Biology 101

Story Info
Emmet's fantasy comes true.
7.1k words
4.82
8.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is my first attempt at story telling. Up front I want to apologise for any grammar and/or spelling mistakes and welcome constructive criticism. Hopefully, as I get more practice, I'll get better.

I also want to acknowledge that this story includes unprotected sex. In my defence this is a fantasy about sex between two consenting adults. The decision to use a condom or not is a personal one, and this story was not written with the intention of influencing any decision you might make.

If, at any time, you are uncomfortable with the direction this story is taking please stop reading.

Last but not least. This is my work and my work alone. Please don't share it or replicate it without my permission.

Enjoy.....I hope!

Emmet didn't judge a guy's fuckability potential by his age. He had to be physically appealing of course, but age never really came into it. The opportunity had just never presented itself before. He blamed it on the clubs he frequented. Clubs that attracted a younger crowd. Guys in their early to mid-twenties and guys like him. The 18 year olds with their fake IDs to get past security - and a 'come fuck me' smile on their face.

That was just how it was... then he met Matt.

Ryan, a friend from college, had invited him to his birthday party. They had helped each other out a few times with study and class notes, and Emmet liked him -- even if he was as straight as an arrow. One of the things Emmet really liked about Ryan was the way he reacted when he came out to him. Ryan just looked at Emmet, nodded and said, "Cool."

The party was at a local bar and Emmet decided he would stay for a couple of hours then head off to one of his favourite nightclubs in the hope of getting laid.

Not long after he arrived, an older guy, Matt, walked over to him and struck up a conversation. It turned out that Matt was one of Ryan's uncles. He was in town on business and had scored a last-minute invite.

Emmet guessed Matt was around forty. Tall with dark hair and olive skin. He obviously spent a lot of time at the gym and was in pretty good shape. Emmet didn't have a problem admitting Matt was good-looking, so he wasn't really surprised after consuming more beer, that he started to wonder what it might be like to get fucked by an older guy.

As the night started to wind down Matt suggested they head back to his hotel room where there was a mini bar stacked and ready to go. They'd been flirting with each other all night, so Emmet was pretty sure he was going to get more than a drink. He nodded enthusiastically, and it wasn't long before they were in the back of an uber.

As soon as the door to Matt's hotel room closed, they jumped each other, and not long after that they were both naked and rutting like wild animals.

Just a few hours later a slightly dazed Emmet was sitting in the back of an uber heading back to his apartment. His ass felt completely wrecked and it was barely holding onto the three loads Matt had deposited there. Emmet knew he was a little drunk, but he was also sober enough to know he had just experienced one of the best fucks of his life.

Over the next few weeks Emmet found his thoughts constantly going back to that night and he found himself wondering if Matt was just a good fuck or whether it had something to do with his age and experience. He knew he had to test out that theory, so he started to do a little research -- and that's how he found 'The Squeeze'.

'The Squeeze' was a bar on the other side of town, catering to an older gay clientele. Based on the reviews he read, it sounded like the perfect place to find a willing partner to test out his theory. He originally planned to go on Saturday night, but by Friday he was so keen to put his theory to the test, he couldn't wait any longer.

He got home from college mid-afternoon, did a couple of hours study, then prepared a simple meal of grilled chicken and a tossed salad. Once he had cleaned up, he headed into his bedroom to choose an outfit. After considering several combinations he finally settled on a pair of tight black jeans which would show of his ass nicely, a slim fit maroon button up shirt and a pair of black vans.

With his clothes sorted he headed to the bathroom and spent the time needed to get his ass perfectly clean. That job done, he slid his favourite butt plug in to stretch his hole. A shiver coursed through his body as he felt his sphincter give way and the plug slide into place. He loved the feeling of something in his butt. He'd keep it in there until he was about to leave - experience had taught him it would make things a little more comfortable later on. He then stripped naked and hopped into the shower.

An hour later he was standing naked in front of the full-length mirror in his bedroom surveying his work, and he was reasonably happy with what he was seeing. He just wished he had the body of a man and not some scrawny little boy.

Emmet wasn't a vain person, so it always surprised him that he never really had a problem hooking up with a guy. When he looked at his reflection in a mirror, he saw a guy who, at 5' 6", was well below average height, and in his opinion, way too skinny.

What Emmet didn't see was the ash blond hair, cut short on the back and sides and left a little longer on top. He didn't see the perfectly shaped face with stunning blue grey eyes, a small straight nose, and beautifully sculpted lips. Apart from a small mole on his right butt cheek his light olive skin was flawless and free of the usual blemishes that were the blight of most teenagers -- pimples.

His trim body suited his height perfectly. He wasn't muscular but you could tell he spent time at the gym. What little body hair there was had been carefully waxed and shaved leaving his torso invitingly smooth. For a guy his size he had a nice 7 1/2" cut cock, and a perfectly shaped sack that you could cup nicely in your hand.

If his looks didn't win you over his personality certainly did. He could be a little shy at times but not painfully so, and he rarely had difficulty making conversation. A lot of guys would approach him thinking he was young, dumb, and if they played their cards right, about to be full of their cum. What they would quickly discover though, was a level of intelligence that belied his youth.

Emmet couldn't see what the attraction was...but everyone else could.

Emmet walked into the bar just after 10pm, and standing just inside the entrance looked around the room. There were about two dozen guys, most of them in their thirties or older, with a few younger guys sprinkled in between. No sooner had the door closed behind him than pretty much everyone in the room turned to stare at him. Emmet blushed, suddenly feeling like a piece of meat hanging in a shop window. He also found it a little exciting to cause that sort of reaction assuming it was because he was new. He headed to the bar, looking down to avoid eye contact, sat on a stool away from everyone else, flashed is ID at the bartender, and ordered a beer.

For the next two hours he fended off a steady stream of older guys trying to pick him up. He would chat to them, decline their offers to buy him a drink and politely reject them, including one jaw dropping offer to rim him in the bathroom. They all walked away a little disappointed but with their egos still intact. It wasn't that he didn't find any of them appealing. In fact, what he was doing didn't make any sense to him. Some of the guys had been really good looking, but for some reason he still said no. It almost felt like he was waiting for someone.

He was just beginning to think he wasn't going to meet anyone when he suddenly sensed someone standing behind him. Then he heard, "So Mr Lacey, do you want to explain yourself?"

Emmet froze. His heart started racing and a feeling of dread quickly spread through his body. He hadn't heard someone use his last name like that in almost a year and he immediately recognised the voice. A voice that had haunted him all last year and a voice that had supplied the inspiration for many a late-night jerk off session.

He swallowed hard, put his beer down on the bar, and turned to face the owner of the voice.

"Hello Sir" he said to his former Biology teacher.

Emmet looked at his former teacher and at once felt an overwhelming sense of desire sweep through his body. Shane Masters was a God. His Italian heritage was evidenced by his jet black hair, olive skin, piercing black eyes and what appeared to be a permanent five o'clock shadow covering his strong jaw.

He was wearing a pair of blue denim jeans and a crisp white button up which hugged his upper body nicely. Emmet could also see a tattoo which started just above the wrist of his right arm and disappeared under his shirt sleeve. Having only ever seen Mr Masters in long sleeved business shirts he had never pictured him with a tattoo, and Emmet had often tried to imagine his 6'1" Biology Teacher naked. He imagined the body of a football player -- with a broad powerful chest, washboard abs, and long muscular legs and arms. Emmet made a mental note to add a tattoo to that image.

They stared at each other -- one with the stern look of a teacher who meant business and the other with the look of an errant student caught smoking on school grounds. Finally, after several seconds Shane couldn't maintain a straight face any longer, and with a burst of laughter he reached out and placed his hand on Emmet's shoulder saying, "You should see the look on your face."

Emmet hadn't realised he'd been holding his breath until he let it out in a rush. With a huge sigh of relief he said, "Holy shit sir you scared the fuck out of me." No sooner were the words out his mouth when another sense of dread flooded through his body. In a panic he immediately added "Oh fuck, I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to swear." ...and then, "Oh shit I did again."

Then realising he'd done it again Emmet clamped his hand over his mouth and stared wide eyed at his teacher.

Shane saw the look of horror on Emmet's face and a fresh wave of laughter racked his body. Finally able to speak and with tears running down his face he said "Relax Emmet. High School is over. I can't hold you in detention anymore." And then with a cheeky grin he added "Unless you want me to?"

Emmet could feel the colour spreading through his whole body. He couldn't believe he'd carried on like some stupid schoolboy. He was so embarrassed he just wanted to crawl under a table and hide. Then Mr Master's final words started to sink in. Did he really say that or was it just a joke? The implication of what it could mean dawned on Emmet, which made him wonder if his racing heart and the heat in his cheeks wasn't just because he was embarrassed. He also felt a slight stirring inside his pants.

Shane pointed to the stool beside Emmet and gave him a questioning look. Emmet nodded and Shane sat down and ordered a beer. Then he turned to Emmet and said, "So, I would ask what you're doing here but I think that's pretty obvious when you consider what this place is."

Having calmed down a little and with the sense bravado a few beers can give you Emmet replied, "Couldn't I ask you the same thing sir?"

"Hmmm. Very True." Shane chuckled and then said, "By the way, my name's Shane. I don't think you need to call me 'sir' anymore."

Emmet decided to throw caution to the wind. Mr Masters had been one of his fantasy fucks ever since he walked into his classroom on that first day last year, so taking a deep breath he looked at Shane and said, "Actually I think I'd like to keep calling you sir for now."

Shane gave Emmet a smouldering look, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. It was enough to make Emmet's cock grow a little more and his hole to twitch.

Over a couple of beers they talked about school and college. Emmet told him about the courses he was taking and how he was enjoying college life -- even though the extra study was a bit of a drag. Shane caught Emmet up on what had been happening back at his old High School and about some of the students he was having to deal with.

After about half an hour there was a lull in the conversation. Emmet was trying to think of something to say when Shane turned in his seat, looked Emmet in the eye and said, "Look Emmet we can keep going on like this or I can have the guts to just come out and say what I'm thinking."

Emmet looked at Shane expectantly, waiting for him to go on. Shane paused for a few seconds then taking a deep breath he said, "I think you're hot and while I know I used to be your biology teacher I'm not anymore. I fantasied about you all last year and meeting you here tonight is like a dream come true. So, to stop wasting our time I'm just.... what I mean to say is.... Oh Fuck it.... c'mon Shane just say it."

Shane took another deep breath and then said in a rush, "Right now all I want to do is take you back to my place and fuck like crazy."

Shane turned towards the bar and his hand shaking slightly, took a long pull on his beer. When Emmet didn't say anything, he started to panic. Had he just made a fool of himself. Without looking at Emmet he said, "What do you think?"

Emmet's mouth suddenly went dry. Could this really be happening? Was he really about to hook up with the cause of so many wet dreams? His stomach was doing backflips, but he knew if he didn't take this opportunity, he would regret it for the rest of his life. He lifted his beer to his mouth and took a large gulp, then looking sideways at Shane he replied, "I think we better order an uber sir."

Shane couldn't stop smiling at first, but then his expression turned serious, and he said, "We better get a few things out of the way first."

When Emmet gave him a questioning look, he went on to say "I'm going to be straight up with you. I prefer to fuck bareback, and I don't pull out. I get tested regularly. The last one was about two weeks ago, and it came back negative. I also take PREP."

Shane took a sip of his beer and nervously waited for a response.

Emmet smiled and said "I test regularly too and I'm negative. I also take PREP -- and I hate condoms.

Emmet suddenly smiled and quickly grabbed his phone out of his pocket. Shane watched as his thumbs moved rapidly across the screen then asked, "What are you doing?"

Without looking Emmet replied, "I'm calling an Uber. I thought we might go back to my place instead. I still have my school uniform."

Shane didn't say anything, instead he grabbed Emmet's hand and started to pull him towards the front door. Emmet giggled like a naughty schoolboy, and very soon he hoped he would be a very naughty little schoolboy.

The Uber pulled up to the kerb a few minutes after they got outside. After quickly checking that it was theirs, they climbed into the back seat and held hands. Emmet could see the middle-aged female driver checking them out in the rear-view mirror. It was obvious she knew what type of bar it was and from the way she kept looking at Shane it was also obvious she didn't approve. Emmet was pretty sure it was the age difference because the look she kept giving him was much more forgiving.

Emmet didn't really understand what the issue was. You could see there was an age gap, but it wasn't huge. Emmet knew for a fact that Shane was only 31. Last year the other teachers had held a morning tea for his birthday. He brought the leftover cake to class after, and Emmet saw the 30 written in icing on the top of the cake.

The look the uber driver was giving Shane was quite hostile, and Emmet could see that it was making him uncomfortable, so he decided to play a little game. Leaning closer to Shane he said in a voice loud enough for the driver to hear, "You were a naughty boy tonight so I'm afraid you're getting a very serious spanking when we get home."

Shane looked at him a little shocked at first, but then realising what Emmet was doing he looked down and replied, "Yes Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy."

They both saw the driver's eyes widen, and even in the darkened cab you could see her face flush. For the rest of trip home, they both struggled to suppress their giggles.

The uber finally pulled up in front of Emmet's apartment block, and thanking the driver, they quickly got out and headed up the path to the front door of the building. Before the uber pulled away Emmet couldn't resist the urge to shock the driver one last time and gave Shane a sharp slap on his ass. Shane looked at Emmet in shock, and then at the uber as it drove off. He grinned and said, "You're the naughty boy, and you will definitely pay for that later."

Emmet gave a look of pure lust and said in a husky voice "I really hope so sir."

A few minutes later they were in the lift riding up to Emmet's top floor apartment. As soon as the lift doors closed Shane pulled Emmet against his body and their lips smashed together in an enthusiastic kiss. Shane opened his mouth and allowed his tongue to dart out, and Emmet responded by parting his lips. Their tongues started to explore each other's mouths while Shane reached down and kneaded the cheeks of Emmet's ass.

All too soon the doors opened, and Emmet quickly led Shane down the corridor to the door to his apartment. Once inside he guided Shane into the living area. He asked if Shane wanted a beer. Shane nodded and Emmet quickly got one from the fridge and handed it to Shane.

He said "Why don't you sit down while I go and slip into something..."

Shane laughed and tried to finish Emmet's sentence ".... Something a little more comfortable."

Emmet looked lustfully at him and said, "Actually I was more thinking along the lines of something a little more fuckable."

Shane's eyes widened slightly, and he felt a rush of blood head straight to his cock. "Don't take too long." He said in a gruff voice.

Emmet grinned and headed to the bedroom.

Shane walked over to the glass doors leading out to a small balcony, then turned and looked around the room. It was typical student accommodation. The living area consisted of an open plan lounge/dining area with a small galley kitchen tucked into the corner. The furniture was basic -- a couch and one armchair opposite a smallish flat screen TV mounted on the wall, with a small coffee table between. In the dining area was a small round table with four chairs. Shane assumed that the doorway Emmet had left through led to a single bedroom and bathroom.

Emmet spent about 15 minutes changing into his old school uniform. He decided on the summer version which consisted of a short-sleeved button up shirt, a pair of school grey dress shorts, a dark green tie which he wore loosened around his neck, long socks, and leather shoes. After he'd finished dressing, he quickly turned to the mirror to see whether he had achieved the desired look. As soon as he saw his reflection his face broke into a devilish grin...perfect! There was something he was wearing that wasn't part of the uniform, but all going well Shane wouldn't see that until a little later.

Shane had turned back to look out the window and didn't hear Emmet walk back into the room. It wasn't until Emmet said in a soft husky voice "Is this better sir?

Shane turned and the smile on his face froze. He gulped and could feel his cock getting hard.

Emmet walked up to Shane, took the beer out of his hand, and placed it on the coffee table. He slid his arms around Shane's waist and drew him closer. It started out as a tender kiss but soon their mouths opened, and their tongues once again explored each other's mouths.

After several minutes Emmet slowly sank to his knees. He knew he was being slutty going straight for Shane's belt, but he couldn't wait any longer. He'd fantasised about this for over a year, and nothing was going to stop him now. As he undid Shane's belt Emmet looked up and was surprised to see Shane looking quite nervous.

12