Birdcage Ch. 03

Story Info
Joni learns about her new line of work.
5.9k words
4.47
20.5k
14

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys,

This chapter felt slow to write, but I really enjoyed writing the club scene, and fleshing '4' out more as a character.

*SPOILER* I'm also looking forward to writing more scenes for our mystery 'white knight' ;)

Hope you all enjoy reading, and as always, feedback and follows are much appreciated!

P.s Does anyone actually listen to my music recommendations?

Happy fapping,

G

Music I listened to writing this chapter:

Arctic Monkeys, R U Mine?

Hozier, Arsonists Lullabye

Grimes, Oblivion

FKA Twigs, Holy Terrain

FKA Twigs, Home With You

Florence + The Machine, Hunger

Robinson, Don't trust myself

Chapter 3. Kletka

The days that followed Joni's 'near' punishment were a blur. Several of the level 1 slaves, including her, had been promoted, and moved to a large open dormitory that housed 24 plain cot beds with 24 small metal lockers beside them. Joni's locker was empty save for the plastic toothbrush and small tube of toothpaste that had been thrust into her hand on entry. Level 2 also boasted a bathroom, where you could use any of the 6 dingy stalls freely, and without having to ask a guard to chaperone you. Joni would never again take for granted the ability to pee in peace and wash your face in the morning. In all honesty, this felt closer to home to her than anywhere else in the Fort; reminiscent of the group care homes she grew up in. And like in her childhood, Joni tried to keep to herself. She had swapped beds with a beautiful slender older woman, meaning she could be next to her previous neighbour, Marnie, but besides their whispered conversations she stayed quiet. People moved around a lot, new faces popping up, familiar faces disappearing.

People came and went for 'work' also, mostly throughout the nighttime, and Marnie took no shame in recounting her evenings highs and lows, often to Joni's own embarrassment. She spoke of regulars who she had gotten friendlier with, laughed about premature ejaculation, and complained about the rude or rougher guys. Marnie generally had been lucky though, as it wasn't unusual to see girls come back with eyes swollen shut, or limping uncomfortably. If they were lucky, one of the physicians would attend and patch them up. Ice packs and the occasional row of stitches. If they weren't so lucky their beds would be empty when Joni woke. They had been reminded enough times that those who didn't or couldn't make money, wouldn't be kept for long. Who would want to pay for the girl with the split lip and broken arm when there were 10 more waiting behind her in the queue.

Joni hadn't had a single customer since her first; her mind blowing experience in the white room. When she had eventually recounted it to Marnie, she had made sure Joni knew how rare it had been, and that Johns who cared about their orgasms were 'like winning the lottery'. When the girlish giggles had died down however, the fear crept in again. If she wanted any chance of escape, it wouldn't be from behind the bars of level one.

"It's mostly word of mouth!" Marnie had tried to console her.

"I mean there's a database that they can look through to pick someone, but a lot of them talk to one another."

"My guy wouldn't speak to me! Let alone anyone else. If I don't get another soon they'll move me down." Joni cried out, moving to sit next to Marnie on her bed.

"I wish some of mine would shut the fuck up...you're gorgeous, don't be stupid, and none of it really matters anyway if you're a virgin. They'll take care of you because of that...and maybe that white knight with the talented tongue will buy you himself!" She dug her elbow playfully into Joni's side.

Joni never found this idea comforting, and the idea of being 'bought' scared her more than the idea of staying here. The ticking time-bomb of her sale hung above her head like a guillotine and 4's words rang out loudly in her head.

'This is your second chance. Don't make me regret it.'

It had been two more days before she saw 4 again. The large brass clock high on the wall read 2am, and Joni had been one of only 6 people remaining in the room, flicking through an old tattered Russian comic book she had borrowed from Marnie's locker. The guard didn't knock, but walked briskly in, scanned the room, and barked out "14004?"

After a quick visit to the shower block to clean up, she was passed through the routine gauntlet of waxing and plucking, before finally being led to a nearby dressing room. It was larger than she'd seen before and several other slaves were being dolled up; painted with beautiful glossy lipsticks, with hair in large barrel rollers atop their heads. There was a man there also, his golden hair being blown beautifully back by one hand and his eyelashes being curled by a second. Some of them turned to look Joni up and down as she entered, and turned back away as quickly, whispering between themselves.

She sat in the chair closest to the door, and allowed one of the hands to quietly begin combing through her hair as her mind wandered, trying to ignore the hushed remarks of the others. They weren't from level 2, and the competition between the slaves got worse as you ascended.

As before, once her makeup and hair had been perfected, she was presented with her outfit. The scarlet satin dress slipped between her fingers easily, and was feather light.

"Where's my underwear first?" She asked the hand.

"Sorry, just that this time." She replied, packing her vanity case away neatly.

Joni sighed, but feeling it pointless to argue, stepped behind the curtain and slipped the cool material over her head. She was thankful it skimmed conservatively just below her knees, but that was the only saving grace; the material clung like wet tissue to every curve of her body. Joni was quite sure you could have counted her freckles through it if you had the time.

"Jesus." She turned in the mirror, scrutinising every angle.

The straps were set with a row of small glittering diamanté's and the straps on the stiletto heels matched. She mused for a moment about who chose these outfits, and allowed herself to chuckle at the idea of 4 picking out shoes and matching handbags.

She was given no jewellery, but the hand did step forward to secure a small diamond slide into her hair, tucking that side behind her ear and away from her face. The rest cascaded down her back in voluminous curls.

With a short sharp rap at the door, the guard returned for her.

The walk had taken them a direction Joni hadn't been before, and a beating thrum of music beckoned them, growing with each step. The hallways opened up, the ceilings lowered, and the bright fluorescent lights dimmed. When they reached the large open doorway, the music was booming; a slow and deep rhythm that reverberated up her legs and put her in mind of dark and dirty things.

'Club Kletka' was written in dark red neon lights, in a swirling script hung above the doorway. She was pushed inside roughly from behind, shoulders brushing against the crowd that gathered there. The room was arranged around 3 large podiums, each with a shining pole in the centre and a beautiful woman twirling around it, teetering on skyscraper platform shoes. Tables surrounded the poles, with glossy red velvet chairs seated at each, and at the perimeter of the room were matching velvet booths. The walls were lined with heavy dark curtains that reminded Joni of a cinema back home, and she thought to herself that this was like no club she'd been to before. There had been a strip club in the dodgy end of her town, but the drunkards who rolled out of the door of 'pussycat lounge' looked nothing like the clientele here. Crisp white shirts and sharp suits as far as the eye could see, with a smattering of polished gold chains and oversized watches. In stark contrast was the bevy of barely dressed women draped around them.

The guard brought his head to her ear said 'There' and pointed a thick finger to the far end of the club, before stepping away to stand at the doorway. Joni was left, standing at the edge of the room, and felt acutely aware of the eyes on her. She wished the material of her slip was thicker as she felt her nipples harden.

She looked to where he had pointed, where a bustling bar took up the length of the room. At one end of it, she spotted him. He was wearing a black shirt, that pulled tight across the muscles in his back, and sharp dark blue jeans. As he turned, his eyes found hers and she moved towards him instinctively.

"Good evening." 4 spoke lowly, leaning towards her to be heard over the thrum of music. He took her by the elbow, her skin igniting, and led her to a empty booth besides him, gesturing for her to sit.

"Welcome." He said sternly, moving to sit across from her, leaning back to bring his left foot to rest on his right knee. He looked so comfortable here, so at ease with himself. He flicked his wrist up in a practised motion, to eye his watch face.

"I read your file. You have waitressing experience?" Joni was busy watching his mouth to realise it was her turn to speak, and she croaked out her reply awkwardly when he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yes! I...worked in restaurants."

"I may find work for you here or in one of my other clubs from time to time, serving drinks... Virgins make less money day to day obviously, so I will make use of you in other ways."

"Okay..." she crossed her legs, feeling the dampness there. The top 2 buttons of his shirt were undone and Joni was focused intently on the curve of tanned chest and light dusting of dark hair that peeked out.

"Can you dance?" He asked, nodding towards the nearest pole, where a lithe performer was twirling gracefully. Joni shook her head apologetically, staring with envy at the dancer. She flipped elegantly upside down, her sheet of glossy black hair swinging beneath her.

"No other services will be expected of you here. But my other clubs are different."

"What do you...?" Joni asked awkwardly, missing his obvious tone.

"You won't have to suck dick here. It's just a strip club." He rolled his eyes at her naivety.

"Would you prefer to go to one of them? If this is too tame for you?" He smirked now, clicking his fingers in the direction of the bar.

"No!...thank you." She tripped over her words, looking back down towards her lap, uncomfortable with her bashfulness in his presence. She forced her head up and feigned scanning the room.

A waitress in a tight black vinyl dress approached, flicking a mane of golden hair off her shoulder, and fluttering her eyelashes at 4. He ordered an old fashioned before looking expectantly at Joni. She balked.

"Me?...Um no...thank you." She hadn't expected to be offered a drink, and now felt like she was on the worlds most awkward date.

"You won't be offered again, be polite." He scolded her. "She'll have a...french 75."

The waitress turned on her heels and clicked away towards the bar.

"You can quit the act now, this coy schoolgirl thing will work for some but not all. If you wish to make me money...and you do wish that...you'll have to try harder." His gaze was fierce, and for the first time she noticed a small hazel smudge in the top corner of his left iris, surrounded by a sea of azure. In that instant, he seemed more human to Joni in that moment than he ever had before. She forced herself to look away.

"I thought it didn't matter...I'll be sold anyway."

"Do what you're fucking told." He spat out, his eyes boring into the side of her face.

"The better you do, the higher you'll go, and the more control you'll have. Do you want to serve drinks and flirt with rich dignitaries, or do you want to be raped in front of an audience?" Joni's eyes snapped back to him, his mouth set into a sharp line.

"Old fashioned." The waitress sat the drink down in front of 4, who dragged his eyes away from Joni's to politely nod his thanks.

"And...french 75." She placed the champagne flute down and stepped away. Joni took no time to pick the glass up and take 2 large gulps, the sweet, cool liquid helped to clear the fuzz in her head immediately.

"Come with me." 4 stood, lifting his drink in one hand and holding the other out in Joni's direction. Joni reluctantly slotted her hand into his and was gently pulled from the booth.

As they was walked towards the door of the club, she felt eyes on her, she watched as the waitresses paused in their order-taking, dancers stumbled and craned their necks to follow the pair. She took another large gulp from her glass and felt 4's hand flex tightly around hers.

"My good man!" Joni heard a thick and musical Italian voice from behind her. She turned to see a stunning couple approaching, him with dark glossy hair and warm olive eyes, and her with sleek caramel locks and a full pouty mouth. They couldn't have been older than 40 Joni thought, and their clothes screamed of their immense wealth.

"4! We've been looking for you this evening." He reached out and shook his hand, a rare smile at the corner of 4's mouth, though it did not reach his eyes.

"Good evening Paolo, Giulia. It's good to see you."

"And you my friend! We thought we'd missed you. It's so quiet this evening we thought maybe you left."

"Who is your companion?" The woman spoke up, in the same beautiful accent, a coy smile on her face.

"Apologies. This is Joni, Joni this is Paolo and Giulia. They are two of my most valued clients." 4 looked uncomfortable at having to introduce her, and glanced towards the door as he spoke. Joni simply smiled her greeting, sensing it best to stay quiet.

"Come on! And friends! No? How many years we know you now?" The man laughed heartily and reach out to grasp 4's shoulder. Joni found it curious in that moment to hear someone describe themselves as 4's friend, and stranger still that he was still known by his number to these people.

"Of course..." He smiled back, but as he opened his mouth to continue on, he was interrupted by Giulia.

"Beautiful Joni...is she on the books?"

"Well...why don't you come to my office later this evening when you're done here, and we can discuss this? I have a prior engagement right now. Apologies." He clapped Paolo on the back, and clicked his fingers once more towards a waitress.

"Of course my friend, we will speak later."

"Please have a drink on me though, and stay a little while longer, I'm sure you'll find something to suit your tastes." The waitress arrived and 4 nodded his goodbyes to the pair, whisking Joni once again towards the door.

As they walked Joni tried to picture him with a real name. A Chris, or Jake or Michael. Nothing seemed to fit. Mark? Daniel? James? They all seemed too mundane for him.

They took a sharp left turn out of the double doors, through a narrow black door that blended into the wall almost perfectly. She would have missed it herself and as they entered Joni was reminded of the auction room. It was again a narrow dark corridor, with a small window into another much brighter room, which served as the only light source. 4 finished his drink in one large gulp and placed it down on the floor, watching her.

As Joni was drawn forwards to peer into the window, he moved behind her, edging her closer to the window and pressing his body gently into her back, trapping her there. Joni gasped loudly at the scene before her. A small fragile looking woman was bent painfully over a large wooden block, her ankles and wrists secured close to the floor and her head hanging over one end, knotted curls brushing the dusty concrete beneath her. Her body jerked violently in rhythm as the muscular man rutted behind her, his face set into a hard grimace. He paused to spit down onto where they joined and then continued at his relentless pace. Her arse was a shock of red, and her back had the word 'slut' written down it in smudged black lettering. Joni shook and 4 pressed closer in, leaning forward to take the trembling glass from her hand to place it next to his.

"There are many more rooms just like this. Many more windows." He spoke quietly into her ear.

"People pay to watch...and pay more to be involved." Joni couldn't look away, and her hands came up to press against the glass, steadying her.

"...different rooms...sometimes groups."

Joni barely heard him.

The man arched his neck back and silently cried out. As he stepped away Joni watched his member slip out of her, slick and spent. He moved around to the other end of the block and taking a handful of her curls, raised the girls head up to look at him. He spoke unheard words to her and then pressed himself towards her mouth. She opened obediently. Joni caught sight of a door opening in her peripheries and another man entered. She recognised him as one of the guards that had escorted her to the meeting with the heads on her very first night. He unbuttoned his trousers, and lowered them to his ankles, positioning himself against her puckered arsehole. Spitting down into his hand, he coated his erection and pressed swiftly forwards in one long motion. The muscles in the girls back pulled taut as she pulled forcibly against her restraints, and the man at the head end paused to strike her across one tear-stained cheek.

Joni gasped.

"Do you want to hear her?" Joni had forgotten 4 was there and was brought crashing back into the room. He leaned to one side, flicked a small silver switch and the room was suddenly alive with noise. Short sharp slapping of flesh meeting, and heavy, grunting breaths. The girl's soft whimper was barely audible over the roaring cacophony. Joni's chest felt tight and she pressed back against 4, desperate to gulp in enough air to calm her burning lungs.

"W...why did you bring me here." She spluttered, still not quite catching her breath.

4 leaned his mouth closer still until she felt his warm lips against her ear. His arms came around and his palms pressed into the glass just outside of hers.

"Because I can. Do as you're told and you won't have to see this room again. I'm trying to help you."

Joni scoffed at him.

"Yer...this feels like help..."

His right hand moved purposely off the glass and he gripped a fistful of her hair sharply, mimicking the scene before them. Joni yelped out and he jerked her forwards until her cheek was pressed painfully into the cold glass.

With his other hand he reached down and lifted the delicate fabric of her dress, resting his open palm on her damp mound.

Joni felt her pelvis clenching frantically, her thighs slipping against one another as she fought against him.

"Seems maybe you enjoy my help." He whispered into her ear, his bulging erection sitting in the small of her back.

Joni legs moved open a fraction, and she wondered if he would press on, if his thick fingers would slip down through her cleft. The noises of sex filled the room still.

"Maybe you'd like to be in her place?...I'm sure they'd pay well to see the beautiful little virgin ruined in front of an audience...You don't know what you want Joni."

Joni wanted to deny it, wanted to scream profanities at him and call him a brute...but she also wanted desperately for him to move his fingers against her.

"You'll start in the club tomorrow." 4 stepped back, leaving her slumped against the window breathlessly.

He wiped his moist palm on a handkerchief from his pocket and moved towards the door.

"...And you have another customer this evening."

Joni was left in the room by herself. She leaned over and flicked the audio switch off and sat down on the floor, facing away from the window. She waited, knowing that someone would be on the way to get her, and enjoyed her rare moment of quiet and solitude.

She tried to clear her mind of 4 again, but he crept in like a fog, his ghostly hands wrapping around her waist and his fierce eyes burning into hers.

12