Birds of Prey Pt. 04

Story Info
Das Wiedersehen.
7.5k words
4.7
2.2k
2
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers

by NICHOLX, 6/8/23

7.5 K words

Two Pfalz biplanes approached from ten o'clock high, spandaus blazing, riddling my fuselage and elevators. I rolled right and reduced power, dropping quickly while Scotty pulled into a steep climb, then flipped. As the Boche passed over me, Scotty dived and fired a salvo from above, killing one pilot. The other Boche banked right, a mistake, and I was able to get on his tail. I fired my Lewis, spending half the clip. He trailed smoke, inverted, then burned. He jumped but his chute was aflame. My stomach turned.I wanted to knock them down, but I had no wish to kill anyone.

Scotty and I paired and joined the ongoing dogfight, and it was already winding down. We were lucky today: the Boche lost three and we had no losses. They regrouped unexpectedly and rocked wings indicating they were disengaging. Perhaps they had just had enough for one day, or were low on petrol, or both. Their lead plane, a red Eindecker, came close alongside me. and I knew then why they had disengaged. The pilot saluted, and as I returned the salute I was surprised that it was Horst! He smiled and nodded, then led his flight eastward. I thought: I want to live, but if ever Horst and I cross swords, then just take me, Lord, for I would rather die than kill such a fine man. I once thought of myself as a soldier whose duty was to vanquish the enemy, to kill without remorse, without a second thought. But strangely I find myself liking them, even...admiring them.

God help me, if I am to survive I cannot let myself think like this. Nothing is clear to me anymore, except the thought of her. I pressed Helga's medal to my chest so hard that it broke the skin. I would give anything right now for a touch of her hand, a breath of her hair, a kiss of her mouth.

Our flight continued southeast in a V formation for a few miles, then turned back to base, with no further sighting of the enemy, landing in mid morning.

Another delicious aroma awaited us as we entered the barrack. I yelled "What's for lunch, Cookie?"

"Chicken gumbo, from yesterday's chicken, over french bread. It'll be ready at twelve hundred. Coffee is hot."

We sat sipping coffee laced with brandy. "So Captain, what is our agenda?" I said.

"The general order from above is to reconnoiter twice daily, and to engage in combat only if attacked. It seems that hostilities are being reduced all along the front, thank Christ. Orders will be posted for one morning patrol and one in mid afternoon, so that each man will fly only once each day," Renaud said.

Cookie had spiked the gumbo with red wine, and it was delicious, especially with a nice cold German beer.

After lunch I needed a stretch, so I took a hot coffee and stepped outside. The ground crew were busy servicing my plane. I smiled as It occurred to me that except for size, our fragile planes were much like the models I made as a youngster, which were of wood, wire, and paper, with rubber bands for a motor. Two bullet holes were just inches behind the cockpit, so I had narrowly escaped death again. What are the odds that I would survive the war, I wondered.

The wind was unrelenting and the ground was frozen so hard you could strike a match on it. But walking seemed to ease the tension I was feeling, so I walked the length of our field, then went to the chapel. I lit a candle for Helga and prayed for her and that I would see her at least once before I died.

January 1918. The war rages on

I had not heard from Helga since the visit from Horst. We learned the location of Jasta Eleven, and it was beyond our fighter range, an extra fuel tank would be required to safely reach it. However Renaud would not permit a white-flag foray there as it was well beyond German lines, and he feared ground troops would disregard a white cloth on a French plane. So I could only wait...and pray.

I was usually assigned to the morning patrol, and doing fairly well. In March I scored my fifth confirmed victory, achieving Ace status. Cookie baked a German chocolate cake with five candles to celebrate. On a sadder note, that same day we added a second memorial shelf; as we lost five men over the last two months.

In April we learned of the death of Von Richthofen, and I mourned the passing of that honored enemy. Later I was heartened to learn that he was interred in France with full military honors.

Assigned to morning patrols, I normally returned to base around ten hundred hours. My usual routine was then to chug a half pot of coffee, and take a good long walk before lunch to stretch the legs. After lunch I passed the time writing letters to my mom and Kelly and Keely, while sipping red wine or schnapps. So far I had not received any letters from home, and hoped mine had made it through. There was no way to send mail to Helga, but I made the habit of writing notes and little poems to her, to be given to her if ever we meet again.

June 1918

The mail finally caught up to me, as I happily received a packet of twenty-five letters from home. Sorting them by postmark, I read through them starting with the earliest, and was saddened to learn my dad had died some weeks prior. Sigh...my world sadly continues to grow smaller. A letter from Kelly and Keely cheered me up ; their parents had left to open a small shop in rural Ohio, leaving them the farm and all its interests.With that letter came a beautiful photo of the girls, smiling, completely naked, holding a large chocolate cake with "CUM EAT ME" written with icing. The photo was captioned "Hurry home, we're saving two nice pieces for you! We love you, Billy! Kisses on your balls and dickie!" I showed this photo to Scotty, who had become my closest friend. He raised his eyebrows, "Whew! Aye, lad, a perfect reason for desertion, if ever there was one!"

War, Pestilence, Famine, Death

Millions upon millions died as the Four Horsemen drove their mighty steeds across the land, plying their grim trades. The 'war to end all wars' seemingly fed on its own fury. Will it ever end? Indeed CAN it ever end?

November 10, 1918. rumors of armistice abound

A routine morning patrol, in seven-man V formation, heading east. Out of the sun, eight Eindeckers pounced on us, spandaus blazing. We held formation, climbing to meet them head on. My Vickers jammed, and the Lewis was no good in this scenario. Did I want to live forever? I decided to try a maniacal maneuver: as my opponent approached at 200 mph closing speed, I nudged right rudder, then rolled right ninety degrees, and as we passed, my prop disc chewed off two feet of his left wing. He shook his fist at me like a little kid as his plane rolled wildly left and spiraled earthward. I saw him parachute safely, glad he survived. Unfortunately I lost one prop and my rotary quickly seized: I was now flying a glider! Two Eindeckers quickly converged on me, their spandaus ripping my fuselage mid section to splinters. Luckily the frame and cables held so I still had control. I took two hits in my right leg and a deep nick in my left arm, and quickly started to weaken from loss of blood. Suddenly a red Eindecker appeared at my two o'clock, and with a salvo of its twin spandaus and some hand signals from the pilot, my attackers were shooed away. The red Eindecker turned a 180 at my six o'clock, then pulled up alongside my left. It was Horst! He saluted and I returned the salute, then he cut his engine to idle so I could hear him yell, "FOLGEN SIE MIR! FOLLOW ME DOWN!" He pulled ahead and I followed in his wake as we spiraled slowly down, finally landing on a small airfield near a field hospital behind German lines. It was my first glider landing, and I was surprised the plane was still in one piece! I vaguely recall being lifted out of the cockpit and placed on a stretcher, then all went black.

Eine sehr nette Krankenschwester

I awoke on a hospital cot, with IV's in my right arm.. By the sun, it must have been mid-afternoon. The first thing I saw was a beautiful face hovering above me...her eyes were green...

"Helga? Is it really you, mein liebchen? HELGA?"

" Nein, Ich bin Hilda, deine Krankenschwester." she smiled.

"Auf Englisch, bitte. Ich kann wenig Deutsch."

"Oh. I am Hilda, your nurse. You are Billy Jones?"

"Ja. And where am I?"

"You are in a German field hospital and in no danger, and you are my prisoner until you are well, hehe," she smiled.

"Verzeihung, Hilda, but you look so much like Helga, I thought--"

"Ah, you spoke of this Helga in your sleep, is she your wife?"

"I wish she were. Helga Schultz. Do you know her?"

"Oh ja, quite well. She is my twin sister! Not identical, but very close. Our mother had an identical twin. Ha, I see by your surprised look that she didn't tell you about me. But we were always close, until the war separated us." she smiled.

"Wow, twins must be common in the Schultz family. And beautiful ones, I must say. Kelly and Keely Schultz are twins, back home in Iowa," I said.

"Ja, I know them. Sweet girls. We have corresponded. Let me take your vital signs, then I have some good news," she said.

She checked my temperature and blood pressure.

"Now the good news. First, close your eyes!" She let her robe fall to the floor, then she was stark naked. Then as she stood with arms and legs akimbo, "TA-DA! OPEN EYES!"

"Helga, er, Hilda, you are...beyond beautiful!" I was at a loss for words.

"Oh, danke. Achtung! Now comes the good naked news! THE WAR IS OVER!" she announced cheerfully.

"What? When did this happen?"

"The armistice was signed while you slept! Now, bitte, may I kiss your lips?" she smiled.

"Bitte, ja.. Then may I kiss...they are so beautiful--"

"Do not be shy, Billy. You want to kiss my breasts, don't you," her green eyes flashing. I nodded. "I am flattered, and that can easily be done. Let us first kiss to celebrate the end of the war," she smiled.

We kissed, a long kiss. Her lips were warm and soft, then she moved over me so I could enjoy her breasts. I kissed and sucked them for a long, long time, and her skin was like honey.

"Danke, you are delicious," I smiled.

"Vielen Dank, Billy, I enjoyed that as well. You are an excellent...titty sucker!" She giggled, a bit shaken.

"Well. I try to please," I smiled.

"Now tell me, do you have pain anywhere?"

"Just my wounds, but more of an itch than pain," I said.

"Okay, that is from the stitches." She donned her robe. "I must now take a peek under your bed sheet, alright?" She ran her hands over my chest and belly, then under my diaper. "Your belly is a little puffy and your diaper is dry! When was the last time you peed?"

"Before I took off yesterday. Why?"

"Caramba! That was over twenty four hours ago!"

"That is Spanish?"

"Haha, ja, I just like some of the Spanish words. Caramba is one of my favorites. Anyway, we must get that pee out of you, this is very serious!" She put on a rubber glove. "I am going to check your prostate. It is uncomfortable, but only takes a few seconds." She swished around in me then said, "It is very swollen. How long since you have ejaculated?"

"Not sure, weeks at least."

"The swollen prostate may be blocking the UT, so let us empty the prostate and that may allow you to pee. Um... I will fellate you, if you are alright with that?"

"Absolutely," I smiled.

"I am going to get naked again, that will help with the stimulation. And... why don't we just do the sixty-nine act, as my chimes could do with a good ringing as well?" she smiled.

"Sounds wonderful to me," I said.

Seconds later, she removed my diaper and lay on top of me, her curly golden bush in my face. The scent and taste of her was of jasmine and lemon, and I licked her vulva ravenously. As I did, her clit slowly awakened, poking straight out of its hood, getting fully erect.

"Ahhh, Billy, you are a wonderful cunnus licker as well as a wonderful breast sucker! Bitte, put your tongue deep into me, and if you should happen to slurp my clitoris, I will love you forever, hehe! Mmm, ahhhh!"

Then she took me into her mouth, pushing and bobbing until my cock was deep in her throat. She bobbed with short strokes, humming her pleasure, "Mmm, mmm, mmm."

I spread her nether lips, and her vagina was a rich pink. I stabbed my tongue in as deep as I could, and swirled it until her vagina started to flutter and spasm, then I attended her clitoris, licking and sucking it like a lollipop, as I fingered her G spot. She reached a violent climax very quickly, shaking and spasming, mashing her vulva into my face. Still deep in her throat, I ejaculated hugely when she came, sending huge wads of semen down her throat and into her sweet belly. When she was calm, she unmouthed me.

"Danke, Billy, for bringing me off so beautifully, Ich habe es dringend gebraucht! And your cum was delicious! Mmmm!" She wiped the cum from her chin, and rubbed some on her nipples. She jumped to the floor, then kissed me, "Mmm, I felt your sweet cum, so hot and thick, shooting fast into my belly. Think you are ready to pee now?" she smiled.

"Ja, I think I have an urge."

"Okay, bitte you lift your tushy and I will slide this bedpan under you.. There. I tucked your dickie under the shield, so just let it go when it comes. Now, you must be hungry. I am your cook today, so what can I get for you?"

"Do you have grits?"

:Oh ja, we always have them. German guys love grits! I will also bring scrambled eggs, bratwurst, and beer."

"Bitte, dine with me? I hate eating alone."

"Okay, I will be back with dinner in twenty minutes," she smiled.

Well, she was right: I made about a quart of water before she returned.

"Oh, das ist so gut! let me dump this pan, then I will fix your tray."

Having dinner...

"How, in wartime, were you ever able to meet Helga, an enemy?" she asked.

"A long, strange story--" I said.

"Bitte, I want to know."

"One morning, two of our men were shot down, and we thought them lost. But that evening, Helga, at risk of her life, flew over our airfield and dropped a letter saying that German infantry had taken one of them to a field hospital. Next day, I flew with the morning patrol and we engaged a German patrol. One of them got on my tail and riddled my plane and could easily have finished me, but my comrade intercepted and shooed it away. As the enemy spiraled down, I realized from the plane's markings that it was Helga. Thinking she was likely wounded, I followed her down, and we landed near an abandoned farmhouse. She was at first cautious of me, and asked why I would help an enemy--"

Hilda interrupted, "And you answered, 'We are sadly compelled to be enemies, but still we remain mensch."

"Those were my exact words! How on earth did you know them?" I said.

"Because they were also Helga's written words, waren sie nicht? You will find this hard to believe, but Helga and I have always had a strong mind connection. Sometimes when one twin has a thought of great emotion, or compassion, or even fear, that thought will be read by the other twin, no matter the distance...some say even as far as the afterlife. It cannot be willed, and it is not predictable, but... it happens.".

"Danke, Hilda, that is truly amazing. Anyway I convinced her I only wanted to help her. I tried to not fall in love with her, but her beauty and those green eyes--"

"Ah. So you did fall in love. Das ist gut, gut, gut! And you had sex with her many times, yes?" she smiled.

"Ja, many times. She was irresistible, and we did just about everything. We took shelter in the farmhouse, and were socked in by a snowstorm. We returned to our bases the next day. Then just before Christmas there was a short truce and I saw her once more. After that, she transferred to a distant Jasta, so that we would not meet in combat. I pray that I will find her again. Have you heard from her lately? Do you think she may have returned to her home town?"

"Kleinstadt? Nein, the whole city was reduced to rubble by British bombers. And except for that one mind link, I have not heard from her since she joined the air service in 1916. I would guess that she will be seeking you, now that the war is over. But let me ask you, you say you did everything with Helga, but did you do 'Alle Rein' und 'Tittenfick' with her, hmmm?" she smiled.

"Umm, nein, I don't know what those are--"

"Get plenty of rest tonight, and I will show you tomorrow. Oh, doctor said you should not try to walk yet. Buzz me if you need anything. See you at breakfast." she smiled.

After breakfast...

Hilda quickly got naked, and her nipples were in full bloom, extremely plump and long and hard.

"Hmm, it occurs to me that your cock has not yet visited my pussy. If you are ready, let us remedy that!"

"Always ready for anything you wish."

"Sehr gut! Then I will make you squirt so fucking hard, it will pull a vacuum on your face!" she laughed.

"Oh, please be gentle," I laughed.

With her feet flat on the cot, she squatted over me, then slowly sat down on me, guiding my cock, taking it balls deep into her sweet pussy.

"Hilda, you are so deliciously warm inside. Can I just stay inside you like this...forever?" I said.

She just smiled, then sitting straight up with her hands on her knees, she began slowly bobbing her pussy up and down my shaft, pushing it clear in and grinding her clit on every down-stroke. I looked down at my cock fucking in and out, glistening with her juices, and it felt as hard as a steel pipe. The sight of her sitting up on me with legs spread wide, pumping up and down, was so beautiful! I was so overwhelmed that it brought tears to my eyes. I was lucky I didn't cum on the second stroke!

She must have noticed the tears. Leaning forward, she said, "Are you alright, liebchen?"

Just some happy tears, I guess. Please don't stop, I'm getting close. Is it okay to cum inside you?"

"Absolutely! I want your hot cum deep inside me, deep! I want your life in me! GIB MIR ALLES!" and she resumed pumping, a little faster now, as she laid her head on my chest. I felt my juice now, tingling violently, straining to get out. I felt like a coffee percolator, just before the first bubbling! After only a few strokes, ejaculation was imminent!

"Sorry sweetie, I just can't hold it! Here I cum! Aaaaaaaah! Unnngh! Uhmmm!"

"Ja, liebchen, just let it go! Uhh! Squirt it into me, deep! Aaah, Your hot cum bathes my cervix! Unngh! Hold me, fuck me hard, liebchen, bitte, shoot it all into me! Nnnnngh!" she cried, as she trembled and spasmed through her orgasm.

After that workout we were both exhausted, but happy and smiling. I stayed inside her, and with my arms about her, we dozed a little while, and I dreamt of walking in sunlit fields of daisies and lavender, with her naked by my side...

She woke me by gently tugging on my sack and kissing my cheek, "Wake up, sleepy head. One hour to lunch time. Can we do one more fun fuck, before we have lunch?"

"Gut, we can work up an appetite," I said.

"First, I will put you schwanz in my behind, is that alright?"

"Absolutely, then what?"

"You will see," as she uncoupled, then sat on me reverse cowgirl. My cock was soft, but she quickly stroked it to hardness, then coated it with gel.

"Now bitte, spread my buns," as she spread gel on her star. I spread her cheeks and she sat down slowly, guiding my cock into her rectum. With the gel it went in easily. Then the muscles of her back and buttocks bunched and relaxed, bunched and relaxed, as she slowly pumped my glistening cock with her beautiful ass.

"Please try not to cum until I say,, liebchen. Ah, thy balls are soft now, and thy sack is loose and wet with my juice, gut, ready for Alle Rein!" She slowed her pumping, as she gently stuffed my balls into her vagina, left one first, then the right. Then she resumed pumping, a little faster.

This was the first time I had my balls inside a woman, and it felt quite warm and wonderful.

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers