Biology Lessons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Brian," Amber said with a wicked smile, "Just one or two more loads and we'll be on our way. Nurse - get me the extractor."

Brian's look of contempt collapsed once more into fear as he turned his head to Isabella to see what on earth that could possibly mean. His fear turned to horror when she pulled out the prostate stimulator and started to apply generous lubrication to it.

"What the fuck is that," Brian asked, a look of recognition slowly downing across his face as Isabella walked over and handed it to Amber. "No, no - get that fucking thing away from me."

"What, this little thing?" Amber asked, "It's just going to make you feel good baby, and it's so much smaller than the thing you forced inside me the first night we were together..."

"No," Brian repeated, tensing his muscles and trying to force his thighs together as Isabella rolled him onto his side. "I'm not a fag okay, I don't like things up my ass and I'm not about to change my mind now."

Amber ignored him, slowly guiding the tip against his anus. "You know if you don't relax, this is going to hurt a lot more than it has to..." As she spoke, she applied more and more pressure to the toy, until after a few seconds it started to slowly slide inside of him.

"You fucking... arghhhh.." Brian groaned in something that wasn't quite pain, "I'll fucking kill you cunts."

Amber just smiled, and slowly, almost gently slid the toy deeper until it was in position against the bound man's prostate, then they laid him back down on the bed again. Once that was done Amber kissed him on the forehead, mockingly. "See, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"It fucking hurts you sick bitch." Brian seethed. "Get that thing out right now or I'll--"

"You'll what? Start to enjoy it?" As Amber spoke she flicked the remote onto its lowest setting, sending a sudden vibration through Brian's ass.

"Jesus Christ you sick cunt," Brian said, a note of pleading in his voice, "I told you - I'm not gay."

"What does that have to do with anything?" she said, watching him struggle against this new sensation.

"It means that no matter what twisted things you do to me, I'm not going to enjoy them."

"I guess we'll just have to see," Amber said, smiling, "Afterall, if you hate it as much as you say then you definitely won't start to get hard again. So if you're still soft again in a couple minutes, we'll untie you and head home, but if you're not..." She let the threat hang in the air there, and Brian turned his face away from them, angry and humiliated.

Amber went to the kitchen to get both of them a beer, but when she came back, Isabella nudged her with her elbow and then nodded towards Brian's crotch. When she'd left the room, he was completely soft and now his cock was half hard and slowly returning to life. She smiled, but didn't say anything as he shifted uncomfortably in his bonds, unwilling to even meet their eyes. After a few more minutes he was once again completely hard and his cock stood at attention, throbbing in time to the beating of his heart.

"Looks like you're starting to enjoy yourself over there," Amber teased. "Maybe you don't want us to remove that toy afterall."

"Shh-shut the fuck up b-bitch," Brian groaned. Most of his energy was obviously devoted to controlling himself right now, so that left little for thinking or speaking. Every few seconds his hips would thrust involuntarily into the air as his cock begged him for something hot and wet to cum inside.

Amber started to tease him even more. First she turned the toy up to medium, and then she started running her nails down his chest and up his thighs until he started to moan and squirm. No matter what she did though, she was careful not to touch his cock. Finally he couldn't take it anymore, and begged, "Please - please let me c-cum... mmmmmm... this is torture."

"Torture, huh? All that pleasure - but it's not quite enough to give you release?" She teased. "How tragic. I wonder what I could do to help..."

"Please - please touch mmmme..." he pleaded. "Please let me cummmm..."

"Only if you tell me how good that gay little toy feels up your straight little ass," she responded, looking smugly at him. For a long moment Brian only looked at her with pleading eyes as his pride warred with his need for release.

Finally said, "It makes mmme feel amazing, and I need t-to cumm badly... please..."

Isabella handed Amber a new container just as she reached for Brian's cock. It was a good thing too, because she'd barely had a chance to grip it firmly and give it a stroke or two before he roared, coming much harder than he had the first time in her hand. "Ohhh shhhittt..." he moaned, thrusting his hips importantly as shot after shot of semen went everywhere, making a huge mess compared to last time. Amber still managed to get a good amount, but his chest and bed were sprayed with his stick seed.

"Looks like someone had a good time," she teased, turning off the toy. "We'll let you up in just a minute. You can come after us if you want, but I doubt it would end well for you. Afterall - what would all the guys on your team think if they saw you cumming like a... what did you call it? Like a fag?"

Brian flicked his gaze to her briefly before he turned away in shame, but offered her no response. Amber idly wondered how much this experience would change the course of his life as she handed the container to Isabella and got dressed. Once dressed they packed up everything including the nanny cam, and only after their Uber had arrived did they cut the rope on his left hand. They'd be gone before he could stand on his own two feet.

The next day they secured his sperm at a veterinarian Isabella interned with that did artificial insemination for bulls and horses. The reasons might be different but the liquid nitrogen worked just as well. After that they lived their lives in suspense for a week while they waited to see if he would try to get some kind of revenge on them. Nothing happened though, until one night Isabella laughed and showed Amber her phone. The toy they'd left behind was a smart device and Isabella had just gotten an alert that it had been turned on again for the first time in a week. They laughed and cuddled, sure that Brian would be too consumed with shame as he explored his new fetish to ever bother them again.

12