Bipartisanship and Romance Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," I said. "God, you feel good." The sun was hot on my back and her hot pussy on my cock. I could feel the sweat on my body.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh. God. Yes." Maddie said with each thrust. I felt my orgasm start to grow. When it was imminent, I pulled out and stood over the chair. I began to stroke myself. Maddie laid there looking up at me, smiling. One hand reached up and massaged my balls. I pointed my dick at her chest and let go. Jet after jet landed on her tits.

"Ooooh, yes. That's it, baby, cum on me. Oooooh," shy cooed up at me, my hand still pumping my cock. Finally, I felt empty and stopped.

"God," I sighed. I stumbled forward slightly. It was purely by mistake, but Maddie pounced. She leaned up and grabbed my cock, putting it in her mouth. She gave it a few sucks before I managed to pull away.

"Oh," she groaned. "I hope that's the last time you stop me from giving you a blowjob."

"So long as you promise to not, literally, try to fuck and suck the soul out of my body," I responded.

"Nope, no can do," she said with a smile. She reached for her drink. I went into the cooler and grabbed a beer. I downed a third of it, trying to catch my breath and cool down. After a while, we both jumped back in.

We stayed out until the sun started to go down. Off to the west, there were some storm clouds. We didn't want to get caught out here. When we got in, Maddie announced that she was cooking up tonight. Checking the weather, she decided there was time to grill some burgers and shrimp. I was in charge of frying some plantains while she did the outside part. I also put together a salad.

We ate inside at the kitchen counter. The AC made it a little bit too cool for naked dinner, so we were back in t-shirts and shorts. As we were eating, it started to rain.

"Perfect burgers and perfect timing, babe," I said. Maddie was shoveling the last bight of burger into her mouth.

"Fanks," she said, then flashed me her food.

"Gross," I said, patting her thigh. We had opened a bottle of red wine. I had a nice warm feeling inside. I cleaned up the kitchen while Maddie danced around to music. From time to time, she would come over and kiss me or flash me. When I finished I danced with her for a while. It was a fun night.

"Let's go put on some comfy clothes and watch the storm," she said.

I grabbed a long sleeve T from my bag and a pair of athletic shorts. Maddie had slipped on a super oversized South Carolina sweatshirt and a pair of my socks. From our first ever encounter forward, I learned never to assume what she was wearing under something.

I open some more wine and brought it over to an overstuffed love seat that Maddie had turned toward the vast window. We turned off the lights and curled up on the couch. Lightning flashed in the sky. We sipped wine.

"I'm not sure I ever want to leave," she said quietly.

"I had the same thought earlier."

"We have one last full day here. Promise me we will make the most of it," she said. "I know we have to go back to the real world, just not yet."

I kissed her. "I promise. Fun. Sun. Swimming. Club Crawford Cocktails. I'll wear my speedo all day," I said.

She laughed. "I hope not ALL day."

We went back to watching the storm. The thunder had begun to roll in. Maddie finished the last of her wine. She rested her hand on my thigh. I felt it move under my shirt and down to the elastic waist of my shorts. She worked her finger inside. I wasn't wearing any boxers. She quickly wrapped her hand around my cock.

She slowly stroked me, her head on my shoulder. I watched the storm and drank my wine. It was hard not to moan. When I finished my glass, I put it down. Still, without talking, I slid my shorts down. Maddie leaned down and took me into her mouth. She went about it slowly, giving lots of suction. I rested my hand on the back of her head. After a few minutes, she sat up.

She kissed me and went back to stroking my cock. The storm raged on outside. The thunder was the only sound. She pulled her sweatshirt off, confirming she was naked underneath. She straddled my lap, easing herself down on my cock. We continued not to make any sound.

I reached down and pulled my shirt off with Maddie's help. She slowly rode me. My face was in her breasts, alternating my attention between her nipples. She threw her head back. I licked her neck. When the lightning flashed, I could see that she was biting her lip.

My hands went to her ass. I smacked her ass cheeks. She kept biting her lip, eventually moved her hand up, and bit down on her finger. Still, a slight moan escaped her lips. I was determined to get more out of her.

I brought my hand to my mouth and got my finger wet. I brought it back behind her and began moving it toward her anus. I ran it around the rosebud in a small circle.

"Hmmm," Maddie moaned around her finger. To get more, I sucked her nipple in my mouth. I pushed the tip of her finger into her glorious ass.

"Ha AHHHH," she cried out, but that was all. I didn't know what this new quiet game was, but I was determined to win it. I began to slide my finger slowly further inside of her.

"Jesus, hnnnn," her hand back in her mouth. This time though, she began to rock back and forth faster. With each backward thrust, more of my finger went into her ass. She seemed to have broken a barrier.

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm," she moaned around her fingers. I bit down on her neck. Her hips moved fast. I began wiggling my finger inside of her. I could feel her socks rubbing against my legs.

Finally, Maddie broke down, "OH, GOD! OH FUCKING GOD!" I felt wetness begin flowing out of her past my dick. She was squirting. Her body was thrashing. I started thrusting up into her. I felt her cum run down my cock. I held out for a few more strokes before I flooded her pussy. I pulled my finger out of her ass.

"Holy shit, Maddie, that was intense," I said. There was no response. "Maddie? Hey, Maddie, you ok?" She moaned in response. I realized she was half asleep. I gently picked her up and took her into the bedroom. The rain outside had picked up, but I notice I didn't hear any more thunder. I got in behind Maddie.

"Night, night," she sighed. I kissed her shoulder, and we fell asleep.

I awoke in the morning in bed alone. I looked around my floor and found the damn speedo. I kept my dignity and threw on some shorts. I caught myself in the mirror and noticed that I had a severe bedhead case, so I threw on my Reds cap. I found Maddie in the kitchen cutting up some veggies.

"Morning!" she said brightly. "Sorry I passed out on you last night."

"Totally fine. I've never fucked someone unconscious before. I will, however, hold it over your head for the rest of your natural life," I replied. She shot me the finger but smiled.

"I guess I was overstimulated. Also, we need to get better at bringing peachy purchase around with us." She was wearing a tight white Gamecocks shirt. I could see the tie of her bikini at her neck. When she went to the fridge to get eggs, I could see that she only wore the bikini bottoms.

"I'm making veggie omelets," she said. "Any requests?"

"Extra cheese for me, please," I said, pouring myself some coffee. It was the last of the small bag of Jamaican blend that we had bought at the store. It was good and robust with a hint of spice. It was one of the many things that I was sure I would miss about the islands. "Still just want to hang out in tropical paradise for our last day?"

"That is my only plan. Empty the food and make a big ole' dent in the drinks before we go back to the real world," she said, finishing with a pouty face.

"Hey, the real world can be fun too. Back to making deals and changing the world," I said, patting her butt.

"You actually believe that, don't you? You really think that we can get back to talking and making deals that help out everyone," she said, shaking her head.

"Yes, ma'am, get back to the way things was run when Ike was in the White House," I tried to sound like a fifties radio. She walked up to me and kissed me hard on the mouth. I started to fill out the speedo. "Hey. Hey. Hey. Breakfast first."

"Fine," she said, "but just know that I plan to fuck and suck the soul out of your body."

During breakfast, our phones exploded. Fellow Congressmen and women were blowing up our phones. We were also getting crazy news alerts. I told Maddie that we might as well turn on the tv and figure out what the hell was going on. The first news channel that I found was MSNBC. The chyron shocked us:

ARNOLD PLAY ANNOUNCES HE WILL SEEK THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT

Arnold Play was a Chicago-based real estate tycoon. He owned several high-rise buildings and at least four golf courses. In the late 80s, he wrote a book, Play to Win, that was a major bestseller. He made some questionable moves in the early 90s that sent him into at least one bankruptcy and a very messy divorce. The divorce was especially memorable because he wound up fathering a child with a Playboy Bunny while still married. He later wound up divorcing the bunny for a younger model. By the earlier 2000s, he was very much an afterthought to most people until the advent of reality TV.

Starting in 2003, he and his family became the TV show's subject, Playing with Fire. I had never really watched it. It was primarily about how he ran his business and interfered in his kids' lives. His oldest daughter would often try to be serious about the company and social causes, usually being thwarted by her father. The middle child, a son, was a party animal who usually also ruined everything he touched. The youngest daughter, not surprising based on who her mother was, was a model and helped bring around minor celebrities and athletes. It was a mess, but it made them a lot of money. It lasted maybe nine years.

After the show ended, Play seemed to get lost again. That is until four years ago when the current President, Daryl Grace Jr., was elected. Grace was from upstate New York. He would say, "I'm Daryl from Binghamton!" then went to college and fell in love with Delaware, where he became a Senator and later ran for president. What seemed to rile up play was Grace's VP, Monica Demps. Demps was a former chief of police from Orlando then a House member from Central Florida. She made history as both the first woman and African-American to become VP. Something about it got to Play. He tweeted every vile and nasty thing he could think of about her and Grace. Now I guess he was going to take his show national.

"Jesus," Maddie said. "He's gonna make this a fucking joke."

"Yeah, I mean for you guys, it's really down to Doug Santos and Larry Free." Free was the governor from Ohio I was currently sparing with over unions. Santos was a very conservative Senator from Texas. He loved to hear himself talk about strict adherence to the Constitution. The rumor was that his colleagues hated him, but he played well on conservative media. "Now it's going to be all about what stupid thing Play says."

Maddie looked down at her phone, "Looks like he already did." Just then, the commentator switched to a video of Play. He was talking in his thick Chicago accent.

"It's time we take our country back. We have socialism descending on the White House. Grace is an idiot. He's so stupid, folks. And Demps, don't get me started. We are gonna dump Demps!" at this time, we could hear a crowd cheer. "Yeah. Yeah. We're going to dump her so hard. And we are gonna take back our country. We must get rid of a bunch of amigos in the Congress, too, folks. We got liberal, radical teachers coming to take your guns. We have foreigners taking away our country. They want to take away the dignity of your marriage, people; it's so sad. They are pushing the LGBT agenda into our schools!" At this point, I stood turned off the tv and stood up.

"Fucking asshole!" I shouted.

Maddie grabbed my arm. "Enough tv," she said. "He's a fucking joke. His show has been off the air for a decade. He's trying to make money."

"Jesus, Maddie. He's practically calling me, Raj, and Eddie out by name. I have to respond," I said. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed two beers, and handed me one. She took my hand and pulled me outside. She twisted open her beer and took a swig, and I did the same. We went out to the beach. I was still brooding.

When we approached the water, she handed me her beer. She reached down to the bottom of her shirt, where she had a hair clip, and put it in her hair. To my shock, she then kneeled in front of me.

"We can go back inside and watch tv, and you can compose your response. I will even help you and will get out a computer so we can clear it with Mike. Or you can cum in my mouth and have a great last day with me down here. You pick," she said. Her hand was on the string of my shorts. She looked like a sprinter waiting for the gun to go off.

"Ccum," I stuttered. "I want to cum in your mouth and have a great last day."

She just smiled at me and undid my shorts. She giggled a little when she saw that I had my speedo on, but she didn't stop. She pulled it down and immediately started kissing my cock. She then moved down to my balls. She sucked one and then the other into her mouth. She pulled her mouth off with a pop.

"I must have cum a lot last night. You taste like me," she said, stroking my cock. "I like it."

And with that, her mouth went back to my cock. She put one hand on my shaft, and the other hand massaged my balls. This wasn't teasing. She was going for it with all she had.

"Shit, oh Maddie, yes," I whimpered.

"Mmmm. Mmmmhmmm," she moaned around my cock. She began to twist her hand slightly, increasing the pressure. Some spit had collected around the sides of her mouth. On one side, it began to dribble down onto her white shirt. God, she was sexy.

She moved her hand that was on my balls onto my taint. She began massaging the area. I threw my head back and moaned. I was starting to feel weak in the knees. All too soon, I felt a tingling in my balls.

"Fuck, Maddie, I'm gonna cum," I warned. She didn't even slow down. Her hand gripped ever so slightly tighter around my shaft. That opened the flood gates. I felt myself begin to empty into her mouth. She slowed, and I could feel her swallowing. I had to beg her to stop. She once again drew back and let my cock go with a pop.

"Good choice, Congressman," she said from her knees with a smile. "I promise you won't regret it."

"Sorry," I said. "I got caught up in what he was saying. I forgot what the real world was like."

Still, on her knees, she reached up and started stroking me again. "I guess I'll have to work extra hard to remind you." And then she took me back in her mouth. I felt my knees go weak, and I took a shaky step back.

"If you plan on doing this all day, you need to give me a minute," I said.

"Fine," said with a pouty face. She then pulled her shirt up over her head and grabbed her beer. We both took some swigs and then waded out into the ocean. For a while, we just floated around and drank our beers. It was nice.

"Let's get some cocktails going!" She called over after about forty minutes.

We headed inside, careful not to track the whole beach in with us. I whipped up the Club Crawford Cocktails and packed a cooler with cups and ice. Maddie grabbed some towels and her Braves cap. She also found an old beat-up football.

We decided to set up shop on the beach today. The sun was warm, but there was a nice breeze. We had on our competing baseball caps. Maddie undid her top to get one last day of the tan. We just hung out. Every so often, someone would top of our cocktails. I went in when the pitcher got low and filled it up. I brought out some cigars and lit them.

"Let's have a catch," I suggested. We threw the ball around for almost an hour. Maddie looked so damn adorable. Topless, in her fishnet thong, cigar in her mouth. I swear I have never been more attracted to anyone in my life. She kept trying to get me to make diving catches. We both were laughing.

"Snorkel time," she said after we had both worked up a sweat. We put on our gear, of course, minus Maddie's top. We both headed straight over to the rocks to see if our friend was there.

Sure enough, our nurse shark was hanging out almost exactly where we left him. Today, however, he was more active. He put his little snout in and out of the rocks. It was clear that he was looking for something. Eventually, we saw it, a shrimp or maybe baby lobster. It was very pale, almost transparent. The shark moved along after it as it left the rocks. Both seemed to hurry for a while then stop. Eventually, the shark decided that the chase was over, and he made a lightning-fast bolt and snapped up the shrimp. Maddie squeezed my hand.

We followed the shark for a little while as he headed out to slightly deeper water. I guessed he was heading to the deep rocks I had been to the other day. Sure enough, he disappeared into the stones that were down about eight feet. Maddie and I surfaced.

"Oh my God, that was amazing!" Maddie said breathlessly.

"Wow," I said. "That was so cool! When we come back, we will have to see if he is still here. He'll be bigger then."

"How do you know it's a he?" she said with an accusatory tone.

"Did you see his claspers?!?! Hell, I was jealous of those things!" We both laughed. Then Maddie called out.

"Look, dolphins!" I turned out to face out toward the ocean. Sure enough, dolphins were breaching about one hundred yards out. I dunked my head back underwater and could hear the clicks and whistles. I came back up, and we watched them head out. We then swam back into shore.

When to the beach, Maddie dropped her snorkel and kissed me hard. She dropped to her knees, pulling down my speedo as she did. "Take me!" she commanded as she got on all fours.

I moved behind her and slowly rubbed my cock along her slit. She was very wet. I slid into her.

"Yes, oh baby!" she called over her shoulder. I began to slam into her. Her fingers dug into the white sand. I put my hands on her hips, pulling her back to meet my thrusts.

"Fuck," I said. "Jesus, Maddie, you feel so good."

"Oh fuck, I love fucking you," she cried, putting her head down. I felt her fingers at her clit. Occasionally, her fingers would come into contact with my cock and balls. I reached up and grabbed her hair.

"YES!" she shouted. "FUCKING RIDE ME!"

As a man possessed, I gave her everything I had. Our bodies slapped against each other. Maddie's head was turned up as I kept my hold on her hair. Her fingers continued to work her clit.

"Fucking cum on me, Congresswoman. Cum all over my cock. I want you sitting back in your office dreaming about the fucking I'm giving you!" I barked as I slapped her ass.

"Yes, oh fuck yes. I love being your Congressional whore!" she cried. I could feel my balls start to tingle. This new dirty talking from Maddie was starting to get to me. In the back of my mind, I wondered if I would ever be able to be in a session of Congress or a negotiation with her again without getting rock hard. I quickly shook it out of my as I felt Maddie's pussy clamp down on my cock.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. Jesus, Ted, keep fucking me. CUMMING!" she cried out. I let go of her hair and put both hands on her hips. I slammed as hard as I could, determined to make her orgasm last and desperately seeking my own. Finally, I felt my balls tighten.

"Maddie, oh, I'm gonna." I didn't finish before I felt myself let go. She once again clamped her pussy around me. When I finished, I rolled off the and laid down on the sand, panting. She kissed my cheek.

"I guess I have a nature fetish," she said.

"I'm buying a zoo membership in Cincinnati and Charleston for whenever we visit," I panted. She laughed. We went back to our towels and our cocktails. Maddie pulled off her bottoms and convinced me to stay naked. We soaked up the sun. After about an hour, Maddie just got up and straddled me. It was nice, slow, sensual, lovemaking. When we finished this one, she curled up against me, and we fell asleep for a while.