Birds and Bees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wore a skirt tonight for a reason, Ben. You may proceed with whatever you have planned."

Smiling, I eased myself back away from her. I picked up one of her legs, holding her foot in my hand, and lightly massaged all the way from her foot up to her upper thigh, stopping just short from her vagina. Then I guided her leg so that her foot was propped up on one of the dining chairs. I repeated the process on the other side. When I was done, Rhiannon's legs were spread apart perfectly for what I had planned.

I pushed her skirt up as far as I could. When her pussy came into view, I couldn't help but just stare at it for a while. Perfection was the word that came to mind. I wondered if she had shaved it just for me in anticipation of the night, or if it was just something she always did. I didn't really care either way. All I knew was that it was just as beautiful as the rest of her.

I lowered my face in between her legs, grabbing both of her thighs firmly with my hands. As soon as my tongue touched her, she jerked in shock. I looked up at her to make sure all was well. She just nodded at me and pushed my head back into position with her hand. My tongue easily parted her lips, and I went to work immediately pleasuring her clit. Her body writhed as my tongue swirled around and around, stopping only to every now and then apply brief, direct pressure. I took one of my hands and brought it up in front of my face. I took my middle finger and pushed it slowly into her vagina, never relenting with my tongue. My finger gradually moved further and further inside of her before going as far as it could reach. I curled it up, slowly and rhythmically pushing up against her.

She tasted even better than the honey. I felt like I could have continued for days, but to my surprise, she started to climax pretty quickly. I placed the broad side of my tongue flat and firmly against her clit and held my finger still inside of her, letting her work her own body to her orgasm.

"Oh shit, Ben. Oh god, oh god, yes!"

I felt her vagina pulse and watched as her whole body shook with pleasure, feeling a small amount of liquid squirt out onto my hand. Her movements slowed little by little until she lay completely still on the table. I carefully pulled my finger out of her and stood up, observing that her cheeks were bright red and her hair was slightly matted against her face.

"You okay, sweetie?" I asked softly.

She looked up at me and, with a quickness I didn't know she possessed, launched herself off the table and onto her knees in front of me. She struggled to undo my belt, and when I brought my hands down to help her she silently, but firmly, slapped them away.

Once my shorts were completely undone, she pushed them down to my ankles and allowed me a fraction of a second to kick them out of the way. Her hand went straight around my already erect penis, and she moved it back and forth, pointing it directly at her face. A little bit of pre-cum had already come out of me, providing plenty of moisture to help her hand glide smoothly along my shaft. I was almost ready to cum when, out of nowhere, Rhiannon took the whole jar of honey and pushed it directly onto my dick.

"Holy shit, Rhiannon!"

"Sorry," she said, not sounding sorry at all. Of course, she didn't need to be sorry, either, even though globs of honey had landed all over the floor.

"I just thought it would taste good, you know?" she said innocently. "Kind of a sweet/salty combination thing."

"You're so fucking sexy."

She forcefully pushed her mouth onto my cock, not wasting any time. I held her hair out of the way while she did all the work, hungrily pushing me into her mouth as deep as she possibly could. As much as I wanted the sensation to last for longer, I quickly felt the pressure of my orgasm building.

"Oh god, Rhiannon! I'm so close..."

She put her hands on my ass and pushed me in as hard and as far as she could, letting me know exactly where she wanted me to cum. I thrust myself inside of her mouth a few times, then exploded all over the back of her throat. I watched as she held her mouth firmly in place, gulping down every stream of cum that I shot into her mouth. When I she milked the last little bit of semen that she could out of me, she pulled her mouth off and started to catch her breath.

I gave her some space just for a little bit. Then, when it looked as though she had collected herself, I knelt down beside her, turned her face towards mine, and lightly kissed her lips. She smiled sweetly at me, and then stood up.

"I have never needed a shower in my life more than I do in this very moment," Rhiannon said to me. Just about her entire face glistened with sticky honey.

"Yeah, I could use one myself," I said.

"Wanna join me?"

"Yes, please!"

"When we're done, I'll get out here and clean the honey up the best that I can."

"Nah, I'll take care of it. You go get in the shower while I clean up. I'll join you in a bit."

After I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen, I jumped in the shower with Rhiannon. Between the long day we had both had, and the intensity of the night, we were both too tired to do anything else sexually. We just cleaned each other off and held each other a little under the hot water.

It went unspoken between us that Rhiannon was going to sleep in my bed that night. We crawled under the covers, curled up against each other, and zonked out immediately.

*

We woke very early the next morning. Rhiannon helped me load up my truck with as much produce and eggs as I could. She also insisted that I take more honey than I had planned on taking.

"It looks way more impressive if you have a lot of it. People are weirded out by a product if there is only like four of the thing for sale, and they are reluctant to buy. Trust me."

When we got to the farmer's market, I started setting up at my usual spot. It seemed like every thing I did, though, Rhiannon had a different idea for how it should look. It got to the point where I just shut my mouth and did whatever she told me to do.

"So what's your sales strategy, Ben?" she asked me right before the market opened.

"Uh...huh?"

"How do you make sales? How do you interact with your customer and talk to them about your product?"

"Wha...? I just stand here and let them grab what they want. Then I weigh it and tell them a price."

She looked at me like I was the most pathetic creature on Earth.

"Okay...why don't we try something new today. Just leave it to me."

And so I did leave it to her. She was fantastic. She talked to every single customer I had, and as many people that walked by that she had time for. She was assertive, but not in an obnoxious way. She had suggestions for recipes that they could try with certain vegetables, talked about the rich flavor of my free range eggs, and sold more honey in one day than I had the whole entire year. My stand was just about picked clean by the time we left.

"Holy fuck, Rhiannon!" I said to her as we sat in the truck getting ready to leave. "Look at all the money! You are so amazing...how did you do that?"

"Eh, I'm just charming I guess."

"I can't believe that just happened. We make such a great team! If only..."

I remembered that it was her last day with me before she needed to get back to the airport. I quietly put the truck in drive and took off down the road. Rhiannon took my hand and pulled it into her lap, holding onto it tightly as I drove.

"Take me into town," she said a few minutes later.

"Why?"

"I dunno, I feel like we earned ourselves a little break. You've worked hard all week, and I'm exhausted from talking all morning. I'd like to sit down at a table and have someone serve me lunch. You up for that?"

"Sure, sounds great."

We ate at Sherman's Grill, and it was very good. I had a simple soup and sandwich, and she had spaghetti with garlic bread and a side salad. Then we split a serving of blueberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

After lunch we walked around town for a bit, then found a nice shaded spot in the park and sat in the grass.

"I want you to have half the money we earned today," I said to her.

"What? Dude, I'm not taking half of your money.

"I wouldn't have earned anywhere close to that today if it weren't for you, though."

"I don't care, m'not taking half. Although I will gladly accept a small sales commission."

"Fair enough. Guess I'll need to take more honey this summer if you figure out a way to get that website you were talking about up and running."

"I plan on starting it as soon as I get home tomorrow."

Hearing her talking about leaving pained me a great deal. I tried my best not to show it, not wanting her to feel bad for something she couldn't help, but I knew she could read me like a book.

"I'm in love with you, Ben."

I looked over at her, watching her hair blow lightly in the breeze as she spoke.

"I'm sure you know that, of course, but I just wanted to say it. And I know you love me too. And I know you're very sad that I'm leaving. You're probably scared that I'll never come back, but that is NOT something you have to worry about. We will never lose this connection again."

She placed her hand on my leg, and I put my hand on top of hers.

"But...but can't you stay a little longer?"

"You have no idea how much I want that. But this ticket is already paid for, and I can't afford to buy another one later. Besides, I have just one more year of college left, and I really want to finish it. And if I'm going to finish it, I've gotta be in Los Angeles. And if I'm going to be in Los Angeles, I have to be able to pay rent. And if I wanna pay rent, I have to get back to my job. You understand that, right?"

"Of course I do. I don't mean to make you feel bad about leaving, and I don't want to mope. I'm just really going to miss you."

"Here," she said as she reached into her purse. "I bought you a present the other day when I went into town to pick up the pizza and beer."

She handed me a small box.

"A webcam?"

"Yep. I noticed that you don't have one, and that just won't do. We're going to need to see each other every day if I'm going to survive being apart from you. This particular model is pretty basic, so the picture probably won't be super sharp. Fortunately, though, you can rotate it any way that you want, making it easy to point it at all kinds of angles, if you catch my drift."

I definitely did catch her drift.

"I'm excited and terrified all at the same time," I said. "The idea of seeing myself on a webcam..."

"Well, we're not going to do sexy stuff ALL the time, mostly we'll just talk and look at each other's faces. We'll build up slowly to the other stuff, that'll be new and scary for me, too."

I leaned over to her and kissed her deeply.

"I love you, Rhiannon."

She patted my thigh and smiled knowingly.

"Of course you do," she said matter-of-factly. "Now let's get on back to the house so you can sex me up and whatnot."

"Really!?"

"Well, duh. I'm not going back to California without gettin' me some, first."

"Oh...well maybe I just won't put out, then."

She leaned forward and sensually traced her tongue from my neck all the way up to my ear.

"So we'll go now, then, yes?" I said as I scooped her into my arms and started walking swiftly towards my truck.

As excited as I was to make love to my sister, I gave her space when we got home so she could wash some of her clothes and pack her bags. She had to be up at three o'clock in the morning in order for her to catch an early flight out of Raleigh, and she wanted everything perfectly ready to go so she could just wake up, pee, and get in her car.

I took some time myself that evening to unpack my unsold produce and do a couple of outdoor chores while she packed. It was sunset by the time I got inside the house. Rhiannon's bags were packed and ready to go for the morning, sitting right beside the front door. Rhiannon was sitting on the couch with Beatrice, scratching her belly (Beatrice's belly, that is).

"Now Mommy's got to go away for a while," she said to in plain English to the swine, "but she'll be back to visit as soon as she can."

"'Mommy'?"

Rhiannon looked back at me and smiled. Then she got up, circled around the couch, and stood in front of me.

"Yes, I'm her mommy. And you know what that means, right?"

She stood within an inch of me and got on her tip-toes so she could whisper in my ear.

"That makes you Daddy. Is that okay with you...Daddy?"

"Oh, baby," I said to my sister. "That would be so incredibly hot...if we didn't already refer to our own father with that same name."

Rhiannon just shrugged that off.

"Eh, I think I like it anyway. I'll get you to change your mind about it one day. Maybe Daddy will need to spank me or something."

"You've converted me," I said truthfully.

"Awesome! But we'll save the spankings for another time. Here," she said, taking my hand in hers, "follow me."

She led me to my bedroom and shut the door. We both undressed ourselves wordlessly, then just stood apart for a bit and studied each other's bodies. I was thankful for the mental picture I was able to create of that moment, knowing that it would bring me comfort on some of those upcoming lonely nights.

We walked up to each other and started kissing. I pulled her naked body as tight up against mine as I could, letting my hands travel all up and down her back before finding a home cupping her ass. She reached her hand down to my erection and just held me, never letting her lips leave mine. I was able to guide one of my hands behind her as low as I could, just enough so that I could play with her pussy. From that angle, I could just barely get the tip of my finger inside of her, just enough so that I was able to bring my finger up to our mouths to share a taste of her.

She led me over to the chair in front of my computer and sat me down.

"F.Y.I.," she said, "I'm on birth control. Just...figured that might be of interest to you."

I gulped and watched as she lowered herself onto me. My dick was sitting fully upright, waiting impatiently. Rhiannon was able to position her vagina right on top of it so that they we lined up just right. She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked me dead in the eye as she slowly eased herself down. Before I knew it, her warmth had completely engulfed me.

I held onto her ass as she began to slowly rotate her hips on top of me. She moved her hips around for a while on me before picking herself off of me and sliding her wet pussy back down onto my cock. Her tits bounced invitingly in front of me, and I grabbed onto them and held tight as she leaned back and worked my dick in and out of her.

"You think you can cum with me, Benji?"

She was fucking me into a stupor, and I was having trouble speaking. I just nodded at her. I grabbed her hips and held on while she rode me faster and harder.

"Oh yes, baby!" she called out loudly. "Cum with me...cum inside your little sister!"

That immediately sent me over the edge. Still holding her hips, I pushed her firmly down on top if me with one final thrust and released a torrent of jizz inside of my sister's pussy. As I was cumming, she moaned loudly, pulled her body up closer to mine, and ground out her own orgasm, kissing me firmly as she came down from her climax.

I held her body tight up against mine, neither of us wanting to move a muscle. She ran her fingers lightly around the back of my head as she tried to catch her breath. Finally, I lifted us both out of the chair and artfully laid us both down in my bed simultaneously.

We didn't speak for a while, and before I knew it I felt myself slipping away into sleep.

"Don't get up with me in the morning," she whispered to me, slightly jarring me awake.

"Huh?" I replied groggily.

"Just stay in bed if you hear me get up in the morning. I'll be on a tight schedule as it is. Besides, we just had the perfect goodbye."

I wanted to protest, but decided it would kill the moment.

"Okay, baby," I replied simply.

No more words were spoken between us before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*

The sound of a car door shutting woke me up in the night. It was pitch dark in my room. I took my hand and felt around everywhere in my bed, but to my dismay, I was alone. The car started up outside and the light from the headlights shined into my room.

I leapt out of bed in a panic and charged through my house towards the front door. When I got to the door, I fumbled with the lock, losing a few precious seconds. I finally got the door open and I darted outside into my yard, just in time to see a pair of red brake lights disappearing around the corner and down the road.

Downtrodden, I slowly walked back towards my house. I felt strangely cold inside, although a lot of that may have been because I was completely naked.

When I got in my house, I went straight back into my room and flopped down on my bed. It was probably for the best that I didn't catch up to her, because really, what else was there to say? Like she said, we had already had our perfect goodbye. Regardless, everything was going to hurt like hell for a long time.

*

I slept much later than I normally did that morning. In my half-asleep state, my brain had tricked me into thinking that I was waking up holding Rhiannon in my arms. But that, of course, wasn't the case...

...or was it? As I slowly became cognizant, I realized that I was, in fact, spooning up against a very warm body. She had come back to me! She had come back, quietly crept into my room, and curled herself up against me. I ran my hand across her torso and pulled myself closer to her.

It was strange, though. Her belly seemed a little bigger, and she definitely seemed to have more body hair than I recalled. I opened my eyes to find myself spooned up against the back of Beatrice, who was fast asleep with her head on a pillow.

"Fuckin' swine," I muttered as I rolled my pathetic self out of bed.

I shuffled into the kitchen. I wasn't feeling remotely hungry, so I just turned on the coffee pot and walked over to look out the window above my kitchen sink. I looked out towards my chicken coop and noticed that, strangely, the door was open and the chickens were already walking around outside.

"Ah, damn," I exclaimed aloud. "I left the chicken coop open last night...I really hope a fox didn't get any chickens."

My eyes scanned across the rest of the yard before I turned towards the cabinet to fetch my coffee cup. A few seconds later, however, I returned to the sink to look at something that didn't fully register in my brain the first time I saw it.

I looked out towards the garden and saw a beautiful ass, clad in tight shorts, bent over and poking out above the tomato vines. I quickly rushed to the back door and shot out into the yard, running up to the garden and stopping just short of it.

Rhiannon barely looked up at me, and didn't stop working even for a second. I decided to play along.

"'Sup," I muttered coolly.

"Oh, hey," she said as she continued to pull weeds.

"Get an early start, then?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah, well someone had to. If you weren't out here in the next five minutes I was going to come in there and kick you out of bed. There's a lot of work to be done, Ben."

"Oh, really? A lot of work to be done? Tell me about all this work, Rhiannon."

"Well, the garden is full of weeds, that'll take all morning alone. The chickens need water, the garlic needs to be washed, and you really need to think about taking some more honey soon so we can restock our inventory. I'd like to make even more money this weekend at the farmer's market than we just did. We're going to need it if you're going to help me pay my rent back home. Just for the next couple of months, of course, until I go back for the new semester."