Cold Water

Story Info
Two couples must shower quickly before hot water is gone.
2k words
4.38
35.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COLD WATER

My wife Barbara and I were at a resort in the mountains. We were sharing a suite with two bedrooms and a common bath with our good friends Jody and Carl.

Upon returning to the lodge from a long day of hiking and canoeing, the manager told us that the hot water heater in the lodge had broken and was taking a long time to make hot water. There would probably be enough in the hot water tank for one shower and then it would take an hour or more to heat more water. They hoped to have it fixed by the next morning. The four of us were sweaty and dirty and badly needed a shower before dinner.

As we returned to their suite, we discussed how we would be able to get clean with only limited hot water. Taking cold showers did not appeal to us, particularly since it was getting to be chilly outside. We talked about drawing lots and about one couple showering together while the other would not be able to shower. Carl suggested that the two wives shower together while we watched. There were a number of other suggestive comments. The logical conclusion, which seemed to match the playful tone of the conversation, as proposed by Jody, was that we all shower together. We'd been friends for a long time and were comfortable with each other, but had never seen each other naked before. We had flirted between us and Carl mentioned that he and I had seen each other's wife in very brief bikinis. A couple of times, braless Barb bent over in front of Carl and let him see down her shirt. Jody had sat next to me, noticed me admiring her legs and spread her legs to let me see up to her crotch.

The women said Carl and I would have to avert their eyes when we got in the shower, but that didn't seem realistic. After sitting in our sweaty clothes for a bit, we agreed that the four of us would shower together and do it very quickly. We were giggling at the naughty idea as we went ahead with it.

Barbara and I got in the shower and got the hot water going. Jody and Carl stepped in quickly. Each of us got a good look at the naked body of the other spouse. We were a bit embarrassed, but soon were laughing and Carl and I couldn't help but begin to get an erection. We quickly began to soap up under the hot water. Carl had the soap and soaped up his wife and then just went and did the same to my wife Barbara. Doing so, he rubbed his hands and the soap over my wife's naked breasts and her ass. Carl handed the soap to me, so I soaped up Jody again. I rubbed the soap over her tits and soaped up her pussy before handing her the soap. Jody took the soap and kissed me with her tongue while she soaped up my chest and back and finished by soaping up my now-hard cock. She gave the soap to Barbara, who used it on Carl's hard cock. We were engaged with the opposite spouse with our hands roaming freely over one another. Things had escalated fast.

Barbara and Carl looked at each other and began to kiss as they took turns with using the soap on the other's genitals. Jody got involved too as she soaped up Barb's breasts. The hot water began to disappear and quickly turned ice cold. We quickly rinsed off but were shivering. The cold water caused Carl's and my prick to shrivel up some and the ladies' nipples became very hard and jutted out. Seeing their pretty tits revived my cock as we began to dry off.

We each got a towel and began to dry ourselves and others. Carl was drying Barb and when Barb bent over to dry her feet, Carl moved in behind her, rubbing the towel on her exposed pussy, with his cock just few inches away. He rubbed his hard cock on my wife's ass, then Jody said "Do it. Fuck her Carl". Carl slid his long prick into my wife as she gasped. She straightened up enough to put her hands on the shower bench. She was bent over at the waist as our friend rammed his cock into her. I was stunned and said nothing as I watched another man fuck my wife. She was enjoying it. Jody took my attention away from Carl and my wife. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and played with my prick. She led my cock over toward Barb and my wife began to suck my cock while Jody and I tangled our tongues together.

Now I found myself with Jody as we helped each other dry off with our towels. Carl and Barb were in the shower stall continuing to fuck. I rubbed the towel over Jody's bare back. I stood behind her and dried between her legs. She turned and made a point of drying off my cock and balls. We were all very cold, with goose-bumps adding to the beauty of Jody's titties.

Jody said, "Let's get warm." As she ran and got into the bed and crawled under the covers. I joined her, thinking that the other two would join us as well. Carl and Barb went for the other bedroom instead, so we were now in bed with the opposite spouse, naked and hugging each other to get warm. It didn't take long for Jody and I to kiss and I found myself lying on top of her, between her legs which wrapped around me. We were getting warm, for sure. In fact, we were getting hot. My hard cock was rubbing on Jody's stomach. We moved so that her pussy was rubbing my stomach. It was an easy move to slide up a bit and put my cock on her damp vagina. As I rubbed my cock against her, she bent her hips to give me a straight shot and my cock slid up into her. She gasped and we looked into each other's eyes to see what was next. She kissed me with her tongue going into mine and I slid my cock all the way inside her. She felt really good and was doing something to massage my cock and pull the cum out of it. It shot my semen up inside her and collapsed. She had come along with me. I kissed her as she fell asleep.

After a few minutes laying with Jody and admiring her beautiful tits and her nice ass, I got up to take a piss. As I came out of the bathroom, I looked into the other bedroom where I my wife and Carl had been "getting each other warm". What I saw is something I will always remember. Barb was on top of Carl. She was straddling his head and moving her pelvis over his face, while she sucked on his cock. She looked at me as she continued to lick Carl's prick. She lewdly licked him and then took him deep in her throat while she kept her eyes focused on me. I was naked and began to rub my cock as I watched her. She motioned for me to come closer and when I got next to her, she reached out and took my cock in her mouth while she continued to stroke Carl's dick. She sucked me for a bit and then went back to Carl. She didn't say anything, but kept her gaze on me. I got as hard as I've ever been watching her and she knew what she was doing to me.

Barb then moved forward and put her cunt over Carl's prick. I could see cum dripping out of my wife's snatch as she began to rub herself on Carl's cock. She reached into her cunt and got some cum on her fingers and put her fingers in her mouth. She pulled me close and kissed me with her open mouth, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I could taste the cum as she swirled her tongue around and pulled on my cock. It was the dirtiest, hottest thing I ever see her do and she was writhing as she came on Carl's prick. She was fucking my mouth with her tongue as she fucked Carl with her cunt.

I heard a noise behind me as Jody came into the room. She walked up behind me and pressed her naked body against mine. She rubbed her pussy over my ass and reached around to grab my cock. Two women were playing with my cock at the same time. I couldn't help myself; I shot another load of cum onto the hands of the two wives. My wife put her lips on my cock and began to lick up the white liquid. She was joined my Jody, who sucked my cock into her mouth and milked the last of my load into her mouth.

Jody then bent down and put her face into where Barb and Carl were joined. She pulled Carl's cock out of my wife's cunt and sucked it. Then she licked Barb's cunt, tasting her husband on another woman. She put Carl's cock back into Barb and continued to alternate between watching them fuck and licking one then the other. It was three-way sex, with Jody's mouth joining her husband's cock and my wife's cunt.

Jody's ass was sticking up in front of me. My cock revived at the sight and I slid into Jody's slick pussy. She was wet with her and my juices and it was a very different sensation, fucking a slick, cum-filled cunt. As I pumped away, Jody reached back and took my cock. She pulled it out of her cunt and aimed it at her ass. I knew what she wanted. She had the prettiest little rosebud of and asshole sticking up for me to take. I put my sloppy cock at the tight little hole and began to push. As I moved in past her sphincter, it squeezed around me. I pushed in farther and Jody pushed back. I began to fuck her ass with full strokes. I would pull out and reenter her, an amazing sensation. Soon, she was screaming as I did her ass and she licked her husband's cock and my wife's cunt as my wife fucked her husband right before her eyes.

Carl shot a load of cum into my wife's open cunt. Jody licked his cock and then licked up the cum as it dripped out of my wife's spasming cunt. Barb added her juices to Carl's cum and drenched Jody's face. I came in her tight ass. I'd never come three times in such a short interval, but I'd never experienced anything like this. Barb rolled off of Carl and got up. She went to the bathroom to pee. When she came out, I took her and went into the other room. We got into bed, naked, having been thoroughly fucked and sucked by our friends. We held each other tight. I put my semi-hard and worn-out prick into her sore pussy and we fell asleep.

The next morning at breakfast, we were all exhausted. I looked at Barb and made some comment about her being a bad girl as we laughed. She looked at me and said, "Well, you. My darling husband, who is supposed to protect me, stood there and played with your cock while you watched another man stick his cock in me and fuck me. You enjoyed it, you pervert. Then, I watched you stick your cock up my best friend's ass while I was being fucked again." I didn't say anything, but she noticed that my cock was getting hard again. Barb asked me, "Who do you want, me or Jody." "You" I said and we hustled back into the bedroom, while Carl and Jody did the same.