All Comments on 'Birdcage Ch. 03'

by GreenandGolden

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to more chapters

Looking forward to more chapters. To answer your question - no one is interested in your personal choice of music

LunaScarletLunaScarletalmost 4 years ago
I wknder

If Joni's white Knight is 4,...The fact that he never spoke to her is very suspicious, and he's undeniably attracted to her.

LunaScarletLunaScarletalmost 4 years ago

I wonder if Joni's white Knight is 4,...The fact that he never spoke to her is very suspicious, and he's undeniably attracted to her.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 4 years ago
4

I also wondered if Joni’s white night is 4. I hope 4 picks her to be his personal toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Music maestro

I always enjoy listening to the author's inspired by Playlist.. it sets the tone and broadens the experience. And who knows you might just fall in love with the new beats and the throbbing desire a wicked baseline can produce.. making you yearn for things you never new you wanted... greenandgolden have you ever listened to two feet? Your Playlist suggest that you'll definitely find inspiration there...

Please keep on enthralling us ♡

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 3 years ago
Another good chapter

I pay attention to your music list, but as I'd have to keep reading. back to page 1 to see what the next song is, I haven't actually listened to any of it, though I do intend to try at some point. Maybe print out one big play list and arrange it in the order you have them.

Writing is still crisp and well edited. Interested in seeing where it goes next.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesalmost 2 years ago
More of the Same; and a Cat Fight

I didn’t take any notes for this chapter as it was just more of the same, bad boy magic (club scene), virgin orgasm show (second “customer” scene), and a nonsensical ending (cat fight). I don’t know what else to write about this? I guess, this chapter felt just as slow to read for me as for the author to write. Wonder why?

—AJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous