Biological Findings

Story Info
Temerrot gets a hands-on demonstration of aukru mating.
1.5k words
4.27
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers

In the recorded history of Drion RR5, no one had ever witnessed the mating habits of aukrus. This was important for two reasons. One, no one had even seen aukru offspring, so they were a complete biological mystery and no one knew how they developed. Two, they were one of only a few organisms on the planet that was almost completely unknown, and finding information on them would make anyone a legend.

For this reason, Temerrot landed his little cruiser on the planet's surface and—with the help of some less than detailed migratory charts—followed the Interru flock across the continent. He drove a small bike over the rocky terrain, stopping only to fill up on fuel and sleep every few nights. At times he did catch glimpses of his elusive quarry, following the same pathways he was as they all converged to the same spot. There were times when the map fell short and he was stuck trying to follow the ray-like creatures flitting through the trees.

He ran out of fuel after three Terran weeks of chasing his goal. Exhausted and scraped up from speeding through the forests and stone plains, he groaned and kicked his bike as it miserably stuttered to a halt.

"Stupid fortieth-century bikes," he growled. "Worst fuel intake in history and of course I'm not allowed to get anything-" a chirp cut him off. He paused. The chirp continued, a short, high-pitched warble. He knew that sound, and he knew it came from the mouth of an aukru.

Temerrot snatched his bag off the back of the bike and followed the noise. As he pushed through the undergrowth, the sounds grew louder. Suddenly, it seemed like there were millions all chirping around him. At the first flash of purple-blue, he ducked down and hid.

All at once, the trees and ground were covered in aukrus that swarmed over each other. They looked a good bit like rays, swimming through the thick atmosphere as they began to clump up. He pulled out his tablet and set it to record. Already the display was beautiful. Purple aukrus lit up along their spines, the lines of their back turning green in a brilliant show of bioluminescence. He took a few pictures at the same time. The noise was near-cacophonous but he ignored it over the sound of his heart pounding.

The sight was amazing and he watched the creatures pick mates one to five at a time. Blue, shimmery aukrus were pursued by their chosen mates as they took to the trees and began to mate. When the branches were full, others settled for the ground. Not three meters in front of him was a trio that had been too late to get into the trees. He could see clearly what captured specimens failed to produce.

The blue aukru rolled onto its back, fins spreading over the ground as it presented a small, shiny hole to its mates. They bickered and nipped at each other until one seemingly came out victorious and set about mating with its target. From its own body came not one, but three appendages. Two bulbous lengths lined with bumps and ending in a sharp taper and a third, smaller tendril that felt at the presented hole before one of the aukru's lengths plunged in. It seemed a quick affair as it writhed a few times before stilling. The other purple aukru chittered and started knocking into its partner until it pulled out, still dripping, and another length took its place inside of their mate.

It was incredible. Such a short process compared to other species he had observed, and once it was done, the blue one took off and left its partners on the ground. He noticed now that it was happening with the other couplings.

Once bred, the blue aukru would take off and leave their purple counterparts still wanting more. Some had taken to mounting their partners, however uselessly, others choosing to simply leave once their business had been concluded. So enamored was he by how it all worked, Temerrot failed to notice two aukru approaching him from the side. It was only once they started chirping at him that he looked away from the spectacle in surprise.

He looked down at himself, wondering if they had smelled something on him, then realized he was wearing a very similar bright blue to the aukru they had both been abandoned by. He grimaced.

"No, shoo," he hissed, not wanting to scare off the rest of the flock. They took no notice, lighting up their spines for him and showing off like they would another member of their species.

Temerrot's protests did little. Others seemed to have noticed and it wasn't long before he was looking over several of the little creatures, all flashing their backs for him. He tried waving them off and it worked as well as one would think—that is to say, they jumped back a bit but persisted nonetheless. He got onto his knees and grabbed his tablet, turning off the video and setting it in his bag. As he went to stand, though, he tripped and landed on his back. Sitting up with a groan, he realized how big of a mistake that was.

The aukru had taken it as a presentation. They began to fight over him as he watched, dumbstruck by the sheer tenacity of the little creatures. One crawled between his legs and its inflated lengths spilled forth from the small slit in its body. The one in the center prodded at his pants impatiently, looking for a hole to penetrate. He tried kicking it off, even pushed at it, but that just earned him a nasty bite on his finger.

Something in the back of his mind told him he shouldn't get their hopes up and he cringed at that part of himself. They would have to learn that no, he was very much not something they could mate with. Regardless, his scientific curiosity kept nagging at him to consider what he might gain from this. He could get samples from them, it said, and he groaned as he began to actually warm up to the idea. The aukru gave up on its search and crawled off, only to be replaced by another. He sighed. For science, he told himself as he reached down and unbuckled his belt, pulling the loose fabric of his pants down.

Temerrot spread his legs as the second aukru began to stab at him with its length. This time, it found a hole and plunged itself in instantly. He cried out as it shoved inside of his body. His hole clenched around the sudden intrusion, stimulated by the knobs running down the length currently pressing deep inside him. He couldn't hold back his noise of surprise and pain as the length in him expanded to nearly twice its size, bumps tuning into spines as it caught inside of him and spilled into him.

All at once, the others were on the aukru that had successfully mounted him. They bit at it until it deflated and pulled out, rivulets of seed following its exit. Yet another was pressed into him and it too inflated. This time, the spines pressed into a sensitive bundle of nerves, stabbing into it without mercy as the aukru came in him. He convulsed in pleasure, moaning loudly over the still-eager chirping of the creatures looking to fuck him.

It dragged its length out of him to let another have its turn. They began to pile on and thrust at his hole until they managed to penetrate him and filled him with load after load from their lengths. He couldn't stop his own orgasms from wracking his body, spurred on by the constant stimulation as the aukru got off with him.

Temerrot sobbed as the pleasure grew too intense. He reached down to touch where the newest aukru had just tied with him, the space between their bodies wet with the endless speed that was spilled inside of him. The aukru offered up its own ejaculate to add to the puddle dripping out of his loosened hold, chirping and rubbing the spines on its length along his insides until he clamped down tight and shuddered apart beneath it.

They didn't stop mounting him after they had 'bred' him once, coming back for second or third orgasms until he was exhausted and could do little more than squeeze weakly around their lengths as they filled him.

When they had thoroughly spent themselves, they took off, leaving Temerrot to pick himself up. He supposed it was his own fault for not leaving after they had all had a turn. The blue aukru had good reason to leave immediately after mating, it seemed. He pulled himself up on shaky legs and felt at his dripping hole. His fingers came away sticky with light blue alien seed. He managed to get his pants back up before he laid down next to his bike, not too interested in the idea of waking up to something coming back for extras.

His findings were something no one else had been able to achieve in the last two centuries, that he could be sure of as he fell asleep on the ground.

Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers