All Comments on 'Bird Watching'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
brackenhillbrackenhillover 1 year ago

This is a great story that is utterly believable and erotic !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding. Loved the concept. Ain't nature beautiful?

How about a follow-up after the couple convince themselves to meet with Greg?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife is an avid birdwatcher. Sometimes on a secluded trail we'll hike nude, and occasionally if we find a nice spot we'll stop to fuck. We did this for years, until one day it dawned on her that anyone else on the trail, even if they were far away, would probably have binoculars or a scope and be able to see us. So for a while we behaved, but then later she decided what the heck, let them watch. So now we're back to our old habits. If we're fucking by the side of the trail and other birdwatchers happen upon us, we just carry on. Usually they just move on, but if they stay we dismount and introduce ourselves and compare bird lists. She has gotten very good at carrying on a conversation while she's naked.

elling50elling50over 1 year ago

Hot and well written.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 1 year ago

Such a hot story

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Do not like where this is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My GF is a constant masturbator, doing it every time we're outdoors and alone. Sometimes if the coast is clear I'll join her. But even if the coast isn't so clear she strips off and strokes herself to an orgasm anyway, knowing I'm there to keep a lookout.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We were out birding and encountered a fellow member of our birding club coming the other way. My wife wasn't fully naked, as she was wearing a vest to hold her camera and binoculars. The oncoming birder happened to notice my wife's bare ass and pussy, which he jokingly offered to fuck. Well,she took him at his word, saying that since we'd seen him at club meetings she'd wondered what his cock might be like, so now this was her chance. ball she had to do was bend over to let him enter her from behind. They fucked vigourously whilst I kept lookout. Once they finished, she retrieved her shorts from my rucksack, put them on, and explained that she'd started the hike bareass in the hopes that she'd encounter him on the trail. (This was her first BBC.)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun little Diddy, good imagination and interesting scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous