Birdcage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dormitory was still quiet when she returned, but people had started slowly filing back in. Joni guessed it was coming up for morning, but the brass clock had been running slow and read 11pm still. She was still in her silky red dress, which served as a firm reminder that her night wasn't yet finished. As she sat on the end of her bed, playing with the slippery material, she thought about the white room. Her mind wandered to crisp white sheets and flickering candles. She saw a fragile figure draped over the wicker chair, the smudged words 'slut' down her slender back.

"Hey J!" Marnie sat down next to her on the bed, pulling at the laces of her patent boots.

"Cute dress!...No idea who picked this one out" she pulled at the hem of her shocking lime green bandage dress, peeling it off and tossing it towards the basket at the end of her bed.

"I need to get out of here." Joni spoke quietly.

"Wha..." The smile fell from Marnie's face as she realised what Joni alluded to, and she shook her head, moving to sit closer.

"They always listen." She whispered into her ear, her eyes darting to the cameras in the high corners of the cavernous room

"It's impossible...so don't...I can't lose you." She intertwined her fingers into Joni's and rested it on her thigh, squeezing tightly. She sat back and gave her a sad smile.

"We can. And what could be worse than staying here?" She hushed into Marnie's ear.

"You have no idea J."

Joni pulled her fingers from Marnie's and escaped to the bathroom to splash cool water down her neck. Before she could make it back to her bed a guard had arrived for her.

When they reached their destination, Joni had already been freshened up in the showers, and dusted with a fresh layer of makeup. She hadn't been changed out of her scarlet slip from earlier though, which surprised her. The front still had a small dark stain at the waist from her cocktail.

She was also surprised to read '622' on the door. The white room. She hadn't expected to be brought back here again, and her mind raced, wondering if it would be her white knight again also. Her thighs clenched at the thought.

"In." The guard directed her, and the door swung open to the warm glow of candlelight.

As before she was lain on the crisp white sheets, and tied at each corner with soft leather cuffs, more confident with each second that it would be him. The blindfold came down and she was plunged into darkness.

When the guard left, it was only 30 seconds before it clicked open again, and Joni listened quietly as he entered, sat at the wicker chair and kicked off his shoes. She also heard the rustle of undressing, and the unmistakable lowering of a zipper, but still she stayed silent. Her stomach flipped over violently with nervous excitement as she waited.

His footsteps approached and Joni bit down tightly on her lower lip until it stung.

A feathery touch on her mouth made her gasp, and she felt him lay a delicate kiss on the gouge in her lower lip, before rolling his thumb along it. The pain was erased and Joni opened her mouth wider as the bed to her side sunk with his weight. He moved to straddle her upper arm and she felt the warm skin of his thighs against her, the downy hair of his legs tickling down her arms and raising goosebumps in their wake. Turning her head greedily she felt his hand around her chin, guiding her upwards, until her mouth found the soft head of his throbbing member.

He sunk into her slowly, sliding along the length of her tongue and pressing lightly into the back of her throat. Joni stayed motionless, her tongue stretched out flat, as he guided himself lazily in and out. She heard his breaths grow louder and heavier, and although she couldn't picture his face, she imagined him watching intently as he disappeared into her mouth.

His pace quickened, and Joni heard the creak of the headboard as he steadied himself against it. His other hand reached out and held her face tenderly, his thumb tracing small circles along her cheekbone. Pride swelled in her as she pleasured him, and Joni closed her mouth tightly around him, sucking him in with the next stroke. Breath whistled in through his teeth and he pulled away from her abruptly, easing himself off the bed and stepping back.

"Did I do something wrong?" Joni whispered.

He chuckled in reply, the soft melodic sound that she loved so much, and leaned down to press a languid kiss in the centre of her chest, before grasping the front of the scarlet material with both hands and tearing down the front of it in one swift motion.

The air somehow felt warmer still against Joni's naked body.

Listening intently, she heard the soft pad of his feet moving to the end of the bed, and she was surprised to feel him pulling at the restraint at her ankle. He unclipped the cuff from the bed, her foot still in it, and pulled her leg back, until her knee was pulled up close to her chest and her foot hung in the air at her side. He then reattached the cuff at the side of the bed and did the same with her other leg, until she was spread wide, her hips straining uncomfortably in the stretch. Joni bit her lip once more, squirming impatiently as he moved into position between her thighs. She felt vulnerable in this position, and bared for the world to see.

"Oh my...gooood..." She moaned as she felt him descend on her, his palms pressing her thighs back further and his lips wrapped around her hardening clit. He kissed lightly, soft wet lazy kisses that made Joni pant desperately.

He paused to roll his thumb up her wetness and his mouth continued on, sweeping his tongue up and down her apex.

"Oh!...w..wait." Joni gasped as she felt his thumb press slowly against her puckered arse. She had never had anything at all there, never even slipped an experimental finger in when she masturbated. Fear rose up in her, but she trusted him, this complete stranger, this man who had paid for her, who touched her like no other before, she trusted him.

"Gentle...p..please."

His mouth didn't leave her, and Joni felt him nod his understanding.

His moistened thumb pressed softly in, opening her just a fraction, and then retreated, rolling circles around the soft skin there. Joni was surprised by how little discomfort she felt. Just gentle pressure and a stretching sensation. And that's how he went on, slowly, in and out, in and out, easing just a fraction more each time. His mouth never left her throbbing clit, suckling delicately, his nose pressed into her curls, and she felt the tickle of his own hair on her inner thighs as he readjusted himself.

The coils inside of her pulled tighter and tighter, and Joni felt the pressure swell.

"Yes..." she moaned, pulling tautly at the cuffs at her wrists, desperate to run her fingers into his hair. Desperate to pull him closer still.

He pressed his thumb in deeper now and settled himself in at the knuckle, her muscles twitching eagerly around him. Joni groaned at the fullness.

"I...I...don't!" She stuttered out, lost in the sensations, wanting it to both stop, and go on forever.

"Please!" She groaned again.

"Shhh..." he hushed her softly and brought his mouth back down, taking her clit between his teeth and nibbling gently and the overstimulated skin. It bordered on painful and Joni's legs trembled as she arched up and fell wordlessly over the cliff of her orgasm, her mouth falling open silently and her eyes clenched tightly shut under her blindfold.

He slipped his thumb carefully out and held his lips delicately against her cleft as her shuddering aftershocks subsided.

She felt him kneel up, and expected him to leave her now, like last time, but he paused and shuffled closer still; both his thighs slick against hers.

She felt him line up the bulbous head of his cock with her entrance and she panicked.

"No!! You can't!!" She cried out, pulling at her restraints. He squeezed her knee with one hand reassuringly.

She felt him angle upwards and carefully ease the length of himself up her soaked folds, just grazing along her sensitive nub. He moved his hands away, taking a restrained ankle in each, and he began to gently thrust, back and forth, sliding up and down the velvety skin.

Joni mewled desperately underneath him, the pressure building again, and she felt both fear and longing coursing through her veins each time he slipped dangerously close to her entrance. His balls slapped against her now as he increased the pace, his own breathing growing heavy and his fingers gripping tightly around her feet.

Joni's second orgasm hit them both like a steam train, and as she cried out desperately, he jerked forward, grunted deeply and joined her. She felt the warm burst of fluid up her stomach and chest, and pressed her thighs together as much as she could to cradle him as he came down.

She heard his breaths grow steadier, and he sat back onto his heels for a moment, before stepping back off the bed. Joni stayed silent as he unclipped both ankle cuffs and lay her feet delicately down on the bed. He stepped away for a moment and Joni thought he may have left, but to her surprise he returned with a warm damp cloth. He cleaned up the evidence of his release from her stomach and chest, and wiped the cloth gently around her slick inner thighs. When he stepped away again, Joni silently listened to him cleaning himself and redressing, before he heading once more for the door.

When the unmistakable creaking doorknob was turned, Joni cried out.

"Wait!...Please don't go."

She didn't know what she wanted, but the thought of him leaving her again was too much. Going back to her dormitory, with her face still flush with pleasure, and facing Marnie's barrage of questions. Or worse, facing 4 and his brooding and intimidating glare. She so desperately wanted to stay in her little warm white bubble, with her mysterious lover wrapped around her.

She heard him turn and approach her, and he leaned forwards to press a chaste kiss on her lips, before turning on his heel once more and leaving. The door closed with a deafening thud.

Joni walked like a zombie to the shower block, the guard leading her by the elbow roughly. She was vacant. Her eyes glazed over and her mind elsewhere. She didn't flinch when he pulled the dressing gown from around her shoulders, she simply took the towel that was offered to her and entered the cubicle.

The water was cool, but she welcomed the stinging chill against her clammy skin.

"Are you new?" A voice rang out from behind her, and she spun around to face the waitress who served her and 4 at the club. A white towel wrapped tightly around her and secured at her ample bosom. Her golden locks scraped back and pulled into a high ponytail.

"Kinda..." Joni replied, covering her breasts and turning away.

"...you're pretty." The woman spat back at her. In any other context this would have been a compliment, but the venom in her voice said she meant it as otherwise. Joni didn't reply, but closed her eyes and ran her soapy hands through her hair.

"Don't fucking ignore me bitch." She shouted now, moving closer.

"I saw you with the head at Kletka. Who the fuck are you, sipping cocktails at the bar!" She cackled cruelty and took a step closer. Joni caught sight of two more women standing at the doorway watching.

"Do you think you're better than me? What are you? A 2?..3? I'm a fucking 7." She said proudly.

"This place is going to eat you up little girl. If you think you can get ahead by fucking the boss...you picked the wrong one."

"You've got the wrong idea...I...didn't.." Joni stumbled over the words, her eyes scanning the doorway again. Joni's upbringing had taught her how to defend herself from bullies, better than most. Regardless, she was eager to avoid a fight, particularly as she stood naked and sudsy.

"You're a fucking fool...he won't save you. He'll kill you like he did the others. Haven't you heard the rumours?...you think you're fucking better than me?"

Joni wrung her hair out between her fingers before turning off the water.

"You've made a mistake...I'm not trying to..." She moved forwards to brush past the woman, but as she did, her hand shot up and grasped a handful of Joni's wet hair, dragging it towards the floor.

"BITCH!" She swore loudly into her ear, her talons pinching sharply into her scalp.

Joni took the woman's wrist in her hands and in one swift motion, twisted it free of her hair and pulled it sharply behind her back.

"I said leave me the fuck alone!" Joni shouted, hoping a guard would intervene now before the woman's friends decided to. They were already edging forwards nervously.

"YOU'RE DEAD BITCH" She spat as she fought desperately to free herself, clawing at Joni with her other hand. She felt the woman's nails rake across her chest and watched the blood trickle down. The watercolour streaks of red swirling on the tiles below.

As Joni had hoped, two guards burst through the door at that moment, shoving the onlookers away and wrenching the two apart roughly. As she was pulled out of the shower cubicle, a tall dark figure came into view at the door. The beautiful black women who had 'bought' Marnie at the auction. One of the heads. Her lips were glossy with the same claret shade as before, and her dark hair now braided and twisted into an elegant chignon at the nape of her neck.

"Take them both to one of the 'B' rooms on 8. I'll deal with them there."


12