, and like a good researcher does start the simulation again to verify that the results are the same. This should take another 6 hours, so Dr. Brooks decides to call it a day, or morning? And leaves the office to go home at 5 am.

He drives up to his driveway and everything is normal, gets into his house, turns off the alarm, and heads right for his large master bedroom, where his wife is sound asleep and wakes up when he enters.

"about time you get in," Amanda says angrily.

"Sorry Hon, I was on a verge of a breakthrough and couldn't stop"

"Yeah, I heard that before" As she gets out of bed and starts her day by going to take a shower.

Dr. Brooks, feeling exhausted, just had enough energy to take his shoes off and then falls on the bed and sleeps.

"Typical" as Amanda sees her husband crashing on the bed before she enters the shower.

Around 1 pm, Dr. Brooks awakes, looks at his watch and then calls out to his wife, and notices she is not home. I wonder where she went. He thought, since she doesn't work, maybe she is going shopping. He then takes his clothes off and takes a well-earned shower.

After the shower, he then gets dressed and whips out his cell phone, and calls his boss about the news of his latest results.

"Dan, hey, I would like to start phase 5 and test on live subjects".

"Did you get a passing result?" Dan, his conservative boss asked.

"No, but I got an interesting result from this formula, I won't know exactly what it would do until we do live subject and I can't test on lab rats or monkeys for this."

"Brian, you know I can't approve testing on a person unless we get the passing results. Brian, It seems your close, why don't you build upon this find, and wait till we get the passing results?"

"Ok, Dan, Thanks." Dr. Brooks, said, was disappointed by being denied this phase.

I need to know what this would do, Dr. Brooks told himself. He decided that he is not going to wait for any further and will test this on someone, but who?

Dr. Brian Brooks then got back in his car and headed back to the lab. Thinking about who he could test this formula on. At first, he thought of testing it on his wife, but he dismissed this idea, I don't know what side effects and I do not want to risk it.

He gets to the lab parking lot, parks his nice Mercedes, and heads towards the building. He gets to the doors, he is greeted by the company reception desk, by the attractive receptionist. Past her desk, he proceeds into the office portion of the building with various office workers. He has to go through the office to get to his large lab facility. Right when he was almost to the door to his lab, he notices someone.

That the one! As he observes one of the office workers. She was young and overweight. If not for her weight, she seemed to be very attractive. She sits down at one of the office cubicles and starts typing away at her computer. Dr. Brooks then starts walking towards her side of the cubicle blocks and observes her nameplate. Melissa Taylor. Yep, that's the one I will test it on. He tells himself.

He then turns around and heads back to his lab. He gets to his office and looks at his monitor for the results of the second test. Same as the first run. Dr. Brooks then starts to get the formula to a liquid form and spends the rest of the afternoon preparing it for his new test subject.

It was after 7 pm when the formula is ready. He goes back to the office and everybody has left for the day. Dr. Brooks then starts heading towards Melissa's desk and do a bit of recon about her. He eventually finds her address and also a whole drawer full of snacks and office supplies. During the afternoon, while he was waiting for the formula to be made in a liquid form, he notices that Melissa drinks a lot of diet soda that she brings with her every day with her lunch. That's how he will get her to drink the formula. So, he leaves early, early for him, and heads back home.

He gets home, and his wife is still gone. He calls her cell phone. She does not pick up and he gets her voicemail, he tells her he is home and was wondering where she was and is worried. A minute later he gets a call back from her.

"Hey, honey, where are you? I'm home now." He answers.

"I'm at Jenn's house, we are having a girl's night out and at her house finishing off a bottle of wine." She replies.

"Ok, no problem, just wanted to make sure you're ok, Love ya."

"Love you too." She answers back, as she presses the off button of her phone, she goes back to what she was doing, and that is sucking off Jason at his house while she is naked.

Brian gets in the office the next day early in the morning, to watch for Melissa. She gets in around 8 am and has her lunch with her and puts it in the refrigerator of the office break room, she closes the door and then goes to her desk to start her daily duties of pushing papers around.

Brian then gets to the break room and opens the fridge and finds her lunch with her bottle of diet soda. He is relieved to find that she already had it opened, so it would be easier for him to add the formula to it. He gets the plastic bottle of soda and takes out a syringe of his formula and starts looking around to make sure no one is around, it's clear. He then opens the bottle and starts injecting the formula into the bottle mixing it with the soda. Once all the contents have been released, he then closes the bottle with the lid and puts it back in the fridge.

He spends the rest of the day hanging around the office section to keep an eye on Melissa. Once lunchtime rolls around she gets up and gets her lunch and takes it back to her desk and starts eating it and drinks her soda with it.

He did not expect any changes right away, but he does not want to miss anything. The rest of the day is normal, and he does not see anything different from his victim. Once her day is finished, she leaves and heads back to her apartment. Brian tails her and parks right outside her apartment, luckily, she is on the first floor and he can at least see some activity through her windows.

Melissa opens her door and is relieved she made it. She is feeling very sick and heads towards the bathroom. She feels like she is going to throw up and gets prepared for the inevitable. Once in the bathroom, she then falls to the ground. She is in the worst pain she has ever felt. It feels like her whole insides are on fire and the pain is so great, she can't do anything but moan.

She did not have time to lock her door, and Dr. Brooks gets to her door and finds it unlocked and quietly opens the door, enters and closes and locks the door behind him. He hears the moaning of Melissa in the distance. Dr. Brooks then gets deeper inside her apartment and finds the big girl on the floor, moaning in pain.

"Sorry, but I heard you through your door, it was open, and I wanted to check if you're ok?" Dr. Brian somewhat lied to her.

"uh, I feel terrible, can you call the hospital?" She pleaded.

"I'm a doctor, and I think all you need is to lay down and sleep it off" He replied.

"Ah, OK." All she can muster.

He then helps her get up and helps her to her bedroom. She has just enough energy to get out of her clothe, puts her nightgown on, and crawls in bed.

"Who are you, you look familiar," She asked Dr. Brooks, feeling a little better as the pain has gone down, but still feels sick.

"I'm Dr. Brooks, I work at the office with you, but I work in the lab." I think you caught a nasty bug that has been going around. The best way to get better is to stay at home for a few days."

"I can't, I have to get back to work, or at least let my boss know I'm feeling ill"

"Don't worry, I will let them know. Your boss, it's Ellan, right?" She shook her head to acknowledge he is correct. " I will talk with her, and let her know I helped you and can confirm you are indeed sick."

"Thanks, Dr. Brooks"

"Get some sleep, you will need it" as he turns off her bedroom light and enters back into her living room. He feels a buzzing in his pocket. It was his cellphone; someone is trying to call him.

It was his wife, he answers it. "Hey, baby, what's up?"

"Hey, I wanted you to know that Jenn asked me if I wanted to go to Vegas with her and a couple of other girls for the week. I told her yes, hope you're not mad, we are leaving first thing in the morning.",

"No problem, Hope you have fun." He answered back

"Thanks, hun, I will see you when we get back, Love you."

"Love you too" Brian answered back right when she hung up, it sounded like she was out of breath like she was working out.

"Oh, fuck! That's it Fuck me!" she told Jason, as he is drilling her pussy from behind. He was fucking her the whole time she was on the phone with her husband and it turned him on so much, he is ready to spill his seed in her.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to cum in you!" He cried out.

"Yes, do it, stud!" she replied.

At the same time, the two lovers orgasmed together and fell back in bed holding each other.

"When does our plan leave for Vegas?" she asked her stud.

"leaves at 9" as he starts kissing her passionately.

Brian had let Melissa's boss know that she will not be in at least for a couple of weeks, possibly more. He lied to her that she is in critical condition at a hospital out of state. He then told his boss, Dan, he needed some well-earned time off. Since he did not take any time off the last couple of years, he had almost two months of paid time off him. He is taking only a month off.

The first week he spent all of it at Melissa's apartment. She spent most of the week in bed still feeling sick. She still experiences the burning feeling inside her, she just learned to deal with it.

Dr. Brooks has not noticed any difference in her, except that she feels sick all the time. It wasn't until six days after giving her the formula that he noticed something.

All her hair started to fall out. Not only her beautiful red hair on her head but her eyebrows as well. Melissa noticed this and freaked out. she got out of her bed, and all her hair that was on her head, shoulder-length hair, was left on the bed. She goes to the bathroom and noticed her bald head, no eyebrow face. She even noticed that her peach fuzz is gone, her whole face is devoid of any kind of hair. She feels her legs and they are very smooth. She needed to shave them last week but forgot and had noticed stubby hairs on her legs, they are gone now. Then she moves her hand towards her pussy and then gasps, her pubic hair is gone too!

Dr. Brooks was in her living room on his laptop when he heard Melissa scream. He enters the bathroom and was shocked to see her bald.

"What is happening to me?!"

"Keep calm, the worst thing you can do now is panic."

"Are you kidding me! Look at me, I look like a cancer patient!"

"Let me do some research, I will find out what's happening to you, get some rest."

Melissa reluctantly agreed and got back to bed hoping to feel better, but wondered why her hair is gone, even her pubic hair.

Brian did not expect that to happen. But was disappointed that she still looks like she did not lose any weight at all, only lost her hair.

The next day, Melissa wakes up and feels better, it has been a week since she did not feel any kind of pain and was oblivious to the next changes she is about to find out.

"Holy Shit!" as she looked in the mirror. Her saggy large boobs are now firm and round as melon and all hear fat seemed to disappear. Her waist is narrow, and she can't remember when her waist was this narrow. Her hair on her head is starting to grow back, it's now about an inch long, but her brows and pubic hair are nowhere to be seen.

Melissa last recorded weight was 205 pounds when she weighed herself on the scale three weeks ago. She got back on the scale it reads 120 pounds!

She screams out to Dr. Brooks, "Doctor! Come here!"

Dr. Brooks enters her bathroom and was shocked to see the new Melissa.

"Wow!" Dr. Brooks exclaimed. "You look gorgeous"

"I know!" As she looks in the mirror, not realizing she is naked and the doctor is watching her, for some reason, she did not mind.

"How do you feel? You still feeling sick?"

"I feel great, I feel like I have a lot of energy" as she says this her hand reaches down to her pussy, and can't believe it is soaking wet, she is horny as hell. She can stop playing with herself. She turns to the doctor still rubbing her moist womanhood, "As a matter of fact, I feel so horny right now!"

She stops rubbing, and immediately sprints towards the doctor, grabs his pants, unzips them, drops his pants and underwear down, kneels in front of him, and starts sucking his cock, before he had a chance of getting hard.

Dr. Brooks did not have a chance, Melissa, took his whole cock in her mouth, as he grows bigger, she still has her mouth completely around his cock and feels her tongue on his balls. He grunts, as he shots his load down her throat, she did not even flinch. She did not give him a chance to recuperates, she made sure he was still hard after he orgasmed. Once she was satisfied, she released her mouth from his shaft, got up and bent down in front of him, and begged him to fuck her. He obliged and started thrusting his hard cock in her, feeling her nice warm tight pussy, and is ready to cum again.

"Holy shit! I'm cumming again!" as he unloaded into her wet pussy. She laid down, and dipped her fingers in her cream pie, scooped up a glob of the good doctors cum, and licked her fingers, as she did this, her other hand started rubbing her clit and it did not take her long to orgasm like she never had before.

As Brian Brooks gathers his thoughts. He immediately thought not only did the formula work, but it made Melissa into a hot bimbo and made her horny as hell. She still is on the floor playing with herself and trying to get cum from her pussy to eat it.

"Man, I can't wait to use this on my wife. Oh shit, my wife, she is coming home tomorrow from her Vegas trip." He thought to himself.

He looked into his briefcase and found the bottle of his formula, I have enough for a couple of uses. He is planning on getting his wife to take it and wants to see the results himself.

He tells Melissa, goodbye and tells her that he will be back tomorrow morning. All Melissa can do is a grunt as she is orgasming again.

He gathers his stuff gets to his car and starts to drive off heading for his house. What Dr. Brooks forgot about was that his wife was already home, she got in today, and her lover is with her fucking again in her bed for the first time.

"Won't your husband come home anytime?" Jason askes her while he fucks her from behind in her bed.

"He is never home during the day, he is still playing in his lab, so you can fuck me all day!" Amanda screams out.

The lovers did not notice, Dr. Brooks's car just pulled into the driveway.

(To be continued)