All Comments on 'Bird Hunt'

by LadyAlexHarp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. Not perfect, or what I was looking for. Yet it made my cock cum all the same.

QazzoveraQazzoveraalmost 2 years ago

It was a great story with even greater writing. Your concepts are unique in a way no other story can replicate. The only shame is how long the process of writing unavoidably is. You are the best author I've come across so far on this site.

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

I think the word you were looking for is 'feminine', which means having qualities or an appearance traditionally associated with women. 'Femine' means woman or wife.

LadyAlexHarpLadyAlexHarpover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, everybody!

Sorchsak, thanks for the advice, that word messes me up like few others lol

Qazzovera, that is a really nice comment. I try my best and I'm glad you liked it!

Anon, your comment is one of my favorites of all time lmao

loveatfirstsightingpodcastloveatfirstsightingpodcast3 months ago

I love this story and the dynamic between the characters. I especially love how sassy the harpy is!

I have a podcast where we learn about a monster/creature/cryptid then read an erotic story about them. It's called Love at First Sighting. Your story may fit for one of our creatures and I'd love to read it on the podcast.

If you have any questions about that please reach out to me!

lafspod@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyAlexHarp@LadyAlexHarp
Hello, my name is Alexandria. I write highly explicit erotica specializing in monstergirls and the occasional monsterboy. Femdom is almost always a given with me but I like to play around with kinks a bit. I also love experimenting with genres from comedy to scifi to horror b...