Biology 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmet felt a stab of fear course threw his body. Was Shane having second thoughts? Was he worried about his reputation -- a teacher and a former student? Emmet thought about saying something but decided against it, fearing that by speaking he would ruin everything, and Shane would pull away.

With the front of Shane's jeans open Emmet hooked his fingers in the elastic of Shane's jocks and stretched them down over his dick and balls. Shane's cock sprang out, and with a smack slapped against Emmet's cheek.

Emmet didn't even try to supress the gasp that escaped his mouth as Shane's cock came into view. It was truly a magnificent sight. Easily nine inches long and impossibly thick. Emmet reached up and took it in his hand, marvelling at how his fingers didn't even come close to reaching around the shaft. He was surprised at how hard it was and that it managed to point upwards. He had always thought that cocks this big would be too heavy to point up. He traced his fingers along the large veins bulging its length and gasped again when it bucked violently.

Emmet grasped Shane's cock near the base and pulled forward. A huge grin spread across his face when he saw the large meaty foreskin roll forward and completely encase the broad crown. Emmet loved foreskins and it was always a bonus when he came across a guy who had one. He rolled the hood back a little, squeezed the shaft and was rewarded with a large white pearl of cum oozing from the eye. Emmet moved a little closer and flicked his tongue across the slit scooping up the drop of thick cum. He savoured the sweet yet salty taste before letting it slide down his throat. He looked up at Shane and guessing that his nervousness had something to do with his size. Emmet smiled and said, "I am so going to have a sore ass tomorrow."

He opened his mouth wide and drew the head of Shane's cock in. Emmet took it slow. He was comfortable with the length, but he'd never had anything so thick in his mouth before. He worked it carefully and to his surprise it seemed to fit. He eventually reached a point where three quarters of Shane's cock was buried in his mouth and throat. He was sure that with practice he could take more but for now he was satisfied.

Shane watched in amazement as nearly his entire cock disappeared into Emmet's mouth. He had never been with anyone who was capable of doing that. He gently placed his hands on Emmet's head, but he made no attempt to try and guide Emmet or force him to take more. He closed his eyes and let Emmet do whatever he wanted.

Shane groaned, "Oh baby your mouth feels so good."

Emmet looked up at Shane and letting his cock slip out of his mouth said, "Do you like that sir?"

Without looking down Shane replied, "I fucking love it."

Emmet didn't just suck Shane. He ran his tongue up and down the entire length. He pulled the foreskin forward with his lips and slid his tongue up inside it to tease more precum out of the wide slit. He also fondled, licked, and sucked Shane's shaved balls and buried his face in his trimmed pubes.

After several minutes he looked up at Shane and with a coy smile said, "Was I a good boy tonight or a naughty boy sir?"

Shane grinned and said in a husky voice "You were definitely a naughty boy tonight, but your mouth felt so good I think your sins are mostly forgiven?"

Emmet did his best to look frightened when he said, "Does that mean you're going to stick your big cock inside me and pound my ass hard as punishment?"

Shane pulled Emmet to his feet, kissed him roughly and then whispered in his ear "Your cunt is definitely going to be well and truly reamed tonight."

Emmet blushed. No-one had ever used that word when referring to his ass. It felt incredibly naughty, but he also felt a rush of excitement and said breathlessly, "Yes sir."

Shane tucked his cock back inside his pants, took Emmet's hand and said, "Where's the bedroom?"

Emmet grinned mischievously and said, "This way sir," and headed for the hallway with Shane in tow. As they walked towards the bedroom Shane slapped Emmet's ass playfully. It wasn't a hard slap but it surprised Emmet, making him jump. He giggled and started to walk a little faster.

As soon as they were in the bedroom Shane took charge. Sitting on the end of the bed he pulled Emmet in to stand on his left side facing the wall on the right.

Shane looked up at Emmet and said, "Undo the front of your pants."

Emmet smiled and did as he was told, quickly undoing his belt and opening the front of his school shorts. When Shane told him to lay across his lap Emmet giggled nervously and did as he was told. No-one had ever made him do this before and he shuddered as he felt nervous excitement course through his body. He pressed his body against Shane's lap and felt their hard cocks rubbing together through their clothes. Then he felt Shane's hand as it rested on the left cheek of his ass.

At first Shane simply rested his hand there, then after a while he started caressing Emmet's cheeks. Gently squeezing and kneading Emmet's ass and causing him to moan in pleasure.

A few minutes passed before Shane reached for the waist of Emmet's shorts and slowly started to push them down. Shane felt his cock throb inside his pants as he looked down at the two smooth, hairless cheeks separated by an inviting crease. Shane smiled when he saw the glint of what looked like a large cut sapphire nestled between Emmet's cheeks. He said, "What do we have here?" as he gave it a couple of sharp taps with his fingers.

Emmet's body jerked with each tap, and he groaned, "Something for you to play with sir."

"That was very thoughtful of you Emmet, but it doesn't make up for misbehaving in the car." And with that Shane raised his hand and gave Emmet a sharp slap on his right cheek.

Emmet cried out, more from the shock than the pain. Shane rubbed Emmet's cheek, admiring the handprint that was already starting to appear. When he felt Emmet begin to relax, he raised his hand again and slapped him hard on his left cheek, leaving a matching red mark.

Emmet cried out again and bucked his hips in response. This time he felt the sting, and while it still shocked him, it also sent a shiver of excitement through his body. Shane slapped him several times on each cheek and Emmet writhed in a mixture of ecstasy and pain with each strike. Spanking was not something he ever thought he would enjoy, but he couldn't stop himself from crying out in pleasure each time he felt the sting of Shane's hand on his ass.

Finally, Emmet's punishment came to an end and Shane turned his attention to the chrome butt plug buried in Emmet's ass. He tapped it a few times, getting the same reaction from Emmet as he had the first time. Then, using the fingers of one hand to spread Emmet's ass, he gently pulled on the plug and watched as it slipped partway out of Emmet's hole.

Emmet groaned softly as he felt the butt plug slipping out and then grunted when Shane pushed it back in. Shane did this several times before sliding the plug out completely and tossing it to the side. He bent over Emmet's ass to get a closer look at his hole and sucked in his breath. It was beautiful. The small slit was open slightly, and dribbling spit into Emmet's crease, he watched as it slid down over his hole - some of it disappearing inside.

He ran his thumb across the opening, eliciting a groan from Emmet, then gently slipped it inside. Despite how small Emmet's hole looked his thumb slid in easily. The plug had done its job.

Emmet groaned as he felt Shane's thumb slide up inside him and started to rock his hips in time with Shane's slow thrusts.

Eventually Shane removed his thumb and Emmet moaned in disappointment, but that disappeared when Shane gave his next instruction. Emmet stood and did exactly what Shane told him, removing his shorts and briefs but leaving everything else on, including his shoes and socks. He then turned and faced Shane who was still sitting on the bed.

Emmet could see that his cock was still obscured by the front of his shirt, so he lifted the hem slightly to give Shane an unrestricted view. Shane's grin widened as he took in the sight before him. Emmet had a nice cut cock, and while he wasn't as long or as thick as Shane it was still an impressive sight. Emmet had removed all his pubic hair and Shane liked how it made everything look so smooth and inviting. Below his cock was a firm sack and when Shane reached up and fondled it Emmet's cock bucked violently, and he moaned in pleasure.

Shane looked up at Emmet and said, "You have a beautiful cock Mr Lacey."

"Thank-you sir but I would like it better if it had a foreskin like yours."

Shane raised an eyebrow amused, and said, "You like my foreskin Mr Lacey?"

"I love it sir."

"Well, you can play with it whenever you like Mr Lacey."

"Thank-you sir."

Shane leaned in and gently took the boy's cock in his mouth, running his tongue across the slit, savouring the sweet and salty taste of the precum seeping out of the tip. His lips slid down the full length of Emmet's shaft and he heard him moan in pleasure.

Shane started to move his mouth up and down Emmet's cock maintaining a slow pace. As he sucked him, he reached up and gently squeezed his balls. Shane then slid a finger into Emmet's crease until he found his hole, still wet with spit.

Emmet gasped as he felt Shane's finger slide up inside him and was soon thrusting his cock into Shane's mouth in time with the thrust of Shane's finger. It wasn't long before he could feel his orgasm building and not wanting to cum too soon, he warned Shane.

As much as Shane would have enjoyed the feeling of Emmet flooding his mouth with cum, he could wait, and he pulled away, sliding his finger out of Emmet's ass.

Shane stood and took Emmet in his arms, smashing their lips together in a wet, passionate kiss. Emmet was acutely aware that Shane was still fully dressed and started to tug at the front of Shane's pants, trying to pull them down.

Shane pulled away from him and said, "Not yet Mr Lacey."

Shane chuckled when he heard Emmet's groan of frustration, and taking pity on him added, "Don't worry, I won't be able to make you wait much longer." Which quickly replaced the look of frustration on Emmet's face with one of pure lust.

Shane gave his next instruction and Emmet eagerly climbed on the bed and lay on his back. As instructed, he then raised his knees up to his chest and spread them as wide apart as he could. Then, in attempt to please Shane even more, he pulled his feet back and slid each foot behind his head. Emmet had always been very flexible, and he hoped Shane would appreciate the view he was giving him. The look on Shane's face told Emmet that he was.

Shane could barely contain himself when he saw Emmet lying on the bed with his feet tucked behind his head, his ass lifted high in the air, and his cheeks spread wide apart revealing his tight little hole. As Shane watched Emmet's ring contracted slightly and Shane was sure he was on the verge of cumming in his pants.

Emmet couldn't help but smile at the look of wonder on Shane's face and asked innocently, "Is this how you want me sir?"

Shane smirked and said, "Perfect." Then kicked off his shoes and socks and started to unbutton his shirt.

A little emboldened by the effect he was having and remembering what Shane had said earlier Emmet asked, "Are you going to play with my cunt now sir?"

Shane, who was trying to balance on one leg to remove his pants only just managed to stop himself from falling over. He looked up sharply but didn't say anything, instead removing his pants and boxer briefs to stand fully naked at the end of the bed. His magnificent cock jutted out from a patch of trimmed pubic hair and pointed towards the ceiling. Veins bulged along the entire length and the head was almost completely sheathed in the thick meaty hood. A long thick strand of precum oozed from the slit stretching towards the floor.

Finally, Shane responded, "Mr Lacey I'm not just going to play with your cunt...I'm going to fuck it."

Shane grinned when he saw Emmet's eyes widen and climbing onto the bed he added, "But before I do I need to get it ready, and with that said I should probably also warn you...I don't just have a long dick."

Shane flicked out his tongue and Emmet gasped when he saw how long it was. He said, "Fuck! How do you talk with that thing in your mouth?"

Shane grinned and answered, "Practice" and then ended further conversation by burying his tongue deep in Emmet's tight little hole. Emmet's head lifted off the mattress and he made a sound that he would later admit sounded more animalistic than human. He thought Shane had pushed the entire length of his tongue up inside with the first thrust, but the second and third thrusts soon proved him wrong.

Emmet writhed on the bed as Shane forced his tongue deeper and deeper. Emmet loved being rimmed and he had certainly enjoyed some particularly good rimming in the past, but nothing could have prepared him for what Shane was doing to him. He was relentless in his attack on Emmet's hole and kept up the assault for several minutes.

When he wasn't fucking Emmet with his tongue, he was fingering him. Just one finger at first, then two, then three, and finally four. The pressure on Emmet's prostate was almost unbearable and feeling that he was getting close again he begged, "Please, please, please fuck me sir. Please. I can't wait any longer. I want you inside me. Please, please, please."

Shane grinned wickedly and shoved four fingers deep inside Emmet one last time before pulling them out. Emmet made a deep guttural sound and his body started to shake in anticipation. Shane grabbed the lube from the bedside table and slicked up his huge cock. He added a squirt of lube on Emmet's hole and slid a couple of fingers in to make his hole nice and slick. Then, moving forward a little he grabbed the base of his cock and slapped the large purple head against Emmet's pussy.

Emmet whimpered "Please, please, please, pl...ughhh!" and the thick head pushed past Emmet's sphincter."

Emmet started panting rapidly as he tried to relax his muscles. He was trembling, but with excitement, not fear. Shane reached down and gently grasped Emmet's hips. Then said, "It will be better for you to take over for now. Slowly push yourself onto me until you can't take anymore."

At first Shane thought Emmet hadn't heard him because he didn't move, then just when he decided to repeat himself Emmet began to push against him, and Shane watched as his cock slowly disappeared inside Emmet's ass. Shane was pleased when half of his member had disappeared inside. He started to get excited when only a couple of inches was still outside and gasped in awe when Emmet gave one final shove and took him to the hilt.

Neither of them moved for several seconds, then Emmet rocked back just a few inches before pushing back onto Shane's cock. Shane made no attempt to takeover. He wanted Emmet to get used to his size and to test his boundaries. It wasn't too long before Emmet started to pick up the pace and the depth of his thrusts so that now he was sliding up and down almost the entire length of Shane's cock.

They continued on like this for a while with Emmet doing most of the work, but as he became more comfortable with Shane's size Emmet encouraged him to start thrusting. Shane rocked his hips backwards and forwards and they both watched in awe as Shane's huge cock disappeared completely inside Emmet. Shane kept a slow space, still careful not to do anything that would make the experience for Emmet uncomfortable or even worse...painful.

At some point Emmet realised he was panting, sucking in his breath each time Shane's cock thrust into him and then letting his breath out in a rush as Shane pulled back leaving the head inside. He marvelled at how full he felt when Shane was deep inside, and then how his hole looked like it was trying to grip his cock as Shane withdrew.

They stayed in that position for some time, but eventually Emmet slid off Shane's cock and rolled onto his stomach, he pulled his knees up and spread them wide apart. He rested his head and shoulders on the bed and arched his back pushing his ass high into the air. His slightly open hole inviting Shane to enter him. Without looking up Emmet said, "Give it to me hard."

Shane didn't need any further encouragement, but before sliding his cock back inside he bent forward, spat in Emmet's open hole and then pushed his tongue deep inside him.

Emmet's head flew up and he gasped as he felt Shane's tongue penetrate him. As Shane continued to fuck him with his tongue Emmet began to emit a high pitched groan. Finally, not able to stand it any longer Emmet turned his head to look at Shane and begged, "Please don't make me wait any longer. I can't stand it."

Emmet cried out as Shane quickly entered him, thrusting the entire length in until his balls slapped against Emmet's ass.

Shane rocked back and forth gently, but it wasn't long before Emmet started to beg, "Please sir fuck me harder. Please, please, please pound my hole."

Each time Emmet begged, Shane would increase both the pace and the force of his thrusts until he was brutally pummelling Emmet's pussy, and still Emmet was begging for more.

The only sounds you could hear were the high pitched squeals Emmet was making each time Shane buried his cock deep in Emmet's ass, the slap of Shane's balls, and the loud squelching sound of fucking.

Shane could feel his orgasm getting close, his sack tightened, and his sphincter began to spasm. He managed to gasp, "Where do you want me to cum."

"Oh God. Inside me sir. Fill me up. Please, please, please cum inside me."

Shane suddenly cried out and slammed his cock forward, sending the first gush deep inside Emmet's ass. His hips spasmed causing him to pull out several inches before pushing back in with the next spurt of cum.

Emmet cried out as he felt each gush. At some point his own orgasm hit without warning spraying the bed with his huge load. Finally, after delivering six or seven powerful spurts of cum inside Emmet, Shane collapsed on top of him.

It was several minutes before either of them could catch their breaths. Shane finally lifted his head, looked at Emmet and started to laugh, "What a fucking mess."

Eventually Shane pushed himself up off Emmet and slid his still semi-hard cock out of Emmet's ass. Sitting back on his heels he watched as his cum began to ooze out. Reaching down he slid a couple of fingers inside Emmet. There was a loud squelching sound and more creamy white jizz seeped out.

Unable to resist the urge Shane bent forward and slid his tongue up inside Emmet and started to lick him clean while Emmet moaned in pleasure.

Finally unable to draw anymore out he rolled to his side and lay back on the bed beside Emmet.

They smiled at each other and then Emmet said, "How soon do you think you'll need before you can do that again sir?"

Shane grinned and replied, "Give me five minutes Mr Lacey.

12