Binding Arbitration Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a fistful of hair and bend her head back, dragging a long, low moan from her mouth. Controlling her hips with the other hand, I feed my shaft in steadily. I see eyes pop open, riveted to mine, her face, lips parted wide, shiny wet teeth bared, nostrils flaring. Her whole body shudders and writhes shamelessly. She smiles with unabashed delight...

The suspension line and ceiling bolt groan and creak, groan and creak, faster and faster.

Already, I can tell: This isn't going to take long...

...I am reliving each pitch of Madison Bumgarner's Game Seven heroics for the Giants in the 2014 World Series against Kansas City. The team's ace throughout the playoffs, he went to the mound in the fifth on two day's rest, protecting a 3-2 lead, and pitched the rest of game as a reliever. A stopper. The stuff of legends.

..."Bum40" retired eleven K.C. batters, allowing one hit, holding the Royals scoreless and taking the 3-2 lead into the ninth. There, he surrendered a two-out single to Gordon... keeping it "interesting"... Finally, he threw a slider that made contact with the last K.C. hitter's bat, the ball lofting into left field... a pop-up...

We collide, ramming into each another at once - Vik engulfing - me impaling. I throw back my head, she throws back hers...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! -"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! -"

* * *

Vik's breath calms down from sharp little pants to measured, contented swallows of air. Her hips have stopped twitching around mine. One more post-orgasmic spasm in her pelvis, then a sigh and then she slumps into her ropes...

Then stillness, and I think she's done.

Me, I feel the last, spent trickles of my cum pulsing out inside her. I sag into her upper body, covering it with mine. Our sweat and heat mingle...

I sigh. Now I'm done.

...And just then, the first scarlet ray of daylight knifes into the room.

I straighten up and see Vik swivel and her bound left hand open up. The necktie flutters out of her grip and drops, curling up yellow, bright and motionless, on the floor.

But I think that's just symbolic or something. Or for her pride, who knows? But she is just as aware as I am:

That was a draw.

* * *

Our pelvises still engaged, panting, Vik states the obvious, "Meet in the middle?"

I nod my head. "Fair enough."

"Thirteen-five million," she says levelly.

"Thirteen-five," I agree.

"I can sell it," she says, tipping back her head and yawning.

"So can I."

Part of me wants to stay inside her forever. But there's still work to do. Hearing a gentle gasp as I withdraw - from both of us, I think - I raise and button my pants. I go around to my desk drawer for a cigarette, find one and light it.

I come back around puffing the cig. Looking Vik in the eye, I buckle up my belt: pointing out how I'm still clothed... and how you, Viktoria James, are still butt-naked, trussed-up and spread-out.

"Structured," I say.

"Hmm," she replies.

'Hmm,' my ass. What the fuck? I mean, sure it's a draw, but how about we acknowledge who has the slightly upper hand right now? I think briefly about saying I'll untie her after she gives up her ridiculous demand for a straight-cash settlement. But fair is fair. She passed her test. I'll untie her.

To free up my hands for that task, I transfer the cig from my lips to hers. She holds it there handless, drawing on it and breathing the smoke out the other side of her mouth.

I start on the knot that secures her breast-bondage below her smooshed cleavage, pull the slip-knot - which also releases the "crab-tie" strand that lifts and spreads her knees - and start unwrapping the loops underneath her boobs. Not speaking, I unravel the rest until I take the strand back to her hands behind her neck, pass it back through the ring, and then free her wrists.

Once her hands are free, the first thing Vik does is take the cigarette out of her mouth and pass it back to my lips. The second thing is, she starts unbuckling her collar.

Her eyes a little dreamy and looking off past me, she gives a soft little uplifted sigh... then says:

"Cash."

** THE END (...??) **

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

LEGAL DISCLAIMERS:

* Do not try this at home * The Surgeon General has determined that cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health * Always use a condom * All drivers are trained professionals operating on a closed course *

* Your actual mileage may vary *

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~