Bimbo Virus Ch. 02: Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, oh yes, I do!" She answered lustfully.

"Melissa, Stop fucking and let her come over here so she can show her cock to Amanda."

The latex-clad redhead stopped and signed to Jason to come over to Amanda's bed. Jason gets up with his cock still erect and covered with juices from both Melissa and him. He stands up, and everyone can now see his slim figure. The shemale is a couple of inches shorter than before and looks like his bone density is less, and his waist is narrower, and his hips are slightly wider. He looks like a sex goddess with a large cock.

He is now over on Amanda's right side of the bed. She is on her hands and knees, getting fucked by her husband. She looks at him and keeps focusing back and forth between his large tits that look just like hers and his cock that is now larger and thicker than before. She looks at him and opens her mouth like a hungry little bird, wanting to be feed.

The shemale, then gets closer to her and offers her cock to Amanda; she swallows him and is now engaged in her first threesome. She dreamed of being in a threesome, but not like this; however, it is enough for her to orgasm without touching herself.

Once Melissa got off Jason's cock, she went upstairs. She was gone for a few minutes, and then Dr. Brooks can hear the loud clicking of her high heels on the basement staircase.

Dr. Brian started to grin nice and wide, looking at Melissa while he continues to fuck his wife, who is sucking her lover's cock. Melissa got a Lifesize 10" dildo strap-on that she is wearing over her latex bodysuit. She walked towards the action and behind Jason, who did not see Melissa's attached rubber dildo, as he was focusing on fucking Amanda's mouth.

Melissa already had lubed up the rubber shaft and was stroking it like it was her cock. She then grabbed Jason by the hips and moved him closer to the foot of Amanda's bed. Amanda grumbled as she wanted to have that large cock still in her mouth.

The redhead then put her hand on Jason's head and made him bend down, exposing his ass to her while his cock and balls hang down. Melissa then slowly entered Jason's virgin asshole. Jason did not give resistance as for some strange reason to him; this is not taboo like when he was a man. Melissa buries the entire length in his hole and starts to fuck him. Jason starts moaning in his feminine voice and grabs his cock and stroking it while getting fucked in the ass.

All this was too much for Brian. He let loose his orgasm inside his wife's pussy. Amanda was already working on her third orgasm since her husband started fucking her. He pulls out of his wife, and her cunt is now dripping juices onto the floor and bed. She wanted in on the action and got back square on the bed, spreading her legs showing off her pussy. Without saying a word, Melissa knows what Amanda wants and pulls out of Jason's ass and told him to fuck that pussy e points to Amanda.

He then gets between Amanda's legs and puts his enlarged cock into the wanting wife's pussy. At the same time, Melissa follows like stalking her prey and stayed behind Jason. Once he entered Amanda's cunt, she got on the bed and entered the shemale from behind to continue her fucking of his ass. All three are now in sync with each other's thrusting.

Dr. Brian wants to start writing down some observations as a good scientist should; however, he is too energized by the scene he is witnessing. Amanda fucking her lover, a shemale, who in turn is fucked with a strap-on by his first patient. All three of them both transformed into big-titted bimbos.

He resigns to get his iPad, sits at the chair on the opposite wall from the hospital beds, starts jotting down some notes while the sounds and smells of a hot orgy are going on in his basement.

He writes:

An injection to both patients with Formula WL-4293, no immediate side effects happen. After about four hours after dispensing the formula, the patients have noticeable pain and discomfort throughout their bodies. The pain seems to last for a week, and during this time, the patient's heart rate has maintained normal levels; however, both patients have increased sweating incidents through the first week. No visible physical changes happen until after a week.

The first physical change is all forms of body hair from head to toe falls out, followed by drastic physical alterations to the body.

The next physical change is that all patients' excess body fat seems to disappear; this could be why all the patients suffer body sweats throughout the first week. All patients' breasts have become enlarged to the size of melons. I will get the actual size determination at a later time. The patients' waist has narrowed to form an hourglass figure as if they have been wearing body-shaping outfits such as corsets all their life.

Hair has started to grow back on top of each of the patient's heads. This growth is considerably more than usual. Both female patient's hair growth is their natural hair color; however, the second patient, Amanda, my wife, who had grey hair, has grown back to her natural color before the greying.

The male patient has experienced the same physical alterations with a few noticeable exceptions. His bone density and facial structure are altered and more feminine. The Adam's apple is not visible. The male patient also appears shorter; this is due to the reduced bone density caused by the transformation. We also need to verify if the lower ribs have changed as he has an hourglass figure. The patient had male pattern baldness. Like the other patients, the mutation caused all hair to fall out, and on top of his head, the hair is growing back to its natural dark brown color and covering his whole head, thus removing any baldness from before.

Along with physical alterations, all patients are experiencing mental changes. A heightened sense of sexual appetite has dominated any sense of their morals and norms. They are still themselves, but with the constant sexual need, all understanding of morality and taboo barriers they once had, has been shattered.

Dr. Brian finishes his report and looks back up at the threesome that is still going on. They have switched positions since he last looked at them. Now Jason is lying down, and Amanda is riding his cock while Melissa is squatting down on Jason's face getting her pussy licked by him while she is making out with Amanda.

He smiles and thinks about his master plan and already detailing his project's next phase for his three bimbos.

(to be continued.)


12