Bindu and Theresa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Bindu made out for a moment, then Theresa climbed off of the bed. I had Bindu slide down until she was flat on her back then slipped my pillows under her ass so that I could remain on my knees while fucking her. Theresa straddled her head facing me and, as Bindu started to lick her, I slipped my cock in to Bindu's snug, slippery pussy and started to slowly fuck her. Theresa and I were close enough together that we were able to make out while she started to caress Bindu's clit and I alternately fondled each of their tits. I would have been happy to be doing any one of those things - making out with Theresa, fondling Theresa's tits, fondling Bindu's tits or fucking Bindu - but to be doing all of them at the same time was just unbelievable and I don't know how my head didn't just explode. Fortunately, it didn't and I was able to enjoy every facet of the experience until Theresa started getting close to cumming.

It wasn't that I stopped enjoying part of the experience but, as the pleasure that Theresa was feeling became more intense, she pulled her mouth from mine so that she could moan freely and loudly. She straightened up so I did too and now there were even more facets to enjoy, such as watching my cock sliding in and out of Bindu's pussy as Theresa was massaging her clit and watching Bindu's tongue lapping at Theresa's clit while her finger probed Theresa's pussy. All of this, of course, just heightened my arousal but Theresa was much closer to cumming and it wasn't much longer before she let out a cry and started visibly shaking. The look on her face was one of both pleasure and relief which made me smile even though I wasn't the one who had put it there. I continued fucking Bindu as Theresa was cumming, and I don't know if Theresa cumming pushed Bindu closer to cumming, but Bindu's pussy was feeling even wetter and more engorged as I continued to fuck her.

Theresa's orgasm was another long and intensely pleasurable one and, when she finally went still and let out a sigh, Bindu dropped her head and slipped her finger out of Theresa's pussy. Theresa went back to caressing Bindu's clit, which she'd apparently stopped doing while she was cumming, and Bindu began moaning again. I continued to slide my cock in and out of her hotter and wetter pussy but also fondled just her tits at that point since we were both working on getting her the rest of the way to an orgasm. With both Theresa and me focused on Bindu's pleasure, and Bindu now focusing on just herself as well, it didn't take much longer before Bindu suddenly let out a cry and started shaking. Her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication so I savored it as I continued fucking her, knowing that I'd be changing things up once she'd finished cumming.

Like Theresa, Bindu's orgasm was another long and intensely pleasurable one but, when she finally went still and sighed, I slipped my cock out of her. Theresa looked at me, surprised, and I indicated for her to move off from straddling Bindu's head. As she climbed off of the bed, I moved the pillows out from under Bindu's ass and moved up to straddle her. I lay my cock between her tits and squeezed them against it then started to slowly fuck them. Even after her snug and slippery pussy, her tits still felt outstanding as my cock slid against them. Since it had been fairly dark the last time I'd done this, my attention was fully on my pink cockhead as it peeked repeatedly from her cleavage. She was also watching closely, as was Theresa, who was now kneeling beside the bed but leaning in closely.

Since they had each cum many more times than I had already, I felt no guilt about indulging myself as my next orgasm was building. Also, because I was not spending as much time with Bindu as I was with Theresa, I wanted to savor the opportunity to fuck any part of her, whether tits or pussy or mouth. Being with Theresa on a regular basis was awesome and she didn't leave anything to be desired so I considered being with Bindu to be an occasional bonus. Interestingly, though, I did find myself gazing at Theresa, kneeling naked beside us and we shared a smile before we both turned our focus back to my cock between Bindu's big, brown tits. I maintained the slow place as I felt my orgasm similarly building slowly. Along with enjoying the pleasure I was feeling as I fucked her tits, I was also enjoying having her tits in my hands again and gently caressed her hard nipples as I held the soft, smooth flesh.

My cock swelled even more as I got closer to cumming and I was moaning a little more so they were both attentive while awaiting an eruption of cum. I definitely didn't want to be done fucking her big beauties but there really wasn't much I could do given how good it felt to do so. When I did start spewing onto her sternum, I groaned as I savored the pleasure that I was feeling as I came. Bindu's eyes went wide and Theresa immediately stuck her fingers out to spread it around then fed some to Bindu before licking some off of her fingers, as well. I continued to thrust while I was spurting but, once I was spent, I stopped and let go of Bindu's tits. I didn't move off of her yet, though, because I was watching as the two of them cleaned up my cum, with Theresa finally getting her head in there and licking Bindu's sternum.

Once they were finished, we moved the pillows so that we could all sit up against the wall again, relishing what we'd just experienced. Ultimately, while remaining naked for a bit longer, we figured out what we still wanted to do before we headed back to the train, which we didn't want to even go near until after rush hour. We were all thoroughly satisfied sexually and completely spent, so there wasn't going to be any more activity in my dorm room that afternoon, which we were all okay with. Eventually, we pulled our clothes back on and headed out, back into the bustling city after a couple of hours of relaxation. There were still a few things I wanted to share with them so we had plenty to do as we waited for the trains to fill with commuters then empty out again as rush hour passed. When we finally headed to the train station, we felt like we'd done everything we'd hoped to plus some bonus stuff. We boarded the train when the time came and easily found a seat that would accommodate all three of us.

I had everyone take off their coats since the temperature inside the train was comfortable enough. With them all piled across our laps, I reached under them and began to unbutton each of their jeans. I don't think either had expected this but neither was resistant so I slipped a hand into each of their panties, through their trim bushes and to their pussies, which were both already quite wet. As the train cruised along, I was stroking each of their clits and sliding my finger in and out of their wet pussies. They each alternately caressed my throbbing cock through my jeans but I encouraged them to focus on the pleasure they were feeling for the moment. Their hips were soon rocking and they were struggling to suppress the moans that wanted to slip out. No one was close enough to pay any attention to what we were up to but I think if anyone had passed by it would have just looked like they were both tired since they had their eyes closed.

It was Theresa who came first this time, gasping softly then starting to shake as she came one more time that day. Once she finished, I slipped my hand out of her panties and, as she zipped up her jeans, I was sucking her nectar off of my finger. It was just a moment later when Bindu gasped and started to shake herself. I continued to stroke her clit while she was cumming and, like with Theresa, I slipped my hand out of her panties then licked her flavor off of my finger as she was zipping up. With both of them taken care of once again, they turned their focus to me and soon had my throbbing cock extracted from my jeans under the heap of coats. Since the train car was not busy, Theresa ducked under the coats and sucked my cock while I closed my eyes and relished the pleasurable feeling. When she popped up, Bindu took a turn and also skillfully sucked my cock. They alternated but, since Theresa had swallowed more of my loads than Bindu, she suggested that Bindu get my entire load and that I make sure her mouth was on my cock when I was ready to blow.

No one ever did pass by as they were alternately blowing me under the coats and the train itself was loud enough that the occasional slurping noise was never heard beyond our seat. When I felt like I was getting close to cumming, I let them know and Bindu focused her oral efforts on getting me the rest of the way there. I turned to make out with Theresa because I didn't know if there'd ever be another time in my life when I'd be making out with one girl while her best friend was sucking my cock. There would be no pretending we were asleep if someone passed by but, fortunately, no one did and, even as my cock swelled with my impending orgasm, Bindu continued to skillfully suck me off. I pulled my mouth from Theresa's and we just gazed in each other's eyes as I reached my climax and began to shoot off into Bindu's mouth. She swallowed my load and continued to suck my cock until I was completely spent, then she let my cock fall from her mouth and sat up. As she looked around to see if she had missed anything while under the coats, I tucked my spent cock away and zipped up.

"Thank you guys both for everything today," I said, "It has definitely been a memorable day."

"What?" Theresa replied, "No, thank you for showing us around and taking us to so many cool places and, on top of all of that, for making us both cum so many times!"

"And thanks for letting me come along," Bindu added, "and cum along."

We laughed and settled in for the rest of the train ride, chatting but not doing any more than that. It really had been a memorable day and, whether my friends at school believed what had happened in my dorm room over break or not, I would always remember it.

12