Bipartisanship and Romance Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner time came around, and we went back to the house. One last night of fresh grilled fish. Tonight was Mahi in an Asian glaze and a salad. Maddie just had on the silk wrap. I was back in my speedo.

After dinner, I was sitting on the edge of the pool, my legs in the water. Maddie swam between them. She reached for the hem of my bottoms.

"Up!" she commanded. I lift my hips, and she pulled them off. Before I had even gotten them off of my foot, she was kissing my cock. Again, this was slow and sensual. I let her go, just enjoying what she was doing to me. She wanted to make this last. I shipped my drink while she just sucked and nibbled at me. When the end came, she pulled me out of her mouth and stroked me, her intention clear. I grunted and moaned as I made a mess of her face.

"What has gotten into you?" I asked.

"I told you silly," she said after dipping her head into the pool, "you were a good boy. You made the right choice not to be shitty all day. I want to make sure you always listen to your girlfriend when she makes sense."

"Remind me to listen more often." I joked.

"Lower tax rates on incomes over $400,000, and I let you fuck me on the House floor," she said with a smirk.

I slipped into the pool and said, "I'll think about it."

We spent our last night floating around and kissing. There were several heavy make-out sessions, a splash fight, and finally, just the two of us holding each other and looking up at the stars. We even saw a shooting one dash across the sky. I made a quiet wish that this moment would never end. When I looked over at Maddie, she had tears in her eyes.

"What's the matter, beautiful?"

She sniffled, "I just know that we have to go back. I love what we do; I just hate the election year. I literally threw up during my first run. I'm in a safe district, and still, things get so nasty. And now I'm so happy. I just don't want anything to happen to us." I hugged her.

"Hey, come on now. We will be fine. My run might be harder than yours, but it will be great. Nothing is going to happen between us." It wasn't a lie. I just never could imagine what was about to happen. "Besides, we get to watch Arnold Play make a fool of himself for a few weeks."

She laughed and wiped her eyes. "Jesus, don't remind me. Think his idiot son will throw a fundraiser and accidentally start a forest fire as he did in the show again?"

"Hopefully, he will only burn down one of Play's gaudy buildings." We both laughed.

"We have to get to the airport fairly early tomorrow," she said. "The flight back to D.C. will be longer, and Raj wants us both back for his party. We should shower tonight, so we don't get late." She started walking out of the pool. I marveled at her naked butt in the moonlight.

"Well? Are you coming? I said we should shower, as in together. You need another blowjob, and I have a pussy that needs licking," she said and then walked through the sliding door into the master bedroom. I thanked God for having her in my life and ran in after her.