Bipartisanship and Romance Pt. 02

Story Info
Ted and Maddie continue their romance and take it to work.
2.7k words
4.69
3.5k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my first ever story. I would strongly recommend that you read part one first. I introduce the characters and give some background. This one has a lot more sex, it just won't make much sense without part 1. As I said before, I will take seriously any comments that are sincerely given. These are my first two stories. I know they aren't perfect. I always want to be improving. I hope you enjoy!

I didn't hear from Maddie all that first day. Not that I had much time to hear from her. Because I was a good boy and didn't cause a ruckus on vote day, the leadership put me out there on TV the next day. I was on every network. Need to know about school shootings, there is Ted. Need to know about AR-15s, Ted. Need to fill time at 3 PM on a Wednesday 24 news channel, Ted was your guy.

Still, I was worried when I didn't even receive a text. When I finally stumbled home at 9, I was dead on my feet. Raj somewhat recovered was in the kitchen with a female lobbyist from the Democratic Women's Caucus. We chit-chatted, but it was clear that this was not an official event so I excused myself. On my rumpled bed was a note that said, simply, "My room."

I changed into something that didn't smell like the Capital and walked to Maddie's room and knocked on the door. She opening it almost before I was done knocking and grabbed my shirt to pull me in.

"What did Mike say?" she asked.

"Eddie is a good lay," I said. She slapped my arm.

"No you idiot about us."

"Honestly, nothing. He had about the same reaction as Raj. In fact, he was more concerned that I was going to fire him for sleeping with Eddie." We stood there staring at each other. I finally decided to walk towards her. There was the briefest hesitation and then she relaxed against me.

I tilted her chin up and kissed her. After a moment she broke away.

"I didn't know what to do or say all day. I had such a good time but then you were on TV all day. I kept hitting refresh on all the websites and blogs but nothing came out. I just didn't know what to do," she said. I pulled away and she could see I was hurt.

"Did you really think that I was going to go on to cable news and announced that I had had the best sex of my life last night with another member of congress?" I half-shouted.

"No, I just....I didn't know what to do. My constituents may not understand and people on your side may try to score some easy points. God knows we have in the past. I'm sorry, I really am. It never crossed my mind that this would happen. And now it has and I don't want it to stop, but I don't want it to ruin everything," she said with tears in her eyes.

I moved to her again and kissed her. She kissed me back, hungrier this time. I shoved her up against the wall of her room and pushed her arms over her head. She squirmed against me. I pulled back. "I don't know what is going to happen Maddie, but meeting the Gentlewoman from South Carolina has been one of the best things that have ever happened to me."

"Oh, Ted. It's been so great. I don't know if I would have made it without you," she said.

I kissed her again and moved my hands to her ass. Her arms went around my neck. I pushed down her leggings and felt her warmth. She kissed my neck and then bit my ear. "Take me, congressman," she whispered. I lost all control.

I moved her toward the small desk in her room and spun her around. When her gorgeous ass was facing me, I shoved her forward so that she was bent over. My pants were down in an instant and I was rubbing my cock along her slit. She reached between her legs and began to stroke my cock.

"Oh yes, Congressman Bates, I have needed this stimulus package all day," she moaned.

"Well Congresswoman Crawford, it looks like you are earmarked for some government porking." I slipped inside of her. I was planning on going slow, but she immediately pushed back against me and we began to move together. The slapping sound unmistakable. I reached forward and grabbed her hair. She reached back and began to tease her clit. This was animalistic. We were fucking, plain and simple.

"Yesssssssssss," she hissed, "Fuck me, Ted. Harder."

I gave her everything I had. Our bodies were a blur. Finally, I let go of her hair, reached back, and slapped her ass.

"Oh yesssss," she cried, "Harder, slap my ass."Left and right each got one. I began to see my handprints. Then I felt her pussy grab my cock hard.

"OH FUCK," she cried, realizing she had been too loud she whispered, "fuck, Ted, fuck I'm cumming."

I felt my balls tighten. I knew I was going to unload. I hit a speed I didn't even know I had. Sweat began to pour down my face. I gave her ass one last slap and then let go. I felt wave after wave let go inside her. She reached down and began rubbing my balls. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. I leaned over her panting and kissed the back of her t-shirt.

"Holy Shit," was all I could manage.

I softened and slid out of her. I stood up with a wobble. She turned and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"We are in recess till Monday," she said. "Stay with me."

I gave her a tired but excited smile, kissed her, and pulled her to the bed.

*******************

The next two months were a blur of committee meetings and fundraising heading into the election year.

I was on the education subcommittee and we were tasked with preparing budget proposals. I didn't even like working on the budget for my own classes, much less the entire country but we were able to work some deals and get stuff done. I was back in Ohio just about every other weekend. Maddie and I tried to at least time it so that we both went home on the same weekends so that we could try and have some time together. Maddie spent most of her days working on infrastructure and then going on TV to talk about tax cuts. Raj seemed to have hit his stride with a lobbyist from a major oil company while at the same time helping to put together an attempted overhaul to Obamacare. It probably wouldn't work, but after we got a vote on guns, he really seemed to believe anything was possible. Eddie was on Veterans Affairs as well as starting on the congressional basketball team. He was trying to institute both a healthier eating regimen and a workout schedule in the house with limited success.

The end of the congressional year can be pretty monotonous. Most of the career guys just want to go home and the White House typically stops making demands until after the New Year. We had to get through a bunch of continuing resolutions though before we could wrap it up for the year. These are bills that essentially say that we will continue to pay the bills until there is a formal budget. They usually aren't very controversial although they could be very odd. Today's was a bill about keeping open federal parks, the National Zoo, the Smithsonian, and had almost $7 billion in naval equipment contracts in it. Who the hell designs these things? Anyway, the vote went forward without much fuss and I headed back to my office.

Mike handed me some files and said, "Gardner from Texas 2nd wants to talk later today about finalizing the Ed Report. One of his guys thinks we are underfunding online learning."

"Of course he does. It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Poplar National Online High School headquarters sits smack dab in the middle of his district would it?" I rolled my eyes.

"I know, I know, but he may be willing to give on the performance requirements for testing.

That's a big win for the unions and you can take it home over Christmas and sell the shit out of it." That's why I need Mike. He can see the deal and help me swallow it.

From the outer office, we heard a woman yell, "Where the hell is the Congressman! He owes me one damn big explanation."

Mike and I looked at each other in shock. I heard my secretary say, "Congresswoman, congresswoman, he's in a meeting. Hold on. Hold on." Her head popped around the corner.

"Mr. Bates, Congresswoman Crawford says she needs to talk to you," she said with fire in her eyes. Never fuck with congressional secretaries. They are the gatekeepers.

"So I can hear, send her in."

In came Maddie where a black business suit with a white blouse and heels. She looked great, but then I always thought she looked great.

"You have a lot of nerve to pull that crap on a continuing resolution," she said pointing a finger at me.

"Ma...," I stopped myself, "Congresswoman Crawford, what are you talking about. The bill went through totally unscathed. I didn't object, no one objected." I shrugged and looked at Mike and he shrugged too.

"Really. So you are saying that the funding I saw for a new stadium in Cincinnati didn't come from you," again pointing her finger at me. I had nothing to say. It wasn't in the budget and Cincinnati's stadium was brand new anyway.

"Mike, can you give us five minutes. Maybe you and Rachel go get some coffee while we figure this out," I said to Mike.

"Make it ten," Maddie said as Mike was closing the door. I heard him ask my secretary to give us a minute and I turned to Maddie.

"Maddie what the he...." I was cut off when she threw herself into my arms and kissed me

.

"God, it took you long enough to shoo him out of here, dummy," another kiss, this time her tongue met mine, "and you were only going to give us five minutes."

I put my arms around her and we kissed again. She took a half step back and put her hand to my lips. I felt her push me back towards the desk. My butt hit it with a soft thump and I heard some pens scatter.

"Since you lowballed us on the time," she said, "we are going to half to cut down on the pregame show." With that, she lowered herself to her knees. She was looking up at me with her big blue eyes that never left mine as she reached for my zipper. I could just watch open mouth. She reached into my boxers and grabbed my cock and pulled it out. It started to grow immediately.

"Someone is happy to see me. I know I'm happy to see him." She whispered.

She kissed the underside of my cock then ran her tongue down the shaft to my balls. Slowly she made her way back to the tip, kissing it every so often.

"That boring procedural vote made me realize that I hadn't given you a proper blowjob yet," she said. I could feel her hot breath on my dick.

"I didn't want the gentleman from Ohio to start to think of me as boring," she breathed.

Then she inhaled me. All the way down. I could feel her nose against my groin. She began to move slowly back down. When she got to the tip, she released it with a pop.

"Do you like that?" she cooed.

"Ah huh," I half squawked at her.

"Good. I like it too. I'm going to suck your cock and I want you to cum in my mouth." It wasn't a question. She once again to me deep into her mouth. Something between a moan and a breath came out of my mouth. She began to pick up speed. I could hear her wet lips move up and down my cock. Her eyes met mine and she seemed to smile around my cock. I gently put my hand on the back of her head. She moaned and I felt the vibration in my bones.

"Fuck, Maddie," I moaned. I increased the pressure on my hand and her pace quickened. The sloppy sounds she was making were egging both of us on. She added her hand and began a slight bit of pressure. I knew I didn't have long.

"Oh, fuck babe. I'm about to cum," I said as I added a second hand to her head.

"Mmmhmmm," she hummed around my cock. Her pace quickened. Her hands went to my hips. Her face became a blur. I felt my balls begin to tighten.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," I hissed. I tried to hold on a little bit longer, but I eventually let go. I felt cum begin to pulse out of my cock. Maddie began to slow down but added suction. I thought I was going to faint. With each pulse, I would hear and, "mmm mmmhmm," from the head between my legs. I put my hands back on my desk to make sure I didn't fall down. Maddie sucked every drop out of me. When she was done, she gave me one last long suck, letting go of my cock with a pop.

"Mmmm, you taste good. Nice and clean," she said. Her lips were shiny with spit. "Can you help me up?"

"Ahun hu," I sort of mumbled, coming out of my bliss. I reached down and helped her get to her feet. My dick was still hanging out of my pants.

"Ted, before your staff comes back, you should probably put your cock away," she said grinning at me.

I snapped to attention. My staff! I was in my office! I had just gotten a blowjob from another member of congress in the Robertson House Office Building! I began to tuck myself into my pants in a hurry and check my shirt. Maddie laughed.

"I think we are fine. I don't hear anyone. I'm going to pop into your bathroom real quick and make myself presentable."

"Yes, of course. I, uh, well, I... Thank you?" I stammered. What do you say to a federal legislator who just gave you the cock sucking of your life? She laughed again.

Leaning forward she got close to my ear and said in a husky whisper, "I'm so wet right now but we don't have time. Later I will need you to repay the favor." And then she bit my earlobe lightly, causing me to shudder. She then popped into my bathroom. Just then I heard the outer door open. I had to think fast.

"So Congresswoman Crawford, I'm glad you brought your concerns to me and we could work them out."

She was standing at my sink adjusting her makeup. She caught my eye.

"Yes, sorry I was upset. I should have called and scheduled some time. I am sorry I had to upset your staff like that." There was a knock at the door. Maddie turned and gave me a nod.

"Come on in," I said. Mike popped in.

"We all good?" he said.

"Great!" I said way too enthusiastically for a guy who supposedly had just had a knock-down-drag-out with a colleague.

"I agree," Maddie said. "We had a very productive meeting. Sorry, Mike for coming in too hot. That was a mistake."

"No problem," he said seeming to buy it. "These bills are so nuts it can be hard to figure out what is and isn't in them."

"Yes, they are very full." She said. I almost choked.

"Anyway, thank you again," she said to me. "I need to get back to my office." As she headed past Mike and headed to the door she turned and winked at me.... And licked her lips.