Birds of Prey

Story Info
Finding love in WW1 Europe.
2.8k words
4.28
4.7k
6
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 08.26.22

2.8 K words

December 1917, early morning at a small airfield in northern France. The wind was razor-sharp, the air filled with swirling miniscule ice crystals; a snow storm was imminent. I chugged a cup of steaming coffee, threw on my heaviest jacket and scarf, then stepped outside, pacing on the frozen ground to await the return of the dawn patrol, if indeed any of them did return. It was rumored that a rookie pilot's lifespan here was twenty minutes after takeoff. An exaggeration, but probably halfway true if your squadron was intercepted by a Jasta. Having arrived from the states just three days ago, I joined the Lafayette Flying Corps and had yet to fly my first combat mission, but I would soon enough get my chance.

I scanned the eastern sky, listening for the sound of rotary engines. Thirty minutes passed. Nothing. The wind kicked up, my teeth began to chatter. I was about to go back in for another coffee when I heard the distant drone of Nieuports, coming in low. I counted them as they circled the field, one, two, three, four, five...two did not return.

At breakfast, all were somber as the drinking mugs of those who had not returned, Jacque and Marc, were placed on the memorial shelf. We drank a toast to our departed friends. I hesitated to ask what had sadly transpired, but I wanted to know, I had to know.

Captain Renaud took a long drag of coffee then elucidated, "We completed our patrol encountering no enemy, and had just turned west to return to base. As usual, we never saw or heard the Boche coming. They pounced on us from above and behind, riddling us to pieces from altitude. Marc was hit first, he trailed black smoke and spiraled in. One of them got on Jacque's tail and shot his rudder and elevators to splinters. I saw him jump but his chute failed to open. There was a wild melee, planes buzzing around like fireflies, a miracle that we didn't shoot each other down! Finally they must have been low on petrol, because they broke off abruptly and headed across German lines."

"How many Boche were there?" I asked.

"More woe to us, five of them, against our seven. They raised such hell that it seemed like fifty! I managed to get on one's tail and got off a few rounds, but couldn't keep him in my sights. He used evasive moves that I have never seen," Renaud said. "It was like shooting at a ghost, or trying to catch your own shadow."

"Flying Circus, triplanes?" I said.

"Triplanes yes, but Circus I think not. Their planes were painted in drab green and gray, except the one I chased was blue with a checkered pattern on the top wing, red, white, black. God forgive me for saying so, but what fighters they are!"

We finished our breakfast of coffee and cereal in relative silence, then retired to our bunks. Orders would be posted and sounded at noon. A heavy snowfall had begun, which would possibly cancel further flights today. I had another coffee, polished my boots, stoked the fire, then tried to get some sleep.

My sleep was tortured, at best. I was dreading my first combat experience, still I was looking forward to it. I wondered how well I would handle the situation. I avoided thoughts of dying; that was up to God. Above all else I wanted to fight this war with honor, and chivalry, and even with mercy where warranted. I dreamt of home, and of seeing Iowa again, and Kelly and Keely Schulz, the sweetest girls I have ever known. They lived on the farm adjacent to ours. They were twins, not identical, but very beautiful, blond, green eyed, faces like angels. They were rarely seen apart, doing everything together. We met in high school and at once became fast friends. Of course I soon pressed to be more than just friends but they were adamant: "None of that, Billy Jones, until you're nineteen, and we'll be eighteen, and then only if you're a really good boy," they teased.

I remember that long-awaited day like it was yesterday: mom baked a big chocolate cake, and the girls came to our house for the little birthday party. "Happy nineteenth!" they smiled together, handing me their presents. Kelly gave me a nice sweater, and Keely a nice pair of blue jeans. After supper and cake, I borrowed dad's pickup truck so we could catch a movie in town. As I began to turn right onto the main road, Kelly said, "No, hon, make a left and go to our place, to pick up some blankets. It's supposed to get chilly later." It was after sundown, and the movie would be starting soon. We picked up three blankets and as I began to head for town, Kelly said, "No, the other way, screw the goddamn movie, we have a better idea!" They were both giggling.

Surprised, I said, "Jeez, I never heard you girls talk like that! You wanna tell me what's going on? And what's with the blankets, the heater's working."

"Just drive, there's a nice place to park in the woods up ahead."

We parked under trees behind thick brush, completely hidden from the road. "Now what?" I said.

Keely, sitting next to me, unbuckled my belt, unzipped me, and slid her hand down my pants, cupping my scrotum, gently stroking and quickly bringing my shaft to hardness. "This is what," she smiled,"We're gonna give you the rest of your birthday presents, if you're UP for it!"

"Oh, uh, yeah, I think so," I stammered, "Aaaaaaaaah!" as I ejaculated a huge load of hot cum all over her hand.

"Kelly, Billy says he's up for it, looky what he just gave me!" Keely giggled, holding up her cum-coated hand, licking it.

"Mmm, gimme some of that," Kelly said as she slipped off her blouse, her sweet breasts coming into view. She had already slipped off her skirt and panties and was now completely naked except for sandals. She took a big slurp of cum, then took two blankets and spread them on the pickup bed, stretched out on the blankets and masturbated, waiting for us.

Keely kissed my cheek and nuzzled my neck, "You tell me now, did it feel good in your cock, honey? We never fucked a man before and we want to make sure we're doing it right."

"Feel good? I can't even describe it! Oh, Keely, I never expected this. You girls are so beautiful. But I didn't bring any condoms, I didn't know--"

"Don't worry about that, we're carefully watching our calendar. We want to feel your cock sliding in and out of us, not rubber. Now, help me slip off my clothes."

Then she helped me out of my shirt and shucked down my pants. My cock was still hard, my bloated scrotum felt as big as a basketball. Keely laid back on the seat and opened her legs. I went down on her soft golden bush, and she was delicious. I opened her sweet nether lips, then licked her clitoris and pussy like a starving animal until her breathing was fast, then she spasmed and shuddered with a violent orgasm, "Yeeea! Aaaah! Eeeeeeeah!" I moved up on her and mouthed her sweet breasts and nipples, then fell on her and she guided me into place. I pushed deep, deep into the syrupy warmth of her thermal pudding. She yelped, "Yowwch!" as I felt the tearing of her hymen. I felt something warm, I looked down and my cock was bloody.

"I'm hurting you Keely! Do you want me to stop?" I said.

"You stop and I'll tear your balls off, motherfucker!" she snapped.

I kept stroking in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster and faster. "Uhh! That's it Billy, fuck me deep and hard and fast! Ooooh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh! Omigod, I'm cumming again! Aaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaagh! Yaaaaaaaa!" Her legs locked on me as she shook and trembled through another powerful orgasm.

I ejaculated a huge gush, it felt like a quart, deep in her vagina. I came so hard I actually blanked out for a minute, "Ummm! Aaaaaaaaaaah!" When I came to, we were both drenched in sweat, the cum and blood dribbling out of her sweet pussy. Then we giggled about all our twisting and shouting.

Kelly peeked through the cab's rear window, "The truck stopped shaking so I figured you guys were done fucking. C'mon lovebirds, get your asses back here, a virgin here needs her fruit split, and bring the other blanket!" Keely and I joined Kelly on the pickup bed. Kelly had thought ahead; wrapped in the third blanket was a canteen of water, washcloths, and soap. Keely and I spruced up, then they told me to lie on my back. They pulled my pants clear off, and my cock sprang straight up.

"Damn, Billy, your dick looks like it's ready to burst! And your ball sack looks like a big ripe tomato!" Kelly smiled. "You just spilled your balls into Keely not ten minutes ago, and already you're set to go again?"

"Sure. What's next?" I smiled.

"Well, we saw a sex book picture with two women and a man. One woman was on top of the guy in sixty-nine position, and the other was sitting on him with his cock up her ass. You wanna try something like that?" Kelly said.

"Sounds delicious!"

"Okay, but I think we should suck your cock first, not to squirt it, just to make sure it's good and hard," Keely suggested.

A minute later, Keely lay on top of me, her sweet pussy in my face. Her tender body was hot as a firecracker, her soft breasts and hard nipples pressing down on me as I kneaded her dreamy tushy cheeks. Kelly got down between my legs and took my cock in her mouth and slowly bobbed it for a few minutes, then Keely took a turn sucking me while Kelly licked and played with my balls. While they were busy with my junk, I licked Keely's vulva and clitoris, then swirled my tongue in her vagina as deep as I could. My juice was tingling, and before I could warn her I spewed a big wad of cum into Keely's mouth and I heard her gulp as she swallowed it.

I said, "Sorry, sweetie, I didn't mean to cum in--"

Keely just laughed it off, "It's okay hon, it's the business we're in!"

Kelly had waited long enough and she was more than ready to be penetrated. She moved up on me, straddling my hips. Keely held my cock so it pointed straight up, and Kelly slowly lowered her vulva onto it. She stopped and grimaced as the cockhead pressed on her hymen.

"I know this hurts, wanna stop?" I said.

"HELL NO! I have had enough of this innocent virgin bullshit!"

With that, she sat down brusquely, taking my cock balls deep, screaming as her hymen tore, "UHHHH!" She bled a lot more than Keely did.

"Pull it out if it hurts, hon," Keely said.

"Yes, I'll pull it out, and you help me fuck it up my ass, where I really want it!" Kelly snarled. She raised up on her knees and Keely held my cock up again. She sat back down slowly, this time the cock going into her rectum. She yelped again in pain, "Eeeyow!" but pushed down slowly until the cock was balls deep in her ass, then she moaned her content, "Aaaaaaaaah!" She slowly pumped my cock with her ass for a few minutes then leaned back presenting her vulva to Keely. Keely went down on her, licking her vulva then swirling her bloated clitoris until Kelly orgasmed violently, "Yaaaaaa! I'm cumming! Uhh, uhh, auuuuuuuugh! Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Billy, I feel your hot cum shooting up my ass! I love it!"

Kelly's tush felt so warm and snug and wonderful, I couldn't hold back, ejaculateing so hard I almost passed out, "Aaaaaaaah! Unnnnnnngh!"

We all conked out for a while, exhausted. When I awoke, Kelly was on her back, Keely was on top of her, and they were tongue-fucking each other. "Hey Billy, if you're not busy, I sure would like a shot of your hot cream up my ass too, if you wouldn't mind?" Keely giggled.

"Come here hon, and I'll help you grease it in," Kelly said. I spruced up, walked on my knees and straddled Kelly's head.

"Let me suck you a little first, then a dip into Keely's pussy to get you slippery, then we'll get you into her ass, okay hon?" Kelly smiled.

My cock was soft, but once in Kelly's sweet warm mouth it was hard in a matter of seconds. She bobbed it for about five minutes, then pulled it out and pushed the cockhead into Keely's pussy. "Now just a few strokes in her cunt to grease it, nice and slow so you don't cum," Kelly said.

I pushed into Keely's pussy gently, then fucked her slowly for a dozen strokes. Kelly then pulled out my copiously wetted cock, and I spread Keely's sweet tush cheeks while Kelly worked my cockhead into Keely's rectum. Keely gave a little whimper of pain, "Unhh!" After the mushroom head was past her sphincter, the rest of my cock went in easily, and being in her warm sweet tender ass was heaven! I thrust in and out slowly, Kelly alternately licked and mouthed my balls and played with Keely's clitoris, and Keely licked Kelly's pussy. The girls were evidently enjoying it, trembling and shuddering through frequent orgasms. We went on like this a long time, until finally I couldn't hold it any longer, and ejaculated a huge white-hot load deep in Keely's lovely ass, moaning my relief, "Aaaah, aah, aah, unnnnngh!"

I pulled out and lay on my back, resting, exhausted, my cock and balls a wet sloppy mess. The girls spruced me up, then each took a couple sucks, draining my cock of any residual cum. We huddled under a blanket, reveling in each other's cozy warmth, gazing up at the stars.

"Thank you, for the sweetest and most wonderful birthday I have ever had. I love you both," I said softly.

"We love you too," Kelly smiled, "And thank you, liebchen, for delivering us from innocence!" They giggled.

**********

I woke up to the blaring of the alert klaxon, and confusion. Everyone in the barracks was putting on boots and a heavy jacket and running outside. I glanced at the order board, no orders were posted.

"What is happening?" I asked Rolf.

"A German plane has been spotted, approaching the field now!"

I joined the others outside in the raging blizzard. Indeed, a single German triplane was coming in low, from the east. Some of the men had rifles and were taking aim.

"HALT! HOLD YOUR FIRE! It is flying flags of truce!" Captain Renaud shouted.

The plane, flying three white cloths on wingtips and tail, passed low over the field, then over the barracks, and dropped a small cardboard box that drifted down on a tiny parachute. The plane dipped its wings, turned back to the east and climbed into the darkening sky.

The box was given to Captain Renaud. He opened it to find a brief letter, written in English cursive. He read it aloud, "You will be wanting to know that your comrade, Marc, landed his plane, but was badly burned. He was taken by our infantry to our field hospital where his wounds are being treated. We are sadly compelled to be enemies, but still we remain mensch. Good fortune to you. -Helga"

Captain Renaud raised his eyebrows, "Mon Dieu, Boche women are now fighting in this stupid war? And that plane looked like the one I attacked this morning!"

"It's a good sign, Captain. At least the spirit of compassion and mercy still lives," I said.

"Oui, one would hope. Perhaps it is the spirit of Christmas. Eh, at least Marc survived. I think that calls for a drink! Join me, Jones, for a glass of vino. Oh, I will be leading the morning patrol, and you are cordially invited to join Scotty, Rolf, and me, assuming this blizzard abates," Renaud smiled.

"Yes sir, and merci." A gracious invitation, I thought. I slept very lightly that night. I prayed. I thought of Kelly and Keely, and wondered about Helga, was she beautiful? If we met in combat, I would have no choice but to attack her, but would I, could I attack a woman? Or perhaps she would vanquish me, then I would solve the great mystery...

Dawn. The storm had abated. Our Nieuports having warmed up, the four of us taxied down the narrow field, and lifted slowly into the eastern sky...

TO BE CONTINUED

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers