All Comments on 'Birch Tree Cottage'

by BobbyLaker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DuleighDuleigh9 months ago

Good first attempt - let's see more!

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne9 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A well written and wondrous story, I enjoyed your depictions of Becky transitioning from a dull lover to a new and exciting chapter in her life. I’m an autumn spirit, my time is best spent out on the trails in the fading of summer beauty, enjoying chill breezes and teas with earthen spices… I could practically taste that reading through, and smell the cold in the air and lost myself in the mystery surrounding the older woman and her cottage. I wonder if she was a witch, perhaps? Definitely some aura of mystery and enchantment surrounding her… I doubt Becky will ever forget her time with the lovely gal and her potent brew. Kind of the woman in the cottage to pack a little memento for her!

Fantastic first submission. I’ll look forward to your future works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbyLaker@BobbyLaker
Hi. Having read and enjoyed Lit content for many years, I've recently decided to take the plunge and have a go at writing. With my first attempts now live; I'm currently working on my next tranche of stories. I'm hoping to make contact with other authors for mutual support, ...