Bird Hunt

Story Info
A warrior sent to hunt a harpy gets a surprise.
1.9k words
4.02
7.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the beach, his small boat hitched to a palm tree not far behind him, Andel sets a hand on the hilt of his sheathed sword. The lush, tropical forest looks quiet but it does little to calm his nerves. He knows all too well what lurks on this island.

His muscular bronze body shimmers in the sun as he steps closer to the forest, eyes locked on the skies. This place is said to have been abandoned by the gods and as such has become a haven for those most repulsive beasts known as harpies.

Many warriors before Andel have come seeking glory by slaying the harpies. However in typical fashion of such quests none ever returned. They are presumed to be rotting in the brush somewhere with their eyes plucked out and livers removed. A fate Andel is not too keen on sharing.

Although the air is rife with certain doom he presses on. It's not like he has much of a choice, being on order from the king and all. Passing through the underbrush he tries to focus on the up side to his situation: if he makes it out of this alive he'll have all the money he could ask for, the grace of the gods, and be very popular among the women folk. On second thought that last point doesn't sound appealing to him. A bunch of women chasing him around is just about the last thing Andel wants. Aside from a horrible death at the claws of some hellish creature that is.

Wading through a veritable sea of ferns Andel pauses under the cool shade of the canopy. It's a beautiful jungle all things considered. Green flora dotted with lush flowers of purple, blue, and gold which shimmer like gemstones in the sparse rays of sunlight shining through the leaves of robust palms.

Why the gods could abandon such a place remains a mystery to him. For its beauty is unsurpassed, the sort of thing only possible in a place untrodden by man. Perhaps that is why the harpies were sent here, to protect it. If that were the case then what on earth would that make Andel and those who came before him? Trespassers, no doubt. Worse yet they'd be going against the gods themselves.

A sound ahead crushes all thought; drawing his blade Andel takes a stand, eyes locked overhead on the canopy. It sounded like a sudden gust of wind, a sure sign of something flying above him. Holding his stance he readies himself for combat.

Seconds pass in creeping horror. Gods forgive him, he's made a fool's mistake coming here. There is no hope a common man like he can stand a chance against the murderous claws of a harpy. He's doomed. Done for. Lost and never to be seen again.

From behind him a soft, somewhat scratchy voice calls out, "Ya okay there, fella?"

Leaping in the air, Andel points his blade toward the treeline screaming, "Back you vile beast before I cut you in twine!"

He freezes as laughter fills the air. Andel is stoopified; on hand it is the very same beast he feared however it appears far different than he'd been told. The harpy sits atop a tree, its body pale and lithe, less like a woman's and more like a man albeit very femine. Where his arms should be are a large pair of wings adorned in bright pink plumage with the occasional wite feather. Likewise his legs from his lower thighs onward have the same astounding pink plumage lending down to bare, raptor like talons.

The Harpy's soft, slender body ceases to girate as his laughter dies down. He looks at Andel with big, shimmering blue eyes from below the hanging v shape of his lush, pink curls. His large, yellow eyes look down at Andel with playful jest.

"You humans are so dense," He giggles.

Andel lowers his sword just a bit, "Dense? What are you at?"

Leaning on his side the harpy stretches out his legs, resting a cheek on his wing. Unable to fight the urge his eyes lock onto the harpy's naked body. His flat, smooth chest with slight traces of sweat glistening off his cute, pink nipples. The soft length of his midsection thin yet with just enough flesh to beckon the hand to it. Last, of course, Andel catches sight of the harpy's petite, beautiful cock, draped over likewise flawless balls.

"You assume we just want to eat you, hum?" The Harpy giggles.

Shuffling with nervous energy Andel answers, "Well, I suppose so. Isn't that what you do?"

"Not always. Once in a while, maybe, but," the harpy's eyes drink Andel in,"not as long as we're fed."

Doing his best to not stare (and keep down an erection) Andel retorts, "Are you, uhm fed then?"

"Hmmm, I could go for something," The harpy says, biting down on his bottom lip.

He's seen many men walk through here, indeed many who matched Andel's defined, powerful warrior build. However there is an element in him that interests the harpy. His brown eyes shimmer with a kind of hybrid nervousness and attraction. Fear shines through his sharp facial features in spite of his false bravado. He finds it appealing on a primal level.

"So then, what is it," Andel says, attempting to regain his battle stance, "a fight?"

Sitting up the harpy spreads his legs open to reveal his pale-shafted, pink tipped little cock standing on end. A smug grin sprawls on his face as he looks down at Andel from atop his perch.

"You tell me," The Harpy giggles.

Andel lowers his sword as the harpy depends, his wings casting a shadow over him. As soon as his talons touch the earth the creature presses his lips to Andels. That soft, moist kiss seals his fate.

Wrapping his arms around the bird boy's waist Andel parts his lips to slip his tongue into the harpy's mouth. His taste is sweet and harsh like an exotic fruit. It disarms the warrior, filling his body and mind with nothing less than intoxicating ecstacy.

Dropping his sword and his bag to the ground Andel lets the Harpy wrap his wings around him, his soft plumage caressing his skin like a blanket. His loincloth is soon to follow, freeing his erection to press against his newfound lover's.

In an instant the Harpy is rocked by the sensation of Andel's dripping manhood. It's so tense, so big, so warm. He needs to experience it, needs to feel it inside of him.

Wasting no time he retracts his wings and turns around, peering at Andel with a sly smile.

"C'mon, warrior. Show me what that bronze blade of yours can do," the harpy chirps.

Dumbfounded, Andel looks down to see the widest, most perfectly round pearl-white ass brushing up against his cock. For a split second he thinks it may be unwise to proceed. Though laying his hands upon the harpy's backside throws any hesitation out the door.

Reaching into his discarded bag Andel produces a glass flask with a cork he pulls out with his teeth. He planned on using this on a few of the boys when he returned home but now seems like as good a time as ever. So he pours the clear, slick contents onto his cock and down the cleft of the harpy's ass, making both glisten in the sunlight.

A soft, raspy moan leaves the harpy as Andel parts his cheeks with gentle hands. The mere sight of his cute little hole is enough to cause Andel to ooze from his tip a bit. But not wanting to bring such a dangerous beast any burden of annoyance he presses his cock to it and slowly guides it inside.

It's a tight fit but the harpy takes him in with no resistance. Andel on the other hand grits his teeth at the sensation. He's never felt anything like this boy before. Tight, wet, and with this thick rear nestled against him like this it proves to be overwhelmingly pleasurable. The show however, must go on.

Andel takes him slow, thrusting his hips in and out in long waves. With each buck warm pleasure fills Andel's entire body. He savors the feeling of the boy's rim slipping along his shaft the way one savors an exquisite meal.

A wing outstretches to Andel's cheek as the harpy turns to face him. His face flushed and shimmering lips parted and panting. The mere sight of his eyes all half lidded in supreme, intoxicated ecstacy is enough to make Andel almost dizzy.

"I," the harpy says, his voice strained and squeaky, "I want it harder".

Unable to disappoint such a devinley beautiful creature Andel goes to work; wrapping both arms around the plush flesh of the harpy's belly he lets go of all inhibitions. He bucks his hips in a frenzy filling the air with squelching echoes.

Short, raspy chirps leave the harpy as he's railed, rutted like a wild bitch in heat. Soon his mind too cercomes to lust, his eyes nearly rolling to the back of his head.

"AH! Yeah! Ye-yes! More, gods, more," the harpy begs through his moans.

Andel abides, fucking him as hard as he can. His groin slams against the harpy's ass in clapping rhythm. The warrior cannot bear the weight of pleasure; his breath is strained and teeth clenched. Even as he continues fighting back his impending orgasm he can feel thick, slippery cum ooze out of him.

At last he loses control; plunging his cock deep into the harpy he holds the winged beast tight in his strong arms. Letting out a cry of release he erupts inside the wide-eyed harpy's ass with an orgasm so strong it causes his body to tremble.

Acting on instinct Andel plants an impassioned kiss on the harpy's neck, to which he coos. Sucking on warm, damp skin. His senses return to Andel. His eyes open, peering down to find his companion's diminutive cock still on end.

Not being a selfish lover he resolves to do something about this; pulling out from the grip of the harpy's backside he rests his hands on the feminine avian's hips and slides down to his knees.

Puzzled, the Harpy asks "What are you-oh!"

A soaking, squishy warmth around his rim answers the harpy's question. Andel kneels behind him, tongue gracefully working his cum, dripping hole. The harpy shudders at his touch, almost ready to speak until one of Andel's hands reaches up from between his legs.

Andel's broad hand wraps around the Harpy's cock as his mouth cleans his rim. Stroking gentle but quick he is delighted to feel his hand fill with precum. His tongue works in long savory strides against the plucked edges of the bird's asshole before at last slipping inside.

Overwhelmed by physical satisfaction the harpy cries out, "Oh! Oh God's yes, baby, yes," his hips thrusting in primal instinct.

As Andel cleans the semen from his lover he rolls his tongue from within. More and more cum drips from his fingers, ushering in the arrival of the harpy's long awaited orgasm.

"Fu-fuck, fuck yes, yes," the harpy cries, his femine raspy voice cracking under pressure.

Writhing his beautiful, lithe body the harpy climaxes, shooting a vast amount of sticky warmth into Andel's fist.

Pulling back his hand Andel withdraws from between the harpy's cheeks, eager to taste his seed. He licks his hand cleans as the Harpy catches his breath. His cum is, to little surprise, delicious and sweet.

"W-wow," the harpy says through a heavy breath, "the girls were right about you guys. Heh, I think I'll keep you around."

Andel weighs his options for a moment before shrugging and replying, "Doesn't sound too bad."

After all, it wouldn't be wise to question such a fearsome, deadly beast.