Bimbo Virus Ch. 02: Revenge

Story Info
Doctor finds his wife having sex with another.
4.9k words
4.34
20.2k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Virus

Chapter 2: Revenge

Dr. Brooks puts his expensive car in park just in front of his large garage. He was so excited to try this formula on his wife that he did not notice his wife's lover, Jason's large pickup truck in front of his house.

He jogs to the front entrance, unlocks the expensive wooden door, and calls out to his wife. He notices that nobody was on the first floor of the large house, so he started to go up the second-floor steps. When he was about to call out Amanda's name, he heard the distinctive pleasure moans that you only hear when you are fucking. Not only that, but it sounded like his wife.

Halfway up the stairs, he started to go more quietly. He reaches the top floor, then like a prowler, he silently walks down the hallway heading for the master bedroom down the hallway on the left side. Once he reaches the entrance, the door was closed, but not all the way. It was only about a couple of inches from being completely shut. He peers thru the crack, and his jaw drops as far as it could go.

He sees his wife riding another man on their bed, fucking like a bitch in heat. He had never seen her do that, even when they were younger, and they fucked many times years ago. Numerous thoughts course within his head and what action he should do.

It was a strange feeling not knowing what to do next, as years of a well-accomplished scientist, he always knows what to do and what action to take after any unexpected results, but this was different; this was personal.

Brian's first thought was to burst through the room and exclaim, "What the hell is going on!" and force her and her lover to make the next move. But that will lead to other events that he did not want to go thru; no, this calls for something else.

The jilted husband stood there, frozen as the gears in his head were working on the next move he should take, like a chess player working on the next few steps before the first. After some thinking, he knows what to do now. Dr. Brian Brooks then replaced the shocked look on his face with a wicked evil grin. He then slowly backed away from the door and headed back downstairs, and found his way to his office room without making a sound.

At his large mahogany desk, he opens one of the drawers on the right-hand side. The drawer has many bottles of chemicals. The doctor started to search each of the bottles, looking at the labels.

Under his breath, he tells himself, "I know it's in here....Ah, there it is." He picks up the bottle and starts looking at the label to ensure this is the correct one. The bottle label states its chloroform.

Dr. Brian then started looking around his large office for other materials he needs for his evil deed. He finds a mask with some other lab equipment, and he then leaves his office and heads to the powder room on the first floor, there he grabs a couple of small hand towels.

He gets to the foot of the stairs, freezes in his tracks, looks around, and he hears nothing. The fucking session must have stopped. A feeling of fear and excitement took over as his senses are more on alert now. He strains to focus on his hearing for any kind of signs of what's happening upstairs.

Brian can make out some distinct sounds of conversation going on but can't make out any words at all, but he is sure they were still in the master bedroom. So, he slowly started walking up the stairs. Reaching the top, the doctor then heads down the hallway, and the bedroom door was still ajar, signaling that no one has left or entered the room. He then noticed the man, naked, coming back from the master bathroom, with the distinctive toilet flush in the background, and he then gets under the covers with Amanda, who appears sound asleep.

"That bastard is sleeping on my side of the bed, oh, he's going to pay for this!" Brian angrily thought.

He waited as the balding man starts to fall asleep. Brian slowly entered one of the spare bedrooms and sat on the chair as he wants to stay until both of them are sound asleep before he proceeds.

After about a half-hour or so, he goes back to the master bedroom doorway, puts on the mask, and takes out one of the towels. He then cracks open the bottle of chloroform and slowly and carefully pours the liquid onto one of the towels. Once he was satisfied with the towel's right amount of content, he quietly entered the bedroom.

Brian moves towards the man on his side of the bed. He then puts the soaked towel over his nose and mouth. Jason's eyes open up wide, and then right when he was about to get up, his eyes then rollback and he goes back asleep, this time in a deep sleep. Dr. Brooks then does the same to his wife, who was sleeping naked as well.

Dr. Brooks calls a number on his cellphone. "Jim, It's Dr. Brooks. Can you get some of my lab equipment to my house? I'm going to do some work from home. I will text you what I need, and you can use the lab van to transport it. Can you get it here right away? Good, thanks, Jim".

He then starts typing away on his phone, texting what equipment he needs to his lab assistant, who received his bosses' message, and right away started gathering the supplies and loading them onto the van back at the lab.

Brian was upstairs in the master bedroom, looking out the window, waiting for his assistant, and keeping an eye on the lovers in a deep sleep because of the sleeping agent. During the wait, the anger keeps raging inside of him. Thinking how his wife could do this to him, but he did fuck Mellissa after she changed, so the angry feeling subsided somewhat. Then his thoughts focus on the office girl, hoping she is okay. He made a note to himself to check up on her after things calm down here.

His lab assistant arrived a few hours after the call and parked in front of the large house. Brian had to readminister the chloroform one more time as the man was showing signs of waking up.

Jim knocked at the front door, and Brian answered and helped him move all the equipment to the basement.

"Doc, you sure you do not want to tell me what you're doing? I hope you're not doing any kind of Frankenstein experiment?" Jim chuckled.

Brian looked shocked when his assistant asked him this.

"Just kiddin', Doc!" joked his comedic subordinate.

Brian gave a shrug and laughed it off, and started to explain to Jim what he is doing with all this equipment. "It's for that weight-loss drug we have been working on for over a year now. We are close to phase 5 of the drug, and I need to spend more time at home, so I'm taking my work to my home."

"That cool, Doc," Jim answered as he is still wondering why he needs all this equipment, especially two hospital beds.

Once both men unloaded the equipment to the basement, the lab assistant left. Once Brian showed him to the door, he then made a quick check on his victims upstairs and then headed back to the basement to set up the equipment that took longer than expected, and he had to give another dose of chloroform to his wife and the man.

For the next hour or so, Brian had struggled to get his knocked-out wife and lover to the basement. He managed to get both of them onto a hospital bed and strapped them down to not move or escape.

The basement is enormous. The stairs from the kitchen area lead down to the large main room of the basement. The room is unfinished, cold, and dark. It has four other small spaces that have doors, two on each side of the main room.

The hospital beds are up against the far wall and spaced about six feet from each other, with monitoring equipment on each bed's sides with wires attached to each sleeping victim. Brian's wife was on the right-side bed, and the man is on the left.

While Amanda and Jason are still in a deep sleep, he injected both of them with the formula used on Melissa and taping on his iPad; he noted the time he administered each of them, 9:32 pm. Then dimmed the lights and waited while sitting on a chair on the opposite wall of the beds.

Around 10 pm, Jason was the first to wake up. Once he opened his eyes, he was fully awake after realizing he was naked and can't move.

"What the Hell is going on!" he screamed out.

His outburst caused Amanda to wake up. She could only scream out in terror as she is naked and can't move too.

Okay, here we go, Brian told himself as he gathered his courage to let both of them know what will happen. He got up from his chair and started walking towards his helpless wife.

She hears footsteps coming towards her, looks to her left side, and notices her husband, Brian.

"What the fuck, Brian!" She barked, "Let me go, you fuckin' asshole." As she tries to get free from her straps, but it was just a waste of energy.

"So, how long has my wife been fucking around?" Brian asked her in a calming voice.

Amanda replied, "So is this what this is about? Because I was having an affair? I was lonely, and you are never home; and when you are, you ignore me. I can't stand being alone."

Brian knows that his wife has a point but still is angry by her actions. "So instead of talking to me about this, you just went out and got you some dick? If you talked to me about this, I could have adjusted my schedule...for you!"

She started to tear up, "I'm sorry, Brian, I fucked up."

"Yes, you did, and now you will see what I have been working on."

"Wait, I thought you were working on a weight-loss formula?"

"I was..." Brian started to speak but was interrupted.

"Hey, asshole, what the fuck you are going to do with me," the balding man asked while only able to look up since his head is secured tightly to the bed.

"Oh, I almost forgot about you; what's your name?"

"Jason, you asshole, if you let me go, I will forget about this, and I promise I won't beat the fuck out of you."

"Well, Jason, you are my patient as well. You see, I was working on a weight-loss formula for my company, and I have discovered something more advanced than just a mere over-the-counter weight-loss drug. No, I have found something that will not only change you but alter you in a way you can't imagine, but you will be in intense pain for a few days, an inconvenient side effect, I'm afraid."

Amanda looked petrified how and what Brian said, "What do you mean?"

"I have injected you both with the formula, and I want to see if the results are what I expect."

"You got to be joking!" Jason told Brian.

"It's no joke Jason, you see, I already tried it on a woman, and I can assume what to expect what will happen to Amanda, but as for you, well, I'm curious."

"You sick bastard, I'm gonna tear you apart when I get lose!"

"So, if you two don't mind, I'm tired, it's been a very long day, So I'm going to get some sleep, but don't worry, I will turn the lights off for you." Brian turned and started walking towards the steps.

"Brian, you can't leave us like this!" His wife screamed out. He only ignored her while checking the camera to make sure it's recording. Once he was confident it's okay, he started up the stairs and turned off the lights.

Amanda started crying hysterically.

"Hey, was your husband joking?" Jason asked.

"I...I don't know." Amanda continued to sob.

Brian grabbed some pillow from the upstairs bedroom and fell asleep on the living room couch.

Dr. Brooks awoke to a couple of screams coming from the basement. He looked at his watch; it was a little after 2 am, and he got up and started heading down the basement. He turned on the lights, and the screaming continued.

Both victims squirm in their restraints as if a fire were burning inside and intense pain overwhelming them. Dr. Brooks looked at the monitor that shows the vitals for his wife, Amanda. The only thing he notices is an elevated heart rate. He then checks Jason's, and he too is just a high heart rate. Both Amanda and Jason are sweating noticeably.

"It hurts! It fuckin' hurts!" Jason yells in agony.

Brian jots some of the notes on his iPad and heads back upstairs. For a brief moment, he feels terrible for the two in pain, but he knows what the results will be, and it's worth it, he hopes.

For the next few days, Brian had to play nurse after he administered the formula to the two of them and had an IV in each of the victims and made sure it gets refilled; he also had both of them use a bedpan. It was a disgusting job, but the doctor thought to himself that it's worth it to see his labor results. He decided he would need some help once they have changed, so he gave Mellissa a call.

Mellissa quit her job a week ago. She didn't even bother coming in. She called her boss over the phone and told her she quite effective immediately and hung up. Brian asked her to do this because he wanted her to be his assistant and move in with him. She did not hesitate. All week they both fucked as much as possible; however, Brian can't wait to fuck his changed wife as well.

It was the seventh day when he started observing the first sign of transformation. Both his wife and Jason's hair started falling out. Amanda's greying hair is now gone along with her peach fuzz and pubic hair. As a male, Jason was balding but had body hair all over his chest, back, legs, and groin area. It's all gone and lefts a hairy mess on each of their beds, but more so for Jason. Brian quickly cleaned it up, using a vacuum cleaner, noticing that both looked strange without any body hair, including eyebrows.

He logs in his journal that all of the patient's body hair falls out; however, the only hair spared are the eyelashes. His first patient took six days, not sure why it was seven for them. He also noted that the next day should be the big one with the changes and was excited to see the results.

The next day after making a pot of coffee, he headed downstairs and was shocked by what he saw, almost dropping his cup of coffee.

Amanda had nice firm tits, and her belly was nicely contoured and firm. Her hair is growing back to her regular hair color of dark brown, and it was already an inch long. She was still sleeping, but she seemed to be in no pain and seemed aroused. He checked her bald pussy, and her slit is glistening as it is exceptionally wet.

He then checked over to Jason and was shocked at his changes. He, too, had grown nice melon-sized tits, and his body is more feminine; even his face structure looks more like a woman. His hair on his head is fuller and dark brown and an inch long; he no longer has male pattern baldness. However, the biggest surprise is his cock is now twice the size then it was before. It had to be at least 8 inches long, and that's when it's limp. He was sleeping as well and looks like he is not in any pain as well.

"Hey Master, they look hot!" His new slutty assistant remarked. It was Melissa, who is now looking like a redhead hot bimbo. Her hair is direct to the crack of her ass and still a nice flame red. She was wearing a latex bodysuit with thigh-high boots that had 6" heels to them.

"I can't wait to fuck them both!" As she is rubbing her swollen cunt and licking her lips in anticipating riding that large shemale cock of Jason's.

Brian, thinking that both are mentally altered, decides to risk it. He then freed the two changed bimbos while they are still sleeping. Amanda is rubbing her bald pussy and moaning while asleep, thinking of the most erotic dreams. Jason's right hand is stroking his large cock, while his left is massaging his new melon-sized tit.

Melissa was impatient. She darted towards Jason like an animal pouncing on her prey. The redhead then took the semi-erect cock of Jason and put it in her mouth. She started getting the growing wet from her saliva and can't get enough of the salty taste of the huge cock of this now beautiful shemale. Once the cock has gone fully erect, the fiery redhead started to deepthroat the swollen shaft. She was relentless. A moan came from Jason, but his voice has changed. It is no longer manly, but higher pitched and feminine. Jason's eyes open up, his left hand stopped playing with his new large tit.

"Ah, that feels...What the..." Jason interrupted himself as he hears his new female voice. His eyes go wide, and he placed his left hand over his mouth. Melissa ignores him as if she was on a mission to get him to cum in her greedy mouth.

Jason's shock is overwhelmed by the redhead giving him the best blowjob he ever had. He can't resist the sexual feeling of her silky mouth bobbing up and down on his new larger cock. He is ready to burst.

"I'm going to cum!" Mellissa ignores him and continues, doubling her efforts even though she can feel his cock ready to burst like a volcano. The shemale lets go and erupt into her mouth. Melissa does not stop, nor does she choke or gags but letting all the lovely fresh seed go down her throat.

Once she is satisfied, she slurped all the cum from the still stiff cock; she releases it from her mouth, stands up, and unzips her crotch zipper from her shiny latex bodysuit to reveal a nice wet spot where it was up against her pussy.

"I need to ride that cock of yours!" She gets on the bed and stratal the female form with a large cock. She directs her pussy right over the large shaft and then drops onto it and moans in complete satisfaction.

She starts fucking faster as all Jason can do hold her hips and let her do all the work. Melissa then grabs the shemales' large tits with both her hands while humping away. The sensation of his tits sends a jolt of an erotic surge through Jason's body. He is ready to drop another load, but this time in the red-haired sex goddess's pussy. And with a grunt with his female voice, another burst of cum unloads from his cock at the same time, Melissa orgasms from the feeling of a hot load up her pussy. Jason feels like he is shooting more cum than from the first shot, and instead of feeling exhausted like a normal male would after orgasm, he feels even hornier.

Dr. Brian Brooks watch the two of them go at it for what seemed like almost an hour. He did not want to interrupt this sexual encounter, but feeling horny observing the animal lust, he started to hear his wife, Amanda. He walks up to her on the left-hand side of the hospital bed. She turns her head to him.

Brian looks at his wife and can't believe how she looks. Here is his wife with a great looking body as all her extra flab has disappeared. Her tits are big as melons and are no longer saggy but are firm and round like they are ready to burst with milk. Amanda's body hair is gone; however, her hair is growing back on top of her head about an inch long. It is no longer grey but is now her original hair color, a dark brown. She looks much younger.

He looks into her eyes and sees nothing but lust in those green eyes. Amanda licks her lips as they look at each other. Then she looks down at his crotch. Without saying anything, Brian knows what she wants. He unzips his pants and pulls his trousers and underwear down to the floor. His already erect cock had barely time to breathe because Amanda quickly engulfed the shaft in her mouth. She started to deep throat his cock. Dr. Brooks is euphoric. The last time his wife gave him a blowjob has been months. Now here she is, deep throating him as she has never done that before. She is giving head just as good as his new assistant, Melissa had, who is moaning in complete lust next to him, riding the newly created woman with a cock.

Dr. Brian looks down at his wife. "How do you like your new body?"

Amanda, who looks up at her husband, stops sucking, "I fuckin' love it!" and started back sucking him, still looking at Brian with lust in her eyes.

"Good, now bend over, and I'm going to fuck your promiscuous cunt, you whore!"

She obediently stopped and got on her hands and knees on the bed. That's when she noticed Jason's new look.

"Holy shit! Is that Jason?" she asked her husband.

Brian did not answer immediately. He instead thrust his cock in her moist bald pussy. "yes, it is. He is now a hot looking shemale. With a much larger cock, you want to see?" Brian picks up the rhythm of fucking her harder.

12