All Comments on 'Binoculars'

by Mairi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Binoculars

Great.

When my wife and I were dating , we were invited to a friend's cabin. When we got there, his car was not there and nobody answered the door. It was a nice day so we took a blanket and went by the lake. It is an isolated cabin so I talked Deb into suntanning topless. I started playing with her nipples which lead to us both soon being naked and having sex. About a half hour after we dressed our friend arrived and we went in the cabin. When we went in, his younger brother, Jim, (Same age as Deb) came down from upstairs . We ate supper and sat around drinking. After a few drinks Jim said ,"I didn't hear you arrive but when I woke up and looked out the window I saw you two having sex."He said, "All through high school I have wanted to see you Deb so I got my binoculars and zoomed in." Deb was flustered and said you did not. He said he could prove it.He said you have removed all you pubic hair except for a triangle on you mound and you have a small mole on your right ass cheek. He then said I liked when you were on top and I could watch you slowly slide up and down Pete's shaft.

That proved he saw a lot of close up detail. Ever since when we met , Jim always gets that cocky smile, and I get turned on knowing he saw my wife in all her naked glory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How do you do it

Havent found your writing until today- yet every one of your stories has me hot and grasping for beath

Janice1939Janice1939about 13 years ago
Hi Mairi

Sounds like a Scottish woman with plenty of guts and a great stile of writing. A pity they are short stories and the end is there far to quick.

L.O.L. Janice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous