Birds and Bees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha...I don't know...what the hell are you talking about, Rhiannon?"

Finally, she stopped working and turned to face me.

"Look, I got all the way to the airport this morning and decided that I couldn't do it. This trip was way too short, and I need you right now. We were separated too long for me to only see you for a week and then turn around and leave. So I turned in my rental car and took a cab back here. Oh, and by the way, I paid the driver from that stash of money that you keep in the jar behind the pickled eggs. Sorry about that."

"Eh, don't worry about it. So...you're back for good, then?"

"If by 'for good' you mean until school starts back, then, yes."

I walked up to her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Wait," I said, finally letting her go, " what about your job?"

"Well, I did the math, and I think I can actually make more money here working with you for the summer. I'm also confident that I can do enough advertising for you when I get back home to increase your profits enough so that you can cover my living expenses for the next year until I can get back out here to you."

"You...you wanna come back and live with me after you graduate?"

"Well duh, Benji!"

"This...this is literally my favorite moment ever."

"I'm so glad to hear it! Actually, I think it might just get better for you..."

"How so?"

"Well, I was out here working this morning, and I found myself continuously looking out towards the chicken coop. Ben...I think I get it."

"Get...what?"

"Your fantasy! It calls to me, Ben. I really wanna do it with you in there. Today, now!"

I looked at her skeptically.

"Are you fucking with me?" I asked.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me down into a long, deep kiss.

"Nope, I'm dead serious. I have to go inside and use the bathroom real quick. You go on out to the coop and get yourself ready. I want you at full mast when I get out there."

"Fuck yeah!" I yelled as I excitedly ran across the yard.

When I got to the coop, however, I found a handwritten note hanging from a piece of tape at the top of the doorway.

"You sick fucker!" it said. "I KNEW you were being serious about this! Now, get your perverted ass in the house and get in the shower with me. Shame on you, Ben..."

I tromped back across the yard and into my house. I heard the shower running as soon as I got near the bathroom, and went right in and yanked back the shower curtain.

As soon as she saw my angry face, Rhiannon burst into a fit of laughter. I stood and waited for nearly two minutes before she finally calmed down long enough for me to speak.

"That was mean," I said, a slight heat to my voice.

"Aw, Benji, I know it was! I feel really bad about it, actually. So why don't you hop in here with me so I can apologize properly."

A rush of blood went straight to my dick, and it quickly started to become erect.

"Well, guess I can't stay mad forever," I said as I ripped off my clothing and jumped in the shower with her.

We made out under the stream of hot water for a while before I pinned her back up against the wall of the shower. She picked her leg up and rested it on a ledge beside us, giving me clearance to have my way with her. I fingered her clit for a bit before fully inserting two of my fingers completely inside of her.

"Fuck me against this wall, Ben," she moaned out as I worked my fingers vigorously inside of her.

I obliged and positioned myself in front of her. I hooked my arm under her leg that was already propped up and raised it up even higher. It actually wasn't super easy getting myself in the right place to fuck her properly, but I managed to do a decent job. My dick pushed up as far into her as it could go, and I moved my body around as best as I could in the tight space of the shower, slamming into her harder and harder with each thrust.

"That's it, baby," she said to me, "fuck your sister as hard as you can. I can take it."

That spurred me on even more, and I grabbed her other leg and held her upright against me. My hands now holding her up by her ass, I slammed her against the shower and pounded her pussy over and over while she screamed out in ecstasy.

"Wait a second, baby, put me down real quick," she said to me. I sadly did as she asked, not sure what I had done wrong.

"Don't worry," she assured me as she knelt down in front of me, "I just wanna feel it all over my face. Is that okay? Can you cum on my face for me?"

"God, yes," I replied.

She hungrily engulfed my cock with her mouth and moved her head back and forth at a rapid rate. I maneuvered her back towards the side of the shower again and pushed her head against the shower wall, using my hand as a cushion so as to not hurt her head. I slammed my cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her even harder than I was when it was her pussy. She eagerly took all of me inside of her over and over, each thrust pushing all the way back against her throat.

Just before I came, I pulled completely out of her mouth and pointed myself at her face. She immediately saw what was happening and took a hold of my dick, pointing it straight at her left cheek. A generous amount of semen shot out of me, and a long line of it covered her cheek. She pointed my cock all over different parts of her face as my load continued to shoot out of me little by little, covering her lips, nose, cheeks, and eyebrows. When I was finally done cumming, she put her mouth on my tip and sucked hard, just in case there was anything left.

"How do I look?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Don't ever wash it off, please," I responded.

"That good, huh? Well don't worry, there will be plenty more chances for you to add more coats."

She cleaned herself off and we got out of the shower and dried off.

"Come lay with me," she said, leading me into my bedroom. "I'm so tired!"

"Okay...but what about all that work that had to be done?"

"Sleep now, work later."

We laid in bed naked and cuddled. As we lay there, we heard hooves walking along the hallway. We saw in the doorway as Beatrice slowly walked by, Emma Jean riding on her back.

"I'm naked in bed with my sister, and my pet pig just walked by my room carrying my pet chicken on her back. Rhiannon, could we be more of a hillbilly stereotype right now?"

We shared a laugh, and when we were done, cuddled up even closer.

"I wanna marry you, Rhiannon," I said. It was something that I had been thinking about since we first kissed, and it felt good to say it out loud.

"Is that a proposal, Ben? Because if so, you need to go back to the drawing board on that one."

"No, not a proposal, just a statement. I just wanted you to be aware of my thoughts."

"Got it. Not sure how that would work, though. Have you looked into the legality of it?"

"Nope."

"Cool. Well, it would be nice to be married before we have children, that's for sure."

"Uh...children?"

"Yes Ben, children. I think three would be nice, but I'm open to more."

I was quiet for a while, and carefully weighed my next words.

"Um, Rhiannon? You know...there could be some complications, you know, with the whole child thing."

"Yeah, I'm aware. But we're half siblings, so...wouldn't that be safer?"

"Could be. We'll just need to do some research and make sure it's worth the risk. It might be better to do one of those things where they take some other woman's eggs and some dude's sperm and stir them up inside of you or whatever."

"Oh, is that how that's done? They stick a long spoon inside of my vagina and stir the egg and sperm up like chocolate milk?"

I thought it over briefly.

"Yep, pretty sure that's how that works."

"Dummy. Tell you what, we'll just cross that bridge when we get to it. Sound good?"

"Deal."

We didn't do any more work that day. Well, no farm work, that is. Not unless you count shooing the chicken and the pig out of the bedroom so we could fool around some more as 'farm work', that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some years later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rhiannon, you were right, coming to the Raleigh farmer's market was a great idea."

"Of course it was a great idea," she replied. "I thought of it, didn't I?"

"Whatever. How much money have we made today?"

"I dunno, but this wad feels thicker than it ever has before."

"Hehe," I laughed childishly.

"Oh, shut up! This wad of cash I mean, pervert!"

"So I guess we can start packing up then?"

"Sounds good."

As she turned away from me, I very quickly and discreetly slapped her hard on her ass. She turned around and stared me down with a crazed look.

"Uh-oh," she said, "you shouldn't have done that, Ben."

"I shouldn't have?"

"You know how horny this pregnancy has made me, especially during this fifth month. You do something like that to me, you better be ready to finish the job."

"But...all I did was slap your butt!"

"Don't care."

She looked around for a bit, then lowered herself to the ground below us.

"Now get down here and fuck me, Ben."

"Oh my god, Rhiannon! We can't do that here!"

"Oh please, stop being a weenie. The ways the boxes and stands are positioned all around us, nobody will be able to see a thing. Besides, just about everyone has cleared out of here for the day, anyway."

"Um, I don't Rhiannon."

She turned her self over so that she was on all fours and stuck her butt out towards me.

"I'm not asking, Ben. Get down here now or I'm going to fuck you while we drive home! And I'm not so sure I can fit between you and the steering wheel anymore, but I'll sure as hell try."

I took a deep breath and lowered myself down.

"Well, if I have to, then I have to!"

I peeled her stretchy pants off of her butt and lowered them down as much as I could.

"You need me to build you up a little first, baby?" I asked.

"You slapped my ass, didn't you? These days that's enough for me. I've been dripping wet all day. Just fuck me as hard and as fast as you can."

"Yes, dear!"

I opened the zipper on my shorts and wrangled my dick through the opening. With ease I inserted my cock into Rhiannon's pussy.

"Shit, girl, this feels so good!"

"Shh, don't be loud, I don't want to get banned from here. Money's too good."

I leaned over the back of her and propped myself across her back while holding onto her pregnant belly from underneath. I knew from lots of experience lately exact how she liked her pregnant sex: hard, quick, quiet, and from behind. Every man's dream, right?

I pushed in and out of her with even thrusts. I loved being able to watch my glistening cock as it slid in and out of her. Really added to the experience.

In no time at all, I felt the pressure of a huge orgasm building inside of me. Thrust by thrust, I emptied my load inside of my sister. When I was done, I pulled out and watched, as I always did, as my cum slowly oozed out of her and trickled down the inside of her legs.

"Hello?" I heard a frail old voice call out.

Rhiannon looked back at me in a panic. Luckily, the boxes were stacked high enough to where there was no chance anyone could see us, but it was still a tense moment. I quickly pushed myself back into my shorts, grabbed a nearby crate of onions, and stood up with a smile on my face.

"Oh, hello!" I said to the elderly woman. "What can I do for you, today?"

"Well, I was looking at your honey here, it looks really good."

"Why thank you! It's from the eastern part of the state, so those bees probably would have made it using pollen from clover flowers or cotton flowers."

"How nice. And such a cute little label, too! Is that..is that you?"

I held up one of the jars of honey and looked at it with the lady. There was a picture of me holding a honey comb up beside my face, grinning like an idiot and giving a thumbs up.

"Um, yeah, that's me. My wife helped me make the label, although she didn't tell me what she was planning on doing when she took that picture. I thought it looked a little corny, but-OW!"

Rhiannon had pinched my leg really hard from below.

"You okay, dear?" the kind lady asked.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Back spasm."

"You need to be careful lifting those crates like I just saw you do a moment ago."

"Duly noted, thanks."

"Anyway, I'll take ten jars of your honey please. I like to hand them out as gifts to my friends in my quilting club."

"Oh, well that's so nice!"

"And I'll take a pound of onions, two pounds of tomatoes, and a bulb of garlic. I think I'll make a soup later."

"Sounds delicious!"

I helped the lady gather her things and sent her on her way. When she was gone, I signaled to Rhiannon that she could stand up again.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I'm good."

I watched her closely as she laid her hand on her belly.

"I love you so much," I said to her.

"I love you, too."

"And I really can't wait to meet our little Emma Jean," I said as I patted her stomach.

"Okay, you need to get the fuck over that little fantasy of your quick."

We stood there a little while longer while the last of the customers walked around the market.

"Hey, Rhiannon?"

"Yeah?"

"You think we would have ever gotten together in the first place if we hadn't been separated for ten years?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know...seems like the distance and the time apart kind of put our relationship on a different path. Maybe we just would have been regular siblings if we had stayed together throughout the rest of our childhood."

Rhiannon appeared to think it over for a bit.

"Nope."

"Nope?"

"Nope. We were never just 'regular siblings', Ben. This was our destiny."

"You really think so?"

"Absolutely."