Bipartisanship and Romance Pt. 05

Story Info
Maddie and Ted take a vacation. There are storm clouds.
12.1k words
4.67
6.4k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to part 5 of my story. I strongly encourage you to read the earlier portions. There is loads of sex in this one. I am just trying some stuff on. I do also move my overall plot forward, too, I promise. Again, the political part is only fantasy. I am just having fun. I hope you are also. Enjoy!

********************

I had never been to the Caribbean before. The wave of humidity that greeted Maddie and me when we got off the plane in St. Thomas was oppressive. Do people live in this? Both of the pilots had taken off their jackets and were in short-sleeved button-down shirts. One was at the top of the stairs.

"Have a great vacation, guys. We will be here to pick you up on New Year's Eve," he said, giving me a wink behind Maddie's back. Shit, I thought, I hadn't kept it down enough when Maddie had given me a blowjob. The other pilot was at the bottom of the stairs. He was helping Maddie put our bags into the back of a weird-looking tiny car. We thanked him and headed out of the airport. Maddie was driving. We had the windows down, and there was some island music on the radio.

"Maddie, what the hell kind of car is this?" I asked.

"It's a Leaf," she said with a smile. "Mom is a firm believer in not leaving a big footprint when we travel. She loves nature and wants to make sure we do our best to preserve it. This car is electric. She invested in St. Thomas and in Jamaica in a rental car company that only rents green vehicles. She is trying to get it spread throughout the Caribbean. The price of gas down here is insane. Her goal is that one day they won't just be rentals. She thinks this may be the starting point for getting an electric car market going worldwide."

It was an exciting thought. "How many of these timeshares do your parents own?" I asked. "Your mom hinted it was more than one."

"They have at least four timeshares on a couple of islands. This is the only one that is in U.S. territory. It's also my favorite. It is secluded and has a pool. Recently, daddy has invested heavily in some companies that run all-inclusive resorts. They have been to a few of them and took Jeff's family. It sounds like it was fun for the kids. "

"I've never been to one of those. They sound kind of fun." I replied.

"Yeah, I just like having our own spot. And room to spread out. I also love being on the water. I get that from mom," she said.

"I like being near water two. Growing up, two family members had pools, and I was on a local community swim team. I had an Aunt who lived in Baltimore, and when we visited her, we would go to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware for a few days. I thought being in D.C. I would be able to sneak up there." I said with a shrug.

"Ha, you are adorable. You were going to just show up, change Washington, and then have free time for a swim. What was it like running for Congress in a Frank Capra movie?" We both laughed. Maddie turned into the parking lot of a grocery store.

"The company that daddy buys from stocks the bar to his specifications, but we still need to get food and snacks and stuff. We can go into town to have dinner one night, but we usually cook most of our meals. This house has a great grill facing the ocean."

"Sounds great," I replied. "I'd love to make some fresh seafood." We loaded up with supplies. I was fascinated by the store. It had brands and labels I had never seen before. I had done a semester abroad in college. I had been to Italy, and I forgot how different shops are from the ones back home. Maddie got lots of fruit and veggies, and I got the meats to grill. Maddie drove us out of town to the west side of the island. I loved looking out at the lush tropical forests. Just before we got to the house, it started to rain.

"It'll do his every day at about 2," she said. "You can't have one hundred percent humidity all the time. It usually only rains for ten or fifteen minutes." She turned off the road, and we went down a winding driveway that was enclosed by ferns. I was surprised that when we got to the end of the drive, it wasn't a mansion but rather a reasonably modern one-story house. "Surprised it's not huge?" Maddie asked, reading my expression.

"I'm just glad after that driveway that we didn't end up at the gates to Jurassic Park." We both laughed. After unloading the groceries and our bags, Maddie gave me the tour. The house was L-shaped, with one whole side of it was a floor-to-ceiling window that faced the pool and the ocean. The living room was large and was open to the kitchen. It had a bar off to one side. When we got back, I had to write Gerry the most excellent thank you letter ever. The bar was stocked to the gills with everything anyone would ever want. Maddie asked if it was ok that the beer was mostly Carib. I told her I had never had one. The bedrooms were enclosed, although the master had a sliding door out to the pool deck. The grill was huge and built into some sort of fake rocks on one side of the pool. From the top of the stones, a fountain created a little stream that went into the pool. A small gate opened up to the beach. About thirty feet out from shore was a wooden structure on stilts with a ladder. The back was enclosed, and it had a roof. Maddie told me that it was part of our property and that the company had set up beach chairs on it.

"Why don't we get into our swimsuits, fill a cooler, and head out there," she suggested. I grabbed a beer and headed into the bedroom to change. I was surprised when Maddie went into the bathroom.

"You ok, babe?" I asked.

"Yep, I just have a surprise for you be out soon," she called through the door. I put on my trunks and went to the pantry, where I found a cooler for us. I grabbed some beers and ice and stood near the door. When Maddie came around the corner, I almost dropped the cooler. To call what she was wearing a bikini would imply that there was fabric on it. It was pure white. The parts covering her breast and pussy were white fishnets. Anyone could see her nipples. I could also see that she had shaved the little bit of hair she had between her legs. The rest was all strings. She looked terrific, but holy shit, nonetheless.

"Maddie!" I cried out, thinking about the huge window next to me.

She laughed at me and said, "What? I told you it was secluded."

"Still though, I mean, shit. There isn't enough fabric on that to make an eye patch."

She made a pouty face and bit her lip as she started walking towards me. "Do you want me to take it off?" she said as she undid the knot at the back of her neck. The cups fell, exposing the little bit of her breasts that they covered. "Do you want me to go put on a nice conservative one piece?" She stepped against me. "Is that what you want?" she whispered before kissing me and grabbing my hardening cock through my trunks.

"No," I half squeaked out. "No, I don't want that."

"Good!" she took a half step back and retied the top. "Because I don't want to either. I want to go swim and start my tan and drink beer. Then, I might fuck my boyfriend for a little bit. Then we will come in, and you will make me a fruity drink and grill me an amazing dinner. Then I am going to fuck my boyfriend again. Sound good?" She grabbed my open beer off of the counter and took a long swig. "God, these are good. And so cold!" With that, she went out the door. After five months of dating and sleeping with her, she still took my breath away.

We waded our way out to the ocean deck. The water was reasonably warm and a beautiful turquoise color. You could see the bottom for several yards out from where we were. The water was maybe four feet at the ladder. I could have lifted myself onto the deck if I didn't have the cooler. There were four lounge chairs on the deck. Three sides were open, offering fantastic views of the ocean. Far off, we could see a cruise ship heading west.

"Jesus, Maddie, this place is so beautiful. No wonder you love it," I said.

"You can thank mom for this. As I said, we all get our love of water from her. She grew up in North Georgia. She was much poorer than my father. Growing up, her grandmother had a farm with a pond, what she called the swimmin' hole. That's where mom learned to swim, and she loved it. When she met daddy in college, and he brought her to the shore, she was amazed. She said she had never seen such blue water in person before. She claims it's why she fell in love with daddy. I think that some nights when he can't sleep, daddy just scours the internet for the places with the bluest water for sale, and he buys them for her," she said, sipping beer.

"Well, I will be sure to do that. Also, you look sexy as hell, but you know you don't have to wear sexy stuff to keep me around. I'm pretty hooked," I said.

"I know. It's like the thongs. Growing up, the only thing daddy was super conservative about was how we dressed. I had a hard time feeling cute and then later feeling sexy. I didn't own a bikini until I graduated from college. Heck, mom told me that she finally laid down the law and said she was getting a tankini just last year. I've never been able to be sexy down here. Now I have you, and I can be. I'm going to live it up." She leaned over and kissed me.

We soaked up some sun and enjoyed our beers for a while. At one point, Maddie announced that she was hot, so she stood up and did a cannonball off of the front of the deck. I chuckled and dove in after her. The water was perfect. When I came up, I saw Maddie standing not far away.

"Hey, Mike Phelps, nice form!" she called out.

"Not all of us have perfected the very ladylike cannonball!" I shot back. Our argument quickly turned into a splash war. Maddie got in some good shots, but she failed in dunking me until she learned my weakness. She got in close and kissed me, again rubbing my cock through the suit. Then without warning, she swept the leg and had me on my ass. When I came out of the water, I could see her dancing a jig. I flipped her into the water, and before she could get her barrings. I got my hand under her butt, and using my legs, I catapulted her into the air. She went about 5 feet and got some decent hang time, laughing the whole way. When she came up for air, we both noticed that her top had popped up over her breasts. Without hesitating, she undid the lower string and threw it to me. I raised an eyebrow but tossed the top onto the deck.

"Come here," she said, wiggling her finger. We kissed. I put one hand behind her head. Her hand went between us, and again she stroked me through my suit. And then, of course, she dunked me. When I was underwater, I felt her straddle my back and wrap her legs around my torso. When I got my head up, she wrapped her arms around my neck from behind. "There is a neat reef over there," she said, pointing off to our right. "Take me over there, horsey! YEE-HAW!" I made my best horse noise and started walking over. It was slow going as I was doing a sort of crouch walk, both to keep as much of my girlfriend's tits in the water as I could and to make her a little lighter. The water began to get a little shallower, and there started to be some rocks.

"Oh, I can see it," I said. Bits of coral began to appear on the bottom.

"Oh, my God. Look at all the fish!" she cried. I stood slightly and put her down. There were maybe two feet of water. Dozens and dozens of multi-color fish darted away from us. They were making for the rocks or out past us to hide. They were the kind of fish I had only seen in aquariums. They were so pretty.

"I think there is some snorkeling equipment in the house. If not, when we go into town at some point, we can get some cheap sets at a gift shop," she said.

"Still, it is pretty neat," I said, putting my hands in the water and laid flat on my stomach. I submerged and tried opening my eyes. It was hard to see, but I swear I saw a small nurse shark moving around the rocks. I flipped over and sat up. "Hey," I sputtered and spat out some saltwater, "I think there is a baby nurse shark over there."

Maddie didn't say anything. She just stared at me for a few seconds before straddling my lap. "You are so fucking cute," she said before attacking me with a kiss.

Her tongue was in my mouth, and I could taste the saltwater. I felt her hands go to the drawstring of my shorts. My cock went from six to midnight. She leaned up, and I felt her try to move my shorts down. I helped her get them down to my knees. She pushed the small string aside and sank onto my cock.

"Oh, fuck," cried out. "Oh, my God!" She started moving up and down on my cock. I leaned up and took a nipple into my mouth, causing her to moan. Her movements created little waves and splashes. I leaned back on both elbows. The sand under us had begun to shift, but it helped drive Maddie further onto my cock. She leaned back and put her hands on my upper thigh. All thoughts of where we were disappeared. I had to make her cum. I reached down and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. She reached for her breast and pinched her nipple.

"Oh, yes. Yes. Yes. Don't stop. Don't stop. AHHH!" she cried. I began making little circles with my thumb.

"Oh, fuck, babe. Fuck me. Fucking ride! Fuck!" I panted.

"Call me Congresswoman. Call me Congresswoman and talk really bad to me," she said between pants. She had never asked me that before.

"You are the sluttiest member of Congress. Do you like being my Congressional whore? Fill you with cum for votes? Sucking cock to get legislation passed?" I said, moving my hand from her clit and slapping her ass. I quickly brought it back.

"Fuck, yes. I'm your fucking slut. I love you pumping me full of cum. Fuck!" she moaned.

"That's right. And when we get back to Washington, I'm going to drag you into my office, put you on your knees under my desk, and fill that pretty mouth with cum." I increased the pressure on her clit.

"Oh, yes. Oh, fuck. God, I can't wait. Oh, God. Oh. Oh. FUCK!" she screamed as she began to cum. I kept going on her clit. I wanted her to have every wave. She finally moved my hand away and sat up straight. Still impaled on my cock as she caught her breath. She then moved her knees and got into a crouch with her feet planted in the sand. She leaned forward and kissed me.

"I need you to cum in me," she whispered. With that, she began to gyrate just her ass up and down, keeping the rest of her body still. The splashing sound got louder. If my nurse shark was there, he was long gone now. She bit my lower lip and pulled back.

"I fucking love you," she breathed. "Fuck, I just love fucking you and being your slut Congresswoman girlfriend."

I balanced on one elbow. My other hand was on Maddie's gyrating ass. "You are the best fucking thing that has ever happened to me. Fuck me, Maddie." Her pace quickened. Even though we were in the water, I could see some sweat on her forehead, and I could feel some on mine. She kissed me again. I felt my climax coming. She tightened her pussy around me. I felt the first spurt run down my cock, and I let go. Pulse after pulse, I emptied into her. She never broke the kiss until she had gotten the last drop.

"Any complaints about my tiny bikini now?" she said with a smile.

"Only that it doesn't come in men's sizes," I said. We both laughed. "Also, I'm sure glad I watched shark week as a kid. Any other species turn you on?"

"God, I fell in love with a nerd. You know space flights and sharks. At least there isn't Sci-Fi stuff," she said in mock exasperation. From the water, I held up the Dr. Spock hand sign. She splashed me. "Come on, we finished all the beers, and you owe me a fruity cocktail. Enough lollygagging on this vacation!" She adjusted the string, and I pulled up my shorts. We grabbed our stuff off the dock, though Maddie didn't put her top on, and headed into the house.

When I got to the bar, I was a little perplexed. I would have a fru-fru drink, as my mom called them, in college bars when I was in school. I didn't know how to make them. Thinking about where we were, I grabbed some Appleton white rum. I mixed it with a little pineapple juice. Not bad, but it was missing something. I looked around and saw peach schnapps and gave it a bit and stirred it up. Yum. It was so good that I made myself one. Maddie had told me that there were some cigars in the house and told me to bring two out. I found a box of Nub Connecticut cigars.

I took them out to Maddie, who was in the pool. She had turned on a sound system and was listening to some 80s music. I could see she had put on a Braves cap and pulled a messy ponytail through the back. "What do we get?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "At least it doesn't have a name that I know of. It's rum, peach schnapps, and pineapple juice. I like it."

"MMMMMM," she sighed, taking a sip. "Ooohhh, I'll have nothing but these for the rest of the trip. Now get out of those trunks and come join me in the pool." I noticed that the little bit of string was no longer running up her butt. I hesitated for a moment but complied. The water was a little bit colder than the ocean, but I realized that you wouldn't pay for a pool heater when the average daily temperature rarely dropped past 80. I lit both cigars and passed one to Maddie.

The sun was going down. It was about 5:30. We both were kneeling in the shallow end of the pool with our arms draped over the edge. The cigars were smooth. They didn't overpower the drinks. "What's for dinner?" Maddie asked.

"I thought I would grill up the grouper we got with some veggies. I think there is a side burner so that I could cook up some rice," I said. "Or we have those tasty-looking shrimp."

"Nope, just making sure you had a plan. Gotta earn your keep and make me a sammich!" We laughed. Then for a while, we just watched the sun and listened to music. The smoke from our cigars wafted in the breeze. As we came to the end of our cocktails, Maddie looked at me and smiled.

"Can you do me a huge favor?" she said with just a hint of drunk Maddie voice.

"Sure, beautiful. Anything."

"MMMM. Well, I'm nice and buzzed, and I would very much like it if you would lick my pussy," she said with a smile. She turned her back to the edge and tilted her head back so that it was on the concrete. Then she floated her body to the surface. I went around her, swimming between her legs, letting them slip over my shoulders. Looking up, I could see between her breast. Her head us back and her eyes were closed, the brim of her ballcap pointing toward the sky.

I kissed her pussy. Slowly I began to work my tongue between her folds. She started making small moaning sounds. I pushed in deeper. Pulling it back out slowly, I then gave her clit a lick.

"Mmmm. Fuck," she moaned. I gave it more attention causing her to start to thrash and pant. To make sure she didn't go underwater, I placed one of my hands on her butt, the tips of my fingers near the crease. "Please, baby, make me cum on your mouth!" she cried.

I bathed her clit with my tongue. I inserted a finger into her pussy. I could instantly feel how wet she was. I wondered if the cocktail had helped. Maybe I could bottle it. Back to the task at hand, I told myself. I began to move my finger in and out of Maddie faster.

As Maddie was writhing, I began to sense that my fingers under her butt were now between her cheeks. The more she squirmed against me, the deeper they went. I began to feel my middle finger bump against her rosebud. Maddie didn't seem to notice. I could tell she was getting close. I applied a little bit of pressure, and the tip of my finger slipped into her ass.

"SSSSHHHHIITTTT!" Maddie cried out, bucking like wild. I could feel her pussy clench my fingers.

"Cumming. Cumming. I'm cumming," Maddie moaned, her head rolling side to side. She finally let go with one of her hands and pushed softly on my forehead. I gave her pussy one last kiss and removed my fingers from her. I slid her legs down slowly, and she moved toward me. I was kneeling, but my chest and shoulders were out of the water. Maddie slid in front of me, also on her knees. She wrapped her arms around my neck.