Biology Lessons Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls get their revenge on the man that violated them.
4.7k words
4.24
31.2k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,398 Followers

Isabella and Amber spent the weekend tormenting Hannah with pleasure more than pain, and by Monday Amber suspected that they'd broken part of her permanently. She'd always had great energy to go with that beautiful smile of hers, but now there was something lewd and slutty about her... like she was always on the prowl for her next orgasm. Hannah wasn't the best part of that weekend though - that was definitely Isabella. The feisty latina had become much sweeter after a couple nights together, and by the time they let Hannah go, they were dating.

They spent the first two weeks of their relationship nervously waiting for Hannah to drop the dime on them. That call never came though. Really, things got back to normal pretty quickly for both of them as they settled into a romantic routine of staying over at each other's places on most alternating nights. Their pleasure wasn't nearly as twisted as Hannah and Brian's had been, but that didn't stop them from twisting together, and entwining their bodies in a slick sinful way almost every night.

One night after they'd finished fucking like rabbits though, Isabella confessed. "I feel bad," she said, breaking the silence.

"About what? Hannah? I thought you were--" Amber responded.

"No." Isabella said smiling, "Not Hannah. That puta got what was coming to her. I mean Brian. His girl got punished, but he got off with nothing. He was practically rewarded by Hannah's punishment. It's not right."

"You're right." Amber agreed, brooding on the idea now that it had been brought up. "But what can we do about it? Hire someone to beat him up and run a train on his ass?" It bothered her now and then, but since she hadn't managed to figure out a punishment that seemed fitting, she'd just let it slide as one of those things. You couldn't have it all right?

"In one of my veterinary medicine classes the other day we watched a video on castrating calves and giving dogs vasectomies." Isabella said. "I think with a little practice I could--"

Amber interrupted her, unable to stop herself from laughing. "Wait - they give dogs vasectomies? I thought they just neutered them."

"Well they do that too, but--" Isabella started.

"And we are not going to do any surgical procedures on Brian." Amber said, finishing her thought. "It doesn't matter that he's fucked up enough for that to be fitting - we're not that fucked up. Not yet anyway."

"Speak for yourself, mi amor." Isabella said smiling as she rolled over to face her girlfriend before she kissed her. "Besides, don't you remember all that racist shit Hannah told us about him? You're just going to let that slide?"

"Well, I don't want to..." Hannah said, looking meaningfully at her girlfriend. "I guess I've just had more important things on my mind..."

From there the conversation dissolved into another round of sensual bliss before they fell asleep, once again exhausted. That conversation didn't die there though, and after a few discussions they finally settled on something that seemed appropriate for his crimes without being quite so maniacal as Isabella's first idea.

Eventually Hannah texted Brian and told him that she wanted to catch up and had a few things to discuss with him. She wasn't surprised at all that he readily agreed, and they met up at a coffee shop not far from campus later that week. When Hannah arrived he was already there lounging on his phone, so she walked up and met him with a big hug and a big smile before sitting across from him with a cooling latte and a secret agenda.

"So how've you been?" she asked, nonchalantly.

"Just class and girls," he said, smiling, "Mostly class. You know the drill."

"I do," Amber agreed, not having to feign any of the exasperation in her tone. "I really do."

Brian let the silence hang in the air for a minute before he finally asked, "So what's up?"

"Ohhh, sorry," She said, tossing her hair a little bit as she pretended to be embarrassed. "Just a couple things. I thought you'd want to know that there are some congratulations in order... Regarding my cousin I mean."

"Your cousin..." he said noncommittally as he slowly put the pieces together. "OHhhhhh... Your cousin. That's awesome. Wonderful news. Please give her my best. Does she know who..."

"Well, she'll probably never know who, but you've got like a one in ten chance right?" Amber smiled and tried not to laugh at how dumb a question that was. How could she possibly know without a paternity test? Would she just have a psychic feeling?

"Well that's great," Brian repeated, "but also kind of sad. You cousin was a hot little slut and I was sorta hoping she'd need some help with round two."

"That's just it Brian," she said nervously, as she started to set the bait for her trap. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about the two of you since that night."

'You haven't?" He asked, the surprise evident in his voice. "When you were with me and Hannah you never seemed to--"

"Well..." Amber interrupted, leaning forward and looking around like she was afraid she was going to be overheard. "I don't think that threesomes are for me to be honest. There's just too much going on. But the idea of getting bred... or at least risking it... it's just so fucking primal, and I haven't been able to shake it." She really sold it while she told all this to Brian. It was easy to do it because that much was true. She'd hated it in the moment, and the risk had terrified her, but in retrospect, it was a delightful fantasy she revisited often, but still didn't know how to explain to her lover.

"But I thought Hannah told me that you were," Brain, you know a..."

"A lesbian?" Amber whispered mischievously as she reached out to touch his hand. "I was. I am. Look - I'm not saying you converted me or anything, I'm just saying maybe I want another taste. That's all. I'm not looking to leave my girlfriend or anything."

The smile on Brian's face slowly broadened into a smirk as he realized a lesbian had just told him that she was craving his dick. "I'm sure we can work something out," he said, leaning forward and taking her hand in his. "Tell me. What did you have in mind?"

Amber acted shy, and suggested they take a walk to somewhere more private. On a bench in the park she filled him in on all the details. She'd be at her most fertile in two weeks, and she wanted him to avoid cumming for at least a week before she met with him. He didn't have a problem with either of those conditions, or when she told him that Isabella wanted to watch and make sure that she was safe. When she told him her final condition, that she wanted to be in complete control, so she was going to have to tie him down and ride him he showed a little hesitancy, but after a little flirting about what a tiny little thing she was and what a big strong man he was, he quickly came around, and a date was set.

Amber spent the next couple weeks fretting about everything that could go wrong. While she wanted to see Brian punished for what he'd done to her and so many other girls, but without the rage of a jilted lover that she'd had for Hannah, the whole thing proved more problematic. If anything the shame involved made it less likely that Brian would tell anyone, but something just didn't feel right to her. Isabella showed no such qualms and became utterly insatiable in the days leading up to their date.

When they showed up to Brian's with nothing but a small bag of toys and sexy outfits. Amber wore a tight red dress that barely went to her midthigh and left very little to the imagination, while Isabella wore an overcoat that she took off as soon as she was inside to reveal a naughty nurse costume that was a touch too small because she'd last worn it for Halloween two years ago.

"Nice to see you too,"Amber said, making it a point to brush against his obvious hardon as she entered his home. The combination was obviously a bit too much for Brian, especially after Amber made it a point to bend over at the waist as she set down her bag to reveal the fact that she hadn't bothered to wear any underwear.

"Ladies," he said, obviously too horny for any meaningful conversation right now. His little head was doing all the thinking, and he was practically drooling by the time he locked the door and sat down on the couch. "Well did you want to... you know?"

"Did I want to... what?" Amber said, smirking. Before she crossed paths with these awful people she would have never done something this bold in a million years, but just knowing how powerless he would be in a few minutes brought something dark out inside her - just as it had when she was about to destroy his ex-girlfriend. "Have dinner? Watch a movie?"

Amber reached down and pulled up the hem of her dress a few inches to reveal her shaven mound and asked, "or maybe give some lucky guy a shot at breeding my fertile little pussy."

"That last one sounds like a good time," he said, swallowing hard as he took a step toward her.

"Ah ah ah," Isabella said, stepping between the two. "The procedure can't begin until we secure the patient... and I can't do that until I've disrobed him."

Brian laughed nervously, having trouble playing along, "Well, if that's what you think is best, nurse." He didn't stop her from stripping naked, one slow step at a time, but when he tried to grope her apple sized tits that were prominently displayed by her outfit, she stepped back and slapped his hand.

"You will cease this unprofessional behavior at once," she said, feigning anger, as she pointed at Amber. "She is for touching, I am merely here to assist in the procedure." Chastened but amused, Brian let her finish getting him naked and then leading him to the bedroom.

Once there, Amber removed her shoulder straps, letting her dress pool around her feet before she forced the much larger man backwards into bed. Then she was all over him and his hands and mouth were all over here. While the two made out, Isabella started to ready the ropes, and then began to tie down Brian, one limb at a time while her girlfriend distracted him. First she secured both feet to the footboard, without drawing any protest. Then she secured his left arm to the headboard, getting only a look of disappointment as she pulled it away from Amber's breast. Finally, when she started to tie down his right wrist to the headboard he said, "You know I've tied down plenty of girls to this bed, but I've never had anyone do it to me." He tried to sound relaxed, but there was an undercurrent of tension in his voice.

"So then I'm your first?" Amber teased, as she adjusted her position, sitting down so that the folds of her wet pussy were pressed against his throbbing cock. "Well I'm honored. Don't worry baby - I'll be gentle."

As she spoke, Amber started to rock back and forth, grinding her sex against his in a way that was almost as stimulating as fucking him properly. Even though she had no plans to actually fuck him tonight, right now she wanted to more than she should. She couldn't deny that he was a handsome man. Sadly that wasn't in the cards tonight. Instead she continued to tease him by grinding against him and fondling her breasts until he looked like he couldn't take much more.

Then without any warning at all she stopped and got off of him. The look of disappointment on his face bordered on pain. "Wait," he said, "where are you going?"

"It's okay sweetie," Amber purred, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I just realized I'm not wet enough for something so big, so I need the nurse to help me with lubrication..." As Amber spoke, Isabella knelt between her legs and started to kiss her way up Amber's thigh. Brian's punishment was equal parts shame and threat, and to make sure the former did as much damage as possible, they had already decided that they needed to tease him relentlessly before they sprung their trap. Not that Amber needed a reason for Isabella to suck on her clit; twenty seconds later she was breathing hard and moaning audibly, "Now now... unhhhh... nurse... I think that - that's quite enough to--" the words were getting hard to keep straight before her girlfriend interrupted her.

"Nonsense," Isabella said, pulling her head from between Amber's thighs, but leaving two fingers buried inside the girl. "If we want to maximize your odds of getting pregnant then orgasms are not optional..." With that said, Isabella dived back into her partner's pussy, trying to force her orgasm as quickly and as forcefully as possible. She didn't have to wait very long. Less than a minute later Amber was gasping and shivering as he came on her partner's talented mouth. While she shook and spasmed, Amber turned and looked into Brian's eyes, sharing that intimate, erotic moment with him as he looked on helpless. Amber didn't consider herself an Exhibitionist, but it was hard to deny that performing like this for someone didn't make everything feel better.

Once Amber came down from her orgasmic heights she looked at her captive audience. "Well lover," she purred, stroking her chest, "Shall we get to the main event?"

Brian nodded wordlessly. The erotic show he'd just witnessed had made his throbbing cock jerk and drool and it was obvious that all he wanted to do was to explode inside the slut that had just cum for him so eroticly. So it confused him all the more when she stood up and stepped away from the bed.

"Wait," Brian said, confused. "Aren't we going to fuck?"

"Don't worry Brian - we're going to make you cum over and over in just a few minutes until you can't stand it anymore," Amber started, placating him instantly with the promise of pleasure, "But that dick is never getting near my pussy ever again."

"I'm confused," he said, unconsciously testing the strength of his bonds as his brain slowly realized something was amiss, "What exactly is the plan here?"

"The plan?" Amber smiled, "Is to punish you for being a rapist. It's to make sure you never ever do to another girl what you did to me or Isabella or any of the other girls that Hannah seduced into your bed."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Brian denied instantly as his face went pale. "I've never done anything to any girl that didn't want it. Even you, slut. You loved what I did to you."

"Whatever it takes to make you sleep at night," Amber said darkly.

Isabella walked over to the bed with a small bag and started laying out tools on the bed next to his hip where he could easily see them. He ignored them until she took out a scalpel. "Whoa. Time out - what are you crazy bitches up to?" he demanded, a note of fear in his voice.

"I just thought you might want to know how merciful we are," Isabella said, matter of factly. "I wanted to castrate you, but was willing to consider just giving you a vasectomy. Fortunately for you Amber is a little squeamish, and vetoed that plan. I still wanted you to know how close you came to losing your balls though."

"What the fuck are you talking about cunt?" Brian said, "You can't just--"

"I can actually." Isabella corrected him. "A little lidocaine, a couple cuts, a few stitches, and if I'm feeling generous some antibiotics. That's all it would take to make sure that pervert rapist like you never got to play out his breeding fetish with an unwilling girl ever again. It's simple. Almost as easy as it was to trick you into letting us tie you down."

Brian opened his mouth, and then wordlessly closed it several times as he struggled to formulate a response to that. Finally all he managed to say was, "That's awful. You can't just commit surgery on people against their will."

The silence hung heavily in the room for almost a minute. "I agree actually," Amber chimed in. "It would be wrong. That's why we decided on plan B instead."

"Plan B?" He asked lamely.

"Instead of surgically preventing you from having kids, we're going to harvest your sperm, and hold it hostage." Amber smiled cruelly, "and if we ever here another rumor about you mistreating another woman, then we'll give it away to a few women looking for the gift of children, and see how much that complicates your already fucked up life."

Brian smirked as he listened. "Wait - so you think the way to punish a guy with a breeding kink is to tell me you'll let other women get knocked up with my cum?" He laughed. "Threaten me with a good time, why don't you?"

This time it was Isabella's turn to smirk, as she put away the surgical instruments she'd just finished threatening to use on him. "That's not all we know about you, dumbass," She spoke, contemptuously. "We know you're a rapist with a fucked up breeding kink, but we also know you're a racist."

"A Racist?" He asked rhetorically, "Don't be--"

"I know that you have no interest in fucking girls any darker than me - that you only want nice little white babies, but I know something else too. I know that your family back in Mississippi is even worse, and that they would freak the fuck out if a couple black baby mommas showed up with their mulatto grand children looking for back child support."

This time when she stopped talking, Brian didn't have anything to say. He just gave her a hard look. Amber interrupted the tense moment by grabbing his now withered cock and stroking it. "Awww," she pretended to pout. "Is someone not in the mood anymore?"

"Get your hands off me cunt," Brian growled, pulling at his bonds. "Maybe if you untie me now I won't press charges."

"Press charges?" Amber asked, feigning innocence as she continued to breathe life back into his reluctant cock, one stroke at a time. "For a little fun? Do you really think anyone will ever believe that a big strong man like you was taken advantage of by two small women like us? And even if they do, won't that be humiliating?"

"When I give my lawyer the evidence that you--" Brian said, practically yelling.

"Evidence? Oh you mean the nanny cam," Amber nodded at the bear containing the hidden camera sitting casually on the bookshelf with a good view of the room. "Don't worry. We'll be taking that with us when we leave. I'll need something to watch the next time my girlfriend is in the mood."

Brian raged then, pulling hard at all of his bonds, but Isabella had done her work well, and none of them slipped or broke. "I'm going to kill you cunts. You'll never get away with this," he yelled.

Amber only smiled and lowered her head to his half hard dick, inhaling it while she continued to stroke the base with one of her hands. This if anything stoked the fires of his rage even higher, but all he did was stare at the woman taking advantage of him as he tried not to show any enjoyment. His body didn't get that message though, and soon his breathing was getting heavier and his balls were getting tighter, despite himself.

"He's getting close, bring me a sample container, nurse," Amber said, sitting up and removing her mouth from his dick, even though she continued to stroke his cock.

"You stupid bitch," Brian spat, "I'll ... uhhhh.. I'll UNghhhh..."

"You'll what?" Amber taunted as she caught the first through jets of cum in the jar, "You'll cum for me like the mindless livestock you are?" Brian couldn't respond, because he was far too caught up in the pleasure of being forced to cum against his will. He hadn't cum in days, and the pleasure and shame that overwhelmed him formed a potent cocktail of shame. It was as utterly intoxicating as it was outside of his sexual experainces.

Seven shots later he finally came down to earth. His chest was heaving, and he opened his eyes just as Amber finished screwing on the cap to the jar. The rage was gone from his eyes, but the hate was still there in a more muted way. "Well cunt - you got what you came for." he said, "Now untie me and get the fuck out of my life until I see you in court."

Amanda raised her hand up to her mouth, making a big production about licking an errant spurt of cum off her hand. "Now Brian," she teased, "are you trying to tell me that you're a one and done sort of guy? I expected more from you." Brian merely glarred, obviously unsure of what to do next if she didn't obey him.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,398 Followers
12