All Comments on 'Biology Lessons Pt. 03'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boy, who wrote this? A radical feminist angry about a fight with an "incel" online or something? Not only is it ranting about male rapists (in the non-con section of all places) but also highlights a reality that radfems deny but sure love to take advantage of.

And I would let all of that go as yet another angry rant and wouldn't even bother commenting if it weren't also homophobic: har har look how easy is to turn someone's sexuality around, isn't it just a choice after all? (Ah, but obviously only for men, not women because feminists). Tho, then again, homophobia is also at the root of radfem rhetoric so maybe I shouldn't bother after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude get your names straight. The number of times you used the wrong name is far too many. Can't even get through the story when its confusing af

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ohhh I want to find out if Hannah is pregnant for sure. Glad they got him back tho

DontSellMyCookiesDontSellMyCookiesabout 2 years ago

I don't really understand the negative feedback here. Lord knows plenty of your other stories veer waaayyy into the opposite direction, so I for one enjoyed you changing it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the anon of a year ago. None of the girls said that he is gay. You don't have to be gay to enjoy sexual stimilation. If anything, the guy was the only 1 who implied it, the girls just responded with "what does you being or not being gay have anything to do with it"?

And really? You are angry about a noncon story? Have you read some of the things that happen to women in the stories on this website? Hell, just on this account? Even just this series? Literally this series was about a guy having an undiclosed breeding fetish and fucking ladies unprotected just to ditch them and get a new one when they did get pregnant, and the chapter before his conspiring gf got punished.

It just sounds like you can't handle for once seeing the guy in the compromising situation instead of the girl

GeoburGeobur6 months ago

Loved this series, my only complaint with part 3 (aside from the names getting mixed up frequently) is that we weren't given any closure on whether or not Hannah ever confronted Brian about cheating on her, or broke up with him, and whether she ended up pregnant, which was such a missed opportunity. Hannah could have wanted to break up with him, but was too proud to give Amber or Isabella the pleasure of knowing they contributed to that, but when she inevitably missed her period and decided to use a pregnancy test to learn she was pregnant. Brian is over at her place and finds the positive test and would be pissed, and being the toxic misogynistic a-hole that he is decides to break up with her, humiliatingly in public claiming that she had obviously been cheating on him and gotten pregnant.

Other than that, loved the series and will definitely be reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES